RAGNAROK {One-Shots}

By spndarling

One-Shots for Thor & Loki. Mostly Thor one-shots. Also, there'll be Original Characters, WOC/Black Readers... More

Jealousy {Thor x WOC! Reader}
Sibling Time {Thor x Sister!OC x Loki}
Everlasting {Loki x Reader}
Highs and Lows {Loki x Wife! Reader}
Become my Queen {Thor x Wife! Reader}
I Can't Lose You {Thor x Reader}
Ice Cream {Thor x WOC!Reader}
Brown Sugar {Thor x WOC! Reader}
{ CLOSED }
Promise {Thor x Reader, ft. The Avengers}
Preggos {Loki x Reader}
I'll Be There {Thor x Reader}
Third Eye {Thor x Reader}
Serve This Royalty {Thor x Reader}
Circles {Thor x WOC!OC}
Stupid Fool {Thor x Reader}
Circles 2 {Thor x WOC!OC}
She's Mine {Thor x Reader}
My Lady {Loki x Reader}
I Need You {Thor x WOC! Reader (SMUT}
Little One {Thor x Reader}
Say My Name {Thor x Reader}
How They Hug/Kiss You {Thor, Loki, Bruce, Valkyrie}
Kiss Me {Thor x Reader}
Bury Me In Gold {Thor x WOC!Reader}
Energy {Thor x Kryptonian!Reader}
Sunflower {Thor x WOC! Reader}
Adorn {Thor x Reader}
Crazy In Love {Thor x Reader}
Valentine's Day {Thor, Loki, Bruce, Valkyrie}
Thank You!

With You {Thor x Reader}

3.8K 104 6
By spndarling

Pairing: Thor x Reader

#36 "I hate you" 

Warnings: Language, Pregnancy, Fluff.

Words: 1,057

s/n - son's name - d/n - daughter's name

**

"Oh hey, Y/N" Natasha said cheerfully. 

"Hi, Nat" You said, hugging her and then sat across from her at the table.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Natasha has been your best friend since you two were kids and she could always tell when something was bothering you.

"Okay, well I don't know how to say this but I'm preg-" She didn't even let you finish talking. 

"Oh my gosh, you're fucking pregnant." She screamed, jumping out of her chair and rushing over to you to pull you into a tight hug. 

You laughed and hugged her back.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I'M GONNA BE AUNTIE" She says, jumping up and down excitedly.

"When are you going tell, Thor?" Natasha asked and you were about to say something but-

"Tell me what?" Thor asked, walking up to the table and coming over to your side. He wrapped his arm around your waist and waiting for an answer. Your mouth opened as you looked up at him, you glace over your shoulder to see Natasha was gone. 

Damn her, and her big mouth. You rolled your eyes, got up from your seat and grabbed his hands. 

"Thor, my love I-I'm-" He cut you off.  "Pregnant"

 "Yeah-wait what how di-" You trailed off. "Well, I was coming to the kitchen to grab me a snack and I overheard you and Natasha talking" 

"Oh" You said, looking down at your hands for a minute. "Well, um it's true. I'm pregnant" You chuckled.

"You're pregnant?!" Thor repeats over and over again until it hits him. And tears started to form in his eyes as he looked at you with a smile on his face.

"I'm going to be a father!!" Thor yells with excitement while picking you up and spinning you around. 

"That's right, you are gonna be a father and I'm gonna be a mother" You said with a happy smile and he smiled back.

"I love you so much, Y/N" Thor says, pulling you into a kiss then he pulled away. 

"I love you too, Thor" You said and he started rubbing your tummy which wasn't big yet. 

"We're having a baby" He whispered softly and you nodded with a smile.

**

9 MONTHS LATER.

You huffed, trying to roll onto your left side after getting uncomfortable on your back. It's been nine months now and you felt like you were about to pop at any minute now. And you were so ready for the babies to get out of you.

"AHHH! THOR!!" You yell out dramatically. 

You always do this, it's a quick and easy way to make him come running, he always thinks that you're about to give birth or something and he sprints in. Thor slides around the corner and slams the door open, he glares at you. 

"I thought you were- What's wrong?" He asks. You smile sweetly at him.

"Can you be a doll and go get me some ice cream, please?" You asks nicely. Thor sighs and leaves for the kitchen anyways. Soon later he walks back in the room and passes you the ice cream, then leaves again. 

You smirked, feeling accomplished that you had. 

"OWW!" You yell and clutch your aching stomach, this time, you weren't kidding. 

"No more games, love!, It was funny once" Thor yells through the door.

"THOR, GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE, I'M NOT KIDDING" You yelled in pain. Thor comes back in and sees you doubled over in pain. 

"Did you pee on yourself?" He asks, staring at the wet sheets

"NO, YOU FOOL. MY FUCKING WATER JUST BROKE AND I'M HAVING CONTRACTIONS. NOW GET ME TO TOWER, I'M GONNA CALL HELEN CHO" You yelled. Thor picks you up bridal style, gets you down the stars and carries you to the car. 

"Don't forget the babies bag" You remind him. 

Thor nodded and ran back into the house to get the twins bag and then came back, got into the car to drive you to the tower. 

**

"Y/N, I need you to push really hard. So I can get the first baby out" Dr. Cho ordered. 

"Arrghh!" You yelled, clutching Thor's hand really hard.

"Ow! My love, are you trying to tear my hand off! Your grip is like ten times stronger then normal" He yells, you gave him an icy glare and pushed.

"Oh shut up, the twins are probably have half mutant and half god/goddess. And besides, If you didn't stick your royal dick inside of me, I wouldn't be in this type of pain and have all this strength!" You screamed at him, Dr. Cho and her nurses just face palmed and continued their work.

Thor gave them, a half smile as you gripped his hand harder then before, causing him to wince.

"I hate you! I hate you!" You yelled, tears brimming your eyes. Thor couldn't stand you when you were in pain, so he tried to comfort you.

"You don't hate me, I'm here..okay. I'm here, my love" He whispered softly. 

"I'm sorry, Thor, I don't hate you. I love you so much" You cried.

"It's alright, Y/N. Now, come on push" Thor ordered. 

"Arrgh!" You screamed again, lighting sparked through you causing him and the others to jump a few feet away. After pushing and holding, your baby boy came out and then your baby girl came out five minutes after.

Now you and Thor cradle them both in your arms. "They are mixed version of us" You said. 

"They're so beautiful" Thor says, kissing his son's head as you kiss your daughter's head. You looked up at him and pulled him down into a kiss. 

"I love you" Thor smiled and says first, "I love you too, baby" 

"Oh my god, they are so cute, precious and little" Natasha says, holding your son with Bruce and Clint sitting beside her on the couch, looking down at him. 

"I know right" I said with a smile. 

"So do you guys come up with any names?" Steve asked, holding your daughter with Tony beside him.

You and Thor looked each other with smiles and then back at the team, "Welcome s/n & d/n Thorson to the world!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 16.8K 32
After Ragnarok destroyed Asgard, Thor decides to evacuate his people to Earth. It had been a while since he had visited the planet, and he didn't k...
656K 22.3K 34
Maybe giving some well-deserved talkback to Thor and getting punched in the face isn't always a bad thing, cause there is always gonna be a god of mi...
23K 616 17
You're young, pure and have a great heart. Your family is poor, but it doesn't stop you from caring about others. You have always had one dream: g...
142K 3K 72
in current editing , no nsfw , gender neutral pronouns. They/them. Y/n l/n, can't recall much, only a span of 1 year. That is until their life is tur...