Runaway (Diyue AU)

By ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... More

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
10: Not Again
11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
17: Perfect Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
25: Art Gallery Date
26: Arcade
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
42: Second Chance
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
48: Something Good
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

9: Really Bad Insomnia

568 27 6
By ella-holland98

Shen Yue's POV

After dinner and cleaning , I put Jay to sleep and then I went into my own room.

And the I drifted to sleep after tossing and turning for like two hours straight.

"Slut", my mother says as she slaps me.

"I'm pregnant mother , and I need yours and dad's support", I repeat myself.

"I won't have a harlot of a daughter living under my roof get the hell out !! , I don't wanna see your face again", my mother spats and points towards the door.

I run to the front door and then suddenly my father is behind me.

"Yue ,Yue", he yells as he catches my arm.

"Here to tell me the same thing , Bà", I cry.

He shakes his head. "I love you , Yue , I'd never disown you or call you those vulgar names your mother called you, I'm here to help you get away until your mother cools down", my father says and pulls me into a hug.

"Daddy , he left me and promised me all these things and even a future and he bolted when he got the chance and found I was pregnant , am I not enough", I sob into my father chest and hug him tighter.

My father presses a kiss into head. "You're more than enough , you're my strong girl and you'll get through this", he assures me.

I woke with beads of sweat in forehead and panting. I jolt up in my bed and look a the time in my nightstand.

3:37 am. Great , this again. My phone rings in my nightstand and I quickly answer it.

"Hello", I greet the person. "Yue", my father says happily.

"Bà , I haven't spoken to you in forever , how are you", I say to him and smile.

"How are things in California", my father asks me.

"Good bà", I say. "How's my grandson", my dad asks.

"Growing more and more each day, he misses you"

"I haven't gone down and see the both of you ever since we started contact again , I'm thinking of going to visit you two ,soon", he tells me.

"Definitely come bà", I say. He laughs. "You're mother is mad I'm keeping contact with you even threaten to divorce me, that mad woman, I'll never stop contact with you and Shen Jay", he assures me.

"I don't want to cause you and mom to separate, bà", I say seriously.

He sighed. "I sent my own daughter away to an unknown country... I'm sorry for leaving you on your own"

"It's okay bà , I learned to be independent and that's good", I say.

"I love you so much , Yue , I miss you, I know you think your parents disowned you sometimes and that you did everything on your own with Jay and for that I'm deeply sorry , I hope you know I didn't ever disown you and if you ever felt like I did , I'm sorry", he apologizes.

"I'm sorry for including you in the disowning part bà and for yelling at you when you called me , none of it was your fault , you did nothing but help me", I apologize on my behalf of ever saying he disowned me like my mom did.

A few weeks ago he was able to get my number from one my aunties I still kept contact with back home and when he called me I basically went off on my poor father and took out all the rage I had felt all these years.

"It's okay, I have to go now, I'll call before I'm for sure on my way over there, oh I almost forgot to tell you , Yue,  Myung Jae-Hyuk , he's back and is looking for you and wants part in Shen Jay's life, even came to the house and asked for you, I didn't even tell him the little boy's name or if he was a boy or a girl ", my father says.

My eyes widen. "Bà make sure he never knows where I am with my son , he doesn't deserve to be part of his life not after what he last said to me", I angrily say.

"Don't worry I made it clear , see you soon , bye daughter", my father says goodbye.

"Bye", I say and hang up.

I angrily stand up from my bed. How dare he even come now... after almost four years.

Myung Jae-Hyuk, I hate you. You stupid half Korean , half Chinese guy.Why did I fall for someone older and played me.

It had been my first year in college. I had fallen for a very handsome and sweet guy.

Myung Jaehyuk , the twenty two year old man despite having all the money he had with his mother being an owner of designer clothing, Huang Designer and his father CEO and Owner of Myung Group.

He was sweet and kind. He grew interest in me.  Here we were six months later happily dating.

He began growing unsatisfied and begged me for sex. "Come on , Shen Yue, all couples do it , no one waits until marriage anymore"

I smile and agree. Few weeks went by and I began felling sick and kept fainting.

I told my auntie whom I trusted so much and she suggested for me to take a pregnancy test.

So I did, positive. My eyes widen as I hold the stick.

"What am I going to do Auntie Li", I say.

"Go tell your boyfriend , he'll be happy!!, most guys his age want children", she says happily and ushered me to go.

I smile and run to find Myung Jaehyuk. I find him sitting in the cafe where he always sat with the rest of his friends.

"Myung Jaehyuk!!!", I scream.  Myung smiles sheepishly when he sees me and motions me to come over.

"I need to tell you something , Hyuk, privately ", I say.

He stands up and grabs my hand and we leave the cafe. We walked hand and hand until we stop and he looks at me.

"What did you want to tell me , my sweet girl", he asks me.

"Hyuk , you love me right", I ask him.

His eyes widen at the question. "Of course I do , Wo Au ni , salanghae", he says  I love you to me in Mandarin and Korean to assure me.

I smile. "I'm pregnant", I blurt out.

Jaehyuk's smile drops completely and his face is completely unable to read.

"It's not mine , you probably slept with another guy, beside your on birth control that's why I never used protection", he says after a while.

I'm left stunned by his words. How could he ever think I would sleep with a different guy when I was in love with him.

"I'm in love with you, why would I sleep
around and I haven't been on birth control in a while because my period stabilized again", I explain to him.

"Then you did it on purpose , you just want me for my money and I'm sure it isn't mine , the innocent girls always turn into being sluts", he says.

Without saying another word I slap him. "Screw you , Myung Jaehyuk, I can't believe I ever fell for you , you coward , you showed your true colors today", I spat before leaving him there and going home.

I grow angrier my the second just thinking about Myung Jaehyuk. He disgusted me and I never wanted him back in my life especially Shen Jay's.

I leave my room to get a drink of water. When I'm passing I find Dylan sitting on the couch.  Dylan looks up and smiles at me.

"Can't sleep, either", he asks me. I shake my head and take a seat on the the couch next to him.

"Nope", I simply say. "Me either especially after hearing the things my father had to say about me, today"

"You spoke to your father?", I asked him and he shakes his head.

"My older sister River and her fiancé who's my best friend , called me and he showed me this video where my father called me a coward for running away", Dylan explains.

He looked so torn about his father saying those things and I knew exactly how he felt.

"I know exactly how you felt, my mother said some hurtful things to me", I say to him.

"Really?, may I ask why?, she should be proud of how amazing you are and how well your raising your son ,I think I found a new friend, he's so smart for his age", Dylan says to me.

"Thank you", I thank him.

"Shen Yue, you really are amazing and a really great mother , I'm sorry for whatever your mother said to you, bet she didn't mean it", Dylan says.

"You know if I had ever been told four years ago that I'd be sitting her with guy again and talking to him good , I'd laugh and call everyone crazy , I haven't really gotten this close to a guy since Shen Jay's father", I say honestly.

"Shen Jay's father... he's stupid for ever leaving you", Dylan insults Myung Jaehyuk.

"Myung Jaehyuk", I say his name for the first time in nearly four years.

"Well, this Myung Jaehyuk, is stupid for ever letting an amazing woman go", Dylan says.

He unexpectedly grabs my hand kisses it , the same way he did when he was thanking me for letting him stay.

I smile at the gesture. "You're not a coward Dylan , you're an amazing guy truly and I'm actually kinda glad you came into my life"

"Thank you for saving my life ,Shen Yue", he thanks me again.

"Goodnight" , he says to me and stands up.

"Sleep well, Dylan", I say to him before standing up to.

Dylan heads to his room and I do too.

When I get my bedroom I lay there and begin thinking. Myung Jaehyuk , your not welcome in my life. Never again. Good luck finding where I am.

Thank you so much all those who've read my story 😭

I remember telling maria-winchester79 about this idea of a story I had and she said do it , it's a great idea.

And I can't believe I nearly have almost 600 reads in such a short time. My heart is so happy. Writing makes me so happy and I can't believe people enjoy this story.

I'm so thankful. Thank you all💟

All the love , Ella

Also here's Myung Jaehyuk

Park Bo-gum as Myung Jaehyuk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 653 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
83.2K 3.2K 28
Ge...let's get divorce "wh..What...???" I don't like you...I love someone... "Wh...What are you sa...saying...? don't joke around didi...???" I am no...
448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...