Exes and Oh's

By vintage_spirit27

Sequel to Find Her A Man More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20

19

534 40 39
By vintage_spirit27

Kenny's POV

I pulled away catching my breath as Toni rested her head on my chest. "Okay, I'm tapped out." I admitted.

"Me too." She said rolling over. "Don't you have to get up in half an hour?" She asked seeing me get comfortable.

"I'm going in late." I stated as she turned over and her breaths turned into tiny snores.

I dozed off as well for a brief moment. Suddenly the doorbell rang waking me up. I realized it was longer than a brief moment when I saw Toni sitting on the bed brushing Amari's hair.

"Who is that?" I asked as she got up to get the door.

"You invited your parents for breakfast remember?"

"Shit!" I said jumping up.

"Daddy that's a bad word!" Amari scolded me.

"Sorry babygirl."

"Come on, let's go let them in." Toni told her as they walked out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Toni's POV

I opened the door and there Ken's parents stood. I smiled letting them in.

"Hi." I said hugging his mom.

"Hey sweetheart, where's my son?" She asked.

"Right here mom!" Ken said coming down the steps. He greeted her with a hug as she looked around.

"And what about my favorite granddaughter?"

"Right here!" Amari squealed making everyone laughed.

"Hey Toni." Ken's Dad said hugging me.

"Hey..." I trailed off feeling his hand on my ass. I tried to move it but his grip was kinda tight, "Umm...Mr. Edmonds?" I said.

"Dad!" Ken yelled."

Mr. Edmonds let me go, "Oh I'm sorry. My glaucoma...can't see straight sometimes." He stated as Kenny pulled me closer to him.

I'd be more shocked if I wasn't use to him grabbing my ass and blaming it on his glaucoma. He also planted a tiny marijuana tree in our backyard and blamed it on his glaucoma. The old man is crazy.

"Anyway, I made breakfast. Don't worry, I called my mom and she walked me through the whole thing." I said leading them to the kitchen.

Ken's mother chuckled, "I'm sure it's amazing. Where's the baby?"

"He's still asleep, he should be up soon-...or now." Ken said hearing Tyler through the monitor. He went to get him as I started fixing plates.

He returned with a giggling Tyler and his parents gushed over my handsome little man. We sat down and started eating.

"That's a lot of food." Ken's mother told him as she lightly bounced Tyler in her arms. Ken had returned to the table with damn near everything on his plate.

"I'm hungry." He said with shrug while sitting down. "I worked up an appetite last night." He mumbled making me blush.

"You know that boy can eat." His father said to her.

"Yes he can." I stated poking at my strawberries. Ken started choking on his orange juice as I tried to hide my laughter.

"You okay?" His mother asked.

"Mhmm."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kenny's POV

Here I was once again in my office staring down yet another shitty ass person.

"So, you wanna tell me what happened at that party?" I asked Orlando. I needed to know especially after Toni tried to kill him last time he was here.

"You know how women are. Always playing games then get all whiny when we pop off." He said basically admitting it.

"Is that what happened with Barbie? Was she playing games?"

"Hell yeah. I mean, shorty was flirting with me from the jump, right? So, I make my move and she disses me. She dissed ME...Orlando King." He exclaimed.

I stood up from my desk. Walking around, I nodded my head in understanding, "So to show her who's boss, you just..." I trailed off punching him in the face. "Like that?" I asked as he fell to the floor.

"Fuck!" He groaned noticing the blood coming from his mouth.

"Come on O, get up."

I helped him up and then punched him a couple more times. Apparently he only fights women because he didn't bother hitting me back.

"AHH!" He yelled after I hit him one last time.

"I'm gonna let the guys in prison do the rest. This little partnership is over. Get the hell outta here." I said ripping up his contract and throwing the pieces at him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Toni's POV

I walked into the office with some new ideas. Since Kenny's parents agreed to watch the baby and Amari too since she decided to stay home, I was able to just leave.

"Hey, Ray-...what's going on?" I said seeing his office half empty and him packing stuff into a box.

"I'm gonna go back to L.A. and run the B-Athletic headquarters." He said not bothering to look at me.

"You're leaving? Why?"

"I have to, I'm shutting this place down. Maybe I'll open one in a more popular city...like New York."

"What about all these employees? Where are they gonna go?"

"I'm sure they'll be fine." He said nonchalantly.

I shook my head, "You know, this is just like you. You're so selfish! I don't know why I expected more from you."

He sighed, "I'm sorry you feel that way. It was good seeing you again and I really enjoyed working with you."

"Yeah sure."

He pecked my cheek, "Bye Toni." He said before grabbing his box and walking out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kenny's POV

I was working on my computer when I felt a presence. I looked up and saw Toni in the doorway.

"Hey you."

"Hey." She said coming in.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm waving my white flag." She said. I thought about what that meant. She sighed, "It means I surrender."

"Oh okay. Why?"

"Well, this whole Orlando thing has caused enough drama and Ray just left me high and dry. Can you believe him? He just left with no explanation." She said sitting in my lap.

I looked away. I wasn't ready to tell her that I'm the reason he's gone or that he was a murderer.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I simply said.

"No you're not."

"Okay maybe not."

She sighed laying her head on my shoulder, "I guess I'm gonna be a housewife now. No ambition, no life, nothing to do, except cook and clean and sleep with you."

I chuckled, "OR you can come back here."

"What?"

"This place has been hell without you. I shouldn't have pushed you out, especially since we started this together. I miss you and I need you here." I admitted.

"I don't know..."

"I'll throw in the sports car."

She gasped, "Forrealz!"

"Yes." I chuckled.

"Ahh! Okay!" She screamed loudly while hugging my neck. I couldn't breathe but I was happy things were going back to normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 825 19
13.8K 958 25
Got me doing things, I ain't doing right. - book 1
27.8K 694 38
Sequel to She's The One.