Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Thirty Seven ☾

12K 215 320
By babyylivv

Super long chapter! Seriously like 3000+ words, I hope you guys like this chapter;)

sexual content- read at own risk

^^if you choose not to read smut, you can skip this, you won't miss anything having to do with the plot, or story line.

oh also.. if there's a bunch of comments about Ethan being 'microscopic' I don't care, just know it gets kinda annoying after like the third same comment.. please understand. Thanks Loves

Liv

Mickey Mouse club house! Come inside, it's fun inside! It's the Mickey Mouse, club house-

I was snapped out of my dream by something poking me. I mentally groaned because I was just having the best dream ever.. can you imagine having a dream where you are in an episode of Mickey Mouse club house? Uhm yes?!

I blinked a few times looking out the sheer curtains and saw it was still pitch black outside. I saw the Eiffel Tower all lit up still looking gorgeous right outside my window making me smile, until I remembered it was the middle of the night and I was woken up.

I looked to my side seeing Ethan completely out with his face smushed in the pillow. At first I thought he was faking and secretly poking me, but the little snores coming from him told me otherwise.

I poke his cheek. Nothing.

Poked him again.. nothing.

I kissed his cheek, then his nose, then his forehead- then my waist was pulled and he placed his lips on mine holding me on top of him. I pulled away still tired from sleeping and he pouted from the loss of contact making me smile.

Now he wakes up huh?

"Why did you p-poke me?" I asked rolling off of him and sitting cross cross apple sauce next to him. He furrowed his eyebrows looking confused so I filled him in.

"You poked m-my butt." I said wanting to add the part about him taking me out of my dream, but I didn't want him to feel bad. Realization spread over his face and I waited for this explanation. He bit his lip and his cheeks turned slightly pink.

He grabbed a pillow from behind him putting it over his waist making my confusion grow more. Curiosity killed the cat.. but I'm not a cat- apparently I'm a kitten, it's different. Right?

I grabbed the pillow and slid it off of him seeing a tent underneath the blanket. He trailed his hands down covering the tent. I reached out my hand and poked the thing underneath the blanket causing him to grunt and breathe in deeply.

I quickly pulled the blanket off and saw a tent in his boxers. He was only wearing boxers?

Oh my flipping balls of cheese.

"I-is that.. is that your t-thingy?" I asked not knowing really what else to call it. I definitely was not going to call it a pe..you know the rest. Now way I was saying di- no sir! I could've called it a pee pee, but he would've laughed at me.

He chuckled and put the pillow back on top of.. 'it.' "Yes babygirl, that is my thingy." He said in a teasing tone. I pouted when he made fun of me- which he noticed and I realized my area was.. well it was being weird.. I've never felt like this before..

I'm a seventeen year old virgin, in a beautiful hotel room with the love of my life, and we're in Paris. The city of love.. isn't it?

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" He asked running his fingers over my leg softly not helping the ache in my- well in my.. princess parts. What else should I call it? My hoo-ha?

I bit my lip suddenly feeling embarrassed. Does he know that I feel weird? Can he tell?

I turned and pressed my lips to his again feeling him quickly react and melt his lips with mine. It was like our lips were molded to fit each others- and only each others. My knees went weak and the tingle I was feeling was getting worse.

Ethan grunted when I was the first one to touch my tongue to his lips this time, and he opened up letting me lightly brush the tip of my tongue with his. He pulled me on top of him causing me to straddle his waist as he rubbed my bare back under my silk pj's.

He kissed me with so much love, passion, and need that it was like I was oxygen, and he couldn't breathe. He was gentle and soft but at the same time he was needy and fast.

He grunted making me realize I was sliding up and down on him without knowing and he pulled away. I looked at his lips as they seemed bigger and more red then usual.

"mi stai uccidendo angelo qui." He said tightly holding my waist, and rubbing circles on my skin with his thumbs. I'm killing him? Am I heavy? Oh my goodness I'm probably crushing him to the point where he can't breathe!
(Translation> you're killing me here angel)

"I can't touch you princess, this is torture." He said with a sad look making me confused.

"Y-you're touching me right now." I said quietly, he smiled weakly and flipped us over so now I was underneath him. He sighed and ran his fingers softly along my cheeks, and smiled down at me with a look in his eyes that twinkled.

"That's not the touch I mean precious." He said rubbing my sides through my silk shirt, slightly tickling me- not purposely. He must have noticed my confusion and lifted up my shirt slightly.

"I want to kiss every inch of you're body, and show you how much I love you, but you're not ready my love, and I respect that." He said running his fingers along my tummy.

I gulped as his fingers trailed along my skin leaving trails of tingles and heat with them everywhere they went. My breath got heavier when the ache down there started to grow.

"E-ethan?" He hummed raising his perfect eyebrows waiting silently for me to continue. I bit my lip not knowing exactly what to say. "I-it feels.. it feels t-tingly." I whispered looking in to his eyes as they went from twinkly green, to dark brown. I still don't know how he does that.

"Where kitten? Where does it feel like this." He asked, causing my cheeks to turn red. I sat up from my laying position and got close to his ear. I opened my mouth to answer stalling- not knowing how he would react. Would he think is was weird? A freak?

"M-my princess parts daddy." I whispered so quietly I could barely hear. I watched him clench his jaw then unclench it, and he looked into my eyes softly pushed me down on the bed.

"I can't take your innocence babygirl, I won't take advantage of you." He whispered moving my loose hair out of my face, and behind my ears. I blinked a few times not knowing if what I would say next is what I wanted.

I love him. He loves me.. I'm not the type to wait for marriage, just until I find someone I completely trust.. and I trust Ethan.

"W-What if I wanted.. you to?" I asked trailing off looking away. He put his finger under my chin and turned my head to look at him, enforcing eye contact.

"I would never touch you, or just have sex with you Liv." He said slowly and quietly for me to understand. He doesn't want me? He sensed my sadness when he cupped my cheeks and sighed.

"I need you to understand baby, fucking someone, and making love to someone are two completely different things. You're not just another girl, you're the girl. You're my girl. I don't want you to ever think that I just want you for you're body- your gorgeous damn body. I love you Olivia, you need to know that." He said getting quieter as he went on.

No one calls me that.. I don't hate it as much when he says it.

I smiled after each word that was said making the way I feel for him grow more and more. Each time he smiles or laughs, I love him even more.

"I want you. I want you t-to show me, in this beautiful hotel room, in Paris, next to the Eiffel Tower. I-I've never loved, someone.. until now." I said watching him smile weakly. I glanced outside again at the tower making my final decision.

"Are you positive love?" He asked quietly making me nod slowly. He sighed and ran his fingers through my hair. "I need words sweetheart." He said biting his bottom lip. Suddenly I wasn't tired at all.. I replied making him smile and he gently pressed his lips to mine.

It was like as if in this one kiss he was giving me all of his love, and all of him. I felt something poking my thigh as I continued to let Ethan explore my mouth. I felt my whole body tingle as he trailed his mouth lightly against my chin and down my neck.

He sucked on the spot just below my ear causing a moan to erupt from my throat, and I could feel him smirk against my skin. I leaned my head back giving him more room which he took advantage of, by lightly biting my neck then licking his bite, and repeating the process.

He brushed his lips down to the silk tank top strap and slid it down with his teeth, and kissing my shoulder softly. I began to breathe heavier when he stopped and sat up sliding my tank top over my head exposing me completely, due to me being bra-less.

He let out a sigh starring at my chest and dove for my right boob sucking on the top making me shiver, and squirm underneath him. He ran his tongue over my nipple giving me goose bumps causing me to run my fingers through his hair. He grunted in pleasure when I pulled the ends of his hair making it messier then it was already.

He trailed the kisses down my stomach sucking on all the skin he could until he reached the hem of my silk shorts. He looked up at me causing my breath to hitch at the sight of the gorgeous man in front of me.

He smirked and slid the shorts down my legs letting me slip my feet out of them as he admires my white lace thong. He trailed his fingers over top of the lace and smiled when I arched my back from instinct.

I sat up slowly and shyly took the hem of his t-shirt sliding in over his head until it was completely off. He smirked when I ran my little fingers on his sides feeling his muscles on his back.

"I love you." He whispered. "So much." He added but before I could answer my breath hitches as he started to rub his hand over my Princess parts. I moaned breathlessly and he began his trail of kisses again, taking the hem of my underwear in his mouth- ripping them off completely.

He kissed my aching core causing me to jump and squirm. I looked down at him watching him smirk and look at me completely vulnerable underneath his touch. He muttered something in Italian that I couldn't translate due to him kissing me again.

I felt my core throb harder and faster as he blew cold air on me making me feel damp- not damp soaked. I felt a wet sensation on my folds making me moan and lean my head back into the pillows.

He chuckled at my reaction from his slightest touch as he worked literal magic on me with just his tongue. His tongue slid around my core heating up my body, making me feel completely numb. I moaned again turning my head to the side into the pillow when he sucked on certain spots.

"daddy.." I moaned trailing off as I arched my back causing him to wrap his arms around my thighs holding me in place. I couldn't move and all I could do is take in the pleasure. I pulled the ends of his hair when he rubbed my folds.

A tight knot was growing in my lower stomach and every time he touched me it got bigger.

He slid one of his fingers inside of me slowly causing me to wince slightly, but stay still. He eased his finger into me sliding it in and out quickly making me scream out in pleasure. I felt the knot getting unbearably tight now..

The knot in my stomach was getting tighter the more pleasure I felt causing the moans to come out more frequently.

"Let it out kitten." He said in a deep voice as my pleasure reached a point where it was unbearable, but I never wanted it to stop. I felt a rush of something come over my body making me legs shake as Ethan held them tighter not letting me move as he continued his work.

"Cum for daddy princess." He said doing slow licks up my core sending me over the edge, and with one last loud moan of his name, the knot was released. I felt something sliding down my thighs, that was locked up by the Italian himself.

My breathing was heavy as I tried to catch my breath watching him kiss the inside of my thighs all the way up to my neck.

"Non ne avrò mai abbastanza dei tuoi gusti." He whispered before placing kisses all around my neck. I smiled when I pressed my lips to his tracing the muscles on his back with my fingertips loving the way his skin felt against mine.
(Translation> I will never get enough of your taste)

"You're positive little one?" He asked looking into my eyes making sure I was completely ready. I smiled and nodded placing a shy kiss to his cheek watching him smile.

He got up leaving me there to catch my breath and when he walked back he had something in his hand, and he laid back down and rubbed my legs softly.

He pulled down his boxers- and my first instinct was to close my eyes.. so I did.. A deep chuckle made me peek an eye open only looking into his, not daring to let them wander anywhere else.

"You can look at what's yours sweetheart." He said kissing my cheek and ripping open something. I opened my eyes and shyly looked down seeing his.. his- thingy magigy.

I gulped seeing the size.. a tampon hurts me, he's gonna split me in half.

He rubbed my cheeks with his hand and spread my legs kissing my knees which were now in the air. He gave me one last look and I nodded as he lined himself up with me. He leaned down once he was in the right spot, and kissed my neck, sucking in spots that made me heat up.

I could feel him lightly touching my entrance which was now so sensitive from what just happened. He pressed his lips to mine and squeezed my hips letting me know he was gonna move. I braced myself as he slowly pushed a little bit in and I let out the breath, as he tried to distract me by kissing my neck.

He pushed in a little more pushing a little harder and stretched me out, filling me completely. My eyes watered from the pain that I never thought would subside. He paused and I moved my hips adjusting to the foreign feeling.

I nodded letting him know he could move and he slid out of me going back in making a tear fall out of my eye from the burning pain. He kissed up my cheeks and kissed the tear away pressing his lips to mine.

He gripped my hips as he rocked his back in forth in and out of me slowly letting me feel every bit of him. I felt every inch and every movement he made, as a small knot was formed in my stomach. I gripped his shoulder blades as he sucked on my neck and pushed into me again.

A moan escaped my lips- the pain still being there but his sucking and movements making it subside a good amount. Each time he pushed in my moans went directly into his ear making him grunt and smile knowing I was past the bad pain.

"un tale angelo." He whispered in my ear letting out a breath telling me I wasn't the only one that felt amazing. He hit a spot in me that made the knot tighten and my body go wild and a loud moan to escape my lips.
(Translation> such an Angel)

I felt him smirk against me skin as he continued to hit that spot driving me crazy. I repeatedly whined in his ear next to me making him go faster increasing my pleasure. I panted as he reached his hand down and rubbed my core causing me to grip his back and drag my nails down his muscles.

"D-daddy.. I-" I couldn't finish due to him pushing in harder in the same spot making me wrap my legs around him. He squeezed my hips sucking on the other side of my neck driving me completely wild.

"Go ahead baby, cum." He said in my ear and just the sound of his voice pushed me over the edge making the knot untie and a liquid burst through me, and some out the sides around Ethan.

He moaned quietly in my ear making me smile as he pulled out of me and pressed his lips to mine again flipping us over so I was on top of him. I pulled away looking into his eyes and smiled shyly when he squeezed my butt tightly in his hands.

"God I love you so much beautiful." he said with a small smile kissing my shoulder softly. I giggled and straddled his waist as he stared at my body with admiration.

"I love you more h-handsome." I said quietly. He smiled and pulled me down smushing our chests together. He softly pressed his lips to mine and trailed his fingers along my back as I caught my breath.

A moan escaped my mouth when he entered me again pushing my hips down on top of him, as he filled my overly sensitive area..

Let's just say.. we didn't sleep at all.

I lost my virginity.. and I don't regret it at all.

Vote and comment:))
^^Thanks Loves

— soo.. how ya doing?:)

—So sorry guys I don't know how to write smut.. so that was probably awful, but I'm happy you got through it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 844 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
2.5K 80 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
7.7K 171 37
I stopped dead in my tracks that time. "I am not a child Dally. Stop treating me like one!" He hesitated to say anything but then spit something out...
9.4K 371 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...