Rebirth: TMD pregnant again

By LazyAntTL

Title: Rebirth: Fucking pregnant again (他妈的又怀上了[重生]) Author: Xiao Zui (小最) Status: Completed Length: 64 cha... More

Rebirth: TMD pregnant again
4.1 Rebirth and Escape
4.2 Rebirth and Escape
5.1 Rebirth and Escape
5.2 Rebirth and Escape
6.1 Rebirth and Escape
6.2 Rebirth and Escape
7.1 Rebirth and Escape
7.2 Rebirth and Escape
8.1 Rebirth and Escape
8.2 Rebirth and Escape
9.1 Rebirth and Escape
9.2 Rebirth and Escape
10.1 Rebirth and Escape
10.2 Rebirth and Escape
11.1 I fucking love you
11.2 I fucking love you
12.1 I fucking love you
12.2 I fucking love you
13.1 I fucking loves you
13.2 I fucking loves you
14.1 I Fucking love you
14.2 I fucking love you
18.1 I fucking love you
18.2 I fucking love you
19.1 I fucking love you
19.2 I fucking love you
20.1 I fucking love you
15.1 I fucking love you
20.2 I fucking love you
21.1 Life and death choice
21.2 Life and death choices
22.1 Life and death choices
22.2 Life and death choice
23.1 Life and death choice
15.2 I fucking love you
23.2 Life and death choice
24.1 Life and death choice
24.2 Life and death choice
25.1 Life and death choice
25.2 Life and death choice
26 Life and death choice
16.1 I fucking love you
27 Life and death choice
28.1 Life and death choice
29.1 Life and death choice
30 Life and death choice
31 Life and death choice
32 Life and death choice
16.2 I fucking love you
33 Life and death choice
34 Life and death choice
35 Life and death choice
36 Life and death choice
37 Life and death choice
38 Life and death choice
17.1 I fucking love you
39 Life and death choice
40 Life and death choice
41 Birth of two buns
42 Birth of Two buns
17.2 I fucking love you
43 Birth of Second bun
44 Birth of Second bun
45 Birth of Second bun
46 Birth of Second bun
47 Birth of Second bun
49 Birth of Second Bun
50 Birth of Second Bun
51 Fan outside [Care buy] small buns essay "My four dads"
52 Birth of Second Bun
53 Birth of Second Bun
54 Birth of Second Bun
55 Birth of Second Bun
56 Birth of Second Bun
57 Birth of Second Bun
58 Birth of Second Bun
59 Birth of Second Bun
60 Birth of Second Bun
61 Birth of Second Bun Finale
62 Fan Service Qian Ming and Chang Gaofeng Purchase a Home on New Year
63 Outside the sea in Hainan (Qian Ming & Chang Gaofeng)
64 Birth of Third Bun

48 Birth of Second bun

604 18 0
By LazyAntTL

Ling Fangping is not afraid of fighting, but he will never take the initiative.

After the break in the afternoon, a group of boys talked about the Hong Kong film and talked about "Spring Lights", saying how Leslie Cheung and Tang Tang are, there is a boy with a deep hateful expression, saying that homosexuality is disgusting!

There are more than one discrimination against homosexuality in the world. Ling Fangping looked up at him and continued to recite his ancient poems that he hated. But the boy is still not finished, saying that he has a little uncle who is gay. He was caught by a man hiding in the dormitory of the unit. Both of them lost their jobs, and they even ran to find his father to borrow money. . His father and several uncles locked the man in the old house, and led the dog man to come to the door. He broke his leg and threw it on the beach. As a result, his uncle still did not know how to repent and fled to find the man. . After half a month, the man jumped into the sea and the body was swept up on the beach by the tide. The bubbles have changed, and the two are still together, and they are inseparable.

Ling Fangping listened more and more grief and indignation, and his nails were tied to the corner of the table, marking a few obvious traces. If this is the case, then it will be. After all, there are too many such things. The family’s incomprehension and social discrimination have caused many tragedies of this kind and have little to do with the boy. But the boy said that it was not finished yet, adding another sentence: "It is too disgusting. This kind of person living in the world is a waste of food, and it is a matter of death!"

The last straw that crushed the camel.

Even if he is a child, the world outlook on all aspects of life is still immature, and this idea is too sinister. The deceased is big, not to mention this person is his uncle!

Ling Fangping went up to the boy's collar and dragged it outside. Always dragged to the center of the playground.

The handsome boy who was silent like a non-existent man suddenly shot and stunned. The boys and girls in the class dropped the books one by one and ran out to see the excitement. Although the class bell has already ringed, it is still a circle of people.

Although Ling Fangping’s skill is not as good as before, he has to deal with a little boy who is not very likely to fight. Quick, clean, and beautiful, one shot and one pinch, especially those that don't hurt your muscles and hurt. He punched a fist and asked in his ear: "Is homosexual disgusting?"

The boy began to talk hard, and then he got a nose and a tear: "No... not disgusting..."

"Don't your uncle die?"

"Don't die...oh..."

"Go back and say this to your father," Ling Fangping whispered. "Would you like me to see you once!" After finishing a beautiful over-the-shoulder, the man was on the snow.

At this time he saw Tan Zeyi coming. His lover walked over to him in the snow of the sky. The faint sweetness and warmth rose slowly from the bottom of my heart, and he smiled brilliantly at the lover he had tried to escape from the final sinking.

How lucky he was, met Tan Zezhen. There are lover around, there are a group of friends who will not discriminate against them (in fact, it is the same confession ah feed = =), there are babe and unborn baby, there are big dogs who are loyal and loyal to them.

He is very contented.

Tan Zexiao knew that he hadn’t said anything more after the original committee. He only matched him with his fingers, and pressed him in his arms to give a light feathery kiss. Ling Fangping will be so good to give up, and then he will bite Tan Zeyi. Tan Zezheng sighed with a pain, and Ling Fangping took the tongue out and put a bloody smelly tongue in the mouth.

There are two children, and this action is still like a young person without human resources. But it is this enthusiasm for oysters that makes people more interested in his desires. Tan Zezhen slowly pushed the man down on the bed and slowly took off his clothes.

The air conditioning temperature in the house is very high, but it is so that Ling Fangping still slightly stunned. Ling Fangping is too thin, wearing a loose down jacket, the lower abdomen can not see, but after taking off his clothes, his abdomen bulge is already very obvious. Tan Zeyi kissed it slowly and slowly along the gentle arc. He was slow and pious, and finally stopped on the navel, and the tip of his tongue swept over it.

Ling Fangping took advantage of the sheets and shriveled his hands, and the whole body floated with a layer of powder, which was obviously emotional. He impatiently squatted on Tan Ze's leg, and panted and said: "Mother-in-law...do what, do it quickly! Be clear..." I have to give the owner of this shell to pick up the dust.

Ling Fangping’s words disappeared into a shuddering joy. The newly vented part was suddenly surrounded by strange warmth and moisture. The tide of passion was generally in his body, and the whole person burned.

They are not the first time, but for the first time, Tan Zeyi leaned under him and tried to please him. To be honest, Tan Zezhen’s action to do this is not proficient. The teeth occasionally lie on it, and there is a little pain, but Ling Fangping’s psychological satisfaction far exceeds the pleasure of the body itself, as if there is a fire rushing in his blood vessels. At the moment when the tide came, Ling Fangping hugged Tan Zezhen tightly and cried silently under him.

"This is crying? Little thief!" Tan Zeyi wiped the tears on his face and shouted, "I hold you to wash, go to bed early."

This is what it means so far. Ling Fangping was touched by some nostalgia. He gently slammed his foot on his stuff: "Are you not okay?"

- Never doubt the ability of your man in a certain aspect. This is the lesson learned by Ling Fangping.

That night, Tan Zezhen entered from behind him. Ling Fangping was lying on the bed, bearing Tan Bozhen’s wave of hegemony without losing his gentle collision. The enthusiasm of the enthusiasm on the wave, he turned back to kiss his lover, the lover's hot tongue in his mouth crazy sweeping. The feeling of being filled up and down is extremely warm and peaceful.

It is lingering.

It was as long as a lifetime, until Tan Zeyi gave a shower, hugged him to sleep peacefully, and smiled in his dreams.

Until the next day, Tan Zezhen came to ask him to get up, Ling Fangping muttered to the bed and muttered vaguely: "Don't mess! Don't see... Laozi is doing it?"

Tan Zezhen: "..."

Because everyone didn't want to get up early, the scheduled banquet was cancelled under the apology of Comrade Yu Yuan, and they met directly in the KTV box in Changfeng.

This winter is very abnormal, the southern part of the country is snowing, but the weather in the north is fine. Ling Fangping's family is in Huainan. He stayed in Chengdu all the year round and has never seen such a big snow. Plus this body is not good, the body is cold, Rao is wrapped in a cotton ball by Tan Zezhen, or squatting up and down the gums.

Babe was not noisy, and sent it to Qinyue yesterday. Qin Yue is home-made earth heating, although it is a little troublesome, but it is very warm.

It is easy to drive dangerously on a snowy day, and the place is not too far away. The two will walk for a walk after a meal.

“Cold?” Tan Zezhen warmed Ling Fangping’s left hand in his pocket for a long time, and his fingertips were still cold and cold.

"Of course... oh oh... cold... oh..."

Tan Zezhen: "..." This sounds a lot like...the mouse grinds. Tan Zezhen simply pulled down the down jacket and wrapped the whole person in Ling Fangping. The little mouse that was unwilling to be lonely was considered to have stopped.

When the two arrived, the people in the private room were basically all over. There was a soft piano piece in the private room. Chang Feng was debugging the lights and microphones on one side. Yu Yuan took a dime hat and smashed his head, and the winter was not so eye-catching. Wu Zicheng sat in front of him and peeled the melon skin for him. The white melon seeds had piled up a hill in front of Yu Yuan. Yu Yuan didn't seem to be very interested. He occasionally slammed a few mouthfuls and spent the rest of his time playing with his mobile phone.

Ling Fangping took a look at it. Snakes.

It’s really a loss, he can play so much.

The box was very warm, and Tan Zeyi took off his coat for Ling Fangping and hung it on the hanger. Yu Yuan looked up and blinked at his stomach. If he didn’t, he’s already screaming: “Is it pregnant again?”

At that time, Yu Yuan was very devastated. When he left the hospital, he immediately went to the arresting bureau. Wu Zicheng couldn’t worry about him. Ling Fangping’s business did not go to his heart, and naturally he did not mention Yu Yuan. Yu Yuan’s eyes are so fucking!

At that time, Ling Fangping’s right hand was unconsciously stroking his lower abdomen. He was poked by a needle of Yu Yuan’s blood. The shock was too much to be licked by the saliva. He coughed for a long time and was fed by a small half cup of warm water. Come here.

Wu Zicheng is on the sidelines, Yu Yuan still bows his head and plays with his mobile phone, as if he had just had a relationship with him.

Snake, really, is it fun?

Chang Feng turned back and looked at Ling Fangping, but only gestured to the water dispenser, he went out and asked the waiter to go to the restaurant.

Not much later, the table was full. Ling Fangping touched the belly of the bulging, and glanced at Tan Zezhen with resentment. Nima had known that there were so many delicious things to waste their own food?

After a while, I often came up with a hot pot and found a socket in the corner.

Ling Fangping made up the past: "What is delicious?"

"Returning to the team," Chang Gao looked at him with a smile, "rice porridge."

Ling Fangping: "..." There are only two and a half pairs in this box. I don’t see Qian Ming’s figure: "How did Qian Ming come?"

Chang Feng’s interest in Qian Ming is already an open secret in their small circle, but it seems that Qian Ming is not very willing, so no one dares to do this in Qian Ming’s premise. The investigator had already left a month ago. The investigation report given Qian Ming had the impulse to bomb a military area with a bomb. Fortunately, the conscience of so many soldiers was still there, so he was at home, squatting on the table, stool, pot and bowl. The basin is venting anger. In fact, what Qian Ming really wants is the investigator. What is the current psychological situation of Comrade Qian Ming is unstable and no longer suitable for the special service?" It is a fucking nonsense! Nonsense!

However, the investigators returned to the LY headquarters early, and Qian Ming was no longer angry and could not go to the team. This matter has to go through the same thing, but fortunately, the compensation is not too small, Chang Feng hard pulled him into the stock in KTV, it is also a half small boss.

Changfeng Laos is cooking a porridge button under the cellar: "He is sleeping."

go to bed? It’s late, what kind of sleep do you feel?
===================================================
The author has something to say: 呜呜呜 comments, where is the comment pinch?

The snail cried and retreated the bird and came back tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 19.5K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
646K 28.6K 41
ဒီဇတ်လမ်းလေးကတော့ ချမ်းသာတဲ့အလွှာကြားက စုံတွဲတစ်တွဲရဲ့အိမ်ထောင်ရေးပဏိပက္ခတွေအကြောင်းကိုရေးဖွဲ့ထားတာပါ။ မိန်းခလေးတိုင်းရဲ့ အိမ်မက်ကချမ်းသာတဲ့အမျိုးသား...
233K 2.6K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
198K 15.1K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...