anatomy || awsten knight

By littlevi0l3nce

T H E E N D W A S N T O U R S T O F E A R B U T A L L T H A T M E A N S I S A N E W... More

the start.
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
authors note
chapter fifteen
story note
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
authors note
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chaper thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty

chapter twelve

1.7K 42 38
By littlevi0l3nce

Everyone's heads were turning in confusion, switching glances and looks between me and Waterparks.
I tried not to notice the large amount
of people staring at us, but it was hard.

I kept my gaze with Awsten, but switching the look to Geoff and the other one at times, but mainly Awsten.

There was something about Awsten that I couldn't quite place my finger on, he was mysterious and intriguing but
awkward and a bit aggressive, it was hard to guess his personality from those things.

He kept his gaze on me, hardly moving his pupils or even blinking.
His mouth was open slightly, I'm guessing in shock or confusion but with him, it was hard to tell.
A piece of hair fell down on his face, until he pushed it back up, and adjusted his glasses.

We stayed in the same positions for awhile, keeping eye contact and leaving our bodies still, eventually Paul spoke up, coughing first to catch everyone's attention.

"Do you know each other?" Paul questioned, scratching his head.

"Will you excuse us for a minute." Awsten said, before walking over to me and telling me to follow him outside, leaving everyone confused.

We both walked outside in unison, I followed him out to the hall, picking a corner far from the room we
were just in. We both looked at each other in wonder, before he spoke up.

"You can't tell them what happened, it would ruin everything, I don't care if you say we're friends or whatever but just don't tell them." He mumbled.

"Y-yeah, of course." I stuttered, keeping my eyes glued to the ground.

I could feel him staring at me, not saying anything but looking at me, I was unsure as to why he was, I was scared maybe I did something wrong until I looked down at the jumper I was wearing.

"Is that mine?" He pointed towards the jumper I had on, a puzzled and agitated look appeared on his face.

"Oh, em, yeah. I didn't have anything to wear and I panicked and-" I rambled, getting lost in my worst and dragging on with excuses, which didn't help.

"Okay, I get it." He smiled crookedly, trying to hide his real feelings, I knew he was slightly angry but I didn't want to make it worse by mentioning it.

We stood there for a few seconds, gathering our thoughts and the situation, until he decided to break the awkwardness by walking away and back into the room. I followed him, nervous about going back in to greet a curious boss along with everyone else.

As we entered the room everyone stared at us, Awsten walked back over to Geoff and I went back to where I was sitting, I think Awsten tried to ignore the looks as much as I was.
The room stayed silent for awhile, everyone still looking at the both of us in confusion.

"Anyways, lets get on with today's meeting." Paul announced, awkwardly looking around, his attention being brought to me and Awsten at times.

Everyone nodded, shifting uncomfortably in their seats, trying to get in the right position, seeing as we could be here for hours.

The meeting was mainly about Waterparks and their new album, it hadn't been announced yet and we were the first to know, which was exciting I guess. Paul would sometimes ask the boys to speak about the album and songs they've done in the past,
they talked about their eps they had made in the past and what they are planning for the future, along with a new tour that was coming up soon.

At times one of the boys would look at me, not sure what the looks meant, I tried to ignore them or just smile.
They would return a smile, apart from Awsten, who would give me dirty looks.
I wasn't sure what I had done, I started thinking it was because I was wearing his jumper but it could be anything with him.

After awhile of discussing albums and announcement plans, we moved on to what some people's roles were for them, during tours or even in the studio. They eventually got around to me, calling out my name to catch my attention but gaining everyone else's along with it.

"You're going to take photos on their tour. Tour won't be for at least another few months." One of the assistants announced, checking her computer and reading what was on it.

My eyes opened in shock, surprised as to what I was doing. I've never went on tour with any of the other bands on the label, I usually just take their photos in the studio or film their music videos.
I was pretty sure everyone was just as shocked as I was, since I was just about the least unimportant person in this job. I looked around the table, but bringing my attention to Awsten.
His face was lit up in shock, cracking his knuckles and breathing heavy, I quickly ignored him, and looked to the side of him.

Geoff was sitting beside him, along with the other one, who's name was Otto, as I heard when we talking about them and all of that. Geoff had a huge smile on his face, his blue eyes sparkled, and his hair was pushed to the side of his forehead. I happily returned the smile, automatically forgetting about Awsten.

•••

"I can't believe you're coming on tour with us, that's amazing, I didn't know you worked here. You should have told me." Geoff ran over to me after the meeting, his arms opened wide to hug me, to which I happily did back.

"You should have told me your were in a band." I giggled, pulling away from the warmth of his body.

"I can't believe I'm going on tour with you guys, I've never gone on a tour with any band, this is my first time." I say, playing with the ends of my hair.

"How unprofessional." Another voice spoke from behind Geoff, I looked over his shoulder, to reveal Awsten standing there with his arms folded, until he walked off to join Otto, leaving it to just be me and Geoff.

I brought my attention back to Geoff,
my cheeks growing red with embarrassment, pushing some hair out of my face, I shifted uncomfortably, feeling slightly awkward. Geoff quickly noticed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Just ignore him, he's still mad and upset about last night." He remarked, offering me a smile.

"It's okay, I get it." I reassured, unexpectedly pulling into another hug.

Geoff pulled me tight into the hug. He wasn't that much taller than me so I was able to see over his shoulder. I looked over to a corner, where Otto and Awsten where, it looked as though Otto was trying to talk to Awsten but Awsten was looking at me, raising his eyebrows or giving me a dirty look.

Geoff eventually pulled out from the hug, giving me a soft smile before pulling out his phone and checking something on it, he turned it off and looked back at me.

"You should come back to ours tonight, we could celebrate or something." He offered, a hopeful smile plastered on his face. I wasn't in the mood to party but I would feel bad if I turned him down.

"Sure, I'd love to." I mumbled, shooting a quick look over in Awsten's direction.

•••

We reached their house, I drove in my own car, since I drove to the studio with it and they drove in theirs.
I parked outside their house, and got out of the car and locked it.
I caught up with them and followed them to the door.

While Otto was trying to unlock the door, all I could notice was the tapping of Awsten's foot, I tried to ignore it but it was loud and annoying.

Eventually Otto unlocked the door, opening it and telling us to head in. I was behind them all, but Geoff was in front of me. The minute we all got inside, Awsten turned around and announced.

"I'll be in my room." We all looked at each other confused.

"But we were gonna cele-" Awsten quickly cut off Otto before he could finish his sentence.

"Yeah, I'm not really feeling it." He scoffed, shooting a glance towards me, before marching up the flights of stairs

We shrugged the last situation off, trying not to let it ruin the whole 'celebration' vibe we had going for us.
Otto happily brushed it off and immediately started screaming and shouting, more in a party way than a psycho way. Geoff and I giggled as Otto jumped around the house, trying to get us to join him, which didn't work.

We headed to the kitchen, grabbing any sort of snacks or drinks that they had.
The boys mainly grabbed the drinks while I was focusing on the snacks. When we got everything we wanted, we headed towards another part of the house that I hadn't been to before.

It had a set of stairs but leading down into a dark room, the only light coming from a set of multi coloured lights planted into the walls. One of the walls
had a huge tv on it, underneath it was games and consoles.

I followed Geoff and Otto onto one of the couches in the room, sitting down and placing the snacks on the coffee table in the middle of the room.
As one of them turned on the tv, the screen lit up.

"What game should we play?" Geoff asked, looking at me and Otto.

"Do you have mario kart?" I suggested, giving Geoff a hopeful look.

Otto got up and searched through the collection of games, he picked one out, to which I'm assuming was mario kart.
He pushed the disc into the wii and sat back down, giving me a smile as the game appeared on the tv.
I excitedly jumped up and down before picking up a controller along with Otto and Geoff.

We played the game for hours, I wasn't sure what time it was since we didn't pay much attention to time, but did pay attention to who won and who lost.
I beat Otto at nearly every game, except one, only because he kept distracting me. Geoff beat both of us at every game, which was shocking since when I usually play, I beat everyone and come first.

We played another couple of rounds, until I realised most of our drinks and food were basically gone, I mentioned to the boys that I was going up to get more, they nodded in response before starting a new round.

I walked up the stairs, carrying empty bottles and chip bags in my hands, being careful not to drop anything.
I walked up into the hall, looking around to see if I could spot the kitchen I was in last night. I quickly recognised it, and walked over to it.

When I walked in I saw Awsten sitting at the counter, I quickly grew nervous and shaky, walking over I tried to ignore him but it didn't help that he kept looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, not really thinking about what I was saying.

"Sure." He mumbled, wiping his face and sniffling softly.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed some drinks out of it, along with other snacks they had. Still feeling Awsten's eyes on me, I decided to leave.

"You should come down, it might take your mind of it." I suggested, stopping at the door and nodding my head towards the hall.

He stared at me for a few seconds before getting up from the chair and walking over to me, then past me and towards the downstairs.

"Are you coming?" He mimicked, causing me to smile but I quickly shook it off and walked over to him and down stairs, joining a confused and surprised Otto and Geoff.

A/n:
I hate this chapter so much, it's getting really hard to write now for some reason, and I just hate how I word this all idek sorry about this,
but thank you for 600 reads, that's amazing and I can't believe it and thank you to everyone who takes time to read this. I really appreciate it.

Sorry if there are any mistakes *this whole chapter <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 900 50
❝there's nothing in my system so i'm feeling what i feel for you. and i just need you to feel it, too.❞ Awsten was a natural blue, drenched in yellow...
8.9K 145 36
Series of one shots based off your fav boy #4 in waterparks
27.5K 607 37
-Awsten Knight x reader- Being the photographer of the band, "WaterParks" was a thrill and was the core of your happiness. You mainly took pictures o...
37.5K 1K 80
when awsten met charlie, he was an asshole. in trying to make up for it, he falls in love. πŸ’«just know i think you're rareπŸ’« rankings: #1 - awstenkni...