Rules Of A Heartbreaker {Taek...

De BTS_ARMY333

'It was all lies, It was all just a bet to him... He took it. He took my virginity, the one thing I can neve... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (M)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (M)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (M)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
INFERNO

Chapter 14

3K 176 38
De BTS_ARMY333

Taehyung was in the middle of making his way down the stairs of his home, heading for the mansion's library since he needed a specific book for his essay review.

However, he finds himself halting in his actions when he comes into contact with another.

"What the-why are you here?!" He barks at the ravenette who simply rolls his eyes.

"I was forced here, don't act like I actually want to be around you!" The other snaps back.

Though Taehyung now had a persona to keep up with, he couldn't help but let Jungkook's words still hurt him...even if it was only momentary before he masks it with flirtatious behaviour.

"Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised," he leans in closer to the male's face, "everyone wants a piece of me." His gaze flickers to Jungkook's parted lips, causing the elder's breath to hitch as he stares deeply at Taehyung.

"...even you wanted a piece of me, didn't you Kookie?" Taehyung's lips ever so gently brush against the smaller's, making Jungkook shudder.

Taehyung smirks, glad to have received the reaction he wanted before he stands straight, making sure to create a lot of space between them both.

"Too bad you missed your chance," the younger announces with a sigh, snapping Jungkook back to reality.

Taehyung shakes his head, looking at the ground like he's thinking about the situation throughly when actually, he was merely just mocking the older.

Jungkook glares at Taehyung, about to throw an insult his way but the dyed haired boy beats him to it.

"Guess I'll just have to find someone else to play around with." He smiles shamelessly.

The jet-black headed teen pokes his inner cheek, annoyance radiating from him as he's about to speak but yet again, someone butts in.

"Ah, how nice! Our sons are getting on so well together." Mrs Kim spoke as she came into view, her hands were wrapped around Mr Jeon's arm, making Taehyung grimace at her actions.

'Haven't they already fucked? Why is she still around this guy like a fly around horse shit?' He wonders to himself, wanting his mother to dump the man beside her so that his son wouldn't keep showing up, uninvited to his house.

Taehyung goes to leave everyone to play happy family without him when his mother stops her child from going.

"Wait, Taehyung." She calls out, letting go of Mr Jeon's arm now to take a stand in front of Taehyung.

"We actually have something to tell the both of you." She broadcasts aloud, catching Jungkook's attention too now.

The lilic haired male stares at his mother for a minute before muttering a quiet, "what?"

"We've decided we're going to take a vacation together at the end of the month." Mr Jeon confesses to both boys, who's foreheads were now creased in upright confusion.

"What?!" They both yell in usion. "You'll both be going on a short holiday soon from school at the end of the month and we both thought it would be great if we all went on a vacation together." Jungkook's father explains to the pair.

"It means you two can get to know each other better." Mrs Kim clarifies with a knowing smirk on her lips as she peers towards Taehyung.

The boy knew his mother was testing his patience and it was only vexing him more. 'Stupid fucking bitch!'

"I'm not going," Jungkook firmly states with a look of displeasure towards the newly found information.

"Come on son, don't cause problems now. We've already booked the place."

This only angered the older teen more. "No! I'm not going on this stupid vacation!" This made Mr Jeon mad, real mad to be exact.

His teeth were clenched with his brows lowered in an angry expression. He glares at his son while he calmly spoke out, "Jungkook, you will be going and that's final. I even got you two a full suite to yourself where you can both hang out."

Taehyung's orbs enlarge at the man's words. "Wait what? Oh no! No, no, no, no, no! I refuse this!" He yelps out while looking over at his mother for an escape route out of this situation.

"Relax, it's just a large cabin you'll be in. There'll be plenty of rooms for you." Mrs Kim announces, putting both boys semi to rest that they don't have to share just one room together.

"I'll go." Jungkook all of a sudden declares, surprising Taehyung completely. "What?"

"Excellent!" Mr Jeon chimes, proud that his son is finally obeying his words.

"But..." Jungkook trails off, "I get to invite my friends to come too." He triumphantly smirks at his father, waiting for him to agree.

Taehyung was bewildered, not only was he going to be spending his short break away from school with Jungkook, but potentially his friends too.

"I guess that's okay," Mr Jeon mutters since they'll be enough rooms anyway. "But I want you two specifically to get along."

Mrs Kim looks at her son with a smile - or more so, a smirk in Taehyung's eyes. "Why don't you invite some friends too?" She suggests, knowing fine well that her son didn't have any.

Jungkook bursts into a fit of laughter while Taehyung glares at his arrogant mother.

"Tatetae here doesn't have friends!" The ebony haired male chortles out, slightly humiliating the younger.

Though, he already knew this...
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung timidly walks down the lengthly hallway, every now and again peering to his side to look at the many students around him.

It made the boy frightened whenever he spends time in public with others. He wasn't particularly good when it came to talking or opening up to anyone either.

He waltz towards his locker, not bothering to lift his gaze away from his shoes. The brunette boy places in his locker combination, about to unlock it when a hand suddenly appears and sets itself over his.

Taehyung blinks, gawking at the creamy skin as he allows his eyes to slowly trail up in the direction of the person's face.

To say he's surprised would be an understatement.

He never once expected to see Jungkook, the biggest player in school to be standing right beside him.

The elder smiles down at the other, frightening Taehyung slightly due to the fact he's never once seen Jungkook smile nor show any signs of happiness without it being taunting towards someone.

"Uh..." Taehyung finds himself mumbling, lost in Jungkook's eyes as he stares deeply at them.

Jungkook was easily enjoying how Taehyung was practically turning into goo just by his presence. "You know Taehyung," he starts, hoping to use his charm to lure the younger in.

Taehyung was practically already in a trance with the taller as he waits for the ravenette to continue.

Jungkook leans in close, causing their foreheads to collide as he rests his head there. He droops his gaze to capture Taehyung's lips in his sight.

"I've always liked you..." he states slowly, just below a whisper which causes Taehyung to freeze up. 'Did I hear right? Did the Jeon Jungkook just confess?!'

Taehyung couldn't make heads or tails of the situation at hand as Jungkook grips his hand, bringing it down to hold.

The warmth immediately spreads throughout Taehyung, creating a strange sensation to take over as he gawks at the taller with wide eyes.

"Will you accept me, Taetae?" Jungkook openly declares with a soft smile placed on his lips.
.
.
.
.
.
The memory alone was enough to make Taehyung's stomach churn as he turns away from the others.

"I'm going," he grumbles, proceeding on towards his original destination.

"Remember you're going, no ifs, ands or buts!" His mother hollers out just to inflame her son's irritation even more.

He stomps away, not bothering to look back at any of them. Not even Jungkook, who was probably no doubt smirking like the asshole he is.

Taehyung enters inside their enormous library as he begins searching for the book he was looking for.

And then it dawns on him, 'why is she still with him and acting like they're a couple? I thought it was a normal fling like she has with everyone else? Are they really dating?'

That thought alone petrified the purple haired male, knowing that if they were then he'll definitely be seeing Jungkook a lot more than necessary.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Remember to comment guys, I love reading them, they always make my day.☺️

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 71.4K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
14.3K 540 18
" Ahhhhhhhh " "Who are you? " "What are you doing here?" "Why are we ...... naked ? " "Did we ..... do it ? " "OMG did I lost my virginity to a stran...
1.8K 142 25
in the Seoul university there was a girl named park Julia the popular student she was very rude to everyone student called her badass student of univ...
28.3K 623 23
Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... i never loved you.. i made a bet ...