Rebirth: TMD pregnant again

By LazyAntTL

Title: Rebirth: Fucking pregnant again (他妈的又怀上了[重生]) Author: Xiao Zui (小最) Status: Completed Length: 64 cha... More

Rebirth: TMD pregnant again
4.1 Rebirth and Escape
4.2 Rebirth and Escape
5.1 Rebirth and Escape
5.2 Rebirth and Escape
6.1 Rebirth and Escape
6.2 Rebirth and Escape
7.1 Rebirth and Escape
7.2 Rebirth and Escape
8.1 Rebirth and Escape
8.2 Rebirth and Escape
9.1 Rebirth and Escape
9.2 Rebirth and Escape
10.1 Rebirth and Escape
10.2 Rebirth and Escape
11.1 I fucking love you
11.2 I fucking love you
12.1 I fucking love you
12.2 I fucking love you
13.1 I fucking loves you
13.2 I fucking loves you
14.1 I Fucking love you
14.2 I fucking love you
18.1 I fucking love you
18.2 I fucking love you
19.1 I fucking love you
19.2 I fucking love you
20.1 I fucking love you
15.1 I fucking love you
20.2 I fucking love you
21.1 Life and death choice
21.2 Life and death choices
22.1 Life and death choices
22.2 Life and death choice
23.1 Life and death choice
15.2 I fucking love you
23.2 Life and death choice
24.1 Life and death choice
24.2 Life and death choice
25.1 Life and death choice
25.2 Life and death choice
26 Life and death choice
16.1 I fucking love you
27 Life and death choice
28.1 Life and death choice
29.1 Life and death choice
30 Life and death choice
31 Life and death choice
32 Life and death choice
16.2 I fucking love you
33 Life and death choice
34 Life and death choice
35 Life and death choice
36 Life and death choice
37 Life and death choice
38 Life and death choice
17.1 I fucking love you
39 Life and death choice
40 Life and death choice
41 Birth of two buns
42 Birth of Two buns
17.2 I fucking love you
43 Birth of Second bun
44 Birth of Second bun
45 Birth of Second bun
46 Birth of Second bun
47 Birth of Second bun
48 Birth of Second bun
49 Birth of Second Bun
50 Birth of Second Bun
51 Fan outside [Care buy] small buns essay "My four dads"
53 Birth of Second Bun
54 Birth of Second Bun
55 Birth of Second Bun
56 Birth of Second Bun
57 Birth of Second Bun
58 Birth of Second Bun
59 Birth of Second Bun
60 Birth of Second Bun
61 Birth of Second Bun Finale
62 Fan Service Qian Ming and Chang Gaofeng Purchase a Home on New Year
63 Outside the sea in Hainan (Qian Ming & Chang Gaofeng)
64 Birth of Third Bun

52 Birth of Second Bun

714 19 1
By LazyAntTL

Ling Fangping was scared that his eyes were falling out. There was no sound in the room.

Beibei was unaffected, while playing Ling Fangping's finger and staring at a pair of watery eyes full of curiosity: "He is a blue man?"

Everyone: "..." The ambiguous atmosphere was washed away, but no one spoke. He can only hear the sound of rolling pin rolling on the chopping board. Very monotonous and harsh.

Beibei saw no one to care for him, and he was wronged to drill into Ling Fangping’s arms and kept silent. Ling Fangping took a look at Tan Zeyao and for a moment he did not know what to do.

Tan Zeyao is helping the dumplings in the ground. Although the shape is slightly fantastic, it is still like that, and the mouth is tight. Ling Fangning occasionally looked up at this, looked at that, and said what he said, when he saw his parents' faces, he sighed and didn't speak.

The atmosphere continued until the dumplings were finished, and all the chopping boards were packed. Fang Min sighed: "We are all old, we don't understand the things of young people now..."

Dad Ling Jianguo took a picture of the table: "What is the young man's thing? Two men are together, the wind is ruined, and there are people! If you kiss my son, I will kill him directly!"

Ling Fangping was scared. His father has always been a good-looking two-sleeve breeze, but all such people have a somewhat old-fashioned thinking, and their temper is inevitable. For example, five years ago, his aunt's daughter married a man who was ten years old. He could be reprimanded as a human being: "How do you have a girl's family and marry an old man? Waiting to give him a pension." ”

Ling Fangping knew that Dad had a hard time, but he did not expect his father to have such a big reaction. When he was a child, he was awkward. Fang Min yelled at him for three days. He was not afraid of Fang Min. Ling Jianguo basically did not move to him. He was very amiable, but he would be honest if he glanced at him.

Therefore, at this time, Ling Fangping was very eager to open his feet, but his feet were like sticking to the ground. He couldn’t move in one step. The whole person followed the engine with a fire, and he trembled at a high frequency. Beibei was shaken and couldn't sit still. He poked his head and screamed at the gang to frown: "PAPA~ Please, stop."

Except for Ling Jianguo, everyone is like a laughing and not laughing. Ling Fangning’s five-year-old daughter was born with timidity. At this moment, she shrank in her mother’s arms and said, “Can you drop a little doll in your father’s stomach?”

Ling Fangning: "...the little doll also has a mother, but his mother did not come together."

Beibei frowned. "What is PAPA~ Mom? Can you?"

Everyone: "..."

Ling Fangping was shaking all the time, and his eyes were almost fixed on his father. Hearing this question subconsciously replied: "You can eat. It's delicious. Let's take it next time."

Ling Fangning stared at him in a weird look, without saying anything. Fang Min ask: "Xiao Yu, have you eaten?" The girl hesitatedly asked: "Mom... can you really eat?" Ling Fangning is looking black and wants to give the little daughter a world view, only to see the shell. Bell excitedly waved two small claws: "PAPA~ Beibei wants to marry mother!"

After saying that the stone was so shocking, Tan Zeyao automatically closed his mouth consciously and looked at Ling Fangping with a smile. He finally said something like this: "Bunny rabbit, wait for your brother to be born. You can continue to eat."

The little buns nodded sensiblely. Everyone is also relieved. Ling Fangping’s ear roots burned up in a hot place.

The old man did not play the expected effect, so he was beaten inexplicably. This time he was very angry. He slammed the door and left: "A min, sleep!"

This time it was Tan Zeyao's turn to be surprised. Generally, at this age, it is not called the old party or the child, but the nickname of the wife is very rare, let alone the name of the relatives. When Ling Fangping and his brother were used to it, they didn’t feel embarrassed. Tan Zeyao immediately felt the unusual feelings in this title.

Fang Min promised to go with it, and did not forget to turn back and told Ling Fangning: "You go to clean up the room and let them go. Everything will be said tomorrow."

One night, Ling Fangping turned over and over to the pancakes on the bed, and realized the essence of these two words. This double bed is estimated to be a year old. Under the bullying of Ling Fangping, it is intermittently [yín], and there are some signs that the next second will be deflated. Beibei was sleeping on the small folding bed next to them, and Tan Zeyao was uncomfortable. He almost mad: "The pie is brandy."

"Ah?" Ling Fangping did not turn over immediately, and stared at him with his eyes burning.

Tan Zeyao changed a more obvious statement: "The bed is going to collapse."

This time Ling Fangping understood, a trampoline jumped up and snarled across Tan Zeyao: "All his mother blames you! On my father's temper, it is estimated that we will be swept out of the house tomorrow. I don't want to come back in this life."

Tan Zeyao was very gentle but easily slid from the body and smiled calmly: "To catch up early today, you put a hundred hearts. A Ping, sleep!"

Originally, Tan Zeyao was also very embarrassed. But this kind of thing, once you fall asleep, it’s hard to think about it, and you’re hiding it, not as strong as the following. At that time, the old man exported a word. Although he was not as exaggerated as Ling Fangping, his heart did not seem so calm on the surface. But the old man’s "A min" did not make him settle his heart.

Ling Fangping’s parents’ feelings must be very good.

The smelting steel is turned into a soft finger. The temper of the old man is no longer suffocating, and he can't help the lover's pillow. As long as Fang Min has no problem, this matter will be revealed.

It didn't happen in the early morning. Ling Fangping sat in the living room and drank him for N years of jasmine tea. He saw that he was not salty and glanced: "You are very similar to my son's walking posture." In a word, Ling Fangping was scared to walk. It’s a little bit but he adjusted it in a few steps.

When Ling Fangping was wearing two dark circles, he finally managed to move to the bathroom. When he spit into the mirror, he suddenly heard a scream from his little mother, and he was so scared that he swallowed a whole mouthful of toothpaste.

"Hey." Ling Fangping touch his eyes and toothpaste, hoping that the amount of fluorine in this stuff did not exceed the standard.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw his mother glaring at his old sister's ear and turning around the room: "Where are you hiding the dumplings? Come over! Come to the door and you will hide your father. I don't have any opinions, and now there are guests at home! Don't lose your face!"

Ling Fangning turned his eyes in silence. Is it okay to drag your face like this?

Ling Fangping listened to this but was uncomfortable. No matter how good their relationship is in the future, he is still an outsider. It is impossible for him to be taught by his mother. It is impossible to have the intimacy of a family who can't get in. When his sister was seven years old, he hid a scorpion in the Dragon Boat Festival. From then on, this black history could not be washed out even if he jumped into the Yellow River. Once the inexplicable disappearance of the family's use of cockroaches disappeared, his old sister must be the first shot.

But then again, why are dumplings missing?

Ling Fangping followed his oldest sister's ass and got into the kitchen. The two big plate were still on the pot, but the plate was clean and there was no dumplings left.

Ling Fangning saw Ling Fangping follow him and spread his hand toward him: "I really don't do it..."

"I know."

"Do you know?" Ling Fangning was a bit surprised.

"Well," Ling Fangping replied casually as he looked around. "You will walk with your nephew."

Ling Fangning: "..." How to resemble a locust in her stomach.

Dumplings were found by Ling Fangping. There was a big cockroach in his kitchen, and there was a large dumpling in the back of the cockroach. A gray mouse squatted on it and fell asleep. Ling Fangping pulled the dumplings and opened a small mouse hole. He took a photo of the flashlight and there was a white flower, all of which were dumplings.

The family huddled in the kitchen. Ling Fangning said: "Mother, you are jealous of me!" Fang Min smiled and said: "Not too embarrassing, anyway, you are a mouse. With a mouse is a jealousy."

The little girl said: "I am a monkey, then I am a family with Sun Wukong?"

Ling Fangning: "..."

Beibei asked: "PAPA~ What am I?"

A strange silence. Ling Jianguo left early, and Fang Min and Ling Fangning stared at them both at the end. In the end, Ling Fangping spit out a word: "Pig."

"What?"

"My family is a pig."

Yesterday, there was a lot of stuffing in the dumplings. In the refrigerator, Fang Min licked a little bit of skin, and the family got together to pack the bag, and finally had to deal with the breakfast.

When eating, Ling Fangping couldn't help but admire: "This wild vegetable stuffing is delicious, and it has not been eaten for several years." The county town is small, and it is not long before it is the suburbs. When spring wheat returns to green, the field will grow a wild vegetable with a common name, because Ling Fangping likes to eat, Fang Min will dig a lot every spring, choose to fry and put it in the refrigerator to freeze it, and put it back to Ling Fangping. The taste will not change.

The dinner table was quiet for a moment, and Ling Fangping knew that he had made a mistake and caused the sadness of his parents. Ling Fangning smiled awkwardly and said: "You are very similar to my brother."

Ling Fangping was holding his parents' face, and he didn't pay attention and jingled out: "He taught me."

"..." he have never heard of the taste of this kind of thing can also teach.

Ling Fangping returned to the smell, and saw a table with a meaningful expression of deep and different gestures. He smiled and said: "I am talking about playing. Hahaha."

Tan Zeyao looked at Ling Fangping with a smile. He really liked his baby more and more.

The family laughed and laughed for a day. The father and mother were still uncomfortable in their eyes, but they didn’t say anything else. Ling Fangning specifically dragged him to the side, and whispered in his ear, "Do you both have a real knife last night?" Ling Fangning’s room was downstairs, and the upstairs bedboard squeaked in the middle of the night. This morning, Tan Zeyao's singer is refreshing, and Ling Fangping’s face is awkward, making people feel uncomfortable.

Ling Fangping: "..." He knows that his sister has always been brave, but it is too straightforward. And last night, Ming Ming did not happen!

Ling Fangning stop his expression, this speculation is undoubtedly sitting down, so very simply and slyly said: "Working hard." Just go to other places. Leaving Ling Fangping's eyes on it, he did a long time of psychological construction. When he first came out, he saw that Beibei was hiding behind the potted plant of the monstera: "Is the real knife really a god horse?"

Ling Fangping: "..."
==============================
The author has something to say: Orz is sorry that everyone is cool again. Yesterday evening the opening report was sent to our tutors. == Thinking mode has not been converted for a while, and dragged for another day == Snail RP has been lost orz Snails continue to write to orz to fight another chapter orz 51 happy, Dear friends! Thank you, Gigi’s mine, don’t throw it anymore. The author is very ecstasy by you, too much to care about. As for Chang Feng’s problem, when it’s outside, it doesn’t exist. I try to reverse the image orz. But he is not the protagonist after all, and there won’t be too much ink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
609K 50.1K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...