NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute

40.

8.1K 230 203
By yanira4567

~~Nobody's POV~~

"Pardon? " sasuke said as he looked at tsunade as if she lost her mind.

"Girls?!?" Naruto asked as he tried his best not to smile. He really didn't care about the gender, he really just wanted to shove it in sasuke's face.

"Looks like one might be a girl but I'm still not sure they where both in such an odd position it was to hard to tell." tsunade replied with a yawn quickly following after.

"Anyways-"

"No- not anyways, What do you mean one might be girl?!?" Sasuke said trying his best not to lose his cool as this was not what he was expecting to hear at like three in the morning now.

"What I said Uchida, now brats listen closely. Naruto you need to be more cautious and careful. your body is confused so  exercise every morning and night. As much as you can do not over do it, light exercises should do. Sasuke help him as much as possible. I can also  help arrange to get you a personal nurse till the babies are born. I don't need another one of these happening at three am again." Taunade said sternly.

Sasuke kept opening and closing his mouth clearly wanting to say something but nothing ever came out.

With a sigh taunade left them alone and Naruto smiled happily ignoring the pain as he rubbed his belly. He was more happy about being maybe right then anything else.

"So a girl huh?" Sasuke said to Naruto after coming back to earth.

"Maybe," Naruto said now trying to stop himself from smiling to hard.

"This is impossible" sasuke said as he sat on one of the chairs they have in the room for the guests.

"Everything about us and this pregnancy is impossible, yet here we are" Naruto said before a yawning clearly tired seeing as it's three in the morning.

Sasuke looked up at him still clearly shocked but then his face relaxed as he looked up at Naruto who was clearly about to fall asleep. Without realizing it a small smile made its way to his face and he clearly looked at him with love.

"Just sleep, we will talk everything over when you wake up." He said and Naruto gave him a soft nod before he closed his eyes quickly letting sleep take over.

Sasuke got up after a few minute once narutos breath evened out and he walked to him moving his hair out of his forehead and give him a soft kiss. With that he walked back to the couch falling asleep there. A small hint of pride made its way to his ego. He was proud of his new found family.

A few hours later a ringing noise quickly jolted sasuke awake and he groaned still clearly tired. Although once he realized where he was he quickly got up and left the room in hopes to not wake Naruto up. Ignoring the headache that made its way to him from getting up so fast.

"Hello?" He answers the person on the other side as he rubbed his eyes to try and wake up.

"Sasuke where are you and Naruto?!? It's twelve in the afternoon and the school  called to let me know you both didn't show up!" His mother said and he sighed.

"We are at the hospital na-."

"Hospital?!?is something wrong? Is Naruto okay? We are on our way?!" She spat clearly worried.

"No no everything is fine don't worry. Naruto woke up with some pains this morning so I brought him to the hospital. It turns out it was only his body trying to figure out what to do with its self. But don't worry Naruto and the babies will be fine. We should be allowed to leave once he wakes up." He quickly explained to his mother to keep her from panicking so much.

"Oh that's good that he and the babies are okay. Wait babies?!? As in more then one?!?"she yelled into the phone and sasuke quickly pulled the phone away from his face regretting all his life choices.

"Yes mother, we are having twins- now please stop yelling I just woke up and don't want Naruto wake."He said and she quickly apologized but you can here the excitement in her voice. Thank you, oh and turns out we might have a girl after all" he said and quickly regretted it as his mother hit some really high notes and without even thinking twice he clicked.

With a sigh and taking a deep breath now truly letting it process in his mind that he has two children on the way. Without noticing a smile made its way to his lips and he chuckled. "Fuck And I actually put a ring on it" he said to him self smiling even wider before composing himself and making his way back into the room.

Once Naruto woke up they talked to one of the doctors Taunade left in charge of them as she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. 

They where able to come up with an agreement of letting a nurse of they're choice stay with them till Naruto gave birth and where even able to give Naruto a second ultrasound to hopefully this time actually find out the true gender of the twins.

"From what I can see baby A is a girl, and baby B looks like they are a.. boy. Congratulations! Looks like you will be having one of each!" The doctor said and sasuke couldn't help but smile as he looked at his children through the monitor.

"Looks like we both won sasuke," Naruto said and sasuke finally looked over to him and noticed the tears ruining down Narutos face. He quickly leaned down and hugged Naruto as best as he can. Mumbling a soft thank you as Naruto just hugged him and cried.

"We'll Mr. & Mr. Uchiha, Starting today I have been appointed as your at home nurse. My name is Shizune, I'm Tsunade's right hand lady. I will be honored to help you both during the rest of your pregnancy. Oh and Mr. Uchiha one of the nurses gave me this, so I can give to you. I'm assuming it's for your car." Shizune said after the ultra sound and Naruto and sasuke were getting ready to leave after the okay from the doctor.

"You gave a nurse your car keys?!" Naruto asked his husband; as sasuke thanked Shizune taking his car keys from her hands.

"I was in a rush to make sure you were okay, i may have shoved them in her face so she can park the car while I rushed in here." Sasuke admitted to Naruto. Naruto sighed but nodded. It really isn't the first and he's sure it's not the last time, sasuke throws expensive things at people to try and get what he want.

"Granny said we can pick whoever we wanted but if she hand picked you and you are that close to her. I guess I'll accept. She's not close to many people unless she knows they can one hundred percent be trusted. So I guess welcome to the family! Now can we get going. I'm sure once we get back home the Uchiha swill want to ruin a lot by you. Right sasuke?" Naruto said and sasuke was mildly impressed that narutos already starting to get a grip at the whole Uchiha thing.

"Yes, now I'm sure you don't have all your belongings in that small bag you are carrying and probably don't have all the equipment you might need. So once we get to the mansion we can arrange to buy whatever is absolutely necessary to keep you healthy and my husband health. I will go more into detail with my family and you once we get Home." Sasuke said to which Shizune agreed and they quickly made their way out the hospital and to the Uchiha home.

Once back home Naruto even though he really didn't want to got stuck in the Uchiha meeting room. where they all talked about and with the new nurse about how things work with the Uchiha. What they expect from her, what her necessities are, what she needs while she's working, where she will eat, sleep, and so forth.

Once that was done and over with. They all had a small celebration about the twins, and debated making it public, before actually doing it. They got a lot of good lucks from everyone but mostly everyone was really happy and excited for the couple. Scientists and doctors only became more annoying trying to get the Uchiha to let them watch and study Naruto pregnancy process.

But by the end of the day Naruto was grateful for his children but now more terrified then ever when it hit him he really was carrying to kids and his life was only becoming more difficult because of it.

Thankfully he had the help of the Uchiha's and his new nurse to thank for making the whole pregnancy a lot easier on him. He sadly did have to spend the rest of his pregnancy at home because some days the pain was to much. He of course did call sasuke to yell at him no matter where he was. Sasuke wanted to murder Naruto sometimes because he would be in the middle of something important like a business meeting and Naruto would call him. He of course had to excuse him self every time to listen to Naruto scream at him. He once did the mistake of not answering and Naruto didn't talk , let him see him or even sleep in the same room with for a few days. In horror of angering his husband again sasuke just answered narutos calls.

Sasuke did try to improve his relationship with Naruto whenever he could. Baby steps of course. He did his best to try to never..
~~

Author's note:

Hey guys! It's been a very long time and for that I do apologize!

A lot has happened in my life in the last few years that I completely forgot about this fanfic and well this whole account if I'm being completely honest. I completely forgot my email,password, and I honestly have no idea how I was able to get this account back.

The part you just read was the last thing I wrote years ago and honestly I have no idea what I had planned for this story and for that I do apologize. I don't know if I should just make a quick ending for it, leave it as it is or just re write the whole thing.

I was able to get the account back today an honestly extremely over joyed and confused as to how many people where still waiting on me to upload even after many year for that I'll always be great full. Thank you so much for your patience and support. I'll definitely start trying to uploading more! Thanks again!

Lots love - M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
574K 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
113K 6.2K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...