My Heart Belongs To You (Comp...

By mahiramehta

Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madl... More

Introduction
1.First Meeting
2.Armaan
3. Picnic
4. Goodbye
5. Rehana
6. Crush
7. Mumbai - City of dreams
8. Graduates
9. Pune
10. New addition
11. Fresher's Party
12. Friendship Day
13. Day out
14. Knowing each other
15. Birthday..🎁🎂🎉
16. New Year..🎊🎉
17. Valentine's Day..💑❤
18. Love..😙😙😍😍
19. Exams..📚📖
20. Interview
21.Prerfect son..🙎
22.Proposal
23.We like her...
24. Last day memories..👬👭
25.Shock..
26. Lost Him Forever..😭😭
27.Preparations for engagement...
28. Engagement..💍
29. Shopping..👠👗👜
30.Hen(s) party..👙🎉
31.Home town...
32 . Bachelor's Party..👄🎂
33. Date night..👫💛
34.Haldi and mehandi...
35.Sangeet..👬👭
36. Wedding..💑👰
37.Diary..📖
38. Pregnancy..
39.Wedding anniversary
40.Love at first sight..❤❤
41. Diwali..
42.First kiss..💋
43 . Cancer...
44. I Hate you..
45.Confession..
46. I Miss You...😢😢
47. Dinner..🍟🍔
48. Stubborn..
49. Jealous..
50.Confessing my love..💑
51. Mumbai calling..
52. You love Armaan..?
53. London..✈
54. Two daughters..👭
Covers..
56. Mrs. Ananaya Karan Parakh
57. New Zealand..
58. Forgiveness...
59. Attachment..
Epilogue..
Thanksgiving.

55. Pre-wedding functions..

3.8K 189 9
By mahiramehta

Next day..

Today is haldi cermony of Ananya and Karan. Ananya got up at 8 and did her morning chores. She got ready by 9 and then did her breakfast. Ananya got ready in a lemon yellow crop top and skirt for her haldi.

Karan came to Ananya's room to take her for the haldi cermony. He wore a yellow kurta and white dhoti pants.

"You look beautiful Annie", Karan said.

"Thank you and after a very long time you called me Annie", Ananya replied.

"Oohh ya,", Karan said smiling.

"Well you look good in Indian attire , wear them offen", Ananya complimented him.

"Well thank you", Karan said and smiled.

"Chalo , let's go", Ananya said.

Karan nodded his head and after taking Ananya's hand, they both went  towards the pool area. All the ladies were in yellow kurti's while all the gents were in yellow shirts and white shorts for the pool party and haldi. Two small sofas have been placed side by side and are been decorated with white and yellow flowers.

Ananya's mom applied haldi to Ananya  first and Karan's mom applied haldi to Karan. Then all the other relatives and friends applied haldi to them. Party songs are been played and people are dancing in and around the pool. All are having a gala time in pool party.

"Ananya ,Karan go and clean yourselves and Ananya after having lunch take rest for some time as your mehandi will start by 5 and you have to seat for a long time", Karan's mom said.

Both of them nodded and went from there.

"Your room is that side Karan then why are you coming behind me?", Ananaya asked while looking at Karan who is following her.

"Our haldi function is not over yet", Karan said.

"It is over Karan. All have applied haldi to us", Ananya replied.

"No ,let's go in your room and then I will tell you, their is still someone who have not applied haldi to us", Karan said.

Both of them went to Ananya's room. As soon as they entered , Karan closed the door and took Ananya in his arms.

"Karan , what are you doing? Leave me", Ananya said while trying to get away from his hold.

"Sshh..", Karan said looking in her eyes.

"We have not applied haldi to each other Ananya, so still our haldi is not over", Karan said.

Karan applied haldi to Ananya. He rubbed his cheeks on Ananya's cheeks and Ananya closed her eyes.

"Now our haldi cermony is over", Karan said giving a peck on Ananya's lips.

Karan went away from there but Ananya is still standing like a statue. She closed the door and went to the washroom to get freshen up. She had her lunch and slept for some time.

Their is a continuous knock on the door of Ananya's room which disturbed her sleep. She got up and opened the door.

"Di, you are still sleeping? Get ready fast. The mehandi artist is waiting for you", Simran said.

"Ya I will just wash my face and come , till then you keep my dress ready", Ananya said.

Simran kept Ananya's dress ready and Ananya went to freshen up. Ananya then got ready in green anarkhali front cut suit with skin color leggings.

She went to the garden area were mehandi cermony is going to be held. She is made to sit on a swing which is beautifully decorated with pink and violet flowers. Their are cushions placed to give her comfort.

Karan also applied mehandi on his hand. Their is candy bar and dessert bar with all the other food items around the garden area. People are dancing , talking while ladies are applying mehandi on their hands.

After 4 hours Ananya's mehandi is completed. Her both hands and legs are been adorned by the mehandi. Karan came towards Ananya and made her have her dinner. Whole time Karan's eyes were on Ananya. He is capturing her each and every moment in his eyes.

Ananya went back to her room and sat on the bed. She can neither change her clothes nor remove her mehandi so she quietly sat on her bed and is looking out of the window. After 10 minutes she hears the knocking sound on her room door. She goes and open the door but is surprised seeing the person who is smiling at her.

"What are you doing here?", she asks with confusion.

"Hellow to you too Annie and I came here because I was feeling bored in my room so I thought it is better to come here so that you can entertain me", Karan said with a grin and came and sat on Ananya's bed.

Ananya closed the door and stood in front of Karan.

"You can sit here Annie, I don't have any problem", he said with a smile which is making Ananya angry.

"Karan go to your room and let me sleep", Ananya said.

"Annie you can't sleep in this outfit", Karan said looking at Ananya.

"I...i will change it now so you go from here", Ananya said stammering.

"Oohh really!!then show me how will you change? As far as I know your mehandi as not dried yet", Karan said smirking.

"I will call Simran now , she will help me in changing", Ananya said.

"Well I am here , I can help you in changing if you want. Why to disturb Simran when I am here", Karan said while moving towards Ananya.

Ananya is stunned with his bold reply and move backwards. Karan cage her between his arms and wall.

"I came here because I know you will be bored sitting alone and neither you can sleep in this. So I thought we can talk till the time your mehandi gets dried", Karan said in her ear.

Both of them sat on the bed and Ananya placed her head on Karan's chest while Karan is playing with her hair. They talked to each other about everything but didn't realise the time. It is already 2 and both of them have to get up early in the morning. Ananya's mehndi has also dried now , so she removed her mehandi and changed in her night wears. Karan also went back to his room.

Ananya looked at her hands which are adorned by mehandi and smiles looking at the colour and name of Karan.

She too sleeps with a smile on her face and excitement and nervousness in her heart for the big day in her life. The day which will change not only her identity but also her entire world.

*****************************
Hellow guys..

How is the chapter?

Karan and Ananya's wedding functions got over and now they will be getting married

Guys please vote on the chapters. It takes lot of efforts to write a chapter so please appreciate my hard work by voting and commenting on the chapters.

Lots of love to all my readers.

Happy Valentines day in advance..❤❤

Next chapter 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716 60 26
Anaya a young sweet girl who never recieved love from anyone, not even her family. She is just a 20 years old girl waiting to run away from her famil...
34.5K 3.3K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
18.2K 1.6K 68
❝ Ishq saccha wahi Jisko milti nahi manzilein ❞ - Humari Adhuri Kahani It is the mid 50's, the time when Anahita Devi was a regular teen. At first, s...
311K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...