Once again ; A miraculous lad...

By IntrinsicLight

Marinette hasn't done breakdance since 'it' happened, but what will happen when a blond boy in a cat get-up c... More

Authors note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight AU
Nine AU
Eleven AU
Twelve
1k?!?!?!
Thirteen Late 2k special
Fourteen
Eighteen AU
Nineteen Please read
Twenty AU
Twenty one Advertisingggg
Twenty two AU
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ADOPTED
PART 2 IS UP
Tagged
30k
:o
Ultimate peek of this book

Fifteen going on Sixteen

1.6K 24 65
By IntrinsicLight

Marinette's POV

The week off flew by so quickly, it was already time to go back to school and I hadn't gotten any leads on my parents, I just hope I can find them. A good thing about the week is that Aven and I had gotten so much better and now she was coming to my Akuma High, I wonder how Adrien is doing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N

Guys, who even reads these XD.

But I got newsssssss

1. I have a boyfriend, he's very protective.

2. I play clarinet in an advanced band and we made it to nationals for music fest!!!!

3. I'm currently grounded''

4. I have stupid writers block, if anyone can help me with this please do so.

5. I'm failing math.

6. My basketball team is in the top 15 in the province and we're in division 1 for OBL (Ontario Basketball League) Division 1 is one of the best divisions!!

7. I found a netflix show that's carmen sandiego and I'm lovingggg it!!! (Could someone please make a Player x Reader ;-;)

That's all!

Sayonara mon amigos!

(Also 3.9k reads!!! BOI!!! I'm so thankful for everyone who reads and read this story even though it stinks XD")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 11.5K 68
A Miraculous Ladybug AU (In this AU Marinette isn't ladybug. Chat Noir and Labybug are bestfriends and he doesn't have feelings for her) UNDER EDITI...
14.6K 352 22
Marinette suddenly starts to feel pain in different parts of her body without reason. It's a shock for her to find that she has a dangerous disease...
13.6K 293 17
Marinette had confessed to Adrien but was rejected for her alter ego, Ladybug, she became heartbroken and swore to never love again.She left to go to...
7.5K 403 27
The times when magic was commonplace had been long forgotten. And even if rumours of the supernatural do surface from time to time, Marinette isn't o...