Trust (A Niall Horan Fanfic)

By Hayleigh_Alyssa

More

Trust (A Niall Horan Fanfic)
INTRO
Chapter 1 - "Painful Memories"
Chapter 2 - "Welcome"
Chapter 3 - "Evil Grins & Hidden Secrets"
Chapter 4 - "I Need You"
Chapter 5 - "What Have I Done?"
Chapter 6 - "Just Another Pop Star"
Chapter 7 - "Apologies and Perfect Days"
Chapter 9 - "Think About It"
Chapter 10 - "One Word"
Chapter 11 - "Where's Niall?"
Chapter 12 - "Trouble Makers"
Chapter 13 - "Nightmare"

Chapter 8 - "Stage Fright"

113 4 1
By Hayleigh_Alyssa

I woke up from the light beeping and vibration of my phone telling me to wake up. Niall's arm was still tightly around my waist, holding me closer to him. I sat there for a minute just staring up at him and smiling. He looked so cute. His hair was messed up and his mouth was slightly parted. If you listened closely, you could hear his faint breathing.

Removing Niall's arm slowly off of me, I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

I changed into some gray sweatpants, and a black crop top that showed part of my stomach. Then, taking a hair tie from my wrist, I put my hair up in a high ponytail and rushed out of the bathroom, only to run into Harry.

"Hey.." He said, his voice making it obvious he had just woken up. "Morning. Sorry but I've got to go." I rushed, trying to get past him, when he walked in front me, blocking my way. "What?" I snapped. This was really not the time to be messing with me. I was already late and Harry doing this didn't make it any better.

"Did Niall sleep with you last night?" Harry asked, smirking at me. "Yes. Now move!" I tried to make my way to the stairs again, but he stepped in front of me.

"Did you guys have sex?" He asked, still giving me that annoying smirk. My eyes went wide. "No! Who do you think I am?! Now seriously, I would love to play 20 questions with you, but I'm running late and I need to go!"

He stepped in front of me again and put a finger up. "One more thing." I gave him an annoyed look and raised my eyebrows, encouraging him to go on. "How was it?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way.

"I WAS JOKING!" He yelled after me laughing, as I made my way out the door.

NIALL's P.O.V

I heard faint yelling in the hall and slowly opened my eyes, before quickly shutting them again, blinded by the light shining through the window. I groaned and moved my arm across the bed, realizing Megan wasn't there anymore.

Last night was defiantly the best sleep I've had in a long time. I was so happy when Megan asked me to stay with her. This means she has feelings for me too right? I hope so.

I slipped the covers off me, got out of bed, and walked into the hallway.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked Harry, yawning and running a hand through my hair. He didn't notice me at first, but he turned around and smirked at me.

Once I saw that smirk I knew exactly what he was thinking. "Oh god.. " I mumbled under my breath, knowing what was coming.

"Have fun with Megan last night?" He asked, still smirking. Yup. My predictions were right.

I ignored him and changed the subject. "Did Megan just leave?" I asked, walking downstairs. He followed me, as I made my way into the kitchen. "Yeah she did. I think I made her mad." He replied laughing.

"How? and whys that funny..?" I asked confused, getting out a water from the fridge.

He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms. "I don't know, I was just asking her questions and not letting her leave."

"Oh my god Harry.. What kind of questions?" I asked cautiously, not wanted to hear the answer. "I asked her what you two did last night.." He replied, putting his lips together trying to hold in his laughter.

"We didn't do anything Harry." I replied bluntly, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Mhm..Sure.."

I gave him a look, then turned my gaze to the other guys coming into the room and squishing Harry and I on the couch.

Louis was on my right and Zayn was on my left, and they started to continuously nudge me in my ribs. "What did you and Megan do last night? Huh? Huh?" Louis pushed, giving me a smirk.

I started to get annoyed at everyone thinking we did something. Can we not just sleep together? Okay, that does sound a little strange.. but were not even dating.

"Sleep." I snapped, getting up from the couch and walking upstairs.

"COME BACK!" Louis yelled. "WE WERE JOKING!" Zayn added.

MEGAN'S P.O.V

Coach Anthony clapped his hands together, dismissing us for a break. I ran over to my bag and pulled out my phone, texting Niall.

'Morning(: I suggest you stay away from Harry.'

'Morning ! Too late .. aha'

'Haha he's annoying. I have to get back to practice! See you later(:'

I typed the last few letters, then shoved my phone back into my bag. I found myself smiling as I took a sip of my water before making my way back over to the middle of the gym, in front of the big mirror.

My mood instantly increased. The music began playing and I started to dance along with the others, practicing for the competition. I could feel excitement and confidence fill my body, as I forgot about everything.

Doing each dance move like it was the easiest thing in the world. I found myself not even thinking about the routine, but letting each move come naturally, and let my body flow perfectly with the music.

I froze in the final position and snapped back into reality. Coach Anthony began clapping. "Amazing! You guys are gonna do great at the competition! Now go home and get some rest!"

We all went opposite directions and grabbed our bags. I was about to walk out of the studio when I was stopped.

"Hey Megan, Can I talk to you?" Coach Anthony asked. "Yeah, sure. What's up?" I turned around, giving him a smile.

"I was thinking.. How would you like to do your own routine at the competition?" He asked.

I suddenly froze, and my smile slowly disappeared. No. I couldn't do my own routine! My stage fright is terrible! What is he thinking?! He knows this!

After not replying for a while, he began to laugh, then put a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Megan. You'll do great."

"No I won't! I have stage fright, you know that!" I argued. "I know. And doing this is a great way to get rid of your fear." He replied, removing his hand from my shoulder and walking away, leaving me there in complete horror.

I rushed out of the doors and into my car, driving home.

When I got home, I burst through the doors and threw my bag down, then ran into the living room and sat down letting out a loud sigh.

All the boys were in the living room watching TV and they turned to me. "Woah. What's your problem?" Liam asked.

"My coach wants me to do my own routine at the competition." I replied, running a hand through my ponytail.

"Why is that a bad thing?" Niall asked, confused. "I have stage fright remember?! I mean it's a great opportunity, but I can't go up there and perform by myself! But it's also really cool and would be fun to show everyone what I can do. But I can't! UGH!" I blurted out.

"Okay calm down.." Harry said, laughing along with the others. "You can do it." He added.

"No I can't!" I said, shaking my head.

"But do you want to?" Louis jumped in. "Well yeah.. but- UGH! I don't know what to do!" I yelled, putting my hands over my face.

"We can help you get over your stage fright. Just dance in front of us." Liam suggested.

I took my hands off my face and looked at him like he was stupid. "Oh yeah, cause I can totally dance in front of 5 famous pop stars." I said sarcastically. "Come on just try it. We won't judge you. We saw you dance that one time."

"Yeah, but I didn't know you were guys were watching.. I'm gonna go." I said, getting up from the chair, and walking up the stairs.

"WHAT ABOUT DINNER?!" Niall yelled. "I'M NOT HUNGRY. YOU GUYS CAN ORDER SOMETHING." I yelled back, entering my room.

----

I was in my room scrolling though songs on my iPod trying to find the perfect song to do a dance to. This had to be amazing. Everyone was gonna see me perform. Thinking about this made me feel sick. The nervous feeling starting to creep back and take over my body.

I chose All Time Low by The Wanted. The music started to begin and I tried out various moves to see what fit best.

I once again found myself getting into the zone and entering my new world that I have learned to love so much. The music flowing all around me and letting my body take control.

The song began to fade and I knew that this was it. A few moves needed to be adjusted and added, but other than that, this was perfect.

A faint knock sounded at the door before Niall came in. "Hey." He said, making his way over to my bed sitting down. I looked at him and smiled, waiting for him to say why he was here. I needed to practice and I couldn't do it while he was in here.

Niall just stared at me. "What?" He asked. "What are you doing here? I need to practice." I replied, like it was obvious.

"You can still practice." He said bluntly.

"Um.. Not when your here." I said annoyed. "So leave." I pointed to the door, but he just sat there.

"Yeah.. I'm not leaving." He said, now laying down and getting more comfortable on my bed.

"Why not?" I snapped. This wasn't funny anymore. I needed to practice and perfect this routine, and I couldn't do it when he's in here watching me.

He shrugged. "Because you need to get over your stage fright. So.. Your gonna dance in front of me." He smiled to himself, proud of his plan.

"Are you stupid? I can't dance in front of you!" I said, anger filling my voice.

"I guess you can't dance then, cause I'm not leaving." He pulled out his phone from his pocket and started to mess around with it. I sat down on the bed and let out a loud sigh. "I hate you." I said bluntly. He laughed continuing doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

"I'm not dancing in front of you. Please just leave? Please?" I begged.

"Fine if you won't dance in front of me you won't dance at all. Want to come to the movies with me and the boys?" He asked, putting his phone away and sitting up. "Actually, let me re-phrase that. You WILL come to the movies with me and the boys. So let's go." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the bed.

"Fine. Let me get dressed.." I sighed, giving in.

He smirked, knowing that he had won and walked downstairs.

I changed into a gray tank top and some dark jeans, then slipped on some cheetah flats. I paired this with a heart necklace and some black bracelets.

Then I ran to the bathroom and ran the straighter quickly through my hair. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56486396)

I walked downstairs and all the boys were waiting by the door. "I hate you guys.." I said as we made our way out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 21 9
49 0 21
3.1K 6 23