Perhaps°| Dylan Kingwell x Re...

By strangerlosers123

❝You sure you want to do this?❞ When (y/n) finally gets the acting job she had been auditioning for, for mont... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
New Story!

Chapter One

7.9K 129 249
By strangerlosers123

The plane door opens, I'm finally here. I stepped off the plane, dragging my suitcase with me. I'm pretty sure I had packed my entire bedroom into it. My brother had helped me though, Finn was always there for me.

Yeah, that's correct. I'm (y/n) Wolfhard!
He had actually inspired me to start acting and I had no trouble getting jobs because everyone wanted to snatch up Finn Wolfhard's little sister.

I had made alot of friends through Finn, actually. In fact, the other week, I met Jack Dylan Grazer. We hit it off really well and now we're great friends!

Even though I had it easy to get jobs, it was mainly small parts. However, this was my first BIG role. I was really excited about it!

Oh, did I mention, I kinda have no life and I dedicate my time to stalking celebrities online. My current obsession is Dylan Kingwell, I watch all his lives and he occasionally responds to my comments.

I walked through the airport with my manager and bodyguards, paparazzi flashing their cameras at me. I just kept my eyes on the ground, I looked like shit and I didn't want any photos of me looking like this online.

Graham, my manager, got me to the black minivan outside the airport. I got in and the driver put my suitcase in the trunk, closing the doors and shutting off the paparazzi.

I took off my sunglasses and hat, looking at myself in the mirror. Jeez, I had seen better days.

***TImE skIp***

I finally got the hotel, I stepped out and luckily there were no paparazzi this time. I walked up the steps of the tall, modern building and stepped inside to a vast lobby.

Not gonna lie, it was probably the nicest hotel I had ever stayed in. There were plenty of plants around the place but still surprisingly spacious. Graham went to the desk and got my room key. I wanted to stay in the penthouse, but apparently that had already been booked smh.

So I was staying in a room near the café, it was my second choice because it was close to food. I like food.

Graham guided me to the elevator and handed me my key and suitcase.

"I've got things to do, so head to your room and have a bit of free time!" Graham said before leaving the hotel.

I shrugged, pressing the button that read, 'Floor 16'. The elevator doors closed and it started to move me up to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about that damn penthouse, whoever had booked it must be an idiot.

The elevator pinged and the door opened, I stepped out and headed to my room. It was down the hall, room number 205.

I walked inside my room and looked around. It wasn't too bad I suppose, there was a king sized bed so it could have been worse. I unpacked my things and then lay on the bed, looking through Instagram.
yeeeeeeet!!! DYLAN KINGWELL POSTED OKAY OKAY OKAY CALM TF DOWN HUNNY!

I clicked on the notification.

He posted a photo of a skyline, it seemed familiar.

dylan.kingwell: living the penthouse life👊

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!
He was staying in the Penthouse? Awesome! I guess I'll have to pay him a visit :))

*****
so this was the first chapter, sorry it's bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

younger By -

Fanfiction

70.9K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...
210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? ♡
14.5K 495 31
▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝙂𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙋 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙑𝙄𝘽𝙀𝙎 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ 𝓢𝓣𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓝𝓖: ★Louis Partridge ★Jaeden Martell ★ Lilia Buckingham ★ Jules LeBlanc ⋆ Millie Bob...
379K 12.8K 67
❝you fell for me❞// ❝guilty as charged❞ Y/N and Jacob have been friends since forever. But when Jacob is accused of murdering a fellow classmate- wil...