Is It Worth It?

By cami090411

~*Book 2*~ Maybe happiness it's just momentary and just maybe everything we do is not worth it... In Emily's... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author's Note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note
Chapter 63
Author's Note
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Author's Note
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 65

88 5 7
By cami090411

NARRATOR'S POV

A few months have passed and the BAU is doing great. After the girls's birthday party, Emily and Aaron have become even closer, she has been opening little by little to him and he is there for her every step of the way. Since they have been growing closer, Aaron is spending most of his nights at Emily's home. The kids love it because it's like a constant sleep over; they get along really well and Jack loves the twins like they are his own sisters. Jessica visits once in a while and she also loves to spend time with all of the kids. When Emily and Aaron are both working, Chloe and Jessica come over to take care of the kids. Aaron has been trying to attend most of the cases; however he is never stepping over Emily, even so, that most of the times he is just another agent of the team, not the big Section Chief that Strauss always tried to be when she attended cases with the BAU.

Moving on from the Prentiss-now-Hotchner household, we are going into the Jareu-Reid household. JJ has been really good lately, she has been talking to Hotch when she needs to let everything out and she has been controlling her guilt towards Emily really well. She is still mad at Derek because he didn't want to come back and because he hasn't called since then to check on Emily or ask about the girls's birthday. Nevertheless, she has been living here best live with Spencer and Henry, they have been really trying to have fun and spend most of their time together as a family. So much so, that they have been thinking of having another baby, maybe try again and give Henry a little brother of sister, we will see.

In other news, Penelope is officially moving in with Kevin. They are really excited and even bought a dog together, and it looks like this relationship is meant to last. Kevin finally had the guts to ask her to have more than her make up bag and a toothbrush at his place, so now she is ending her contract at her apartment and living the dream of moving in with Kevin. 

Finally, David Rossi. He has been doing pretty well too. He has been focusing on his second book right now from time to time when serial killers don't get in the way of life. He has been also reconnecting with wife number 1 and they have been spotted getting coffee and drinking fine wine at his mansion. All the young profiles are keeping tabs in that relationship and hoping they can re-candle their love that was once lost.

Everything sounds really good at the BAU, however, they don't know what is coming at them. One of the members will receive bad news and will need of "super powers" to bring back the "dead"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 257 22
When JJ is kidnapped and Emily comes back to help, and unbreakable bond forms. Will they get their happily ever after or will they fall apart? TW: ra...
14.4K 487 65
❝ They both looked at each other, eyes floating over each other's faces exploring every little detail almost like they were tattooing this moment int...
71.3K 1.2K 32
❝ The difference this time, Hotch, is that I didn't have to worry about losing you. You were already gone in the first place. ❞ Working in a team of...
112K 2.3K 25
"Everyone has ghosts. It's just a matter of whether they have enough courage to face them or not." started: december 8, 2020 finished: june 1, 2022 ©...