Natasha

It was Pietro that suggested the game, really. That's who you should blame at the end of the day, when he made you play truth or dare with Tony, Bucky, Steve, Loki, Wanda, Natasha and Y/b/f/n against your will.

So maybe that's how you ended up here, sitting on the edge of your bed with way too many thoughts running through your head. You can't help but to replay the game to see where it all went wrong.

...1 Hour Earlier...

Pietro suggested we play spin the bottle.

No one agreed.

Then truth or dare.

Sure, why not? You thought.

So, you all sat in a circle on the floor of his bedroom, passing chips and drinks around the circle.

Finally, you decide you want to start.

"Natasha, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to do a Russian dance, like the one with all the kicking." You say, smirking. She rolls her eyes and starts speaking in Russian furiously as FRIDAY plays the music for her. She starts dancing, and you have to admit she's pretty good.

Tony decided to make a "wise" crack about her ass and the Russian swearing goes from quiet to loud.

"She's going to kill you, Tony. In your sleep, and Y/n..." Bucky falters his translation a bit, his face a bright red. "Let's just say that she's going to find a very creative punishment- that is a naughty word, Natasha!"

The music ends but you're just sitting there dumbfounded. You could speak fluent Russian, unknown to the team, so you'd heard every word she'd said.

'Трахни меня Почему я должен делать этот глупый танец? Это не имеет никакого смысла. Черт, да, я бы точно так и сделал, но с другой стороны, кто бы не стал? Я собираюсь убить Тони во сне за все его сексистские, нарцистические комментарии. Объективируя девушек, иногда я думаю, что он заслуживает смерти. Это имеет больше смысла, если он говорил о заднице Y / N ... Баки, маленькая пизда.'

"Natasha, it's your go..." You say, your face red.

"Wanda, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you and Vision are secretly dating behind all of our backs?" Natasha asks, leaning forward with her chin on her hand.

Wanda blushes scarlet. "Yes" She says, almost coming out like a question while shrinking back slightly. Just as Pietro starts looking like he's about to give her an earful, she quickly says "Steve, truth or dare"

"Truth." Steve says, rubbing his hands together almost nervously.

"Is it true your still a virgin?" Wanda asks, effectively shifting the attention from her to the super soldier.

Steve's face goes completely red. You know that the whole "sex" part of any relationship was a touchy subject for him.

"Yes." He says, his face burning. Tony laughs so hard, rocking back and forth on his ass.

"Tony, I don't know why you're laughing. I'd rather be Steve than someone who's slept with half of New York." You sass, earning a grateful look from the captain. "And besides, we all know what your reaction would've been if the answer was a no."