circles; h.potter

By PaintedPotter

❝SHE BURNED BRIGHTER THAN YOUR FUTURE ❞ ✰ Liana Holly's life was a mystery, a puzzle and in some aspects, a d... More

✰CIRCLES✰
ACT ONE- ADRONITIS
chapter one- the Potter legacy
chapter two- a contagious smile
chapter three- tea leaves
chapter four- a disregard for rules
chapter five- chocolate cake
chapter six- red and orange sparks
chapter seven- February 1984
chapter eight- paper packages
chapter nine- bubbles
chapter ten- broken noses
chapter eleven- little lion
chapter twelve- 'didn't even break his glasses!'
chapter thirteen- tears and chocolate frogs
chapter fourteen- christmas at hogwarts
chapter fifteen- Draco is sqaushed
16- Buckbeak's execution
17-The Dog, The Kids and The Werewolf
18- Hazel Eyes
19- Flash of Red Hair
20- The Missing Child
ACT TWO- HIRAETH
21- The London Public Library
22- Resigned to Hopelessness
23 - The Dynamic Duo
24- Cheese Sandwitches and Hidden Feelings
25-Alastor Moody
26- NOVEMBER 1987
27- SPEW
28- Vibrant Blue Flames
29- the Goblet of Fire
30- Painfully Intoxicated
31- The Hungarian Horntail
32- The Chocolate Frog Debate
33- Go get your girl
34- Yule Ball
35- Mince Pie Wrappers
36-The Black Lake Swimming Lessons
37- Body Bind Curse
38- Feeling Like Bliss
ACT THREE| PART ONE- CHEROPHOBIA
40- Honeydukes
41 - Tonks and the Umbrella Stand
42-Wilted Flowers
43- Merlins Bloomers
44- Sirius Bends The Truth
45- Hot Chocolate
46- The Toad
47- The Rebel Takes Over
48- Detentions
49- Dragon Shit
50- Glasses of Vomit
51- Six Months of Detetion and A Quidditch Ban
52- Educational Decree No. 23
53- The Pieces of a Broken Heart
54-Muddy Knees
55- The Hufflepuff party
56- Night Terrors In the Maze
57- Sir Cadogan of Strong Heart and Steel
58- The Haunting of Liana Holly
59- Control Your Demons
60- The Halfbreed Visitor
ACT THREE| PART TWO- ABDITORY
61-Dark Secrets and Black Magic
62- Muggle Crosswords
63- Chronic Cases of Hiccups
64- Another Christmas
65- The Rose Balcony
66- A Ticking Time Bomb
67- Not Quite Back to Normal
68- The Truth of the Dream
69- Scarred Hands
70- Busted
71-Fred and George Leave with a Bang
72-A Stolen Wand
73- The Escape From The Dark Forest
75- Rescue Gone Wrong
76- Limbo
ACT FOUR| PART ONE- LIBEROSIS
77- Coffee and Euphoria
78- Stolen Spoon of Cornflakes
79- The Bracelet of Soujorn
80- An Emotional Professor McGonagall
81- Potions Prodigy
82- Sirius Orion Black
83- Unbreakable Vows With Snape
84- Midnight Strolls
85- Disastrous Dinner Date
86- A Broken Promise
87- True Love Chocolates
88- The Half Blood Prince
89-Ginger Snaps
90-Sectumsempra
91- Five things you can see
92- The Demons Awaken
ACT FOUR| PART TWO- METANOIA
93-Best Friend Necklace
94- A Secret Choice
95- Aberforth
96- Time Of Forgiveness
97- Arson
98- New Beginnings
99- Aragog's Funeral

39- Wasting Away

10.6K 467 742
By PaintedPotter

╔═══════════════╗

AUBREY Bennet-Holly watched from a distance as her daughter leaned towards the raven haired boy for a second time.

She couldn't stop the happy tears that filled her bright hazel eyes as she ducked behind a tree to remain out of sight. It had been incredibly difficult to get to Hogwarts that was for sure, but given the opportunity to see one of her three children in person one last time was too tempting for Aubrey to resist.

Liana had grown up to be the most kind hearted and fiery girl that Aubrey could've hoped for. Liana had the spark and life her father had, although Aubrey couldn't help but be glad Liana hadn't inherited his condition despite the fact Liana had been gifted her own condition of sorts.

Harry was everything and more James and Lily wanted him to be. Harry was sweet and bashful in many ways, but he was also respectful and loyal till the end. It made Aubrey's stomach fuzzy with delight to see her daughter with Harry, both so wrapped up in their feelings and their ethereal moment that neither had even spotted her.

Aubrey smiled softly as she saw Liana's long fingers graze Harry's cheek and travel to his neck where they rested, her head tilted as she leant into the gentle kiss. Liana's red curly hair lifting gently in the blowing breeze and their bodies pressed close together, trapping the air between them.

It was a beautiful thing really, for Aubrey to see her youngest daughter one last time in such a happy manner. She had seen Liana rising above the chaos from this year, helping lift up her friends and whatever you could label Harry as now.

"Oh my darling, I'm so proud-" Aubrey whispered longingly under her breath and couldn't help the bitter look that came over her features now. She wanted to stride over to her daughter and pull her into such a tight hug that she could simply hold her forever in her arms. But it wasn't possible.

Aubrey knew she would have equally terrified her daughter with her frightful appearance as much as anything else, her skin the colour of a lead sky, her figure ghostly thin and skeletal. If a onlooker saw her they would notice how the edges of her body were almost faded, like the very woman herself was blending into the background, becoming less of a being. It simply looked as if Aubrey Bennet-Holly was wasting away.

Aubrey turned away from Liana to face the setting sun now, the bright yellows and light pinks shading the horizon like water colour paints running into each other. She took a great heaving breath, her chest shuddering slightly with the overcoming emotions, but Aubrey was not one to be selfish when her kids were involved.

She knew better than to try and stay. After all, she had dedicated her entire life since the moment she had given birth to Christina to ensure that whatever happened to herself and Leonard, that no harm would befall her children. Especially Liana.

Instead she closed her eyes, her wispy brown lashes resting upon her sunken eyes, she lifted her arms slightly as if opening them up to hug the sky above her. She knew she would see Liana again when she needed to, but she only hoped that day would never come, she had done too much to try and save her children, to shelter them from the dangers that were coming. But there was only so much Aubrey could do, and still so much that Liana did not know. So much that was coming.

But until then Aubrey allowed her body to drift away, wanting to tell Lily and James all she could about their son.

╚═══════════════╝

AN
SURPRISE
Thoughts on this chapter? I'm not too sure on it, but it's a very important chapter! ->

This is just a little taster of what's coming in the fifth book and let me say there will be a lot of tension, tears and emotions, but that's my favourite kind of writing. I also wanted to ask out of curiosity, does anyone have any ideas of little scenes they would like in the order of the phoenix? 

Also this is a big question right here that's going to determine how this story ends so think about your answer!
Do you prefer reading long or short stories?

Xoxo

Edited: 19/4/19
Re-edited: 20/8/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 76.7K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
12.2K 627 21
He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure what you mean." He threw his head back a...
128K 3.3K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
23.3K 801 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...