Avengers x Reader Truth or Da...

By fireWolfSpirit_065

You, your best friend and the Avengers have a day off. With nothing else to do but laze around, Tony convince... More

How it all began
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Authors Note
Part 5
A/N
Part 6
A/N
Important A/N (About uploading)
Loki
Pietro
Pietro *Part 2*
Sam
Steve
Clint
Another Authors Note that I'm sure u want to kill me for....
Thor
Wanda
Peter Parker - Part 1
Peter Parker - Part 2
Bucky - Part one
Tony
Bruce - Part 1
Author's Note - Watty's 2019
Bucky - Part 2
Bruce - Part 2
T'Challa
Shuri
Guardians Part 1
The Late Christmas
A/N
Guardians Part 2
Peter Quill
A/N - Uploading
Captain Marvel - Carol Danvers
Carol Danvers - Part 2
Gamora Part 1
Gamora Part 2
Chadwick Boseman - RIP
Gamora Part 3
Scott Lang - Brother
2020 Lockdown
Wade Wilson - Brother
Scott Lang - Brother - Part 2

Natasha

2.4K 69 31
By fireWolfSpirit_065

It was Pietro that suggested the game, really. That's who you should blame at the end of the day, when he made you play truth or dare with Tony, Bucky, Steve, Loki, Wanda, Natasha and Y/b/f/n against your will.

So maybe that's how you ended up here, sitting on the edge of your bed with way too many thoughts running through your head. You can't help but to replay the game to see where it all went wrong.

...1 Hour Earlier...

Pietro suggested we play spin the bottle.

No one agreed.

Then truth or dare.

Sure, why not? You thought.

So, you all sat in a circle on the floor of his bedroom, passing chips and drinks around the circle.

Finally, you decide you want to start.

"Natasha, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to do a Russian dance, like the one with all the kicking." You say, smirking. She rolls her eyes and starts speaking in Russian furiously as FRIDAY plays the music for her. She starts dancing, and you have to admit she's pretty good.

Tony decided to make a "wise" crack about her ass and the Russian swearing goes from quiet to loud.

"She's going to kill you, Tony. In your sleep, and Y/n..." Bucky falters his translation a bit, his face a bright red. "Let's just say that she's going to find a very creative punishment- that is a naughty word, Natasha!"

The music ends but you're just sitting there dumbfounded. You could speak fluent Russian, unknown to the team, so you'd heard every word she'd said.

'Трахни меня Почему я должен делать этот глупый танец? Это не имеет никакого смысла. Черт, да, я бы точно так и сделал, но с другой стороны, кто бы не стал? Я собираюсь убить Тони во сне за все его сексистские, нарцистические комментарии. Объективируя девушек, иногда я думаю, что он заслуживает смерти. Это имеет больше смысла, если он говорил о заднице Y / N ... Баки, маленькая пизда.'

"Natasha, it's your go..." You say, your face red.

"Wanda, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you and Vision are secretly dating behind all of our backs?" Natasha asks, leaning forward with her chin on her hand.

Wanda blushes scarlet. "Yes" She says, almost coming out like a question while shrinking back slightly. Just as Pietro starts looking like he's about to give her an earful, she quickly says "Steve, truth or dare"

"Truth." Steve says, rubbing his hands together almost nervously.

"Is it true your still a virgin?" Wanda asks, effectively shifting the attention from her to the super soldier.

Steve's face goes completely red. You know that the whole "sex" part of any relationship was a touchy subject for him.

"Yes." He says, his face burning. Tony laughs so hard, rocking back and forth on his ass.

"Tony, I don't know why you're laughing. I'd rather be Steve than someone who's slept with half of New York." You sass, earning a grateful look from the captain. "And besides, we all know what your reaction would've been if the answer was a no."

"Tony, truth or dare?"

"Dare, of course."

"Let Natasha duct tape any part of your body she wishes and rip it off. Unlimited pieces." Steve says, nodding to Natasha. Pietro speeds off, chucks her a roll of duct tape and sits back down.

Natasha starts wrapping small pieces along his arms, legs and small portions of his back and face until he looks like a mummy of duct tape.

You reach over and rip off a piece of duct tape off his face, then another. Tony screamed like a baby, rubbing his red-raw face.

"Hey! That's my job!" Natasha says, ripping off all of the ones on his arms. Tony screams louder.

After you've finished, he has more red spots than hair, and parts of his goatee is slightly choppy.

"Pietro, truth or dare?" Tony says, frowning slightly at his rough wax job.

You can't look at him and keep a straight face anymore, and you're laughing more than not.

"Why must you ask that question when you know what the answer will be?"

"I dare I dare you to sniff everyone's armpits tomorrow after training." Tony says, laughing at the dark look the older Maximoff twin is sending him.

"Fine." Pietro says in that beautiful accent of his.

"Loki, truth or dare?"

"I pick truth, mortal."

"Bit ironic, that the god of lies picked truth." Bucky says, smiling smugly.

"What's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as a girl?" Pietro asked, smirking like he knew what would be said.

"Turn back into a man." Loki says, as though experienced.

"Y/b/f/n, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Y/b/f/n says boldly.

"Come over here." Loki says. "Your dare shall be a secret."

Y/b/f/n complies and shakes her head with laughter after hearing the dare.

"Ok, sure. Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to show us your search history." Y/b/f/n says, smirking. You gulp unnoticeably, knowing what they would find on there.

You were guilty of searching up smut fanfictions of various characters, but mainly Natasha, and even writing some yourself.

"Just you or everyone?" You ask, putting on your best bored face.

"Just your half of the circle."

You breathe a sigh of relief. Natasha's on the other side, and so is Tony.

You go into your history and pass it around your semi-circle. Steve blushes hard while everyone else just laughs.

They all know about your "crush" on the famous Black Widow.

You turn to Bucky. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He shrugs.

"Is it true that you and Steve are dating or is that just a theory based on a lot of stone-hard fact?" You ask, scrunching up your face and trying not to laugh as the two super soldiers glare at you.

"No, we're just best friends."

"So, what would you say if I wanted to date you?" You ask, grinning. Out if the corner of your eye, you notice Natasha stiffening.

"What is it Nat?" You ask, tilting your head a bit.

"Nothing." She relaxes and puts on an easy smile. Well that was odd...

"And to answer your question, yes I would except I know that you like someone and would like to keep my head on." Bucky says, smiling.

"Natasha, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Natasha says coldly. Why is she so upset? Is it you?

What did you do wrong?

"Who's your crush?" Bucky questions.

"None of your business, that's who." She quips, but not in a fun way.

"Who made you mad this time?" Tony snickers. "Was it... Y/n?"

And Tony's face is smushed up against the floor in the blink of an eye.

"Whoa! Natasha, let him up!" Was the last thing you heard as you walked out of Pietro's room and towards your own.

You sat on the edge of your bed in a daze-like trance, trying to think of any reason why Natasha would react like that, just because of you. After 10 or so minutes of thinking you still can't make sense of it.

There's a knock on the door, and you open it to see Bucky on the other side.

"Hey Buck." You say, smiling softly, gesturing for him to enter. "Come in."

You both sit on your bed facing each other.

"Why did you leave?" Bucky asked, face full of concern.

"I just didn't want to be in the room anymore." You say, because it's true. "I had no idea why it seemed like Natasha hates me, but it did."

"Natasha doesn't hate you." Bucky says, smirking slightly. "She actually has a crush on you too."

"What?" Your face is the definition of disbelief.

"Shit. I wasn't supposed to tell you that." But you were already gone.

"Damn it. There's definitely going to be a spider in my bed." Bucky grumbles.

You find Natasha lying on the couch with a pillow over her face. You knock it off and lean over her face.

"I like you too." You say smiling cutely.

And she kisses you.

A/n: 1317 words.

I am fucking proud.

<3 FireWolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 21.5K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
293K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
743 23 19
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ×...
3K 57 10
This is just a bunch of oneshots contain our favourite heroes. There will be truth or dare, identity reveals, and lots of ships!! A lot of this will...