Runaway (Diyue AU)

Bởi ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... Xem Thêm

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
9: Really Bad Insomnia
10: Not Again
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
17: Perfect Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
25: Art Gallery Date
26: Arcade
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
42: Second Chance
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
48: Something Good
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated

553 24 6
Bởi ella-holland98

Shen Yue's POV

My twenty second birthday was in exactly one week. After Jay was born I stopped making my birthday a big deal and only made his a big deal.

I was at work today and decided to actually work and not keep everyone on check like I usually did.

When I got a phone call. I grab my phone from my pocket and check who's calling.

My father. "Yue,Yue!!", he says cheerfully.

"Bà!! , how are things ?", I ask him. "Pretty well, Shen Yue he won't give up", my father referred to Myung Jaehyuk.

I sign. Why did he did he want to look for me now ? , why wouldn't he just leave me. He left me anyway. He made it known he thought I was a person who slept around and that my baby wasn't his.

"Don't tell him anything dad, never tell him anything about me or where I am, not even how I'm doing", I say frustrated.

He had the nerve and audacity to keep bugging my dad about me. Screw you, Myung Jaehyuk.

"I think I might come down next week for your birthday", my dad changes the subject.

"That'd be great Bà, I miss you and I bet Jay will be happy he's finally going meet you", I say happily.

"Great I'll book a flight in a couple days , see you soon", my father says and hangs up.

I smile , I had something to finally look forward to and it was seeing my dad for the first time, in four years.

Dylan's POV

I sat in the living room with Jay. We had just ate a meal I had cooked.

"Wow Dylan, your cooking is so good", Jay says as he holds his belly.

"You liked it?", I ask him and Jay happily nods.

"That's good that you liked it bud", I smile at ruffle his hair and Jay huffs in annoyance.

I learned that he hated when people touched his hair because it messed up his styled hair.

"Dylan , my mom's birthday is coming up", Jay suddenly says.

Ahhh , this again. He spoke about Shen Yue at least once when we spent time together. I really didn't mind him talking about her, hearing about things Shen Yue did with her son was actually nice to hear , the way Jay spoke about her and what sacrifices she made that Jay said he thought she didn't notice but he did , I loved hearing about.

She was one of a kind. The two weeks I had known her and Jay felt as if I had known them my whole life.

They were great people. "When's her birthday ?", I ask him.

"February twenty seven , she'll be twenty two, is she too old for you Dylan?", Jay says.

I shake my head. "No I actually like older woman , but as much as you want me to date your mom , I don't think it'll happen"

"Why", Jay sits up suddenly and looks at me.

"I'm runaway buddy and eventually I'll have to go back to Keshinda and leave this planet", I sadly say.

"But you can stay here with us , you don't have to back anymore ,Dylan"

"Let me tell you a story,Shen Jay", I tell him and he looks at me giving me his full attention.

How do you tell a kid a story of someone being slaughtered in a kid way.

"A long time ago in my planet , a woman fell in love with a man and they were from two different planets, he was from the planet Gallieon and she was from the planet Keshinda.. they're names were Aphrodite Wang and Kondo Chen", I begin saying.

"But why was it wrong?", Jay asks.

"Because bud, they were from two different worlds and it was against the law", I explain.

Jay shrugs. " That makes no sense , they could have avoided issues if they would just let them be , you can't help who you love sometimes they end up being your first love or your soulmate , my mom said to me once when I asked her about dad"

I smile at how mature and wise this kid was. Was Shen Yue sure he was turning four in March.

"When did she say that?", I ask him.

"I asked her one time where my father was , she said she loved him deeply , and she loved him hard , that he turned out to be her first love not her soulmate who she was going to spend the rest of her life with",Jay explains.

"But she said it with so much hurt , I hated him for ever hurting my mommy, she's my world and deserves everything and more , and I told her one day I hated him and I wished she didn't go through pain and that I wished she'd never fall for him", he adds angrily.

It was amazing hearing how this kid thought at such an early age.

I sat there and listened. "But then she said she's glad she fell in love with him because she had me and if she hadn't been with him , I would never be her and that I helped with the pain she felt"

"Would you ever want to meet your father", I ask him seriously.

It was an asshole move to ever leave Shen Yue to raise a kid but maybe he deserved to meet him , every kid deserved to know who their real father was.

"I don't know , maybe", he says.

"Where did Willa go again?", I ask him remembering his nanny.

"The grocery store to pick up things for us to make a sundae and I sent her away because I've been wanting to spend time with you without her here or my mom, I needed someone to tell how I felt about meeting my father if I ever got the chance to", he says.

"Why me? , you just meet me ,Shen Jay", I ask him.

"So, why does it matter if I just meet you, your like the only person I've meet who understands me , I'm too mature for kids my age , I always find them so immature and childish",Jay explains.

"It's okay to be a kid , your only about to be four , Jay", I pat him in the back.

"I know that Dylan, please don't tell my mom but I have no friends in school, they all avoid the weird intellectual kid who speaks too deep for his age", Jay says and frowns.

I grab the kid and pull him into a hug. "Don't let others make you feel bad for being you, someday you'll change the world , Shen Jay , I know it"

"Thanks, Dylan , I love having you as my best friend , is weird I have a best friend that's older than me?", he asks seriously.

I shake my head. "My best friend back home is three years older than me and is dating my older sister who's two years older than him", I say.

Jay playfully shoves me. "You trader!, I'm your best friend"

I laugh. "Of course you are, now I'm counting to ten , were playing hide and seek"

"One, two...", Shen Jay runs off to hide.

I really like spending time with this kid.

~

That night I sat in my bedroom and had my mother's pendant in my hand.

It was from necklace she always had around her neck. She gave to me on her death bed, when she died from a terrible disease they call her on earth cancer.

Weeks had gone by and I had it around my neck and when my father saw it he automatically yanked it from my neck and ordered me to get rid of the necklace that he wanted nothing that reminded him of a weak woman.

I hated him for ever saying my mother was a weak woman. She dedicated her life helping others. She and my father were arranged since they were five.

And well she couldn't get out of it and to avoid him she volunteered and helped people in the kingdom who didn't have a lot.

She taught my older sister and I to be selfless and to never be like my father. I think she did us right.

After my father yanked it , later the maid who helped me cook, Maid Yang came to me and brought my mother's pendant.

And ever since kept it safe and hidden from my father.

My mother's name was Stella Moon Chu , moon just like Shen Yue.

My grandmother was obsessed with space and well named my mother moon because she loved the moon so much.

My mother gifted her the necklace with pendant on her sixteenth birthday.

She gave to me when I was only ten.

"Son , I want you to have this", my mother weakly says and takes off her necklace.

I shake my head. "No mom... River should have that not me", I say.

"Your my special boy , and I want you to have it , don't let anyone tell you your not special , you have so much potential and one day you'll unite the two worlds, and you'll lead them, I believe in you, Dylan, I love you to the moon and back", she kisses my cheek.

She hands me the necklace in my hand. "Keep it and give to a woman , you look up to or love, you deserve the world , my sweet special boy", she begins slowly closing her eyes.

"Not yet, momma", I cry.

"One day we'll meet again and I'll give you a big hug when we do", She last says before closing her eyes finally.

"Momma, no", I sob.

She was my everything and now she was gone... she always was here for me and protected me from my father. My protector was gone.

"Quit crying boy, she was a weak woman anyway", my father says.

"Momma", River comes in after my dad.

She pulls me into a hug. "Let him mourn in peace father", she defends me.

River strokes my hair gently. "Whatever , your training to become king begins tomorrow , no more putting it off", he says and leaves.

"She's gone Ri", I cry.

"Little brother, it's okay I'm here", she hugs me tighter.

After that nothing was the same and I was forced to grow up and forget being a kid.

A few tears escape my eyes. My sweet momma, my angel.

I miss you everyday.

Shen Yue, she reminded me so much of my mother. And maybe that's why I grew a connection with her from the start because she was sweet and gentle like her.

Moon Shen , you deserved to be celebrated especially how well you raised that little boy.

I'd have to plan a surprised birthday party with Willa and Shen Jay.

I need to start planning tomorrow I have only six days to plan a surprise birthday for her.

Thanks for reading , Ella

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

437 10 8
TW: Blood, violence • • • Blood partners. The phenomenon which arose along with sanguines. In this relationship, a human and a sanguine a directly de...
1.1K 58 14
"Who are you?" "You don't remember who I am?" "No I don't sorry. Should I know who you are?" "Yeah I'm your boyfriend." ...
650K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
51.8K 1.8K 103
"𝙄𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" EXCERPT:- Rose asked in panic "what's wrong with me...and why are you looking so...