Bulls In the Bronx | PTV [ROU...

By r_drzl

WARNING: This story is not edited and not fully developed, (but will be) which means there are chances you'll... More

Bulls In The Bronx (Pierce The Veil)
King For A Day *
I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket *
May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep *
Hell Above *
Kissing In Cars *
Don't Fear The Reaper *
Just The Way You Are *
She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty *
Props & Mayhem *
A Match Into Water *
The First Punch *
One Hundred Sleepless Nights *
Stained Glass Eyes And Colorful Tears *
Hold On Till May *
Hold On Till May II *
Beat It *
Besitos *
Southern Constellations *
The Boy Who Could Fly *
Caraphernelia *
Fast Times At Claremont High *
The New National Anthem *
Bulletproof Love *
Stay Away From My Friends *
I Don't Care If You're Contagious *
Whiskey With My Friends *
Disasterology *
Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) *
The Sky Under The Sea *
The Balcony Scene *
The Cheap Bouquet *
Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides *
Currents Convulsive *
Diamonds And Why Men Buy Them *
Drella *
Falling Asleep On A Stranger *
I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous *
Anatome
The Process Of Losing And Gaining
Staring At Backgrounds
Shallow Pockets
Color Your World
Failure is Relative
Sight To Frame
Roots Beneath Ideals
Just Tonight
The Well Of Tradition
Goin' Down
Nothing Left To Lose
You
Miss Nothing
My Medicine
Light Me Up ~Special~
To Die For
You Kill Me (In A Good Way)
I Can't Steal You, No, Like You Stole Me.
Can We Create Something Beautiful, and Destroy It?
So Rise From The Ashes (Part I)
A Celebration of an Ending. (Part II)
Author's Note - Spinoff

Before Today

14.5K 224 37
By r_drzl

Rain: Hiya! Well, this is some shocking chapter... So..  tehehehe!!!

The dedication goes to.... @Jade880 !! c: She's really awesome because of giving honest feedback <3

Anyway, read on! c: Vote + Comment c= ~ pssst, you might get a dedication! c}:

PS: Does Taylor Momsen win the role to play Bella? c:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Previously on Bulls in the Bronx .....

I grasped upon the zipper on the back and unzipped the dress. I slid into it, and there was some little difficulty.

Suddenly there was a knock upon my door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Me, Vic.”

I bit my lip, “Come in.”

He opened the door and his eyes dropped. I flushed as I saw his jaw drop and he seemed shocked, amazed, I don’t even know, but he wasn’t breathing. He walked in and slightly closed the door. “You look... amazing... beautiful.” He whispered. I smiled, “Thanks.. um.. I just need help with the zipper.” I replied. He nodded and walked towards me. I had managed to zip it up to my mid-back. He held the zipper between his index and thumb, he managed to pull the zipper all the way up. I smiled, it meant it fit. I turned around and faced him, “Thanks!” He nodded and looked at me. I had my dress basically stuck on me, but I felt very comfortable.Vic cleared his throat, “You look so beautiful with this dress on.”

We headed into the restaurant holding hands. We received a lot of stares indeed. “Have I told you how sexy you look?” He whispered in my ear. I chuckled, “About the millionth time you say,”

We walked and talked, and our food came so we ate. We shared laughs, smiles, thoughts.. After we finished eating, we discussed other things.

“SO... about the surprise...” I trailed off.

He chuckled, “You’re anxious eh? Well it’s about time to give you the surprise anyway,”

He smiled at me, “This is for you, Bella.”

I smiled, and felt so … happy.

And so he started to strum the guitar, and looked up at me.

"I love you, Bella. I can say it many times." The guy whispered into the mic.

I rolled my eyes at this.

I saw Bella smile and jump off her seat and run towards him. The guy put his guitar down and stood up, and they hugged each other and made all the scenery. Ugh.

I shook my head and got up, and walked out the restaurant.

Soon this was all coming to an end.

I bit my lip, and put my juice and cookies on the coffee table.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, rubbing his back.

“Me and Steph Broke up,” He whispered, looking into my eyes.

~-~-~-~

 Bulls In The Bronx

“I’m so sorry, Tony.. I..” I whispered, and looked away. Boy, was I surprised. This was too shocking, too sad. I bit my lip and looked up at him, “I’m sorry,” I whispered, rubbing circles on his back. He nodded, silent, staring at the ground. I sighed, “I know how it feels,” I added. He looked up at me, and all I did was gave him a nice hug.

~A Week Later~

  I walked the streets of San Diego, observing my surroundings carefully. Today I went to take some shots, still lifes. My camera’s strap was around my neck, and I held the camera with one hand. I smiled slightly seeing the perfect sunset to take picture of, and prepared my camera. The sun was captured in between two buildings, beautiful trees. A neighborhood. I got down on one knee, and held the camera in front of me. Fresh air brushed my skin, and made my hair fly. I giggled, and took a shot of the beautiful view. A few seconds later, I looked at the picture I took, and one thing I gotta say is.. It’s beautiful as any other picture I took.

  I stood back up, and watched the sun fade away slowly. The sky was no longer its peachy orange with a tint of pink, but a dark blue with white clouds. I sighed, and just gave a smile to the moon.

  I walked away, going back to the Fuentes Household. I took a long walk, took pictures of people (obviously had to ask for permission), buildings and the sunset. It was a good experience. I looked down at my converse, walking by the sidewalk.

Suddenly I was yanked into a bush, “Ah!”

  “What the... get off of me!!” I shouted, trying to get the person off of me. It was practically trying to get a real hold of me, but I tried to get out their strong grip. “No,” He roared. My heart stopped, and I soon recognized the voice. No, this couldn’t be. No, he can’t be here.. Maybe I was just imagining stuff. I growled, and nudged him hard on the ribs. I knew it was a he, because his body didn’t seem like a female and second, the tone of that voice was not female-like but male. “Get. Off. Of. Me.” I yelled, and got out the bush, and started to run off. I heard footsteps behind me, and I ran quick. “Go away!” I shouted, looking over my shoulder seeing him run behind me. He kept chasing me, and for some reason my gut told me this was not good.

  I took a left, and crossed the street, still running. I heard multiples of cars honk, making my heart pang in my chest. I yelped, and saw that I was almost run over. The car just sped away, and soon another car honked. “Get outta the way!” The man in the car shouted. I gulped. Maybe I did wanted to say some curse words at him right now, but I had to run. But before I did, I saw that it was Vic driving the car.

“Vic! Vic!” I shouted, rushing towards him.

His eyes widened, “Bella?”

“He’s going to get me, please open the door.” I stuttered.

He nodded, “Get in!”

  I looked and saw the man getting closer, so I rushed towards the other side and got in the car. I shut the door quickly and felt a wave of relief wash over me. I breathed, almost panting. Vic quickly drove off, knowing the state I was in. My breathing was still quickened, so they came out as huffs. I cleared my throat, and peeked out the window. Good, we were far away now. I leaned back on the seat, and shut my eyes. My chest was going up and down, but I evened my breathing. Soon questions filled my mind, and I was very confused. Who was that? Was it... who I was thinking it is? No.. It can’t be! It can’t be him! It wouldn’t be him, it can’t. Michael? Could it? What was he doing here? Why was he here? What did he want from me? Why was he here? What did he want from me? What? I sighed, and tried to calm down. The way that person tried to hold me wasn’t in a nice way, but in a bad way. It’s the kind of way to kidnap someone. Now I was getting worried. Would it be Michael? What did I even do to him!?

Soon it hit me.

I broke up with him. But.. wouldn’t he take it in a good way? I mean, it was obvious he didn’t want me anymore. So I did him a favor. Well.. I kind of broke up with him in a harsh way.. Wait, did he still.. like me? As in .. still had feelings for me that he came back? No! Of course not, Bella! Stop thinking that! If he still had a thing for me, who would’ve called me or something. Not just come here and practically attack me! And, I don’t think he even knows where I live right now, so it couldn’t have been him... Grrr. My mind was going crazy, making me lose my sense.

“Bella, what happened?” Vic asked, looking at me.

I looked at him and stood quiet. I didn’t knew what to say. I barely knew what happened.

“I...”

Rays of light had hit us, making my eyes squint and throb. Non-stopping noises of cars honking, making Vic come to a sudden halt. I held onto my seat, and Vic cussed under his breath, and swirled the car to the opposite direction. He stopped the car, and soon we heard metal crash together, screech upon the pavement. I covered my ears, and yelped. Vic stiffened on his seat, as he saw the two cars behind us crash. It was a relief we weren’t a part of them. I peeked over, and my eyes see the horror of a body fly out of the car, and land hard on the cold pavement. Blood oozed out of the person, and I just shrieked as I saw pieces of glass stick on her arms. Vic gulped and looked away. If he didn’t move the car, we would’ve been part of that accident. “V-Vic,” I stuttered, feeling tears sprung my eyes. He held me close, “Shhh, everything’s alright.” I felt my body shudder uncontrollably. The noises of metal screeching had stopped, for only to remain cries and shouts and the noise of flame. I gulped, and buried my face into his chest. The images of the girl flying out of the car terrified me. “Vic,” I cried. He caressed my face, with his thumb, and his other hand wrapped around my waist, holding me against him.

“Shh, Bella, it’s alright... Thank God we weren’t part of that accident...” He whispered.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

We were this close to be in a car accident.

   Soon we heard the sirens of an ambulance a fire truck & police cars. I tried to calm my breathing, but it was impossible. Those horrifying scenes were tormenting my mind, and the thought of almost being involved made me terrified. What would’ve happened if we were involved? I would’ve probably flew out of the car, since I had no seatbelt on, and probably would be heading to the hospital now. Vic too.

And the thought of it, was horrible.

*  *  *

Vic and I went back home, after being treated by the paramedics. We told them we were alright, so we were sent back home. The police had a word with Vic, and we just told them we just saw those two cars crash and that’s it. I saw the woman who had flew out of the car, on a stretcher. The side of her face was covered with blood, and I saw pieces of glass stuck to her arms, and I saw scratches too. I didn’t wanted to look at her anymore, it just made me feel really bad for her. I just hoped she would be alright. The man who was driving, I couldn’t really see his face. But the paramedics were rushing him into the ambulance, it seemed he was in critical conditions. In fact, the whole car crash was already in fact horrible; blood & glass everywhere, the two cars completely destroyed and one of them turned into flames. I wondered if they were okay, but it seemed they weren’t going to be.

Vic turned the keys, and opened the door slowly. He took the keys and put them into his pocket. His arm was still wrapped around me, in comfort. My arms were around him, I was still in shock to even move a muscle. I believed I was left traumatic. We stepped inside the house, all the lights were on. Vic shut the door behind us, and took us into the kitchen. “You want some water?” He asks softly, looking down at me. I looked up at him and gave him a nod, “Yes,” I croaked. My voice seemed broken, and it wasn’t helping me talk at all. He nodded and unwrapped his arms around me. My gaze was to the floor, still thinking about the car crash. It hasn’t left my mind, and it wasn’t going to until tomorrow I believe. Thinking about it wasn’t helping at all, but I couldn’t help it.

“Here,” Vic held a glass filled with water, peeked over my hair, looking into my eyes.

I looked into his eyes, and grabbed the glass. “Thanks...”

He nodded, and just stared at me.

I took a sip of the glass, blankly. Images of the accident played in front of my eyes, making me almost shed tears.

Vic sighed and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed, and put the glass on the table, and wrapped my arms around Vic. One arm around my waist, and the other was caressing my hair. He sighed, “Bella, it’s okay now... Please don’t cry,”

My chest went up and down, meaning I was breathing heavily.

“Vic, we would’ve been in that accident... We would’ve been in the hospital right now.” I whispered.

He held my face with his hands, “Bella! Listen to me, everything’s is okay... Thank God we’re here, home.. safe .. I understand that we would’ve been in that accident... and things would be horrible than it already is.. But just listen to me, you’re okay and I’m okay,” He whispered, looking deep into my eyes.

I gulped, “Yeah.. but they’re not,” A tear rolled down my cheeks.

He nodded, “I know, but they will be.” His thumb wiped away the tears.

I bit my lip, and just buried my face into his chest.

“What’s going on here?”

We looked and saw Jaime standing by the doorway, with a confused look on his face.

Vic’s arms fell loosely onto his sides, and soon there was a gap between Vic and I. My eyes were bloodshot, and the black makeup stained my cheeks. My lip quivered, and in a second I had ran towards Jaime.

 “Bella and I were about to be in a car crash.. we were just left to witness one.” Vic replied. 

Jaime’s arms were wrapped around me, and his face has soften in realization.

“Bella,” Jaime whispered, caressing my cheek.

* * *

 I squirmed on my bed, and rubbed my eyes. I yawned, and looked up to meet Jaime's eyes. He was still awake? I raised an eyebrow, "You're still awake?" I ask. He held me closer, "Yeah, I'm not really that sleepy." He replied. I rested my head on his chest, and took several breaths. "Oh," I whispered. He caressed my cheek, and removed some hair stuck on the side of my face in the process. I smiled and looked up at him. Our faces were inches away. An arm of his was wrapped around my waist, and his other hand was caressing my arm. His skin upon my skin felt so soft and so silky. I smiled and pressed my lips on his nose. He grinned, "That tickled," I chuckled and pecked him on the lips real quick, and rested my head on his chest.

"You're the best that has happened to me, Bells." He whispered.

I smiled, "You're the best that has happened to me too, Jaime."

Soon there was a silence.

"Bella, can you tell me what happened earlier?" He asks.

I looked up at him. "About the crash?"

He shakes his head, "You mentioned something else."

I bit my lip and looked down at my fingers that were intertwined with his.

"I was almost kidnapped."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rain: SHOCKING chapter ain't it c: tehehee I was thinking of the car crash happening but i was like.. IM NOT THAT EVIL c; hehe .. Anyway, if you thought this was an awesome chapter, a chapter that has made you gape at your screen.. then vote and comment! c: It's much appreciated! you guys are awesome c: !!!  PS. If you guys haven't checked the new anthem made fall line, CHECK IT OUT! C: *puts on mustache* like me, cousin beatus wants you to c: (you guys are awesome if you knew my refernece of kellin's cousin, beatus c; ) PLUS, make sure you check out the video on the side ---> Mike, Tony & Jaime talk about their awesome tattoos!

~Rain c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 68 20
It's Arias' first year at Warped Tour and she can't wait. Aria and her sister Kimberlee are going to meet the people that saved them from the years o...
29.1K 397 24
x.CANCELED.x Leyna is a small town girl, with a painful past. When her, and her BFF, Libby go to Warped tour 2012 to see Black Veil Brides, something...
574 32 18
PTV fic. I tried I'm sorry. This is my very first story I've ever wrote so I'm sorry if its poop. Kasandra has been a fan of Pierce the Veil since t...
26.6K 667 31
You met him at Warped Tour, your idol, your hero. You never thought about the true demons that wandered inside. TW: Suicide Attempt | BOOK 1 OF 3 | ...