Celia

Galing kay _danayB

Meet Celia Wright a classy, sexy "bigger" woman who has all the baggage of your normal bbw. Will her distaste... Higit pa

Celia
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update

Chapter 9

2.3K 134 7
Galing kay _danayB

The sun was now setting and we've been on the bus for awhile.

I looked out the window watching the trees past and then open field full with horses.

I took a picture of them. I remember when dad took me horseback riding when I was just a little girl.

I smiled holding the necklace my father gave around my neck.

I looked over at Renae who was watching a movie with her headphones on.

My phone vibrated on my lap and I began smiling I just knew it was Stefanzo.

But....it was only Aaron wishing me a safe trip back home.

I rolled my eyes and replied with a mere thanks.

I then got another notification and it was my mother this time.

She told me that she and dad missed me and couldnt wait to see me at home.

I smiled and replied I missed them too honestly; and them as together .

I couldnt wait to tell them about my "little friend". I just knew how much mother would freak out.

She'd go all out and set up wedding plans for us. Little does she know this boat isn't rocking for a long time.

Yea I had feelings for him but I'm taking my time with this one.

Ok ok yes I know we kissed once....twice... maybe three times. But it was only in the heat of the moment that I had no control over. It's not like I sleeped with him anyway.  I'm grown I can do these things.

"We will now be going into a rest area for 15 minutes. Thank you for riding with the Sea hawk today." The lady said over the intercom.

The lights on the bus began to turn on as we turned into a gas station. The bus driver parked and swung opened the doors.

Renae stood up and ran out. I followed her into the gas station.

She pushed pass people and ran straight to the bathroom.  Upon walking in .

"Are you ok Renae?" I asked concerned.

"Girl I've been holding my bladder for the LONGEST I'm just glad I made it ." She said exhaling.

I started laughing and turned to look in the mirror looking at myself.

There's so much of me under this skin that people really dont see. The gentle heart I have I care so much .

Renae came out the stall and washed her hands.

"Man I can't wait to get back home." She said grabbing a paper towel to dry  her hands.

"Me too I miss my little doggy." I smiled walking out as she followed.

I went down a isle to the refrigerated section to get me some water.

Renae got her a drink as well as I went to get me a few snacks for the rest of the trip.

Me and her then waited in line to pay for out items. Upon walking up to the cashier and placing my items down he gave me a disgusted look.

"Do you really need all of this? " He asked me.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean you look like you ate enough junk."

"Don't worry about what I put in my mouth because it's my body and it doesn't have crap to do with you ,now ring my stuff up and do less talking before I reach over this counter and embarrass you in front of these customers." I snapped at him.

"Tell him girl." Renae said giving him a evil glare.

He said no more and rang my things up . I swiped my card .

"Would you like a bag maam." He said softly.

I blinked and stared at him with a straight face.

He then placed my stuff in a bag and handed it to me I took it and walked out .

"I like how you handled yourself back there." Renae said smirking in pride.

"You know what I'm tired of being walked over and treated like a mat because people cant accept bigger women." I said as we walked towards the bus

"It's a shame you even have to go through that with people we all bleed the same." Renae shook her head shaking up a pack of cigarettes.

She then took one out and lit it inhaling the chemicals.

"Seriously Renae?" I began getting angry.

"What?" She said flicking the ends.

I knocked the cigarette from her hand and stepped on it putting it out.

"What do you want to do? Die early? " I asked her getting frustrated.

"Look I already don't have that long to live I might as well do whatever I want right now to get the best out of life. " she shrugged her shoulders.

" Not around me." I rolled my eyes and continued walking into the bus.

She sensed I was upset and respected my wishes and came in and sat next to me on the bus.

We resumed driving and was home in a little of no time.

The bus arrived on Renae's street and then came to a hault.

The bus driver thanked us for riding with them and we got our bags and walked off the bus.

It was around 7 and I was ready to see Chico and my bed.

She walked to open her front door and I stood there on the corner.

"So are you going to come in?" She said .

"No that's ok you get some rest I'll call a uber. " I played on my phone.

"Ok." She said walking in the house then shutting the door.

I heard the garage door come up and her car backed out the driveway.

"I'm not going to tell you this again so listen up." She yelled out her window.

I turned to look at her

"Get in the car ." She said with a straight face hitting the steering wheel.

I walked over and placed my things in the car and we drove to Aaron's house.

"You know you got a attitude on you right." Renae leaned back in her seat and looked over at me.

"I know. " I said smiling.

We approached Aaron's house and I texted him and told him I was outside.

I got out the car as soon as I saw him with my baby.

"Hey Celia how was your trip?" He smiled handing me Chico.

"It was refreshing thanks for taking care of my dog." I smiled at him.

"I can tell, because your glowing but it was no problem he was a good boy."

"Thanks well see you around." I smirked and walked off.

"Celia wait!" He yelled out to me then I turned around.

"Yea?" I said.

"There's this dog park that I take Mila to I'm sure Chico would love it. Were going Wednesday if you want to come. " he said rubbing his hands together

"I'll think about it I have work and stuff so I don't know. " I said to him.

"Well if you do come that'll be great were going at 5." He said.

I nodded and waved to him then got back in the car.

"Hi baby " I said to Chico he ran around wagging his tail he missed me.

I took out my phone and seen I was calling someone and they were on for 10 minutes.

"Hello?" A deep voice said.

"Hello?" I said I then realized it was Stefanzo.

"Who was that you were talking to?" He questioned me getting straight to the point.

Renae held her mouth in shock smiling.

"Oh just the dog sitter." I said.

"Sounded like he wanted to do more than sit dogs. Let me have to come up there and go off" I tried to contain my laughter when he said that.

"What are you doing here on my phone anyways?" I asked him laughing.

"You called me beautiful I just was being nosey." He said.

"Mhm well I'll call you when I get home." I told him.

"I'll be waiting." He said then I hung up.

Renae took me home and I thanked her for everything she did for me .

I hugged her tight and then walked upstairs to my apartment opening the door.

I walked in and exhaled .

"What a trip." I said letting Chico out to roam giving him food and water.

I took my clothes straight off and hopped in the shower. Relaxing my body from being on the bus for so long.

I put on my sleeping clothes and got in to my cozy bed. I called Stefanzo back and talked to him till I fell asleep from his voice.

Fin

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42K 95 1
Check out the full book on Amazon Kindle! ( Link in my bio)
3.4K 81 17
A mother of two discovers that her troubled past is coming back to haunt her. After she broke free from the clutches of her abusive pimp/baby daddy...
125K 8.7K 45
During Akari's healing journey he'll find himself revealing to Gwendolyn that he's always had a soft spot for her. As a young woman who's struggling...
104K 4.1K 82
Olivia is an overly-heavy college freshman. With a dorm room and a new school awaiting, she's excited to press re-start on her life. But nothing seem...