Dynasty | Bucky Barnes [1]

By HannahDottier

"I am Princess Freya Odinsdottir of Asgard." "Okay, so there... More

Dynasty
Graphics
Playlist and trailer
Prolouge
Epigraph
01|The Night Prior
02|We built a dynasty
03|The joy and the chaos
04|I couldn't help
05|Come Back
06|How much to give
07|Now or Never
09|Lose you
10|Light carries on
11|Through the Storm
12|Can you hear me
13|Accusing
14|Uniting
15|Forever couldn't break up
Act 2
16|Meet me on the battlefield
17|Tear me to pieces
18|Hold me I'm falling appart
19|On the darkest night
20|Need a place to hide
21|Arise like fire
22|Need you
23|So Lost
24|Deep in the forest
Freya and Bucky bonus
25|Heart made of Glass
26|All we have is now
Social Media au (pt1)
27|The courage of Stars
Social Media au (pt2)
28|Mind of Stone
29|Tired Soldiers
30|Tomorrow we Fight
31|The First to Fall
Sequel Is Up

08|We came

9.2K 240 36
By HannahDottier

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

The sound of horses galloping sounded over the remote hill. The three horses leaving behind a trail of turned earth and flattened plants. The laughter of the three riders was clearly audible in the wind, as their horses galloped.

The riders made their horses slow down a little as they got closer to their destination.

The first rider to come to a stop was clad in a white and blue tunic with a midnight blue cape. Her wild hair moved a little in the wind as she turned around in her saddle to see how far behind her two companions were. Both of their horses were galloping quickly but still remained side by side.

"You should have used your magic dear brother." One of the riders looked at the younger boy, said rider was dressed in dark armour with a red cape while the boy was clad in green and gold clothes. "I had to carry all the food. I was being slowed down." The boy smirked at the man next to him, who laughed warmhearted before dismounting his dark brown horse and turning to help the boy out of his saddle.

"You claim to be a better rider than me, yet I was still able to arrive before." The woman laughed a little as she spoke making the boy laugh and the man smile "You are simply smaller."

The three were seated or lying on a cloth that laid on the soft grass, food in between them while jokes and stories where shared.

The woman looked up at the sky, the sun was already lowering "You should prepare yourself to leave." The three didn't speak for a moment before the man got up and started saying his goodbyes. "I'll be alright. I shall bring glory to our family." He assured the other two, his words were gladly believed "I have no doubt that you shall." The woman gave him a last hug before he turned to look at the younger boy and gave him a last hug.

The two riders sat on the hill as their brother rode home. "Why did you not join him?" The boy looked up at the woman who smiled at him before wrapping an arm around him and squeezing him a little "Than who would take care of you?"

Freya's eyes looked at the many colours around her. It had been over 1000 years since she first had used the Bifrost but she would never stop being amazed at the rainbow of colours that would surround her. A hand wrapped around her own, slightly startling her before she gave it a squeeze once she realised who's hand it was.

Solid ground started forming under the feet of the group. And as the beautiful colours vanished, they made way for harsh sunlight and they seemed to have arrived in a desert.

Freya quickly raised her hand in front of her eyes to block out the harsh sunlight from shining in her eyes.

The landscape around the group was sand, as far as they could see.

"We must have landed nearby. It's time to put our tracking skills to work." Volstagg once more took the leadership role "Spread out and check the sand for indentations of his boots, Freya try to locate him with..." Volstagg broke of his intense gaze at the horizon to look at the petit woman and proceed to wave one of his hands in a weird motion next to his head.

Freya did her best not to roll her eyes "The winds would have blown them away by now." Fandral spoke what the others were thinking "We should look for signs of a campfire." Volstagg argued "Or we could just start there." Sif pointed at a small village that didn't seem to far away.

"You have the eyes of a raven." Freya smiled before stepping forward and taking a hold of the taller brunette's shoulder and disappearing in a swirl before appearing next to Hogun, who was already on his way towards the village and teleporting them to the village.

"Will you let them walk?" Sif asked, the idea being quite pleasant for her. "I am afraid their bickering would result in the dismay of one of them." Hogun spoke quickly, earning a soft chuckle from Freya and a smile form Sif. "I am afraid I could not do that." With that Freya quickly picked up the two men that had remained in the desert so the group was reunited once more.

The five walked over the streets and ignored the strange looks they received and the people scurrying away from them.

Volstagg stepped away from the group and went to pick up a car to retrieve a ball and threw his axe at Hogun, the man skilfully catched it in his hand.

"Is it just me or does Earth look a little different now?"

"It has been a thousand years." Freya silently remarked that it had only been 69 years for her.

"Changes happen so fast. I mean you leave for a millennium and look at the state of the place."

"Well, humans have always been known to change quickly and adapt to the world around them, evolving." Freya spoke as she walked between Sif and Hogun, away from a complaining Volstagg. "We split up then."

The four walked over the street in search of their friend. She is a beautiful lady. Freya's head snapped in the direction of two see through walls or doors. There stood Thor chatting away with some Midgardians.

"Freya, what-" Fandral looked back at her, she had stopped walking and now stood still in the middle of the road. Freya raised her hand and pointed at Thor. And as her friends saw the blonde man they all walked over to the door, Freya assumed it were two doors as she saw a very small keyhole in a metal strip between the two see through halves.

Volstagg repeatedly hit his fist against the door and smirked like an exited child that was finally allowed to drink ale on his or her name day that declared them old enough "FOUND YOU!!" The simple short two word sentence further strengthening the resemblance to a child, only now a playing child. Hogun gave a kind of smile, which looked more like a grimace. Sif waved happily and excitedly. Fandral smiled and Freya waved as well.

Thor turned to look at his friends and sister with utter shock written across his face. And the three Midgardians dropped their mugs, yet before they could fall on the floor and chatter, Freya quickly caught them and gently floated them into the hands of the Midgardians who now looked even more shocked.

"My friends! Sister!" Thor quickly walked over to the group and picked Freya up and spun her around before returning her to the floor "I missed you, dearest sister." Thor smiled down at her as he held her close "I missed you too." He let go of her and quickly embraced the rest of his friends.

"I don't believe it." The older Midgardian spoke as he looked at the group of Asgardians  "Hello." Freya smiled and curtsied "Oh excuse me. Princess Freya, Lady Sif and The Warriors of Three." Volstagg pointed at them while introducing them. The Midgardians still looked confused and one of the women looked at the mug in her hand before looking at the group again.

"My friends, I have never been happier to see anyone, but you should not have come." The group chuckled with unbelief "We have come to take you home." Fandral looked at his friend as if Thor had not understood yet why they had come.
"You know I can't come home." Freya felt the sorrow radiate from him like light radiated from the sun "My father is dead because of me. I must remain in exile." Freya frowned, why would he think that, Odinsleep did not mean death.

Sif was the first to speak and her voice was laced with confusion "Thor, your father still lives."

Skadi threw her bag over her shoulder and opened the door that led to the balcony of her room. For once she was happy that her room was closer to the mountains rather than the gardens or the city.

She took a breath before motioning her hands as if she was dusting of her tunic, a slide of ice appeared from the railing. She swung her black boots over the edge before jumping down and surfing down the slide.
The voice in her bedroom had shown her the truth of Odin and his evil plans, how the family was cursed.

She quickened her footsteps as she ran towards the mountains, they were far away, on the horizon. But they gave her hope, and she was willing to run there for a chance of freedom.

The sound of horses galloping was to close for her comfort so she created a shadow mare. The horse was intense black and had mist surrounding it, truly it was a beautiful horse, even Skadi had to admit it.

After hours of riding Skadi had reached the mountains, a cold feeling surrounded her hart. The huge stones gave her a strange feeling of home, the snow covering them made the feeling stronger. Her grey tunic and cloak blended in to the surroundings as she climbed higher and further into the mountains.

Not long after, could Skadi see the cabin she was searching for. The cabin had been empty for centuries, in another lifetime it was the house that she and the royal children would always visit and play in, but those memories had long been erased from their memories. Odin had believed it was best for his children, to make the war easier for them, it didn't.

The bag fell on the old wooden floor, making it creak as the woman made her way to the bedroom which contained two small beds, it was the room that she and Freya would share. She could almost hear their laughter, tears, stories, the sneaking around when Thor and Loki would come to their room or the girls would go to their rooms.

Shaking her head she walked out of the room and to Frigga and Hlin's room. The two sisters were always happy to spend quality time with each other and see their children play.

A/N:
Okay originally Skadi was not going to run away now but rather in Thor the dark world, but it just felt better this way. Skadi is now on her own, which I think she needs as she needs to find her own place in the world.

Next chapter will probably be the end of the first Thor movie, or I might split it in two chapters. We'll see.

Funny post

[word count:1801]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2.2K 114
Welcome to The Blue Series. This is the Marvel Universe like you've never seen it before. Follow your favourite characters as they navigate tumultuou...
381 38 17
||Book 1 of the Worthy Series|| |Set pre and during the first Thor movie| ||I own nothing of the MCU or the comic books characters or places, but I o...
727 12 9
Ada Barone is Tony Stark's very well kept secret daughter. But after her apartment was lost in a fire she had no choice but to live with her dad. And...
284K 5.3K 78
In this story you are the son of Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow & James 'Bucky' Barnes a.k.a the Winter Soldier/White Wolf. This story will be fr...