Always A Problem Occurs (BOOK...

By Stacy21Xxx

After getting back onto your old roots, you and Ada Wong make the world a better place again. Years have pass... More

Long Day
Restless
Cold Welcome
The Enemy
The Past Comes Back To Haunt
War Begins
Knowing Too Much
The Chase
Her Plan
Closer Than Before
Wanted
Needed Time
Home Adjustments
Questions and Answers
Confidence Shattered
Stable
Piecing Things Together
Author's Update! (READ ;)
Ready
After the Night
Come Back (END)
BOOK 4!!

Finally Gone

1.9K 64 0
By Stacy21Xxx

Arias flings his nails again, I push my body up. Dodging his nails from hitting my body, he retreats his nails. I feel my body weight almost drop, I grip the aircraft even tighter. I cut my hand on the metal, feeling the blood rushing down my forearm. The deep cut stings as I hold on, I look back at Arias smiling. He was about to strike until we both see a light creep into our eyes, I close my eyes hearing a big groan. 

I open them seeing Arias getting squashed from a motorcycle, I see Leon aiming a gun at him. Before he pulls the trigger I grapple onto the edge of the building, I start to fly off the aircraft. I feel the grapple wiggle, Arias was holding onto me. I struggle to loosen his grip, Leon yells "Catch!". Which catches Arias guard, I see him let go. At the corner of my eye I see an explosion take place, all of my weight gets pushed onto the building. 

I prepare for impact, feeling gravity fling me in the air. I close my eyes and feel warmth around me, I then open my eyes and see Leon gripping onto me. His body weight pushes onto the ground, we both roll back. I feel us stop quickly, I look up and see Leon above me. I yelp in pain, I feel my hand on Leon's gun holster. I retreat my hand seeing blood over flow, Leon gets up and takes off his belt. I sit up confused, he grabs my hand gently as he wraps his belt around my wound.

He tightens the belt, I wince in pain. He looks up worried, we all feel a thump on the building. I stand up, looking around. He stands as well confused, I look over to Rebecca worried.

(Y/N)- "I'll stay here with Rebecca, my hand is really injured." I see him nod and walk over to Chris. I proceed walking over too, seeing Rebecca getting worse. "I'll take over"

(Leon)- "Arias, is still alive. We felt a thump, he must be hanging on." Chris looks at Rebecca sadly, he tilts his head and stands up. I look over to them both, they start walking to the edge of the building.

As I see Leon and Chris expression change, It gives me an idea that Arias is still alive. I shrug off my thoughts and focus on Rebecca. I look over and see a breathing mask and a large tin can, I grab the two and start preparing the vaccine. I hear a bullet go off, I see Chris aiming down. I look and see an explosion occur. I shake my head and place the breathing mask on Rebecca.

(Y/N)- "I need you to breathe for me okay?" She nods slightly, her eyes half open. I place the mask and see her breathe lightly. "Keep going, try to give deeper breaths." She barely nods and starts giving a deeper breaths. I hear footsteps approach Rebecca and I. I turn around seeing Leon hold his arm, and Chris staring at me.

(Chris)- "I'll take over from here" I wave my hand to Rebecca, offering my place. He kneels down and hold the breathing mask on Rebecca. I stand and go beside Leon, he changes his gaze to me.

(Y/N)- "How's your arm?" He chuckles in his throat, and looks back to Rebecca. After seconds he looks over to me.

(Leon)- "How's your hand?" I sigh, I take my free hand and pat him on the shoulder.

(Y/N)- "Could be worse, and for you...could be better" We smirk at each other, we start to hear Rebecca's breathing turn to normal slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 18
After your last mission nine years ago you went into the music business to start your life. You accomplished college and a successful career, like yo...
4.3K 153 14
No. 5 in #chrisrefield No. 2 in #re4 *DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY DOESN'T REALLY FOLLOW RE LORE. I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY RESIDENT EVIL GAMES YET, I JUST GOT...
389K 10.6K 41
☆~°Together in Darkness°~☆ ☆~°Leon Kennedy X Reader°~☆ ~°☆°~ (Y/N) Ortega was a normal person, they're living with their best friend in Raccoon City...
18.7K 408 10
RESIDENT EVIL 4: REMAKE VERSION. [LEON S. KENNEDY X OC] BOOK 1 LOADING: Childhood friends [✓] READING: Same Police Academy [✓] ANALYZING: G...