Moonlight (Klaus Mikaelson)

Od ellamrose

Felicity Kennedy lived a fairly normal life until an unlucky and brutal accident brought her to face the dark... Vรญce

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Part 2: Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Part 3: Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chaper 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Part 4: Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Part 5: Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169

Chapter 154

2.7K 81 27
Od ellamrose

Bringing my hand to my head, I wince in pain. I open my eyes and look around, finding myself on the compound floor. Freya smiles at me, stretching out a hand and helping me sit up. I notice the fracture in the protective circle.

"Did it work?" I touch my stomach. "Are we alive?" She grins eagerly at me.

"You're alive."

"Where is she!?"

"Niklaus, don't-"

Their voices come to a halt as Klaus charges in the room. He pauses, his feet glued to the floor. His eyes are wide and wet, pain swirling in the sea blue depths. His lips part, a shaky intake of breath leaves him speechless. He turns to Freya then to Elijah before fixing his eyes back on me. I feel tears wet my cheeks as I take him in as if the first time seeing an angel.

"Did it work? Is this real?" He asks Freya. Bringing her hands to her lips, Freya smiles and nods. "Oh god..." He stutters, breaking out into a run to get to me. He slams his body into mine, wrapping his arms around me so tightly he squeezes the air from my lungs.

"Nik."

"You're alive." He cries, his fingers weaving into my hair. "I lost you."

"I'm right here, baby." I say, tears wetting his shirt.

"I need you little wolf, I need you more than I need anything else. Please, please don't leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere, Nik. You have me."

"I love you so much. My god, I love you so much. I'm never letting you go again." He cries, his tears dripping down onto my hair.

"I'm sorry." I cry, my chest heaving as he holds me close, my belly stopping our chests from touching. "I love you."

He wipes my tears with the pads of his thumb, resting his forehead against mine before pressing his lips to mine with such passion, my heart swells.

"How are you here? What happened?" He asks, pulling away from me to look me over. He rests his hand on my stomach, looking up to me with anxious concern. "Is the baby okay? Are you okay?"

"The baby's fine. I'm fine too. He's been going wild ever since we came back, kicking my organs about like a football."

He smiles, swirling his thumb over my bump.

"She's a fighter."

"He's a fighter." I tease, relishing in the familiarity of it all. "He's the reason we're here." He furrows his brows, sliding his hands into mine. I sniff away the tears, a smile forming on my lips at the strength of my child. "He's a Mikaelson witch. A New Orleans witch meaning when I... died, the baby died too, taking us both to the ancestors."

His face falls at the mention of the witches.

"They wanted to use the baby's power and Kara, the witch I killed, wanted her revenge for what I did to her and the witches. Davina told Freya what happened and she worked her magic and well, here I am."

"Here you are." He grins, his messy hair falling over his forehead. "The baby saved you both."

"Miracle baby number two." He brings his hand to my neck, his thumb tracing the curves of my lip as his eyes light up in awe.

"Felicity, I can't live this life without you. I just love you so much."

"I love you too, Nik. We're in this together, okay? You and me."

"Niklaus. Forgive the interruption but Marcel..."

Marcel's roars interrupt Elijah's words, Klaus resting his forehead against mine as he closes his eyes reluctantly. Meeting his eyes, I squeeze his hand.

"He deserves an explanation. Davina didn't deserve that."

"I know. I knew you would say that, that's why I told Elijah not to do it. But we ran out of time and now Lucien is dead and we have this whole new problem."

"I'm glad he's dead. I'm just worried." I say as we walk to the study, Elijah close behind us. 

I pause at the door seeing Marcel panting as he takes long swigs from Klaus's bourbon collection. He looks like a broken man.

"Marcel..." I step into the room, klaus and Elijah following. He looks them over before returning his gaze to me. "I'm so sor-"

He launches the bottle against the wall making me flinch as it shatters into tiny pieces.

"I don't need your sympathies! You stood by and watched as they took her from me!"

"Marcel, there was nothing I could have done!"

"They could have sent you back to the ancestors instead!" He cries, Klaus growling threateningly at the idea. I place my hand on Klaus's chest, holding him back. I'm shocked at what he's said, but it's nothing I didn't think about when I was sat alone in the circle.

What would have happened if they sent me back instead? The witches would have stolen my baby's power and torn me to pieces. I can't let my baby be harmed by them.

"Felicity is carrying a child. It could not be her." Elijah states. Marcel turns to him with fury in his eyes and his teeth gritted.

"I did everything you asked! I joined your stupid cult, I left my friends in the dust because that's what you needed!"

"Marcel." Klaus pleads, stepping forward. Marcel takes a step back in disgust, pointing to Klaus and I.

"I fought for Hope! I kept Felicity breathing for as long as I could, I kept white oak from piercing your cold black heart. I did everything."

"We know." Elijah says stepping forward.

Bad idea.

"No, you don't. No you don't!" I flinch as he roars with a rage I've never seen before.

"Marcel, he had no choice!" I shout back, trying to reason with him.

"Oh, they were right about you. Yeah, Aurora, Tristan, Lucien. Anybody who's not your family, is nothing to you. Nothing."

"Marcel stop!" I plead, tears spilling over my lips.

"Marcellus, you are family."

"No I'm not! Not anymore. Never again. I am not your family!"

"Marcel."

"No! No." He says slamming a chair against the wall in protest of Klaus. I flinch but Nik grabs my hand reassuringly.

I feel Marcel's pain radiating from him. I watched Davina die. But I've felt the pain of death too. I couldn't save Davina but we saved our family.

What else could I do?

- - -

Sat in the nursery on the rocking chair, I rock Hope in my arms. I watch her lips part and close as she sleeps like a little cherub. I've missed this. Even if I was only dead for a day or so, I still died. I just thank the heavens for Freya resurrecting me. Not only me, the baby as well. My little miracle. I never would have thought when I was younger that I'd have such amazing babies. I smile at the thought of giving Hope a sibling.

Would two kids be harder to handle? One hundred percent. But I won't be alone, I have Klaus and the Mikaelson's. I have my sister and I'll have my children. I won't need anything else.

"I see you found our littlest wolf."

I raise my head, seeing Klaus standing in the doorway watching me with a smile. I nod, moving to put Hope in her crib. I stand above her as she lays peacefully under the crystal mobile. I rest my hands on the wood, Klaus standing next to me.

"Thank you." He furrows his eyebrows at me. I point to my necklace wrapped around Hope's wrist. "For giving her the necklace. It means a lot to me that you did that."

"I couldn't bear to hold onto it." He breathes, a pained look on his face.

"I get it. What happened was awful. I know it was hard for you."

"I've never experienced a pain like it. It felt as though my soul were gone, burning in an endless fire for which there was no escape. Life was just worthless."

"I'm so sorry."

"For what?" He questions, resting his hand on mine.

"For dying."

"Felicity, it wasn't your fault." He says sternly.

"I know, but I promised to never leave you and look what happened." 

"You're here now, love." He leans in kissing my forehead. "That's all that matters to me now. You're all that matters to me. You, Hope and the baby. You're it for me."

Resting his hand on my hip, I smile up at him as he spins me around to face him, his lips a few breathes away from mine.

"You're everything to me Nik. I here and I'm not going anywhere."

"I would expect nothing less, my love." He winks before crashing his soft, plump lips onto mine. I return the heat with passion of my own, my heart healing from the wounds of death.

"Seeking some respite from the darkness?" We pull apart, Freya walking into the room. I hardly know what to say to her but I can't exactly be mad at her. She saved me and my baby, but in exchange, helped destroy any chance of saving Davina. "You avenged Felicity and Finn by killing Lucien today."

"Yet to do right by Felicity, we sacrificed someone she cared about. Davina was but a mere child." Klaus warns, squeezing my hand in his.

"Our family is safe." Her eyes wander to Hope and my stomach.

"Our family is fractured. The only victory is that Felicity and our children are alive. But that's meaningless if they don't have a safe and whole home to come to."

"We will make this place a home." Freya says, but something inside of me ticks.

Will this place every be a safe home for my kids?

"There are too many demons here." Klaus sighs.

"Lucien is not your demon. You may have sired him but you did not create that monster."

"Today I fear we may have created a new monster entirely."

"Don't think that way." I say, breaking the darkness in the room. "Let's focus on the positive." I say bringing his hand to my stomach. He kisses my forehead and holds me.

I relish every moment in his arms. I couldn't ask for anything more than to be alive and around for Klaus, Hope and the baby. As long as we're together, things will work themselves out.

- - -

Hello!

FELICITY IS OFFICIALLY ALIVE!

Did you really think she would go down without a fight? The girl is hard to get rid of!

I hope you're all happy about Felicity and the baby being alive, I'm sorry for breaking your hearts for a chapter or two.

What did you think of Felicity and Klaus's reunion?

Do you think Felicity is being too optimistic to think everything will be okay from now on?

What will happen to the Mikaelson's!?

Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote, comment, add to your reading lists and follow me:)

Enjoy!

Xx

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

225K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
365K 10.5K 39
๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™‡๐™€ | โษช'แด ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข แดœsแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด›แด€ส€ษขแด‡แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แดœsแด‡แด… แด€s สŸแด‡แด แด‡ส€แด€ษขแด‡ แดŠแดœsแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ ษช'แด สœแดœแดแด€ษด แด€ษดแด… ษช แด„แด€ษด แด…ษชแด‡.โž Paris A...
179K 5.7K 26
๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„ ~ (๐’‚๐’…๐’‹.) ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ; ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’š๐’๐’๐’… ๐’๐’“๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’š ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ...
168K 4.3K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...