The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Nar...

By DarkWolf991

Naruto Uzumaki found out about everything. But what if once he talked to the Kyuubi, he decided to seek out t... More

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Rise of the Omakes
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 36

21.2K 785 225
By DarkWolf991

Another chapter!

If anyone is into SasuNaru please go ahead onto my profile and look up Coffee Shop (SasuNaru Fanfic), I've already written all of it - it's short, only three long chapters and it's pretty fucking cool.

Thank you!

~Wolfie

_________________________________________

Colossal we come these renegades in the ring

(Woah) where the lost get found in the crown of the circus king

Don't fight it, it's coming for you, running at yaIt's only this moment, don't care what comes after
It's blinding, outshining anything that you know
Just surrender 'cause you're calling and you wanna go

- The Greatest Show by The Greatest Showman

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 36 - The Renegades

Naruto stared at his hand and clenched his teeth, feeling his chakra churn and spin. He had so much chakra in general, that it had taken weeks for him to learn how to increase and decrease the volume and density of his chakra output.

The young Uzumaki was great at using chakra, and chakra control in general, but there was something about learning how to do the Rasengan which confused his body. Jiraiya had taught him how to do his father's jutsu, and how to combine his wind chakra into it - the only problem was that his chakra was so heavy on the output that sometimes it exploded and fizzed out, leaving Naruto with gashes on his hand.

"You'll master it soon, you've already completed the rest of the steps quickly." Jiraiya commented, "So, onto another matter."

Naruto let his chakra dissipate and straightened his back. Turning to Jiraiya, he tilted his head, "What's up?"

"Sarutobi-sensei told me what you said." The sannin said simply and sighed, jerking his head to the side, motioning for Naruto to walk with him. They started to head towards the centre of town, where Naruto was planning to meet Sasuke and Sakura.

The rest of the Jinchuuriki had left Konoha, awaiting further instructions and plans. Yagura and Utakata had to get back into the Mizukage's office and plan the next steps of the civil war - although Naruto could have sworn Yagura mentioning something about being introduced to Mei Terumi.

"I'm not going to lie to you Ero-Sennin, I still have a couple of things to do." Naruto admitted, thrusting his calloused hands into his black pant pockets. "The plans for leaving the village permanently aren't going to be completed anytime soon, plus, everyone is still helping rebuild the village."

And this was correct. After the Suna and Oto invasion, the casualties were minimal, but the damage done on the village was horrendous. Both Naruto and Jiraiya watched as ninja and civilians alike held logs up and walked towards half-destroyed buildings - the sound of hammering was increasing with every step they took further into the village.

"But what are you going to do when you leave?" Jiraiya questioned, honestly wondering what would become of the young blond Jinchuuriki. He would not leave him alone again.

Naruto hummed, "Who knows? Help Yagura out, get stronger before the Akatsuki comes after us, find more Uzumaki's..." Naruto's eyes brightened, "Speaking of, do you know where Akane is?"

Nodding, Jiraiya said, "She's been learning medical jutsu at the hospital with your pink-haired teammate-"

"Sakura." Naruto quipped, noticing that in comparison to the early stages of Team 7, he would never have corrected someone who called her 'pink-haired' somebody. Sakura had changed, and so had everyone else.

"Yeah, her, they've been learning medical techniques and aiding the medics. There are still injured civilians and ninja."

Naruto groaned, "There's so much to do. And tell Jiji that Sasuke, Sakura and I are heading out of the village for a little field trip."

"To do what? Also, there's protocol, you need to request it." Jiraiya raised an eyebrow and chuckled, humoured by Naruto's lack of caring when it came to protocols and the 'right way' to do things.

Naruto grinned, "It's a secret."

~*~*~

"Naruto!"

The said boy was met with a massive hug which appeared from nowhere. "Woah!" He laughed and rubbed Sakura's back and twirled her around.

"Hey, idiot." Naruto turned and saw Sasuke with crossed arms, smirking at the sight of the blond after weeks of training for all three of them.

Sakura peeled herself off Naruto and blinked questioningly, "So, where are we going?"

Naruto childishly giggled, "Hehe, well, Sasuke, Sakura..." He pulled out a scroll from his pocket and unravelled it, laying it on the ground, "Yagura helped me find this, and guess what," He grinned and pointed with one finger where exactly they were going to go. "We, my lovely friends, are going to Uzushiogakure."

Sakura's jaw dropped instantly, "Uzushio-?"

"You mean as in Uzumaki?" Sasuke cut in, with raised eyebrows and a small smile. "Did Akane help you with this information?"

"Yep, the same Akane who I found out is also an Uzumaki. There must be more of us! Even though Uzushio is destroyed, there must either be some clues, or..." He rolled up the scroll again and stood up, "We are going to find a deserted and isolated village, where not many people know the location of."

"Hn." Sasuke stood up, followed by Sakura. "And I'm guessing this is one of the choices that you're thinking of?"

"Hell yeah!" They started walking and signed out of the gates, "See ya Kotetsu! Izumo!" He waved to the gate keepers who were half asleep, who then jolted out of their state of limbo.

Sakura tutted at them, "And stay awake, you lazy fucks! You never know who could just walk into the village." They all laughed while Kotetsu and Izumo rubbed their heads in embarrassment.

~*~*~

"But, Itachi, why can't we just stop and take a break?" A figure in the mist groaned and started slashing the leaves and grass from his surroundings in boredom. "Plus, shouldn't we have gone after the Two-Tails first?"

"No." A onyx long-haired man spoke simply while they continued walking. "Kisame, you know the Nibi isn't our responsibility," He retorted, "The Kyuubi is. Now stop complaining."

"But what are we doing after we get the Kyuubi?" Kisame questioned, knowing that Itachi would have all of the information, especially since Kisame never listened during the meetings.

"Giving that Missing-Nin from Iwa one last chance to join the Akatsuki, Pein said his name was Deidara." Itachi replied simply, somewhat done with Kisame's questions.

"Mmmm," The large shark-like character nodded, "And then?"

Exhaling and shutting his eyes, Itachi stated, "If you ask me another question, I will kill you."

Kisame rolled his eyes, "No fun, let's just massacre the whole of Konoha!"

"No."

"I thought joining the Akatsuki would be fun, I'm just bored."

~*~*~

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were jumping from tree to tree and laughing as the wind hit their faces. Sakura's hair, which was now cut short, was flying from side to side and hitting her in the face, but she didn't mind.

It had been so long since Team 7 had fun; no secrets, no issues, no invasions, just being teenagers for the sake of being teenagers.

Uzushiogakure was located to the east of Konoha, it took about the same distance from Konoha to the Hidden Sound Village. It was hard to find, but even harder to get in - knowing that it would take either a blood seal or something involving his heritage to enter wherever they were heading to, Naruto had a kunai and some storage scrolls ready for anything that they found.

Suddenly, Naruto felt a chakra spike and he skid to a halt, Sakura and Sasuke following suit.

"What is it?" Sakura questioned, knowing that Naruto's sensory abilities were better that hers.

"I don't know, I don't recognise the chakra." He grimaced, Naruto hated not knowing things.

A burst of chakra erupted from the left of them and they all jumped away as a tree exploded. 'The fuck?' Naruto thought, it was so out of the blue.

The body of a slender young boy fell out of the remains of the tree and the ninja raised his head. Naruto could see that this person was a similar shade of blond, but was gripping the front of their shirt.

"You Akatsuki bastards! I'm not joining, ya hear-un?!" The feminine ninja threw a couple of kunai which the Konoha ninja easily dodged.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" He replied incredulously.

"We're literally as far from Akatsuki as you could get." Naruto burst out into laughter, "Now, Ma'am, can I help you up?" He composed himself and leapt down to the blond figure, extending a hand.

The unfamiliar ninja looked up and stared at the blond who radiated warmth and kindness, his deep blue eyes seemed like they were never ending whirlpools which ended up in an abyss. Then, the ninja's eye twitched and he shouted in anger.

"I'M A FUCKING MAN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 2.5K 45
Ă“bito's attack to the leave turned into a failure as Minato managed to kill him, but when one problem is solved another one comes to takes it place...
85.7K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
6.8K 214 16
What would happen if Sakura and Sasuke went to the Modern AU? Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, and this is the very first story I have posted on Watt...
906K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...