Unleashed

נכתב על ידי PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... עוד

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Your Eyes

22.9K 606 446
נכתב על ידי PrettyRandom

"Ms.Aconite," smiles Doctor Shepard as I walk into his office, "How lovely it is to see you."

"Hi Doctor Shepard." I say as I walk inside closing the door behind me.

Today marked Wednesday, my annual and weekly visit with Doctor Shepard. Walking to the chair that sat across from him, he crosses one leg over the other as he places the pen that was just in his hand on the notepad that he had in his lap.

"How are you?" was the first thing he asked.

There were a hundred different ways that I could've answer that. I mean I could tell him that I'm nervous about a test that I just took, I could tell him that I feel exhausted from the extra two hours Harry had me practicing on my elements yesterday, or I could tell him that I'm practically scared out of my mind with knowing the fact that I have Rebel wolves coming after me, but bailing out I simply say,

"Hungry."

He smiles, "Skipped breakfast?"

I nod, "Running late, car was on the frits to where I needed Daniel to come back and give me a jump."

"That was nice of him."

I nod.

"How is everything at home? How is your mother doing since the animal attack?"

I shrug, "She's doing fine, still working a lot, but she's good."

"Is she and your dad spending a lot of time at home?"

I raised a brow, I didn't feel like he needed to know if my parent's were home 24/7 or not, heck they work and need to take care of the bills, with my mom being one of the hospitals top nurses, and my dad being the Sheriff, I'm surprise that they are there when they are.

"If you asking if I actually see my parent's on a daily bases, then yes."

Looking at the clock over his head, it was 15 minutes to lunch and by the list of question I spotted on his notepad, I could already tell that I was going to miss lunch. An irritation ran through me as I absently rubbed my wrist.

Harry? I thought to myself as I looked towards the door. As Doctor Shepard talked I contemplated getting up and walking out to call him, but considering that I didn't feel like it was too serious I over looked it, making a mental note to call him as soon as I walked out of this office.

•••••

Harry POV

"Are you going to tell me why you told me to stay home today?" I asked as I walked to Nick's study leaning against the wall.

"Call me crazy," he says as he messes with a stack of paper on his desk, "But you actually sound like you want to be at school."

I shrug, "So?"

Nick smiles and shakes his head, "There is no need to get offensive, it's just weird hearing that you want to get to school, especially since I'm still getting phone calls about you not attending everything."

Pushing my hair off my forehead I look down the hall as I say, "I have plans and those plans involve me being at school to meet Pebbles for lunch, since I haven't told talked to her today, and she has her appointment with that Doctor Shepard."

"Doctor Shepard?" asked Nick, "The school's shrink? Why is she seeing him?"

"Parent's made her agree to it once she started having the dreams of fires."

"Do they know that she still is having them?"

I shrug walking completely in the room closing the door behind me, "Don't know, but they know something is still off about her."

Nick nods as he messes with a folder, "When you met her parents the night you ate dinner there, did you get a feeling from them?"

"A feeling?"

"You know, something not of the norm."

I looked at him for a second before shaking my head, "No, they seem like normal people, lovely family."

"Was Annabelle adopted when she was a baby?"

I shook my head, "Not that I know of."

"Does her brother seem a little," he scratches his head, "Off?"

I raised a brow, "Why? What's with the family trivia?"

Nick shrugs, "I'm just trying to find out where in the hell is her magic coming from. It is a rare kind and it's strong, very strong for a girl her age so I'm extremely curious on which side it came from. Her mothers or her father?"

I shrugged as I sat down in the chair that sat on the other side of his desk, "I have no clue, but I can ask."

"You're going to ask her if her parents are actually witch descendants. Are you crazy? She didn't even know what she was until she met us, there is no telling that if she knows about where she inherited it from." Closing a folder on his desk he says, "Try asking her about her family tree, you know the major wolf names in the local packs and you know the major high end witches names. See if you can look it over to see if you can spot something that stands out to you."

I nod as I hear a car with a muffled engine pull up outside parking out front. Both the passenger door and driver's door open as I noticed two people shuffle along the gravel pavement.

"Your visitors are here." I say just as Nick's phone rings.

"Hello?" he says answering it, "Yes we're downstairs in the basement. Yes the front door is open." Hanging up the phone Nick sits it off to the side as he looks up at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I pulled a huge favor to get them here, so I'd appreciate it if you lay off with the sarcasm."

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Harry,"

Running both hands through my hair I say, "As long as they don't pull there 'I'm a wiser adult so you listen to me boy', bullshit I'll be on my best behavior." Raising my hand in a scout salute I say, "Wolf honor."

Nick watches me for a moment as he says, "Your lying, you only pull that wolf honor card when you know you are about to fuck up."

The corner of my lips tilted up, Nick did know me and he knew I didn't like these guys, and let's be honest they weren't very liking to my kind.

Footsteps approached at the door as I quickly caught there scent, which reminded me of whiskey and cheesy corner diners. There was a knock as Nick says, "It's open."

The door eased opened as heavy footsteps walked inside. I didn't bother to turn my head, but Nick on the other hand stood and walked around his desk as he shakes hands and half hugs these asshats. One was about my height, while the other one looked like he took height steroids as a baby.

The one who stood at my height walked up beside me as he ruffles my head like I was a damn 5 year old.

"So I see your still breathing." He says directing it to me, "And in need of a damn haircut."

Running a hand through my hair I say, "I should same thing about you, the breathing part not the hair considering you got about a good year before you go bald."

The guy smirks as he nods, "How have you been kid? Can't ask if you've been staying out of trouble because if you were then we wouldn't be here."

"The only reason why you are here is because Nick rang you. If it were up to me you would still be at some cheap motel banging so low self-esteem girl, while you and the first human tree over there argue over what's to do about the shit storm you two seem to continue to run into."

"4 years older and I see he is still the little arrogant ass as before." Smirks the shorter guy.

I stand stepping into his face as I say, "Same little ass as before but much wiser in the bullshit that you two put off."

"Harry." Says Nick with an irritated sigh.

"No Nick he's good." Smiles the guy as he looks at me, "Nice to see you still keep your ground kid."

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

Sticking his hand out to me he says, "It's nice to see you Styles."

I nod as I take it, "Same here, Dean." He nods as I turn and extend my hand to the tall guy who stood off to the side, "Nice to see you Sam."

Dean and Sam Winchesters, best damn hunters out there and here they were standing in the flat that houses wolves and our guardian, to offer their knowledge to what they thing is going on. They knew all about the things that go bump in the night, things that I didn't mind looking over as long as they didn't try to cross me. Hunters and Wolfs working together? This sounds like a start of a funny/stupid/and soon to be terrible joke.

Sam nods as he takes my hand in a strong grip, "You too Harry, how's school?"

"Hell, how's the road?"

"Hell." He says.

I nod as I look over them, "I can see, you reek of whiskey and cheeseburgers."

"Got hungry when we got into town, figured we make a stop go over the little notes Nick gave us." Says Dean.

"Notes?" I asked turning to look at Nick, "You gave them notes? What the hell?" I asked.

"Nothing extreme, just highlights." Says Sam.

"Highlights over the phone is still pushing it," I say as I look back at Nick, "Look I don't mind you calling the Winchesters here to help give you a little insight but I don't trust you putting my Pebbles business out there in the open like that."

"Pebbles, huh?" Dean says scratching his chin, "I see we have pet names given by a pet." he smirks, "You sure this girl is even wrapped tight mentally? Because for anyone to take in a wolf and for them to even start dating one is beyond stup-"

Crossing to him before he could reach his lucky pistol he kept under his jacket I grabbed him by his neck holding him a few inches above me. Nick yelled my name as I saw Sam pull out his pistol and one clean motion.

"Harry put him down." Nick yelled.

Rage ran threw me as I could feel myself shifting, Dean body outlined where I could see his body heat, Every instinct in me screamed for me to snap his neck, but I knew better not to try to cross the Winchesters.

"Harry put down Dean or I will shoot." Snapped Sam as the base in his voice rang through the room. With his gun pointed on me I could smell the sliver off of his custom made silver bullets, and that just pissed me off more. My hand gripped tighter around Dean's neck as he coughs. I tried to calm myself with deep breathing, but that didn't work. Pulling my hand from his neck I watched him fall to the ground as Sam walked around me to Dean. Waving him off Dean stands as I turned around rubbing the palm of my hands over my eyes.

"What in the hell was that?" asked Dean.

"I told you, his anger is beginning to become harder and harder to control." Says Nick.

"And this happened after he met this witch?"

I growled, "Her name is Pebbles and next time you try to talk shit, don't think I will not break your neck. Keep your name out of your mouth or I'll be more than happy to test the theory on if I can break your neck before Sam shoots."

Dean and Sam watched me for a second as Sam steps towards me, "You need to calm down, shifting like this isn't safe for you or for anyone around you. I know you have a sense of relaxation somewhere, focus on that and force yourself to calm down."

His voice was softer than his brother, he actually seemed like he gave a damn.

Closing my eyes I focused on my breathing, and I noticed that wasn't working I extended my senses until I caught that familiar Vanilla scent from my sweater that I had let Pebbles wear. My racing heart eased as my eyes shifted back to normal. Looking back up I could see Sam still staring at me.

"Better?" he asked.

I nod looking over at Dean his eyes met mine as I went to open my mouth but he waves me off as he says, "Don't worry about it, I know how it feels when you feel like someone is dissing your girl, I've been there done that." he laughs, "A few times."

I nod as Nick says, "Do have any idea what's going on?"

"We have a few theories," says Sam.

Nick motions to for the two of them to sit, leaning against the wall off to the side I kept my distance for a minute considering I still felt a little off.

Glancing at my watch I noted that it was the beginning of lunch and that I would mostly get out of here and meet Pebbles for Art class.

•••••

Anna POV

"See you next week Anna." Says Doctor Shepard as I walked out of the office.

The bell rings for everyone to head to their 5th period, which meant I missed the whole lunch period. My stomach growled as I pulled out my phone. Just as I went to unlock it a text buzzed through.

Busy? xH

Texting back I reply No

A few seconds passed as my phone rings and I answer on the second ring.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, where are you?" says Harry, wind blew in his background making me notice that he was in a car and not on his motorcycle.

"Heading to Art. Where are you?"

"Running late."

I smirked, "Oh really? So I wasn't imagining things when I didn't see or hear from you this morning."

"Cute," there was a pause, "Did you eat lunch?"

"Sadly no, meeting with the doctor ran into lunch, I'm just getting out."

"Damn," there was a honking in the background as he says, "Okay well I'll be there in like 15 minutes."

I nod, "Alright see you in a bit."

"See you in a bit Pebbles." he says before he hangs up.

Smiling I stuck my phone into my pocket as I walk into class just as the bell for class to start rings.

The beginning of class was slow, mainly because it consisted of us getting our materials and sitting at our desk. Grabbing mine and Harry's I caught Taylor in the corner of my eyes as I turned going the long way back to our assigned tables. I hadn't spoken to her or even made eye contact with her ever sense Halloween and I sure wasn't going to start today. Sitting down at my desk Miss Jackson begins with our lesson for today. Just as she passes out our worksheet the class door opens as she looks up and at the door along with the rest of the class, as a familiar warmth covered me so I didn't need to turn to look.

"Nice for you to join us Harry."

"Thanks for having me Miss Jackson." He smirks as he closes the door.

Shaking her head she says, "Take your seat."

He nods as he walks over to where I was and sat. Turning to him I smiled as he leans over and kisses me on my cheek.

"Hello beautiful." He whispers.

"Hey, where have you been?" I whisper back.

"Nick had a few friends over and wanted me to talk to them." Leaning closer he says, "Hunters."

My eyes widen as he shakes his head, "No need to worry there something like friends."

"Something like friends?"

He nods.

"What does that even mean?"

"It means that they know what we are and they know we aren't bad apples so, we're cool."

I sigh as I nod and look on the desk to see a white bag sitting in front of him. Raising my brow I ask, "Donuts?"

He shakes his head, "No something better."

Looking up as Miss Jackson goes to the opposite side of the class he opens the back and pulls out a container and opens it. The smell of French fries covered the room as Harry pulls out a bottle of Orange juice and says, "I was passing a diner I heard you talking to Ashton a while ago and I heard you say they have the best chips," he stops and says, "I mean fries, so I decided to stop."

I smiled at him and closed the bag, "You are seriously the best, but we could've gotten this after class you know."

He nods, "I know, but you're hungry now and considering how much I had you practicing you are going to need your strength and I know you fancy their Chips."

I smiled the term he uses for French fries as he pulls out a fry and bites it, "Come on you know you want it, its all long and welled seasoned."

I laughed a little too loud, "The fry or you?"

Winking he says, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Just as my cheeks flushes Miss Jackson yells, "Harry!" as we both look up.

"You know my rules about food in my class," she says, "If you eat you better have enough to share with the whole class."

Smiling Harry eats another fry as he says, "No can do Miss Jackson."

"And why not?" she asks.

He smiles as he presses his legs against mine, "I bought it for Pebbles not the class, if I wanted to share with the class I would have brought some for the class."

Miss Jackson raised her brow as I say, "I'll put it away."

Not looking away from Harry, Miss Jackson says, "Thank you Anna."

I nod as I bite my lip as I turned and looked at Harry. Sitting back in his chair something was off about him as I leaned forward and that's when I saw it.

"Hey," I say as he turns to me. Searching his eyes I took his hand as I say, "Miss Jackson."

Turning around she looks at me, "Yes Anna?"

Raising my hand to the side of my face I say, "I'm feeling a little ill may I go to the nurse's office?"

Miss Jackson looks at me for a second before she nods. Luckily Miss Jackson knows about my crazy black outs so I didn't need to go into details.

Looking over at Harry she says, "Escort Anna to the nurses please, and come back to let me know she is fine."

Harry nods as he looks at me with a weird look before he grabbed his stuff and my bag as we stood. Standing I wobbled a bit as Harry wraps his arm around my waist steadying me next to him as we walked out the class.

"Are you having another flash?" he asked as soon as we were down the hall away from the class room.

"No," I say as I push off of him.

Raising up his brow says, "I'm lost?"

Taking my bag from him I drape it over my shoulder as I take his hand, slightly tugging his hand to follow me.

"Where are we going?" he asks as he intertwines mine with his.

"Not far." I say turning the corner. Going exactly 8 classrooms down from the auditorium I pull out my keys as I single out a key that has multiple colors splattered on it.

"Art storage room." I say as I unlock the door and open it.

Harry raises a brow as he smirks, "Pebbles, I had no idea you were naughty."

Shaking my head I pull him inside as I close and lock the door behind me. Turning around I dropped my bag to the floor as the black light flips on. Harry was in front of me in less than 2 seconds, hands on my waist as he says, "Who knew you were a bad girl."

Heat seemed to run through his fingertips through my whole body causing me to shiver. Shaking my head I says, "Harry that's not why I brought you in here."

Harry looks at me with worry, "Are you okay?"

I nod leaning over to the side I hit the light switch as I say, "But you're not."

His brows bunched together in confusion as I say point to a mirror that hung behind him, "You're eyes look like there trying to shift."

"What?" he asked as he turns and looks into the mirror.

As soon as his hands left my side the heat that ran through me nuzzled down to its normal warmth, as I watched him as he rubs them a few times, taking a few breathes before turning back to me.

"How do they look now?"

Stepping towards him I search his eyes, they were back to their regular bright green, and not green with silver huge specs throughout them.

"Normal." I say as he takes a deep breath. Running his hands through his hair he looks up at the ceiling as I ask, "Harry what happened not even an hour ago."

His eyes found mine as he says, "What do you mean?"

"Earlier when I started my meeting with Doctor Shepard, I felt your irritation, but as the meeting went on it progressed to anger and then my wrist started to burn. Did you shift while you were with those hunters?"

He nods, "It was an accident." He shakes his head, "Something was said and I let myself react before thinking. I lost control for a split second."

I watched him begin to pace as I propped myself on top of a table that sat behind me, letting my feet dangle as I say, "Has that happened before?"

He nods, "But that was a while ago."

"What was said that set you off?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Obviously it does if it made you shift in front of a trained hunter."

"Two hunters." He correct.

"Like that's any better."

Harry stops in front of the mirror checking his eyes as a thought crossed my mind.

"Harry, you didn't attack the hunter, did you?"

Harry eyes found mine that looked at him in the mirror. His eyes shifted silver for a split second before turning to green as I jumped from the table.

"Are you crazy? You could've been killed!"

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me Pebbles."

"But I do." I admit as he turns and looks directly at me, "I do."

"Why?" he asked, "You barely know me, you only know the wolf part of me and even then you don't know him like that. Why do you trust me so much?"

"Because," I start as I figure with the hem of my shirt, "I just do, okay? I care a lot." I say as I look down and back up at him.

Harry looks at me for a second before crossing the distance between us. His hand instantly went to my cheek as pushes me up against the table I was just sitting on. Crashing his lips with mine, his mouth parted as I followed. Moving both hands to my side he picks me up sitting me on the table as he stands in-between my legs. Locking my ankles behind his waist his hand finds the bottom of my shirt, slowly lifting it as he places a heated hand on the lower part of my back. Brushing his tongue along mine I moaned into the kiss as he smiles and playfully bites my bottom lip before pulling away. My eyes opened to see him looking at me, with a glimmer in his eyes.

"What was that for?" I ask out of breath.

"What? The kiss?" he asked his breathing ragged too.

I nod.

"It was a thank you." he says as he leans down brushing his lips on my forehead, "A thank you for getting me out of class behind my eyes completely shifted and for caring, even thought you don't even know the whole story of what I've done."

"What you did is in the past. You obviously aren't that person anymore, so I don't hold you against anything." I shrugged.

"You don't know that, what if I am the same person from the past. What if I'm still the bad guy?"

"I don't believe you are and you shouldn't think that you are." I smile as I touch his cheek, "And as long as I'm here I'll keep reminding you of that, no need to thank me."

He nods, "I know, but still thank you for not pushing me to talk about it."

I shrugged, "I'm curious to know what happened, don't get me wrong but I'm not going to force you to talk about it."

Licking his bottom lip before he bites it again he shake says head as he says, "I'm trying very hard not to fall too hard for you, but you Pebbles are making it impossible."

I laughed, "Says the person who does nothing but sweet talk somebody."

"I don't sweet talk, I speak facts, and one fact is," he places a hand on my right side and left as he leans down an inch from my face as he says, "I'm crazy about you, and very protective."

I blushed, "Is that a good thing or bad?"

"You get a 50/50 out of that."

"Meaning?"

"You get the best of Harry and you might witness the worst."

"As if seeing you as a wolf isn't worst."

He shakes his head as he leans his forehead against mine, "You haven't seen the worst part, and I'm hoping you won't ever have to."

I closed my eyes as I leaned against him, "We've got passed not one but two attempts by Louis and his pack, your old pack, I think I can handle it if things get rocky."

Harry pulls away from me and shakes his head as holds his head down. Holding my wrist his thumb rubs over my old scaring as I look up at him. A part of me wondered if he remembered what happened or better yet if the wolf side of him remembered. He never said anything about it but then again Harry really didn't point out every little thing. Looking up at me Harry searches my eyes as I think,

Wait did he just hear my thoughts?

Harry goes to say something but stops as he looks over at the door, listening.

"What's wrong?" I asked as after he was quiet for a moment.

"Liam, he's looking for us." He says as he steps from me moving to the door as he unlocks it. Walking back to me it opens as he says, "What is it?"

Walking in wearing a regular white tee, a long sleeve plaid shirt around his waist and jeans, Liam steps into the room as he says, "Skipping class are we?"

I smiled as I look over at Harry, "He had an eye thing."

Liam raised a brow, "An eye thing, Pollyanna?"

I nod as Harry says, "They started to change."

"Why?"

Harry shrugs as he says as he looks at me and winks, "Maybe that time of the month."

I rolled my eyes and laughed as Liam says, "Well then grab a tampon and lets go."

"Where?" asked Harry.

"To the tracks." Says Liam.

"This early?" I asked.

He nods, "Apparently our little emos thought it was cool to skip and head down there and now there getting into shit and you know Calum can't handle is anger right now."

"Fucking shit," Harry says as he looks back at me, "I'm sorry."

I waved him off as I say, "Go save your boys, I'll see you later."

"Practice at my flat around 6?"

I nod, "I'll be there."

He smiles as he takes my face into my hands as he kisses me, "I'll call you when I get the emos."

"Okay."

Pulling back he goes to walk out the door as Liam waves at me. As they walked from the room I could heard Harry saying, "I swear I'm going to kill them."

"Not if I kill them first." Says Liam.

Moving from the table I sat on I grabbed my bag from the floor as I pull out the bag of fries Harry brought. Walking out the room, locking the room behind me I headed back to Art class as I stopped midstep.

"What in the hell am I going to tell Miss Jackson about where Harry went?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

409K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
212K 5.1K 40
**Warning: Story contains a bit of smut & its fair share of bad language** ˜She sat there looking at her hands, a frown tugging at her brows as s...
7.9K 350 56
Audrey Mitchell is half werewolf half human. She has been moving town to town with her father for the past eight years, ever since she was ten. Wh...