Suga Baby •Sope•

DeeLuxxe द्वारा

Sope Wealth, power, prestige, respect. Yoongi had worked and sacrificed his whole life to earn these things... अधिक

Notes and Warnings
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Meanwhile...
Meanwhile Cont...
Meanwhile (finale)

Five

3.1K 227 19
DeeLuxxe द्वारा

Hoseok watched warily as Min uncurled himself from the chair and crossed over to him. When he sank to his knees with a smooth practiced motion and gently placed his hands on his knees Hoseok's perception of him shifted a little.

There was definitely something appealing about the way he was holding his gaze, his eyes searching for something. Permission? Approval? He wasn't sure. It was enough to allow him to slide his hands up his thighs and dip between them, enough to let him tug his legs open and wiggle between them with minimum resistance.

He liked the way he licked his lips, glancing down at his groin before flicking back up to his eyes, then cut to the side self consciously. His lips were pretty, glistening with spit, red from being caught between his teeth. Hoseok felt his cock twitch.

"May I?" His voice was soft and husky, not unpleasant.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes. He needed to be more specific. Exactly what was he going to do 'settle the matter'. What precisely was he getting himself into here?

"May you what?" He deliberately kept his voice expressionless to disguise the discomfort he felt.

He could see the conflicting reactions Yoongi had to the words. He squirmed before him, his fingers reflexively flexing and kneading his thighs, his tongue darting out again to wet his bottom lip. Hoseok briefly wondered what it might be like to touch his own tongue there, how soft it was, what it tasted like, if he'd moan if he dragged his teeth over it.

"Please may I suck your cock, sir?" His voice was small and his eyes could no longer hold his, sliding away as soon as they'd meet, blushing in embarrassment.

A part of him; the same part of him that liked to tease and mock just to get a reaction; wanted to grab Yoongi's chin and angle his face so he had no option but to hold his eyes and let the tension from the question stretch out. Just to watch him squirm. His palms almost itched with the urge.

Silence stretched between them while Hoseok struggled to make a decision. If he let him do this he was one step closer to basically selling his body and he wasn't sure he could do that.

Yoongi's face got redder and he was now chewing on his lip, but he hadn't removed his hands or tried to stand up.

"P-please?" He asked again, softer, smaller, needier.

Hoseok had to admit having someone beg to suck his dick was kind of hot. Trying not to overthink things he reached down, sliding his thumb over the inviting lower lip. It was soft and slick. He stroked it again, gaging Yoongi's reactions. Without hesitation his lips parted and his tongue shyly bestowed a kittenish lick. He swiped the lip again, firmer this time, liking the way it dragged down, silken slide from lip to lining.

He knew Yoongi's eyes were searching his face. He caught his gaze again as he slowly and deliberately pushed the digit past his lips to the moist cavern of his mouth, pressing the pad against his tongue. Yoongi's lips immediately closed around it, suckling. He felt himself stir into semi arousal. He thrust his thumb gently against that curling tongue and knew that he wouldn't be leaving here before those lips were wrapped around his cock.

He shifted his hips, causing Yoongi's hands to slip into his groin and withdrew from his mouth. Yoongi's eyes dropped to his lap before he scooted closer and searched his face again.

"Yes?" He asked, his fingers travelling up over Hoseok's developing erection tentatively.

"Yes." Hoseok confirmed.

The seeking fingers moved to the waistband of his trousers, making quick work of the button and zip. His hand massaged him through the cotton of his boxer briefs, squeezing and stroking, coaxing Hoseok harder. Then he lowered himself, his face nuzzling against his abdomen, kissing and licking above the elastic of his underwear before pressing open mouthed kisses against his now fully erect cock, his hot breath permeating the cloth enticingly.

When it became clear Yoongi was in no hurry to move on from the indirect contact, Hoseok rolled his hips impatiently. He felt him smile against him, and his waistband was peeled back, revealing the slick purple head of his dick then stopped.

He looked down to see Yoongi smirk before his tongue began to lave over him; flicking against his frenulum, lapping at the droplets of precum, dipping into the slit before sliding back down with gentle sucking pressure to his waistband and back up. His mouth continued working his sensitive tip while his hands slipped under his shirt, trailing across his abdomen to his chest circling his sensitive nipples, grazing them lightly before skipping away.

Everything he did was designed to elicit pleasure but deny satisfaction. He was playing with him. Hoseok decided to enjoy it. He leaned back one arm thrown across the back of the couch and closed his eyes, letting his head fall back. His other hand moved of their own volition to bury itself in Yoongi's silky hair, fingers massaging restlessly as his hips rolled up again.

It wasn't long however before it wasn't enough, before his breath was heavy and laboured, his hips rocking against the evasive mouth, the hand in his hair rougher, and still Yoongi played.

Growling in frustration, the hand in his hair fisted, dragging the taunting mouth from him. Yoongi's eyes met his, swimming with lust and something taunting. Hoseok realised the other man was goading him. He could see the shivery anticipation to see just how Hoseok was going to react. The look said Yeah? What you going to do about it? Please do something about it.

"Enough teasing, Yoongi." He said roughly, his hand fisting tightly in his hair and tilting his head back, making him wince a little before he pouted. Without thought he brought his mouth down over the sulky lips, hard and hungry, catching that irresistible lower lip between his teeth as he drew back. Yoongi mewled softly.

"No more teasing, kitten." He husked, the hand that had been over the back of the lounge now slowly stroking his own length slowly. "Let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours."

Yoongi's eyes widened at the pet name and nodded obediently. He tore his pants down to his ankles and resumed his position between Hoseok's thighs. This time when he lowered his head, Hoseok guided his movements, the hand in his hair exerting gentle but steady pressure as his other hand fed his cock between his lips, achingly slow. He didn't stop until he hit the back of his throat. He paused when Yoongi gagged, about to withdraw again when the other man suddenly dragged his nails down the sensitive flesh of his inner thighs. Hoseok bucked his hips involuntarily, pushing roughly into his throat.

Yoongi swallowed around him with an ecstatic moan that reverberated down his shaft and Hoseok let out an explosive, "Fuck!"

He pulled Yoongi's head back a little and experimentally repeated the action. His eyes teared up a little as he looked up at him, but he obediently swallowed again, keeping him seated in his throat until Hoseok withdrew again.

"Mmm kitten, that's so fucking hot." He murmured approvingly.

Yoongi's eyes never left his face as he used his mouth, his expression close to adoration. Hoseok lost himself to pleasure, his movements becoming rougher, his hips bucking harder and faster.

"Oh just like that, baby." He cooed incoherently. "So good for me, kitten. Ngh, so- fuck! Yeah, just like that. Just l-like that. Mmm, k-kitten, so close. Gonna c- fuck! Such a good boy for me. Make me cum kitten. Wanna cum in that pretty mouth of yours. Yes. Yes Fuck! FUCK!" His hand was fisted tightly in Yoongi's hair barely letting the man breathe as he brutally fucked his throat. And when his orgasm slammed into him, he held him tightly in place, shuddering as his convulsive swallowing milked him.

He came back down to reality when Yoongi's hand slapped at his forearm urgently. Hastily, he relaxed his grip and Yoongi jerked up gasping. "Sorry." He muttered, trying to ignore the string of spit and cum still connecting his mouth to his twitching cock.

"You ok?" He asked gently, his thumb gently wiping at the tear stained cheek.

Yoongi took a deep breath and swiped his finger through the fluids dribbling down his chin, bringing them to his mouth absently. Hoseok swallowed as his eyes followed the gesture.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Want me to clean you up?" He tilted his head.

"I- ok." He nodded hesitantly.

Yoongi leant forward again, taking his still hard member in his mouth, laving and sucking until he was shuddering with overstimulation.

"Yeah, that's enough." He said forcefully, pushing at Yoongi's shoulders.

"So I think that answers that." Yoongi said casually.

"Huh?" Hoseok's brain was still post orgasm sluggish.

"Whether we're sexually compatible." His voice was hoarse.

"Yeah. I guess it does." He agreed, remembering that he still had his pants around his ankles. Hastily he yanked them up, blushing a little.

"Would you mind if I got some water before we continue? My throat is a little raw." Hoseok's blush intensified as he recalled the reason why.

"No, that's fine."

"Would you like some?" He offered as he got to his feet.

"Ah, yes please, Mr Min." He knew it was slightly ridiculous to address him that way after he'd had his cock buried in his throat, but his tone had turned coolly professional again.

Yoongi smirked a little. "I think I preferred kitten." He teased as he left the room.

Hoseok leant forward as soon as he was out of sight, shakily running his hands through his hair. "What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" He breathed.

Was he really contemplating this? Seriously? The blowjob had been mind blowing, but he knew it was the tip of the iceberg.

When Min returned, he was staring at his hands his mind in turmoil.

"Don't overthink it." Yoongi suggested, nudging his shoulder with a chilled bottle of water.

He grabbed it gratefully and let out a shaky breath. "Easier said than done."

He surprised him by taking the seat next to him, curling his feet beneath him and resting his head against his shoulder. "Mmm, you smell good." He sighed before he took a small sip from his bottle.

Hoseok sat stiffly, unsure of what to do when his potential employer/lover nestled against him like the kitten he'd called him during one of the best blowjobs of his life. There wasn't really any precedent.

"Sorry." Yoongi sighed again. "I get cuddly after. This would be part of the job."

"After? But you didn't..." He felt him squirm uncomfortably against him and a quick glance took in the lowered eyes, the tint to his cheek, the lip caught between his teeth.

"Did you?" Yoongi turned away and that mischievous, teasing impulse couldn't be denied again. His fingers gently but firmly turned him back to meet his eyes, searching for the answer.

"Did you cum?" He asked again, enjoying the other man's discomfort far more than he should have. "How? Were you touching yourself or something?"

Yoongi jerked his chin out of his grasp and hid his face against his bicep, then slowly, he nodded. He looked up at him through his lashes, eyes searching again.

Hoseok frowned a little, drawing on his very shallow knowledge of BDSM. "Are you allowed to do that? Cum if I don't let you, I mean?"

The other man's eyes widened in surprise at the question before he shrugged. "We haven't really been over that yet. If you took the job, then no, probably not."

He nestled again and Hoseok was reminded of Jimin. The boy would do the exact same thing when he was in need of comfort. Relenting, he put an arm around him and drew him closer to his body.

"I think I need a better idea of exactly what you want from me. And also what you're willing to pay me for it." He hated bartering his affection, but his family needed him.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

75K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
67.4K 3.1K 73
❤️
91.5K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
218K 34.1K 88
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး