BEAUTIFUL. W1

By _butterflyhearts

In which a girl has eleven mates. Wanna One Fan Fiction. VAMPIRE AU. More

prologue
one. beautiful
two. mates
three. babe
four. energetic
five. promise
six. try
seven. kiss
eight. cuddle
nine. baby girl
ten. dance class
eleven. breaking
twelve. open up
thirteen. lullaby
fourteen. darling
fifteen. what
sixteen. prove it
seventeen. euphoria
eighteen. rose
nineteen. pretty u
twenty. short girl appreciation
twenty one. lonely
twenty two. boyfriend's voice
twenty three. short hair
twenty four. for you
twenty five. lie detector
twenty six. my darling
twenty seven. the truth untold
epilogue part 1

twenty eight. rewrite the stars

2.1K 89 25
By _butterflyhearts

WELCOME TO THE LAST CHAPTER FELLOW READERS.

GET READY YOUR FEELS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE GROUP THAT YOU WANT TO SEE FEATURED IN MY UPCOMING BOOK AS I MENTIONED IN THE LAST CHAPTER.

ALL AND ALL, I HOPE Y'ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND I LOVE YOU LOVELIES 💞💞💞

--

two months later..

"where's my phone?!!!"

"i don't know!"

"can't we use the led tv instead?"

"good point guanlin.", minhyun patted guanlin's shoulder as a sign of good job.

woojin connected the internet to their apple led tv and clicked on the face time icon on the screen.

some of them were already comfortable in their seats and chatted while waiting for woojin to fix whatever he was fixing.

but not all were present. sungwoon, daniel, jihoon, jaehwan and jisung were out but they'll be in a moment later.

"are you sure she's up by now?", daehwi questioned the hyung next to him which was seongwoo.

seongwoo glanced at the wall clock of the sleep over purposes room and nodded coolly saying how she was awake hours ago.

"guys it's connected!", with woojin's announcement, ari's face was showed on the tv screen, smiling happily as she waved.

"baby girl!!"

"baobei, i miss you!!"

"have you eaten honey?"

"princess you look skinnier, are you eating?"

"love.", seongwoo sighed out dreamily at the sight of their mate laughing on the screen. he had the urge to hug her already.

"hi~ i miss you all too. yes, minhyun oppa, i ate already and no daehwi-yahh, i need to keep in shape remember? where are my other mates?", she tilted her head a bit.

minhyun's heart soften at the this and replied telling her that the others were out for a while and they'll be back soon.

"how are you love? how's training?", seongwoo asked, genuinely curious.

"it's okay but I'm improving! i still need to improvise my powers though.", she shrugged.

"i can't wait for you to be back.", woojin comments making the rest of his brothers agree, "we really miss your presence here."

after hours and days of convincing the princes, they finally let her go temporarily to train and control her powers with the slayers and healers. it took them a while to get used to it but gladly they still communicate via internet.

by now, they gotten used to be apart which they had to endure months away from each other but thankfully they coped with it.

"i miss you guys too. like seriously, i want to go home. to you.", she pouted.

--

"AGAIN!", dongho yelled out.

ari reacted by attacking him directly with her sword which dongho easily shield himself with his own sword.

her eyes glowed as if it was glass as she put all the force into her sword, hoping it could push dongho's sword away. and it did as he was pushed back along with sword.

"good job shortcake!", dongho had a proud father smile on his face as ari just weakly grinned, wiping off the sweat on her forehead.

"you okay there dongho oppa", she examined his well-being and instantly saw a cut on the back of his hand.

"I'm okay shortie.", dongho assured her but ari wasn't gonna let him with an injury.

"heal."

a blink of an eye, the injury was as if it wasn't there at all.

"you're improving better kid.", taeyong was there leaning on the door frame of the combat training room.

going to her training gear bag while putting back her sword to its original cover and tying some bandage around her fists,"improving faster equals going back to my mates faster right?"

"true, true, but i think you don't have to wait long...", taeyong mumbled the last part after realizing he almost spilled a surprise.

thankfully, the fellow female healer didn't catch any of it and proceed to the mini gymnastics arena.

"flying again ari?", yuta who was passing by asked her making her flash a cheeky grin before nodding.

arriving at the said place, she prepared all the necessaries need in flying gymnastics aka ropes, a metal ring, etc.

she changed into a suitable outfit and stretch her tension out.

"let's do this", she told herself as she ran to one of the ropes and swung in the air. using her flexible body, she tangled herself in the rope to act as a belt and then slide down in a helicopter motion.

then she pulled the other rope, making herself being pulled up in the air and then setting herself on the metal ring, forearms holding the metal rings while legs were flying free in the air.

slowing descending herself back on to the ground she twirled the metal ring so she could sit on it and worked her magic.

--

"holy-- that's our mate!", daniel refrained himself from cursing as the others were busy admiring their beautiful mate through the screen.

apparently mark facetimed daniel and coincidentally ari was doing her flying gymnastics so mark just be a sweet heart and showed it to her mates.

"isn't that dangerous?", jisung asked, really concerned by all the flying he saw.

"she likes that. she's been doing this often.", mark explained while recording ari who was now swinging around the arena in circles.

"she's so beautiful.", jihoon sighed dreamily as his other brothers immediately mused in agreements.

"so mark, when can we meet her again?"

--

after a few more weeks, ari was finally able to meet her mates but unfortunately, her mates were busy with prince-ly duties so they don't want her to come back to the palace yet.

in a white shoulder off dress and her hair braided in a fish tail with frozen blue icy eyes and pale complexion on point, she was forced to go to the back yard garden of the mansion.

"don't forget your special choker shortcake.", youngmin reminded her, pointing her dressing table.

deja'vu hits her as she remembered how youngmin or the slayers and her parents used to always remind her to wear her special choker but now she just wears the special choker that daniel gifted her.

it just makes her feel safe and sound.

"hurry up shortcake!", seonho yelled out as now samuel and donghyun were pushing her out into the backyard.

"why do i need to be blindfolded?! are you gonna kill me?!", ari rambled. minki instantly shut her up by stuffing in a donut in her mouth, telling her, "eat child, chew."

ari was half convinced that she was gonna be dead in a few minutes until she felt samuel and donghyun letting go of her shoulders and minki's voice was no longer heard.

'did they hansel and gratel me into the woods?', she rambled in her mind.

soon, she felt a solid was placed on her head and her blindfold was taken off.

there they were. her eleven handsome princes which she calls her mates. in their fancy looking tuxedo and crowns on their head, they had a rose in their hands.

she felt that solid that was placed on her head and it was a tiara. embedded with diamonds.

"what, why, how, but...", she started off, earning chuckles from the princes.

"well beautiful, be our queen?"

--

ANNYEONG LOVELIES,

AND ITS OFFICIAL, 'BEAUTIFUL' HAS ENDED AFTER 2 YEARS OF MAKING THIS BOOK. 👏👏🙆🙆

I HONESTLY DIDN'T EXPECT ALL THE LOVE FROM THE READERS AND SERIOUSLY IM JUNGSHOOKED BY THAT FACT. 👏👏😹😹

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK AND WAITING WHEN I HAD MINI HIATUSES AND FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK. I DONT KNOW HOW TO REPAY YOU BUT YEAH, I HOPE THIS NEW UPCOMING BOOK WILL REPAY YOU ALL 🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆💞💞💞

ALL AND ALL, THANK YOU AGAIN AND KEEP SMILING PEOPLE! I LOVE YOU LOVELIES 💞💞💞❤❤❤💕💕💕🌌🌌🌌✌✌✌✌

-sharpie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 334 23
A vampire needs a queen. A girl just moved into the neighborhood, and someone is hungry. I'm not good with descriptions, just read the book :)
22.5K 814 29
dreams turned into a reality. ; kokonutjam, 2018
19.5K 1.5K 20
❝ where are you going? i don't like people leaving me but they all did, you're the only one i have, not you too. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one...
678 59 13
Wanna One is always together as one, slowly and randomly, it took them time to realize one of them is slowly disappearing from sight. No matter how s...