Helpless (( Larry Stylinson F...

By Alyciaaa_1D

Louis Tomlinson of the famous British-Irish boy band, One Direction, has become corrupted and rather depresse... More

Helpless (( Larry Stylinson Fan Fiction ))
Chapter One - Echo
Chapter Two - Hanging by a Moment
Chapter Three - I'll Be Your Strength
Chapter Four - Heart Vacancy
Chapter Five - Save My Heart
Chapter Six - Live While We're Young
Chapter Seven - As Long As You Love Me
Chapter Eight - Make It Stop
Chapter Nine - Skin
Chapter Ten - One Life Stand [Part ⅓]
Chapter Ten - Wipe Your Eyes [Part ⅔]
Chapter Ten - Change My Mind [Part 3]
Chapter Eleven - Keep Holding On
Chapter Twelve - Skinny Love
Chapter Thirteen - Eyes Open
Chapter Fourteen - Bleeding Love
Chapter Fifteen - Fall For You
Chapter Sixteen - For The First Time
Chapter Seventeen - One More Night
Chapter Eighteen - Stay
Chapter Nineteen - I Knew You Were Trouble
Chapter Twenty - Boyfriend (last chapter / Sequel is Outlawed Runaways)

Prologue

94.6K 2.5K 1.2K
By Alyciaaa_1D

Louis' Point of View >>

" Follow your heart..."
That's all I hear.  Every day when I check my Facebook, or Twitter.  They're always telling me to follow my heart and to get better soon, but that's impossible now.  I can't do that.  After that horrific accident, I can't let anyone back in.  It's not because I'm afraid - well, maybe that's part of the issue - but because I'm disgusting.  I'm worthless, and I can't believe people when they make promises.  After all, promises are meant to be broken.  Secrets are meant to be shared.  Hearts are meant to be shattered.

That's all I've known for the past 9 months.  I've been following the quote that I saw over the internet "Trust no one; save yourself."  I don't trust anyone anymore, because I couldn't save myself when I did.  I put trust into those I loved, and I put my heart and soul into making the fans of One Direction proud.  I bet I'm disappointing them now; no, I know I'm disappointing them now.  It's not my fault, though.  They don't know what happened, and I'm not going to be the one to tell them.  I can't do that.  I'm ashamed of myself.

The hate never used to get to me, but after that happened it's all I can read.  In Google, I search up 'Louis' shit' or 'Louis' a fag'.  Things pop up all the time, not matter what insult I throw at myself.  It's probably not right, because I'm just destroying myself even further - I can't help it, though.  I can't help but want someone to be there for me, but I know no one cares.  They're all just curious, they don't really care.  No one cares.

That's why I can't follow my heart.  No one's worth being let in, and no one's made the true effort to try.  It stung for a while, but then I realized the truth - I'm not worth anyone's time.

They tell you to follow your heart, but if it's broken like mine - which piece are you supposed to follow?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.2K 45
The year is 2020. It's been 5 years since one direction split, and Harry Styles has been living the life he'd always dreamed of. With two best sellin...
814K 23.8K 39
Louis was broken apart when his girlfriend died. He rejects any comfort and lashes out constantly. Enter Harry Styles, the band's new addition. The t...
142K 5.4K 14
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles never really got along. In fact, they despised each other, which was confusing since both of their mothers were best...
20.5K 325 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...