K-Pop & K-Hip-Hop/R&B Imagine...

By xiaojunsbabee

This book is for WOC. There weren't many on here for us. I hope you all enjoy it! More

Gray
Jaehyun
Zelo
B.I.
Kevin (The Boyz)
St. Van (VAV)
Haechan
Moti (PLT)
Zion T. (1)
Jeno (1)
Lay (1)
Johnny
Ro-Woon
Bang Chan (1)
Woo Won Jae
Zion T. (2)
Lucas
Jungkook
Jackson
MJ (1)
MJ
Sammy ( Woosung )
DK (iKON) (1)
DK (iKON) (2)
RM
Christian Yu (1)
Christian Yu (1)
June
Sammy (Woosung)(2)
Bang Chan (2)
JB (1)
JB (2)
JB (3)
JB(4)
Jinyoung (CIX)
Kun (WayV)
Wonho
Park Jinyoung (GOT7)
Woo WonJae (2)
Bang Chan (3)
VICTON Byungchan
JB (5)

Jeno (2)

4.3K 69 0
By xiaojunsbabee

He's A Vampire Part 2

My head is pounding, the sunlight is burning my eyes. I groan, sitting up, and feel a sharp pain in my neck. " What the hell," I hiss. " Oh, thank God. You're awake," I hear a voice say. "Jeno," He walks near me." I'm so sorry," I throw a pillow at him and stand up on the bed. " Are you fucking kidding me," He yells at me and I reel back in shock. " Why are you yelling at me? You are the one that's a  demon," I yell. " First of all, no," He says. I roll my eyes and throw another pillow at him. " I'm a vampire and you are to be my queen," " Say what," I ask as he walks closer to me. " Boy, you better back up," I say to him, putting my fists up. He chuckles at my action.

He holds onto my wrist tightly, pulling me off the bed. " You are hurting me," I groan. " Listen to me. You are a half-breed. Your mother is a vampire and your father is a weak human," I looked at him as his eyes glowed red. " I've had my eye on you since you started school," His arm wraps around my waist and holds my face, leaning down. " Good for you," I say before trying to move from his grip. " You aren't leaving me," He growled. " No, shit Sherlock. You have a death grip on me," I hold onto his arm. " We are going to have dinner tonight to confirm our engagement," He explains, smoothing down my hair. " Engagement? I'm barely ready for a boyfriend or college," I exclaim as he lets me go.

He smiles at me, biting his lip. " You're so cute," " Stop it. Don't say things to make me blush, Dracula," I fold my arms and the smile drops from his face. I walk back and plop down onto the bed. " This is so stupid. How the hell is he gonna say that I'm a half-breed. My own mama didn't even tell me. This is some bull-," The door swings open and I scream. " Stop complaining. You are so annoying," I glare at Ten as he walks into the room. " What do you want," I ask, crossing my arms. " Put this on and come downstairs, Your Highness," He grimaced. I smiled at him, taking the bag from him. " You better recognize a real one," I say sassily. "Girl if- you know what, BYE," He said before leaving the room.

Jeno POV

"I'm gonna punch her," I hear Ten complain as he walks back downstairs. I roll my eyes, Jeez, she's really rubbing off on me. " Are you guys prepared for tonight," I ask as I drink some animal blood from a pouch leaning against the counter. "Yeah but if she tries to get smart with me one more time. I'm gonna flip, " Ten complained. "She didn't do anything to you, " I say, throwing away the empty pouch.

I hear footsteps from in the hallway and i stare at the walkway as (Y/N) walks into the kitchen. She looks at me with a frown on her face. "This is too short, " She pouts, pulling on the shorts she wore. "I like it, " Making my way over to her, everyone leaves the room and we are left alone. "But you aren't the one wearing it, " She glares at me. I smile at her, gently moving a strand of hair from her face. "You look fine, " I say, barely above a whisper. I hear her heart speed up as I lean forward. "No. I'm going to go change. Stop trying to kiss me. Weirdo, " She snarls at me. (Y/N) gasps at her action before walking out of the room.

(Y/N) POV

I hurry back up the steps to change into some jeans. I walk into the bathroom and fix my hair. Gazing into the mirror, I noticed the bite marks disappear and my eyes changed from the boring old brown to almost emerald green. Something glimmered in the light, I looked down at my hand to see a ring on my left hand. "What the hell, " Sighing in exasperation, I yell out, " Jeno, "

He comes to the door instantly. "Yes, " I jump at his sudden appearance. "What's this, " I ask pointing to my finger. He takes my hand in his, running his thumb over my knuckle. "Your engagement ring, " He slightly smiles. "But I don't want to get married. Yeah, I like you but not enough to marry you, " I say to him. "We don't have to marry now. We can wait until we are finished with school, " He rests his hand on the side of my face. I stare into his glowing red eyes and he looks into mine, slowly I feel myself leaning towards him.

The space between our faces was willing to close with our lips touching but we stayed there for a good minute before he pulled away clearing his throat. "Well, I see you changed. Come downstairs when you are ready, " He says before walking out of the bathroom. "Damn it. That time I really wanted to kiss him, " I sigh, sitting on the bed. I throw myself back only to see Jeno towering over me. I screamed but it was cut short by a pair of soft lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync as he lowered his body on top of mine, kissing my neck. I threw my leg across his waist causing him to groan. "Ugh, seriously, " We instantly break away, blushing as we look at the owner of the voice. "Go away, Ten, " I yell.

💭💛
Hey! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 24
A book made of my own fantasy. For all my beautiful black girls out there.
2.4K 39 6
requests › open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise ★=mature ☆=soft ©rkstar
889K 6.7K 46
ok so this book/imagines are mainly fluff, some will be smut but idk when I'll post those soooo yea :) .................... ✿ request always open, fo...
122K 3.5K 41
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 ; 5/29/2019 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 ; --