Mockingjay academy

By WritingAsUsual

Ok so where do I start, this story has all characters from all the hunger games books. They all look like the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: fixing things
Chapter 12: truth 'O dair
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17: after life
Chapter 18: (extra long update)
Chapter 19: my new bro?
Chapter 20: I Go Back To December
Chapter 21:change in the weather
Chapter 22: theyre gone
Chapter 23: our group
Chapter 24: classic day
Chatper 25: suprising events
Chapter 26: no trust
Chapter 27: bad blood
New story out!!
Chapter 28: messy place
Chapter 29: secrets
Chapter 30: sydney or katniss
Chapter 31: One returns and one leaves
Chapter 32: hurting
Chapter 33: happy?
Chapter 34: do i have a Brother NO
Chapter 35- TIME SKIP
Chapter 36: Angry
CHAPTER 37- Regret and Remorse
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42 {Very Long Update}
Chapter 43: Shopping, cinemas and memories
Chapter 44: Going till morning
Chapter 45: We're naive
Chapter 46: numb

Chapter 16:party for the not-normal

3K 120 26
By WritingAsUsual

The update, thanks to some helpers like:

@jess_lol123

@xx_1dforever_xx

There are the actual names on here. Go read there stories.

Now here's the update..

Yasx

--------------------------------------

KATNISS POV:

"You ready!" Annie yells.

"Coming!" I run out the bathroom and into the bedroom. I put on a pair of black high heals and race out the room again. I grab my phone and walk out into the hallway. I'm wearing a dress where the straps don't go over my shoulders but round by neck. The dress is black and had small bits of fire at the bottom, it ends above my knee. I have smocky eye shadow on and coal black eyeliner. My hair is left curly and drop down to the bottom of my back. Yes, my hair is long.

I look around. Peeta the only one in the corridor.

"Hey!" I says. He notices me and his eyes grow bigger. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing.." His eyes dart around the room then back at me.

"Is something slipping?" I ask flattening out my dress.

"No...it's just...you look...ama.." Before he could Finnish the sentence the glimmer and come out wearing thee same dress just in blue and pink.

"Annie!" They both call. Annie come running out in a green dress. This is a tiny bit silly I mean it's not prom but I'm not judging.

PEETA POV:

The girls had to burst through the door and at that time. Seriously! I was going to say how amazing she looked. I have to admit that smoky eyeshadow suits her. Wait what! Snap out of it!

"Finnick!?" I yell.

"Yay the girls are here!" He says. The girls giggle. I think that's what you call it. That annoying noise they make.

"Well don't you look pretty!" He mockingly plays with Annie's hair. "Now I was thinking we could totally make your outfit better!" He continues.

"Oh yeah? What then?" She asks Finnick. Annie looks at Finnick.

"This!" Finnick quickly pulls out a tube do glitter and pours it on Annie's head.

"Finnick!" The girls pull the glitter out of Annie's hair. Katniss sneaks back into their dorm.

"You mean fu.." Annie yells as a EGG lands in Finnicks face.

KATNISS POV:

Annie is about to yell the f word. Now! I throw the egg.

The egg lands on Finnick.

"Wooaaahhhhh!" I scream as I jump up and down.

He wipes his face and comes out again with the rest of the boys. We have manage to get jo away from the fridge. But we have to keep an eye out if you know what I mean.

"There will be food there!" Peeta says.

"You sure?" Jo yells. She tries to rightly free out of mine and Annie's grip. But my grip only tightens.

"Yes I'm sure," peeta assures her.

"Let's go!!" Gale yells as he runs down the corridor and down the stairs.

"Only now I realise!" I hear marvel say behind me. I turn around and see him pointing at jo who's running down the stairs. Yes! That's right she's wearing a dress.

"No way! Joanna mason you are wearing a dress!" Cato yells.

"Shut up!" Joanna screams and her footsteps fade away.

We get into the party and a girl comes stumbling up to us.

"Wanna drink?" She asks. She has bronze hair and she's wearing contact lenses so her eyes are a red colour.

"Yes thanks," I accept the drink. She hands peeta one too.

"my names Olivia but people call me liv! I grew up in a small tow.." She coughs and the smell of vodka fills the air around me. I cough.

"Hey!" A tall brown haired boy gets pushed into me. "Hi I'm.." He gets interrupted.

"ZAYN!!!" A girl screams.

"Over here!" He waves his hand at a girl with long brown hair and glasses. "Abbie! Abbie!" Zayn yells.

"Your drunk!" The girl who I think is called Abbie giggles.

"Stop starring!" I whisper to him.

"I'm sorry!" He yells. "Your name is katniss right!" Abbie links hands with him.

"Kinda creepy how did you know my name?" I say to him.

"Oh a couple of days ago I walked into the gym and saw you doing flips flip everywhere with some others! They where all yelling katniss!"

I think he's so drunk and made that up. Though it's true. Maybe he saw me.

The girl called Olivia apears again. This time stub bling crashing into peeta and me.

"God how much have you had to drink?" Peeta asks her.

"Huh? Oh just a few sips." She laughs. "The lights she yells. A girl with long blond/ginger hair and pink hair band turns the lights off.

I look around. Everyone has alumnus stuff every wear.

"I'm like a light!" Olivia says as she point to her hair. Only now I realise she has alumnus hair spray. (Don't know what it's called:)

I look a around. Only me and peeta. Everyone must of found something to do. I take Peeta's hand and lead him through everyone till I find some empty space. I find my eyes dart around the room. A small box place has small lights around it.

"The bars over here miss!" The guys yells. He must of seen me staring. I don't see how though. It's almost dark.

I still have Peeta's hand as I lead him to the bar. We scramble around and find the seats. After we have sat down he finishes his cup.

"Peeta!" I say shocked. "You just drunk all that vodka!" He looks at me weirdly. Well I think he does anyway.

"Maybe I did?" He looks drunk but I can tell he isn't. Yet.

"Here you go!" The girl who turn off the lights hands me and peeta a small alumnus glass with a liquid in it.

"Jessica is my name!" She randomly bursts out and walks away.

"Random!" I say.

"Much.." Peeta as he drinks the liquid. "I think...that's was a shot?" I look at him as if he's dumb.

I have never drunken so much I got wasted but then I have never actually had a shot. Here's my first shot...

"Another one!" Peeta tells the man and gets another shot.

"3..2.." I stare at peeta as I lift the shot near my mouth.

"1!" He laughs as he finishes his with a loud gulp. I doesn't taste nice. It goes strate to my brain.

"You know.." Peeta from what it looks like smiles. "We could.." His voice gets drowned out by the song 'classic' blaring through the speakers.

"I can't.. I can't hear you!i love this song come and dance!" I grab his hand and pull him through the crowd of people too the speakers. And there was start dancing.

"You amigos!" Finnick yells.

"SharkFIN!" I yell.

"You drunk?" Annie asks.

"There you guys are!" The rest of the group joins in a circle and we all dance crazily till the next song.

"Requests!!!" The DJ yells through the speakers...

I have so many thoughts right now.

"Dance!" Gale yells at me.

"Fine!" I nod. I star badly dancing for a joke.

"Come on kat!" He whines.

"Ahh....no," I spin on my heal and walk away.

I find the group hanging around the bar. Everyone in the group apart from peeta. Where could he be?

The world shifts and I stumble a bit.

"Careful!" Someone grabs me and spins me around. "You don't wanna fall!"

Peeta.

Once I'm steady he let's go and vanishes into the sea of people. The lights are still off. The alumnus stuff is everywhere around the room.

"Yo kat!" Finnick yells. I slowly walk over to him at the bar.

"What?" I ask.

"We're gonna go in a minute!" Marvel says.

"Yeah someone's past out!" Cato adds. He points to jo.

"And someones' asleep!" Gale comes from behind me and points to glimmer and clove.

"Gale!" I yell over the laud music as he picks me up.

"What!?" He asks innocently.

"Put me down!" I scream.

"Okay!okay!" He answers and places me down. I run back to the bar, out of his sight.

PEETA POV:

Okay I'm walking up to katniss. I put my hands under her hair and suddenly lift them causing her hair to go in her face.

"PEETA!" She screams. "Now my hairs in my lip gloss!"

"Oh oh oh!" I do an impression of a girl. She lunges for me and I run into the crowd of people.

It's like a chase game.

KATNISS POV:

I chase him. In my hand is a cup of ice.

I run and go crashing into the girl I saw earlier. At least i think I did. Her name was...was....Jessica?

"Sorry!" I stare at her.

"Your name is katniss right?" I nod. "Could you tell me where peeta is?" She asks.

"Why do you want to know?" I feel my body tense. I can only ask myself one question. Why?

"It's just I want to talk to him?" She interrupts my thoughts.

"No I don't know where he is..it was nice talking to you though!" I tell her. She smiles.

"See ya around katniss!"

"Wooahh!" Peeta crashes into the wall.

"Unlucky!" I tell him. The ice goes on his head.

"Oh god that's cold! BRAIN FREEZE!" He rips the empty cup out of my hand. I run away.

"Katniss everdeen!" He yells.

I end up at the bar. The group has disappeared.

"Katniss!" He stands there his hand full of ice cubes.

"No! No! I surrender!" I yell. One by one he throws them at me. "Wow! They hurt!" I try to dodge them as I get down form the bar. He still throwing them.

"No no no no!" I tell him.

"Fine!" He stops. I walk over to him and slip. I land in his arms inches away form his face.

"Just this once!" He places an ice cube on my nose. I bring my eyes to it. "You look funny cross eyed!" He laughs.

"Very funny!" I say.

"Mmm.." He leans closer.

"Yeah..." I whisper. I lean closer to him still in his grip.

We kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.