Dragon Quest 11 Preferences

By Redstormtrooper

Dragon Quest 11 Preferences I DO NOT OWN DRAGON QUEST 11 OR ANY OF THE DRAGON QUEST SERIES More

How you meet
When you guys become friends
He realizes he has a crush on you
He asks you out
Request?
What They Call You/ What You Call Them
When You Wear Something Of Theirs
What Weapon You Use
Erik x Reader:Cats
When Someone Flirts With You/They Are Jealous
Adding Characters?
You Turn Them On
When Everybody Else Finds Out That You Guys Are Dating
When They Accidently Hurt You
What Type Of Yandere They Would Be
The Type Of Dere They Are
First 'I Love You'
They See Your Ex
Which Monsters You Have As A Pet
When They Are Being A Pervert
Your Secret Talent
soon
Terry Preferences
Erik x Reader Oneshot (part 1)
Erik x Reader Oneshot (part 2)
Hendrik Preferences
Jasper Preferences
What Happened To Them After Yggdrasil Fell
What Happened To You After Yggdrasil Fell
What You Look Like When Your Evil (Hero)
What You Look Like When Your Evil (Erik)
What You Look Like When Your Evil (Veronica)
What You Look Like When Your Evil (Sylvando)
What you Look Like When Your Evil (Serena)
\What Your Look Like When Your Evil (Jade)
What You Look Like When Your Evil (Hendrik)
What You Look Like When Your Evil (Jasper)
When Your Reunited With Each Other
What They Do When They Want Your Attention
When You Meet Their Family
Their Favorite Thing About You
Who Has A Crush On You
Your Halloween Couple Costumes
You Give Them A "Puff-Puff" (Their pov)
They Proposes On Your Birthday
The Ring They Got You
Your Wedding Outfit
Lemon/smut?
GUESS WHO IS BACK
Erik x Reader Smut
I need ideas
Where You Had The Wedding
The Wedding (Hero)
Heyyyyyyyy
Wedding Day (Erik)

First Kiss

1.5K 16 6
By Redstormtrooper

Hero- (y/n) walked me inside the castle. After deciding that she wants to go on this my little adventure with me. She was skilled with the bow-and- arrow. So she grabbed it and we walked to the castle together. Once we got inside the King had me and her arrested under the claim that I was the Darkspawn. They took away our weapons and took us to the dungeon. Well at least they put in the same cell together. "I'm sorry (y/n) I don't know why he thinks I'm the Darkspawn. I have the Luminary mark on my hand. I'm so so sorry" I apologise to her as i slid down the wall curling up into a ball. I feel her tap on my shoulder I looked at her and before I could proces what was happening, I felt a pair a soft lips on mine. My face heated up when I kissed (y/n) back. She pulled away and leaned her head on my solder. "It's alright. I know for fact that you are the Luminary and not the Darkspawn."

Erik- The morning soon came around. I felt someone shaking me awake. I let out a groaned and turned away. The person who was shaking me awake keeped on shaking me awake. I went to turn my head to face the person when I felt a pair of rough lips on mine. I shot my eyes open to be face-to-face with Erik's red face, and his lips on mine. It was a very aquard position because he felt right in between my legs. I blush as I start to kiss him back. A few seconds past and I hear Veronica say "Eww you guys get a room." Erik pulled away from the kiss and looked at her with a glare. He got up off of me and stood up. "WELL THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPEN IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE PUSHED ME ONTO (Y/N)" he shouts at Veronica. She giggles and walks away towards her sister. He looks at me and holds out a hand to help me get up. I take it and stand up. I take down my hair letting my (h/l) (h/c) to fall. "Sorry about that. Veronica pushed me on top of you." Erik said scratching the back of his head. I kiss him on the lips taking him by surprise. "That's alright. I liked it." I walked away to grab my cloth leaving him a complete blushing and embarrassed mess.

Sylvando- Sylvando was teaching me how to juggle. It was hard but I soon got the hang of it. All of a sudden a ball comes down and hits me hard in the lips i drop the rest of the balls and hold my lips in pain."Sweetheart are you alright?" sylvando asked me. I shook my head yes and looked at him. I put my hands down and asked him if they were bleeding because the balls were a little bit heavy. "Of course not silly. But let me kiss that boo-boo better." he said. He gave me a peak on the lips. "You want to try again or take a break." he asked holding out the ball. I take them and said "let's try again." he smiled and said "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!

Veronica- Me and Veronica were sitting down eating ice cream, when some ice - cream. Veronica watching me eat. "What are you staring at?" I asked her. She lend in and kisses me on the lips. After a few seconds she pulled away with her face complete a beat red and said "you had some ice cream on your lips." I turn away knowing that it was just an excuse to kiss me.

Serena- the group spited up trying to find a get away from Hendrik. Me and Serena were running when she tripped on a rock. I turn to check her and the only thing I cout was her lips on mine. We were so caught up in trying to run away from Hendrik we didn't even noteches that we already had our first kiss.

Jade- she flipped over me and landed a little too close to me. But I didn't know that she did that on purpish. Just so when I turned around she could lean in and kiss me. So when I turned around she caught me off guard by leaning in and kissing me on the lips. It took me a few seconds before I could resiger what was going on. After a few seconds I start to kiss her back. she pulled away with a smirk on her face

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 10
π™±πš˜πš˜πš” πšπš’πšŸπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 π™ΉπšŠπšœπš™πšŽπš›'𝚜 π™³πšŠπš›πš•πš’πš— π™ΉπšŠπšœπš™πšŽπš› πš‡ 𝙾𝙲 (π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πš’πš—πš π™³πšŠπš πš— π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟸) I don't own the twilight saga. I onl...
86.8K 2.8K 37
Serena is a successful matchmaker and everything's was going smoothly until one day, A mysterious stranger enters her shop. She seems to know him but...
15.7K 576 37
This is a story... LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜
232K 4.7K 22
SPOILERS!!!!!! in the title