Bruce - Part 1

A/N: much like Tony Stark, I can't believe that I forgot Bruce! Honestly, I'm disappointed in myself.  So sorry that it's short... lolol

"No, Stark." You say, sitting cross-legged in the garage, tinkering with your broken motorbike.

"You haven't even heard my brilliant idea!" Tony whines, leaning against the table where all your tools are. Some clatter to the floor. You turn around, raising your eyebrow and glaring at him. You reach over, picking up your fallen tools.

"I don't need to; I already know that I simply don't care."

"Would you care more if I told you Bruce is going to be there?"

The wrench you throw at him hits him square in the forehead. Tony curses obscenities, and you just glare at him harder.

"NO." You state firmly, turning back to your work, then you realise that that snarky bastard has gotten you interested.

"Fuck you, Tony." You stand up, heading back to your room.
"No apology?" He asks, rubbing his head. You just flip him off. You're really not in the mood for his bullshit today.

In the elevator, you sigh, leaning against the wall as you think about the real reason you accepted his invitation. You sigh deeply, rubbing your hands up and down your arms, trying not to let your nails dig into my arms.

The elevator decides to ding right at that moment, sleek metal doors opening to reveal the certain curly haired scientist occupying your thoughts.
"Hey, Y/n," He greets warmly, standing beside you, going back to tapping something on his I-pad.

"Hey." You say softly, smiling to yourself. The next time you stop, it's at your floor. You start to head out the doors, but roll your eyes and turn around, hitting the button to keep the doors open.

"So, I heard Tony's going to do something stupid... and you agreed to go?" You ask, looking Bruce in his eyes.

"Yeah. He kinda bullied me into it." He smiles. To be completely honest, if he wasn't looking at you still, you definitely would've melted on the spot.

"What even is it?" You ask, starting to slowly back out of the elevator.

"I don't know. He just said meet in the living room, dressed fancy." The doors close, and he waves.

"Fancy..." You mumbled under your breath, opening your door and rummaging through your clothes. Most of them are either comfy stuff or practical. You sigh, flopping backwards on your bed. Then you notice a grey, long-sleeved choker top that had fallen to the floor. You pick it up, dumping it on your bed and pulling out a pair of black, ripped denim jeans. You get dressed, pulling on a leather jacket too, leaving your hair out (or not, lol).

You head back down to the living room, flopping on the couch, missing the solace of your work station.

The rest of the Avengers who agreed, (Natasha, Steve, Bucky, Tony and Bruce), finally manage to get their asses down stairs. Bucky moves your legs off the couch, sitting down. Natasha is less polite and shoves you off altogether.

"Fuck you." You hiss at the assassin.

"What put you in a bad mood?" She laughs.

"That dickhead." You point at Tony.
"Says the person who threw a wrench at my face." Tony mumbles.

"I'll throw another one if you're not careful..."

"OK! Soo... I have the perfect plan to make us all reveal our deepest." He smirks at me.

"Darkest." Looks at Bucky. "Secrets."

"Let me guess." You interrupt, rolling your eyes. "Truth or dare?"

His evil smirk is all the answer you need.