Part 6

A/n: Ok...........

I really suck at uploading. 

Like I'm really bad at it. 

But thank you sooooooo much for the 500 reads!

Oh, and comment if you want me to continue shipping you with the Avengers and put any requests. 

_________________________________________________________________

"Truth or dare Clinton?" Tony asks. 

"Dare." Clint says, knocking down his shot. "I think I can take care of anything you throw at me."

"Turn your face into a horse face with Y/n's lipstick, the darkest one she has. Don't look in any mirror." Tony says, motioning for you to go get the darkest lipstick you own. 

"Shouldn't be hard Clint, for you to look like a horse." Y/b/f/n deadpans as you return with black lipstick, hat after wearing once you deemed it "too permanent", which you almost feel sorry for Clint. 

For an absolute split second. 

"Okay, Clint." Yo start, chucking him the tube. "If this stains your skin slightly"- you watch him gulp "Come after Tony, not me." 

Clint sighs and first colours in his lips, then traces a diamond shape on his forehead. Finally shading in his noes and eyebrows, and you have to admit that as simple as it is, it's actually pretty good. 

(A/N: imagine this, fully black on Clint

(A/N: imagine this, fully black on Clint. ;))

"Okay, how long do I have to keep this on before I can wash it off?" Clint asks, exasperated. 

"The entirety of the game." Tony says, still keeping his face straight. 

"Okay..." Clint says, scanning the room for his next victim. "Steve! Have you had the pleasure of going yet?"

Steve spits out his drink, hoping that he would remain unnoticed throughout the game. 

"I don't think so..."  Steve says, rubbing his hands together nervously, trying to almost melt into the couch, which is almost cute. 

"Great... umm, any ideas?" Clint asks. 

"Don't you want to ask him truth or dare?" Loki asks. 

"Mmm hmm." Clint says, stretching. "Steve, truth or dare?" 

"Truth." Steve says. 

"Okay, now. Does anyone have any ideas?"

Loki leaps right of his seat, marching towards Clint, and whispers in his ear a few ideas. Clint looks thoughtful. 

"Oh no. Clint is THINKING!" Nat yells, jumping behind the couch with a pillow over her head. 

"The floor is lava!" Y/b/f/n stands up and yells suddenly, scaling a random rope that hung in the middle of the room for some reason. You jump onto the island bench, as Y/b/f/n starts counting down from five. Peter sticks to the celling, and pretty much everyone stays where they are, except Steve, who stands on the floor, confused. 

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Steve, your dead!"