The Sound of Silence 2 // H.S.

By Scene-d-amour

*MATURE CONTENT* I fell to my knees before her. She couldn't even look at me. I was absolutely lost without h... More

WELCOME TO BOOK 2!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
•Nikki Samson Album Notes•
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

34

6.4K 213 135
By Scene-d-amour

👀*KINK WARNING*👀

Author's Note: This chapter is very sexual and yeah no surprise coming from me, BUT they're very sexual as individuals, so bring them together and 🔥 🔥 happens! This chapter is my kinkiest yet, so enjoy or run away. 😂 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Nikki's POV

The scent of Harry's after shave made me want to cuddle up to him, but after flailing my arms around to feel for him there was nothing but cold sheets. I opened my eyes in confusion. Come to think of it, I don't remember getting home. I sit up and groan at my reflection in the dresser mirror.

Hello, hot mess.

The bathroom door opens and Harry pads into the room with a bath towel hanging low on hips.

Hello, sexy boyfriend.

"What are you doing awake?" Harry puts his rings on their proper place on the dresser. He most likely removed them before he showered; he lost one down the drain once. You would've thought someone close to him just died with how he acted.

"I smelled ya. C'mere, monkey." I beckoned him over with my forefinger.

"You smelled me? I think you need to go back to bed." He laughs. I latch onto him when he gets close enough, running my nose up his neck and to his jaw.

He smells so damn good.

"I made you a promise and I fell asleep." I pouted into the crook of his neck.

"You had a long day, angel. Don't worry about it. Besides, we have a flight in the morning." He was saying one thing, but his body was reacting to my kisses down his chest.

"Harryyyy, we can sleep on the plane." I bite down on a nipple to show him that I wasn't backing down. My tongue runs back over it to soothe the little ache along with some wet, sloppy kisses.

"Shit, oookay..." He shivered as I continued to love on him.

"You said you had a surprise..." I bring up while trailing kissing along his 'Sound of Silence' tattoo.

"I, um..."

He seems hesitant and I look up at him. His shyness makes a rare appearance. I hide my smile against his tummy because I'm happy that he removes the facade of confidence he exudes all the time and I don't want him to think that I'm laughing at him. I'm relieved to have something real.

"I really like when you take charge when it comes to sex." His voice is surprisingly confident, but he looks nervous.

"Yeah? I'm not too bossy?" I tease.

"I fucking love it and you're so strong and then you love on me at the same time." Harry's eyes dilate as he speaks. "What I mean is...I like the idea of being completely yours. Am I making sense? You're better with words than me." He huffs and hugs me to him to comfort himself.

"I understand, but you haven't felt like I was forcing you to be dominant or too rough were you? I'm sorr—"

"No, no! Not all! I like experimenting with that, too. Before we were in a relationship, I had hookups—ok a lot of them—and I almost always felt like I couldn't really be myself. I'm used to people being selfish with me or being a quick fuck or whatever. Then you came along and kissed me first, came onto me first...and I wanted you for so long." His voice cracks needily. "You weren't afraid to show me how much you wanted me. I needed that validation."

"You sure I'm not just slutty and you like that?" I make a joke, but deep down I know why I'm so aggressive sexually and it makes me sick—not the actual sex per say, but how I became this way. I didn't always have a healthy view on sex. I've been wondering since miscarrying in the hospital if Harry had overheard me telling my sister about me being raped at school. If he had, I think he would've said something by now.

"We're both a little slutty, I think that's what I like about us. We love hard and we fuck hard." Harry seems more comfortable the more we discuss our sex life.

He lifts my chin and snickers at my face. "You look like a hot mess, my love."

I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively then can't help but giggle and hide my face. He shakes his head with a crinkly smile, getting up and disappearing into the bathroom. He reappears a couple of minutes later with my makeup remover wipes.

"Look at me." He says gently.

I watch his adorable expressions while he concentrates on removing my makeup with his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth. I found myself palming his cock over the towel, pleased with how hard he was from talking about what he wanted. I knew what he was trying to say.

I was positively soaked at the thought. I needed to hear him say it, though.

"What's got you so hard? What are you thinking about, baby?" I tug the towel away. My mouth is watering at the sight of him thickening in my hand.

"Have you...mmm...ever....tried pegging?" Harry tosses the dirty wipes into the bin by the bed.

"No I haven't. Is that what you wanna try?" I kiss his shoulder, admiring the freckles there.

"Here..." He leans over and grabs a large black velvet box from under the bed.

I lift the lid off the box and gasp audibly at the contents. My body is buzzing again much like it was after I got off that stage.

"You and I go back and forth on dominant roles and I like that...I like being equals. We're partners through and through, but sometimes I want to be...an actual...you know..." He blushes as his words trail off.

It's almost innocent the way he looks at me through his lashes.

"Submissive? Mine completely to control?" I spoke low, my voice almost unrecognizable. My chest was heaving up and down at the sight of a collar with a leash in the box along with the strap on and many different attachments. He made sure I had several choices.

Holy. Fuck. Is the collar from the photoshoot?! Sweet mother of—

"Yes." He leans his forehead against mine. "You've given up a lot of control for me. You hired a publicist, gotten more security, and begrudgingly agreed to more assistants. I know you did it all for me, so if you need to release all that pent up need to take control...I'm..." He swallows. His breath is shaky. It's not nerves by the way his hips move to give him some much needed relief. "I'm your man."

"God, I love you." I kiss him softly on the lips. "You'll tell me if it's too much?"

"I will."

I tap my bottom lip at the different dildos. There are various sizes, curvatures, and colors. I have never worn a strap on before, but the fantasy always turned me on, whether I was with a guy or a girl in the bedroom.

I pick up the harness, surprised to see there is an inner dildo that's is curved for what I assume to be G-spot stimulation. There are also soft nubs for my clit. I will feel every thrust. My body shivers in anticipation. The amount of research and careful thought he has put into this is staggering.

I pull my dress up over my head and throw it across the room. Harry watches me in a trance. His eyes are blown out and he's definitely on the edge of cumming by the looks of his fattened up leaky cock standing at attention. I scoot down the bed onto my stomach.

I hold his cock by the base and swirl my tongue along his balls, stroking his shaft up and down with his pre-cum. I gently hold his balls in my other hand and suckle back and forth.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum if you keep this up." His back arches. He's not holding back his moans or whimpers.

"I'm going to make you cum more than once, baby. Don't hold back on me. Wanna hear how good I make you feel." I lick up his shaft then ease him into my mouth. The more he hits the back of my throat, the sloppier it gets. Harry's head is thrown back and his hands are fisting at the sheets.

"Can I cum?" He chokes out. I pull back out of breath.

"I don't know, can you?" I scatter kisses across his fern tattoos in amusement.

"May I? Meanie...mmmph fuck!" I go back to deep throating him with vigor before can get too butt hurt over me correcting his grammar.

"May I? May I? MAY I?!" He repeats in a desperate mantra.

"Mmmhmmm..." I hum my approval around his cock, my mouth settling around the head as he comes in hot spurts. I swallow every last drop, licking around my lips at the little bit that overflowed.

"Fuck...too good to me...too fucking good..." Harry falls back onto the bed.

"I'm not done yet. Help me put this on." I playfully smack his thigh and wave the strap on in his face.

He sits up, eyes immediately darkening when I insert the G-spot dildo inside of me then handing him the straps to adjust onto my hips and back. I rocked my hips a little to test out the feeling.

Oh, this is nice.

I already attached the cock I had planned to fuck him with. It wasn't as thick as my own dildo that I had used with my hands in Jamaica. I didn't wanna hurt him, which might be naïve of me to think.

How hard has he been fucked before?

"May I?" Harry smirks up at me smugly, holding the base of the dildo attached to the harness.

"Suck my dick." I practically moan at the sound of my voice saying those three words.

I watch his tongue dip out along the underside of the shaft before his mouth wraps around and dips up and down with ease. One of his hands tugged on the bottom of the harness over my pussy. I cried out feeling the insertion moving back and forth.

"Want you to feel how good it feels when you suck me off." He gags on the dildo before pulling back with watery eyes and a cough.

"Baby, careful!" I rub his throat soothingly even though I'm a moaning mess. It sounds so unbelievably hot when he gags on it. His palm is pushing up against me with every action he does to the dildo.

"Fuck yes! Make me cum!" I tug on his hair and thrust into his mouth. His mouth open is wide, tongue stretched out ready to please. I see his cock is hard and ready for me again. The toy inside me moves in time with my thrusts.

I cum with a liberating shout within moments.

"YES! YES! HARRY!"

It was my turn to fall back and stare at the ceiling. Welp. Having a dick is fun.

I'm just happy I don't have to stick one of these into a pair of pants.

"What are you thinkin'?" He hovers over me with his bottom lip tucked into his mouth.

"I want to see you suck a real cock. That must be a sight to behold." I laugh breathlessly.

"That's how I feel about you and eating pussy." He scatters kisses across my face while I come down from my high.

My skin was getting hot all over fantasizing about us having some fun with another lover. It would be decided together and not just be with anyone.

"Do you like it hard?" I ask, playing with the necklace he got me for my birthday.

"Usually, yeah, but do what you're comfortable with. I'm sure I'll like it." He plants a kiss over my heart. "I trust you."

I take a deep breath. Coming from Harry, "I trust you," means a whole of a hell of a lot more than "I love you."

"Get on all fours." I whisper the command. He gives me a hot kiss in response, his teeth nip at my bottom lip before his tongue delicately traces my lips. It's a reminder of how much he wants this.

He turns around and leans on his forearms. I run my hands up and down his back. It's not about taking complete control tonight. This is new for us. I wanna love on him to show him how much I appreciated his support today. However, I also wanna fuck him the way he wants to be fucked.

It's what he deserves.

I squeeze his ass cheeks, sliding a finger over his hole. He shudders with a low moan.

"Good?"

"Mm yeah..." He looks over his shoulder at me to reassure me. "Do whatever you want to me."

I notice there's some black latex gloves in the box and I put one on to protect Harry from my nails. A small bottle of lube was also amongst the contents. He really thought of everything.

I pour some lube over his asshole and circle my gloved forefinger around it. I slip the single digit into his hole slowly. His moans and the way his hips are moving back encourage me to move my finger more. I lean down to kiss and nibble on his asscheeks. I don't love on his perfect ass enough.

My single finger moves easy now, so I confidentially add a second finger to stretch him some more. He tightens and squeezes around my fingers. He's gripping the pillow as he grunts, his head dropping low.

"Feels so good, sh-shit..." Harry's neck snaps back up when I add a third finger to see if he can take it. I know he can; he took it before.

"Baby! Please fuck me!" He looks back with needy, watery eyes. I make sure to lube up some more. I then take a deep breath and line up the dildo, press my hand onto his lower back, and use my other hand to hold the base of the toy so I can push it in correctly. I watch the head slide in, completely transfixed by his tight hole enveloping so perfectly around it.

"Jesus fuck, that's good..." He's shuddering, his entire body's shaking because of me. He literally begs for it and I listen to him, pushing the whole dildo into his ass and for the first time, I hear him scream in a way that I've never heard before. It's such a hot sound, god it's fucking hot, it makes my insides turn into mush.

Most likely due to how short I am, I need to squat over him to have better leverage. I begin to slowly swirl my hips into him. We're both moaning messes. The curved toy in my pussy feels so fucking good. I squeeze his hips then move back to his back. His spine rolls beneath his skin, muscles flexing and clenching with each movement. Seeing him from this angle is simply breathtaking.

"You can go harder if you want, baby...p-please..." He moans, knuckles turning white the harder he grips the pillow, moving back onto the dildo, at the same speed as me. I snap my hips and speed up my movements, faster and faster until his thighs shake, his grunts and moans become more frequent. I observe his reactions,  and let them sink in. I keep going even as I'm cumming, pushing myself to continue thrusting. Each thrust is stimulating my sensitive  clit and pussy over and over.

"I'm going to fucking cum! FUCK!" He lets out my favorite orgasmic scream, releasing his load onto our sheets and some stream across his meaty thighs. I shake against him, over-sensitized with flits of orgasms constantly fluttering throughout my body.

He whimpers when I slowly slide out. I fall onto the bed next to him. My mind is blown from the intensity of such a new and exciting experience. I was going to feel this tomorrow, hell more him than me.

"Was that okay?" I turn to look at him.

"It was fucking perfect. You didn't hold back. I felt your whole body, fuck." He runs his hand along the side of my body, stopping at the harness. He loosens it and helps take it off me. My legs squeeze together when the cool air hits my sensitive pussy.

"Were you able to cum?"

How is he so sweet to me after I just fucked the living shit out of him?

"I couldn't stop cumming. I'm sensitive is all." I cuddle up to him. "I'm happy we did this, Harry. You know I would never judge you, right?"

"I know. I love you for it. I just...love you." He kisses me softly, stroking the baby hairs on my neck. Our kisses become slower and sleepy in our state of bliss. "I'm going to run us a bath before we fall asleep."

"No, I'll go do it. I'm the one who ruined your bum. Are bath salts even safe in your condition?" I giggle at my own joke as I walk to the bathroom.

"You think you're so funny! Um, but NO BATH SALTS! EXTRA BUBBLES AND LIGHT SOME CANDLES! YOU KNOW HOW TO WOO ME!" Harry yells from the bedroom.

And just like that we're back to our weirdo selves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 16.3K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...
9.1K 200 22
"I'm In control of this relationship, Styles." I hiss. "And you do as I say when I say." Harry laughs obnoxiously. "Whatever you say." "I mean it...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...