Hetalia: Guide to the United...

Bởi LunarJade

This is Jade's character guide on Hetalia OCs personifying Mexico, the Mexican states, and Mexico City. For m... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Country: Mexico
1. Estado de México
2. Guanajuato
3. Oaxaca
4. Puebla
5. Michoacán
6. San Luis Potosí
7. Veracruz
8. Yucatán
9. Jalisco
10. Zacatecas
11. Querétaro
12. Sonora
13. Tabasco
14. Tamaulipas
15. Nuevo León
16. Coahuila
17. Durango
18. Chihuahua
19. Chiapas
20. Sinaloa
21. Guerrero
22. Tlaxcala
23. Colima
25. Campeche
26. Hidalgo
27. Morelos
28. Nayarit
29: Baja California
30. Quintana Roo
31. Baja California Sur
Capital: Mexico City

24. Aguascalientes

209 4 0
Bởi LunarJade

Human Name: Abel Posado Aguado

Gender: Male

Age: 15 Years Old

Before Statehood: The first Spaniard to enter the region happened around 1530-1531. In order to safely secure the Silver Paths between Zacatecas and Mexico City, the town of San Marcos was established on October 22, 1575 by the order of King Felipe II of Spain; the town's name was later changed to Aguascalientes on June 2, 1875. As a part of the Kingdom of New Galicia, the territory would become a dependency of Zacatecas on April 24, 1789. After Mexico became independent from Spain, the people of Aguascalientes were granted separation from Zacatecas on May 23, 1835 by Federal Decree of General Santa Anna; this wasn't made official for the region's statehood wasn't approved by the legislatures. After countless petitions and a close war with Zacatecas, Aguascalientes was finally approved to become a Mexican state on December 10, 1856.

Statehood: February 5, 1857 (24th)

Hair Color: Light Blond

Eye Color: Silver

Notable Traits: Shorter than average height. Like his older brother, Zacatecas, he's known to blush rather easily. He has a bit of OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). Speaking of which, he has an obsession with chapstick. He has a rooster as a companion.

Favorite Foods/Drinks: Cheese and Butter Tamales, Chile Aguascalientes, Chocolate, Guava Glazed Pork Ribs, Pacholas (minced-meat dish)

Favorites: Baths, Bicycling, Hot Springs, San Marcos Fair, Spanish Colonial Architecture

Personality: Benevolent and Relaxed. Like Zacatecas, his older brother, he's all around a good person with pure intentions. The young state often gets compliments for maintaining a safe, modern environment although he tends to downplay his role out of humbleness. Whenever he has free times on his hands, he likes to take baths and enjoy himself at his many hot springs; he loves the clean feeling. Overall, he's a breath of fresh air from the more chaotic states that surround him.

~

Feel free to vote or comment any thoughts on my Aguascalientes OC here.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

84.4K 2.8K 40
Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader Life isn't horrible for you and the part of humanity that you live with, but it's not great either. With vampires ruling...
7.8K 216 17
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED. I'm only making this public again so my previous readers can enjoy it. I'm sorry to say that it will not have a conc...
10.7K 288 39
You have updated your status! Single [✔️] In a relationship [✔️] Married [✔️] It's just complicated, bro [✔️] And guess what, lovely reader? You're a...
5.9K 192 15
Every country has a personification. This personification is someone who lives for many years, fighting, creating allies and enemies. In this book, t...