Am I Ready?

By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright © 2012 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Rayne Simmons & Sommer Cortes. Only 15 but it seems like they going thr... More

(Prologue) Somethinn Aint Right ...
CASTING RESULTS !!!
Chapter 1: Shakinn' My Head
Chapter 2: PB&J !
Chapter 3: The Sleepover From Hell
Chapter 4: The Aftermath
Chapter 5: Ya Happy Now ?
...Chapter 8 : PART UNO !
...Chapter 8 : PART DOS
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Day Of Fun ?
Chapter 11: Broken Promises PART UNO !
Chapter 12: Broken Promises PART DOS !
Chapter 13: Broken Promises PART TRES !
Chapter 14: Bad Religion
Chapter 15: Detective Cortes
Chapter 16: Forgive & Forget Right ?.....
Chapter 17: RIGHT ;)
Chapter 18: A Fresh Start?
Chapter 19: I'm Hip !
Chapter 20: Next Morning
Chapter 21: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part I
Chapter 22: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part II
Chapter 23: New People
Chapter 24: SH!T JUST GOT REAL!
Chapter 25: Reprucussions .
Chapter 26: OH SHIITTTTT !
Chapter 27: Partyyyyy
Chapter 28: *emotionless* yay...party
Chapter 29: She Ain't Ready? Or Is She..
Chapter 30: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 31: Chillin' Like Bruhmann
Chapter 32: Freaking Apologize You Idiots !
Chapter 33: We Spend Wayyy Too Much Time Together
Chapter 34: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. I
Chapter 35: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. II
Chapter 36: Pass Out, Drank. Wake Up?
Chapter 37: Its All Good For Now
Chapter 39: But It All Led Up To This...
Chapter 40: I Am So Confused
Chapter 41: SUPER STEALTH !
Chapter 42: Absolutely Positive !
Chapter 43: BUSTED !

...Chapter 8 : PART TRES

6.2K 118 18
By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Andre POV

"...I-I forgot my homework in my locker..." She looked shocked as hell.

"Hey, you can't say anything aight? Especially to Rayne." Immanuel begged.

"Why not?"

"Because Sommer hasn't told her yet."

"Whatever," She went to get her book, then came back. "but you guys have to do something for me."

"Alright Monnique what is it?" Ques said.

"I want my boyfriend back," She said, getting a lil teary-eyed. "or I at least wanna talk to him...Please?"

None of us can resist her puppy dog eyes.

"Aw, come here Niq." I stretched my arms out to her.

"No..I'm fine. So we're good?"

"Niq you don-"

"I'M NOT!" We all took a step back cause she has a powerful voice. "I don't understand why you guys can't just do this for me! Please? I know I ask for a l-"

"It's alright Niq, we will see what we can do alright" I told her, I felt bad forreal.

She just nodded and walked away.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Alex said.

"Come on, I can't be the only one that felt bad in that situation."

"I guess bro." Manny said.

"She's the only one who knows everything about us, and she hasn't said anything at all to the other girls. So it ain't like we can't trust her."

"Aight. I guess you got a point there." Alex admitted.

"See. But what's going on now with you and my sister?" I asked him, putting emphasis on now; they're always getting into arguments.

"I don't know mane, she just thinks I'm lying to her. She always thinks I'm lying to her or keeping somethin' from her."

"Nigga you are lying and keeping something from her." Ques told him.

"That's not the point Ques, I have no choice but to lie to her about this, but everything else man...she just annoys me with that shit." He said rubbing his face.

"But you love her tho." Manny said, not really paying attention because he was checkin out our friend Dani. "Yo Dani!" She turned around. "Hey imma talk to y'all later."

"I can't fade that I love her. Anyway what's goin on with you and Rayne?" He asked.

"Nothing mane." I lied, smiling.

"Lying fuck." Alex said, calling somebody. "Yo." He said into the phone. He said bye to us, so I guess we'll see him later.

Sariyah POV

I can't believe Jason left me here by myself. I am going t- Oh speak of the devil.

"Hey momma." Ray smiled at me as they came through the door.

"Hi, why you so happy little girl?" I asked her.

"Nothing ma." She lied, mhmm. I will figure that out later.

"You alright?" Jason asked me, but I just ignored him.

"Hi girls." I said to Rima and Niq. They said hey and went to the other room.

"Why you ignorin me huh?" Jason asked.

"I'm not." I retorted, grabbing the room service menu.

"Mhmm. What's wrong now Sariyah?"

"Why'd you say it like there's always something wrong?"

"Cause lately you been a lil-"

I turned around and looked at him. "You still haven't figured it out have you?" I asked him.

He looked confused. "Figured out what? You pregnant or somethin'?" He said laughing, but I stayed with a straight face so he knew I was serious.

"What?" I asked him cause he was just staring at me smiling. Next thing I know, he picked me up and laid me down on the couch, climbing on top of me. "Jason, stop it!" I said laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me? That's some fucked up shit Riy." He said, pretending to be offended.

"Awwh, I'm sorry baby. I'm only five and a half months, I don't understand how you couldn't tell."

"Well, you haven't let me get any in a while so I couldn't tell." He told me. He was right.

"You mad at me?"

"A lil bit, but I know how you can make it up to me.." He said kissing down my neck.

"No pretty boy, that's what got us in this situation in the first place remember?"

He got a good grip on my waist and he kept kissing me, this nigga just doesn't listen, but I ain't gonn lie, the shit felt good.

"Chill out Jay. I gotchu later ok?" I said pulling him back up to look at me.

"Alright." I leaned up and kissed him.

"Why are you so happy I'm pregnant again anyways?"

"Cause I missed all this shit when you was pregnant with Ray, so this like my second chance." He just couldn't stop smiling.

"Awwwh baby! That's so sweet!" I poked his dimples, knowing he hates when I do that.

"I love you Sariyah, and I'm sorry I was such an ass to you when you was pregnant. I was young and stupid and I jus-" I cut him off by kissing his lips.

"Don't worry about that babe, it's in the past. But yo tall ass better not leave me in this hotel by myself again, I don't care where you goin. And I love you too."

"Good, now let's go." He said, pulling me up gently into our room. We didn't do anything though, we just talked and cuddled and...yeah. I love him so much, but he better not leave me in this hotel by myself again cause I get scared.

Sommer POV

"Im boreddd. Why are we just sitting here?" Rima said.

"We waiting for the guys to get here." Rayne said.

That's when my phone rang, it was my boo Marques.

(Phone Convo)

"Where the hell are you nigga?"

.....

Ok, yeah, she's coming." I gestured for Rayne to go and bring them up here.

.....

"MARQUES! Fuck boy." I said smiling, he's so nasty!

......

"Whatever." I said, hanging up on his inappropriate ass.~~

(End of Convo)

"Why you hang up on me Sommer?" He said as him and and the rest of them sexy boys walked through the door.

"Because you are very inappropriate and I didn't wanna hear the words you were saying." I said smiling.

"You saying that like you innocent or somethin'." He replied, pulling me on his lap.

"I am innocent!"

"Oh yeah? Then why whe-" I put my hand over his mouth because most of them was looking at us.

"Shhhh! They don't need to know that." I whispered.

"Need to know what?" Rayne said.

I took my hand off Ques' mouth. "Oh nothing!"

I looked over at Immanuel and smiled at him and he gestured for me to come over there, so I did. "What's up bro?" I asked him.

"Nothing, did you tell her yet?"

"Uh-uh." I said shaking my head. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the hell, V?" He whispered.

"Well what do you want me to say Manny?"

"The truth would be more then enough." He said smiling.

"If you want her to know so bad then why don't you tell her?"

"Cause I'm not her bestfriend, you are."

I rolled my eyes. I hate when he's right. "Rayne," I called as she looked up at me. "Ummm..can I talk to you for a second." She is my bestfriend, and I can't keep this from her anymore.

"Sure." She said getting out of Dre's lap and we walked out to the living room in the other room.

"Okay I have something to tell you, but I don't want you to be mad at me."

"OMG IS THIS ABOUT WHY YOU'VE BEEN SO CRAZY SINCE WE GOT HERE?! TELL ME, TELL ME NOW!" She yelled while jumping up and down.

"You're promising you won't get mad at me?"

"Why would I get mad?"

"...Because we promised we wouldn't keep secrets from eachother.." I mumbled.

"Wh-" I cut her off and told her everything, and when I say everything, I mean everything.

She was just staring at me, then she walked out the room. "Wait! You said you wouldn't get mad!"

"I never agreed to that! But you know what I did agree to; the promise that we would not keep secrets from eachother. Why would you keep something like that from me Citaa?"

"I'm sorry! This isn't something I'm proud of, let alone like talking about! If I even had the ability to be able to think about it without crying, I would have told you." I said.

She sighed. "Bitch...why you cryin?" She said, pushing me playfully.

I looked at her and smiled. "Ughh, I don't know. I'm so bipolar lately."

"Yo ass need some medicine." She smiled at me.

"I'm sorry, Ray."

"Never that Citaa but you need to cheer up. I bet Ques can help you with that." She hugged me before we opened the door, then this chick pushed me into Marques' lap, not that I'm complaining.

He smiled at me. "Hey."

I started blushing and shit.

"ARGHHH!" Nique yelled.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked her.

"I'm bored. What are you guys gonna do about that?" She said looking at all of them, they gave her a 'stfu bitch' look. She just rolled her eyes and turned around and started talking to Rima.

"What did you go and talk to Rayne about?" Marques whispered in my ear while tightening his grip on my waist.

"I told her everything." I said. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Everything?"

I nodded and whispered in his ear, "Can I kiss you?"

"You don't ever have to ask ma." He whispered back. I smiled and leaned in and swallowed his face. 

Alex's phone started and when he grabbed it out his pocket, he was kinda hiding it from Rima and she did not like that.

"Nique." Andre said, but she ignored him. "Niq."

"What?"

"You know we love you right?" He said.

"I'd like for you to prove that."

"Fine. Get up for a sec Ray." When she did, he stood up and grabbed Nique's hand, pulling her up and into the hallway. "No screaming, cause it's people sleep on this floor."

What are they doing?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lmaoo, I just like fuckin wit y'all forreal . Haha . so what or where do y'all think Dre is taking Nique ? Anyway I wants comments bitches! or don't expect an uploadioo! ;)

Pictures of the guys should be in the slideshow on zee right ! they're not permanent tho .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 3.1K 10
A turkish billionaire who is arrogant heartless ruthless rude and does not care type of guy. For him love does not exist.its full of waste.love is ju...
318K 2.5K 5
ATTENTION! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN UNPUBLISHED DUE TO REVISIONS, AND ONLY FIVE CHAPTERS WILL BE PUT UP, IF YOU WANT YOU MAY READ THE REST @ DREAME. ** "J...
126K 2.5K 63
When teenage Jacob realizes he is in love with his best friend, Julianna, & he tries to keep it a secret. Jacob, he plays almost every sport you can...
68.1K 2.5K 33
A mentally ill sociopath. Roaming the streets. Do what he says......ask before you touch him. Never look him directly in the eye. Screaming just make...