Runaway (Diyue AU)

By ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... More

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
9: Really Bad Insomnia
10: Not Again
11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
17: Perfect Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
25: Art Gallery Date
26: Arcade
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
42: Second Chance
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
48: Something Good
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!

503 26 3
By ella-holland98

A/n : I'm sure when can foreshadow what will happen this chapter , I'll give you a hint has to do with Myung Jaehyuk.

"I think of the night in the park, it was getting dark
And we stayed up for hours
What a lie, what a lie, what a lie
You clinged to my body like you wanted it forever
What a lie, what a lie, what a lie"

^ that lyric really speaks to the whole situation with Shen Yue and her ex lover. She's going through heartache still because she gave her heart to a man who betrayed her and said all these nasty things to her.

We all know Myung Jaehyuk didn't actually mean what he told her but she doesn't know that and for her she's developing these emotions and feelings for Dylan and she's afraid of them because the first time she loved he left, so I hope y'all get this and hope don't think it's too soon for her to feel something because I feel that when you feel something no matter how long you've known the person , it's real and you shouldn't ignore it no matter the time you've known the person.  Because Love isn't measure by time at all.

A soulmate is a soulmate. 💜, and when they're your soulmate you know in your heart and bones.

A warning slight smut implied(not for Dyshen but a flashback scene between Shen Yue and Myung Jaehyuk) thank you so much for 1k reads !!!

And promise the relationship between Dylan and Shen Yue is just starting

Carry on !!

Shen Yue's POV

I held the pendant in my hand and keep smiling and looking at it. It was beautiful and it was by far one of the most beautiful things I ever owned and was ever gifted.

Dylan really out did himself for my birthday and he had just meet me.

Oh , Dylan. The thought of him made me smile and made me happy. That beautiful man was doing something to me and I didn't know what to think.

It was scary , Love was scary. I loved once and I lost and it hurt and I was still very much healing from it.

I frown. I needed to shake these things I was feeling and focus on my son.

It was Saturday morning and It was around seven am and even when I wanted to sleep in I never could.

Jay was sleeping too , I had checked him a few minutes ago.

And I'm guessing Dylan was sleeping too. He had gotten hired at a job recently behind my back and it was at a book store and at first I was kind of worried because he still didn't now much of earth.

But I relaxed after I realized how fast he got the hang of things. He worked Monday through Thursday. And would be starting this Monday , it would be gone from Ten am to four pm.

I got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen to boil some water for tea. Today I was in the mood to sit in my front porch and get some fresh air, some fresh air would do me good.

I waited for the water to boil and when it did I prepared myself some Raspberry zinger tea.(a/n: my favorite tea 🍵 ever in life)

Afterwards I take my tea with me outside and sit on the chair.

I remember a few weeks ago how I said I was good and that nothing would ever change. Life worked funny ways.

Because the next day I woke up that week I found a beautiful purple haired bruised up, hurt man on my living room ground.

He never did say how he healed fast?

Well he did have all these abilities maybe one to heal himself was one of them, who knows Dylan Wang was full of surprises.

I got up from my chair real quick to go inside and get a book to read while I waited for Jay to wake up and as I got up a trip with the chair and fall really bad.

I tried shrugging it off and stand up but it hurt to stand up and to even move my foot, just what I freaken needed.

A few seconds later the door opens and I see a worried Dylan looking at me.

"I heard a thud and it woke me , are you okay?", he rushes to my side.

I forgot he had good hearing , I must've woken him up.

"It's okay , I'm fine", I tell him and attempt standing up but throbbing pain I feel stops me.

I wince when I try to stand up and just sit back down on my butt. "You don't look fine to me", he says.

He comes closer to me and touched my foot and it causes me wince. It hurt so bad.

"Your so clumsy, you've had two really bad falls since I've meet you", Dylan laughs.

"Excuse me?, should I remind you that you caused one of them", I tell him.

Dylan touched my foot again and closes his eyes. "Shen Yue, don't freak out, I'm going to help heal you"

Soon I feel the pain I felt go away and I look at my foot and I'm able to move it as if I didn't just hurt it.

My eyes widen. "You told me you wouldn't freak out" , Dylan says to me.

"No I'm not freaking out , it's just , you have all these abilities", I explain to him why I was freaking out.

I take a seat back on the chair and he sits on the one next to the one I'm sitting at.

"Moon, I know , and I'm not supposed to but I do.. you know children from the royal blood only posses one ability either regeneration or telekinesis powers at certain age , my sister has yet to posses these powers and if she doesn't when she turns twenty five then she's known as an ordinary Keshinda... Moon I don't understand why I have an abilities that Royal Gallieons have , strength and to read others minds... and well you see normal Keshinda when they kiss to learn the language they don't see others memories like I do , I have these abilities and I never understood why , my father learned about them and said I was to keep them hidden and that he would never forgive himself for having a freak of a son like me" , Dylan sadly says.

How could someone ever be cruel and say they're son is a freak? , especially a nice guy like Dylan Wang.

I put my hand on his shoulder and squeeze it. "I don't know why your father ever made you feel less Dylan but you're worth so much", I sincerely say.

"My older sister River always says this thing as if she knows something about me I don't know but I never press on it, she says "one day you'll unite the two worlds", but how can a freak like me ever do that", he says and frowns.

I stand up from my seat and stand right in front him.

"Believe it Dylan, don't tear yourself down that way and believe others negative words", I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly and feel so safe in his arms.

He hugs me tightly. "Moon Shen , you really are amazing", he says and unexpectedly kisses my head , and hand begins gently stroking my hair and feel so damn relaxed.

I don't even complain when he does it, because I liked it.

Myung Jaehyuk's POV

I finally get to my home that's here in America and settle in my room and soon as I do I shower and change to go look for Shen Yue.

After I change , I grab the keys to my many cars and get inside it and begin driving to the address of her home.

It was a twenty minute drive from my house to hers and with traffic about a forty five minute drive.

As I was stuck in traffic to get to her house I begin thinking about the time when I first made love to her. Maybe it was wrong of me push her to have sex with me just because everyone was doing it.

I was stupid... I knew she had only agreed because I kept pressing on it not because really wanted to do it.

We were sitting outside watching the stars. She lay on my chest and played with her bob cut hair.

"I wanna make love to you", I unexpectedly say.

Shen Yue looks up at me and her eyes widen. "I'm a virgin", she says and looks away.

I pull her in closer and she tenses. "Baby, no one waits until marriage anymore and you know how much I love you"

Shen Yue smiles softly and nods. "I trust you", she says.

I slowly begin unbuttoning my shirt and she only watched. "I don't know what to exactly do"

She stands up and I do to, I kiss her and she immediately kisses me back.

"I'll lead , honey", I say to her and nods shyly.

I take my shirt completely off and then after our kisses grew hotter and heavier.

I slowly lay her back on the ground and our clothes our off , we become one.

Finally traffic begins moving and I make it to her home. I make sure to park a bit far away.

I begin walking to her house with a big smile on my face , I was finally going to see the woman I loved face to face after so long.

Until when I get to her house I find her hugging another man and smiling.

I guess I should've expected that I wouldn't be easy to have her back in my arms again.

I begin growing angrier and angrier every minute that goes by looking at them all smiley and each other's arms. I breathe in and out to calm myself and collect myself. I couldn't exactly punching the guy or anything.

After I collect myself I get close enough and they don't even notice me right in front of me. I fake cough and they both look my direction.

The guy only looks at me and is completely unbothered by me. Sorry fella, but I was here before you, she belongs to me.

I smile at Shen Yue. "Hello , Yue , my sweet girl , it's been a while"

Shen Yue doesn't utter a single word and only looks at me stunned by seeing me right in front of her.

Her face changes completely and the smiley Shen Yue who was hugging and smiling at the guy in front of her is replaced by an angrier and an annoyed Shen Yue.

" What that hell, do you think your doing here", she spats.

The man beside her demeanor change when those words leave Yue's mouth and he becomes a more protective and angrier version that when I first saw him.

He gives a death glare and I some how feel intimidated by the way he looks at me but completely stand my ground either way and don't leave despite how nasty the guy was looking at me .

"Did you miss me , my sweet girl", I say.

Thank you for 1k reads, I legit love y'all

All the love , Ella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...
2.7K 598 33
[Completed] (Book 7 in my EXO series spinoff to Do I know you?) My life hasn't been that exciting. To be more specific, I lead a dull life. Everythi...
51.7K 1.8K 103
"𝙄𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" EXCERPT:- Rose asked in panic "what's wrong with me...and why are you looking so...
447K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...