Bound

By equestrian_goalie

We all thought we were normal. But we learned we weren't 2 weeks before school ended. We have never met our g... More

Chapter 1: The Winds Whisper
Chapter 2: A Birthday Wish Come True
Chapter 3: The Fire's Message
Chapter 4: The Summoning Of Water and Earth
Chapter 5: We Are Being Summoned
Chapter 6: The Enemy
Chapter 7: Your Alive
Chapter 8: The Truth
Authors Note
Chapter 9: Time For Your Weapons To Choose You
What do you think
Chapter 10: Training
Chapter 12: What The Nightmares Could Mean
Chapter 13: Where Is Jaque
Chapter 14: Jaque's Gone
Chapter 15: A Year Later
A/N
Chapter 16: Never Leave Us Again
Chapter 17: Will You Go With Us
Chapter 18: Trackers Don't Fight
Chapter 19: The Dance and The Bonding Ceremony
Chapter 20: To Keep My Friends And Family Safe
Chapter 21: Jaque's Gone! AGAIN!!!!
Chapter 22: Jaque's Dead
Chapter 23: The Power Of Love
Chapter 24: Fighting For Their Lives
Chapter 25: Their Going To Live
Chapter 26: He Gained His Father's Power
This is the end
Its out
Sequel

Chapter 11: The Remake Of A Nightmare

50 4 0
By equestrian_goalie

This chapter will mostly be Jaque's P.O.V

Jaque's P.O.V

All of us decided to go to bed after talking for a while. We agreed to have a sleepover in each others rooms. After getting ready, Sage and Fane came into am and Lily's room with blankets and pillows. Lily and I set up our beds on. The floor and we bid each other good night. Not long after, sleep took over me.

I am in a meadow. The same meadow we hang out, wait I've been here before! I realized I must be having a dream. I looked down and noticed I am wearing armour. I have a chest armour that stopped just above my torso, showing a black shirt. I also have shoulder armour on. I am wearing jeans and my armour is orange with a tint of red. A black hood is attached to my armour and I am wearing it, covering my face. My drak brown hair is in a side braid with my hair covering part of my right eye. I have my fire bow in my hand, it is glowing. I look around again , I then noticed a figure in the distance. I walk towards it and see it is a man, with a boy around my age beside him. This is a lot like my other nightmare we all had, wait! It is the nightmare, but a remake.

"Ah, I see you have noticed what this is Jaque." The man said, I recognized him as Stephen Dark. We have seen photos of him, and the boy beside him is Logan.

"Why are you in my dreams, in my friends dreams?" I asked, trying to sound fierce.

"I am here to make your life miserable, to make you weak, weak enough so I can just take your powers right from your frail little body. I'll give you and your friends nightmares that will shake you and be afraid to sleep. I want the elements and I will be going after you first." Stephen said with a evil smirk.

I looked over and saw Logan heading for the treeline. The others are probably in the forest. I stomp my foot in his direction, making fire block his path. I shoot an arrow at his leg, landing in the target. Logan screamed in pain and fell on the ground. I looked over at Stephen who looked at his son, looking pained. Then towards me with a hard expression.

"You will die for that!" His voice deep and scary. I began to run for the treeline, I need the others.

I was almost there when an dark ice arrow almost hit me. I saw Stephen with an ice bow. Pulling back to shoot again, I pulled mine back also. We both shot, ours hit, but I didn't see him shoot again. The arrow hit me on the side of the stomach and I fell back. I heard someone yell no and a blast of wind, knocking Stephen to the ground.

The person came beside me and supported my head. I looked up and saw Fane in armour similar to mine but silver. His hood still on, tears running down his cheeks. I could feel my blood coming out of the wound fast, making his blue jeans a darker blue with crimson.

"Your going to be ok, your going to live!" He said while still crying. A tear slid down my cheek while I brought my hand to his. I slight shook my head no, just like the other nightmare.

"No, no! Please don't leave me like our other nightmare!" He said desperately. I heard running and saw Sage and Lily running towards us. Sage with blue armour and Lily with green. They could see me and the crimson, they too started crying. I could feel my eyelids forcing to shut. I looked up at Fane.

"This is a remake of the nightmare. Please take care of the others, I don't know what will happen when we wake up! I love you!" I whipsered. Then my hand fell lifelessly as my head lolled back and my world into darkness.

I woke up breathing heavily I looked at the others and they too were awake. I felt my heart beating fast. Our grandparents stormed in saying they heard screaming. All four of us said something at the same time before passing out.

"The remake of a nightmare."

The last thing I saw was worried looks on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1K 35
Zoey Riggs thinks she is normal, until she is transferred to a new, different school. There she learns about a magical world where people have eleme...
5.9K 296 32
How would you feel if you got lost in a storm and lost some of your memories. Well meet crystal she's a sweet girl who has special abilities like eve...
69 1 21
Lyra Reed, now given the name of Asema Darksky, is trying this life out as an immortal as it somehow parallels the human world. Questions will rise l...
181K 6.6K 33
Adrianna, a girl with the element water. She entered element academy to learn and control her element water, which is one of the four elements that a...