Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

iAkarini द्वारा

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... अधिक

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and Zerø
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 8| Obstacle Race

1.3K 53 20
iAkarini द्वारा

Chapter 8| Obstacle Race

Akari- Replace with Your Name
Kageko- Replace with your name
Ri or Ari- Replace with you name

—Your POV; Before the sports festival; 5:15 PM

The two of us sparred for hours, quirks and no quirks.

Slowly, I began to trust him more and more. I told Bakugou one of the things I never told anybody else before. Somewhere in my heart, a knot untied and it felt good without that lump.

"I...don't know, people called it "The Association". It's like a guild, but without any good. People would spend fucking months on a single mission, "studying", and sometimes they takes years.

Some people never came back alive on their first. If you leave or even think about it, the entire place turns their backs on you. Regardless the damn relationships.

There's...there's a lot of backstabbing and the moment you join that fucking place, it's the survival of the fittest. I was on my own basically." I explained some of the rules to Bakugou.

"One wrong move and you're sent to the "Box" or even if you say something wrong to the leaders. It was fucking hell."

He was silent as my words processed through his head. I didn't blame him, everything about me is fucked up.

"That's...fucked up." He finally said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Everyday, my life was like a game for the leaders. I thought I had a place to stay, but so guess not." I forced a laugh as I layed on the ground with him.

"I'll beat their ass."

"HAHAHAHA...of course you will."

Of course you will, Bakugou. But would you and the others accept me when you truly know about "The Seal"?

I doubt it, it's going to fucking hurt.

—2 Weeks Later; End Of April

"Come on Shortie, I'm going to beat your ass!" Bakugou pulled me by the arm and let go when he reached the door. I was still a bit sleepy.

"I know, I know." I sighed, those two weeks of sparring really brought the two of us together.

"Eij!"

"Akari! Bakugou! I thought we lost you for a second!" The red haired male called out.

"Oi, what the fuck do you mean, shitty hair?"

"For the last time, my hair is just like yours!"

I sighed again, no matter how hard that damn Hedgehog tries, he always can't seem to get along with others that well.

"YOU ALL ARE LOOKNG FOR THIS BUNCH AREN'T YOU?! LET'S WELCOME THE HEROIC DEPARTMENT, THE FRESHMENS, CLASS 1-A!! " I heard Yamada's yelling, it was out cue.

Everybody from Class 1-A came out a gateway, earning cheers from all over the stadium. Although there was some 'boos' from the other departments, their eyes were like daggers. What the hell happened when I was gone?

"Don't hold back, Shortie. Got that?" Bakugou said to me.

"Mhm, same to you. If I win, you owe me ramen and (Favorite Food)."

"Like hell I'll lose. What the fuck is that on your leg?" Bakugou raised one of his eyebrows as he pointed to my leg.

I looked down at my left leg, Yuki, spiraling around it. I told him some things about my past, like the Assocation. But not a single word about the 'Seal'.

"What is what?" I pretended not to see anything and secretly motioned Yuki, my shadow to go away for now. Luckily, she wasn't stubborn like me, well, not as.

"Now, now! Let's play a fair game!" I heard Kayama's voice echo through out the stadium.

"Isn't that the rated-R hero, Midnight?"

The crowd was roaring with question on why a 18+ hero was at a high school. I didn't mind one bit, sometimes you gotta play dirty to complete the job. Just like a certain Risa I know.

"Now! Our representive from the students is...Class-1A's Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight said after whipping her whip to silence the crowd.

"Kaachan?!"

I was glad I wasn't the representative. But having that Hedgehog as the representative wasn't that bad. I think.

There was some whispers about Bakugou as he made his way up onto the podium.

"The fuck did I miss?" I whispered to Kaminari about the trash talk.

"Bakugou realllllly messed up with the other departments." Kaminari answered in a quiet voice.

They say that you miss a day, you miss a lot. And no kidding, I missed a lot. I braved for myself for what Hedgehog was going to say next.

"I pledge...that I'll be number one."

I bursted out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA...W-WHAT THE FUCK?"

"SHUT UP SHORTIE!! I PLEDGE I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!"

Kayama switched the subject to the events. A projecter projected a screen with one of those randomizes.

"This year's first event is...A OBSTACLE RACE!!" She announced. "As long as you stay on the track, anything is allowed! So do what your heart desires!!"

Right away, the clock started ticking. In just a few seconds, the first event would start. I once promised myself that I'll show the world who I really was, what my quirk could really do when the time was right.

I decided that today was time, the time to show them my mastered quirk.

"GO!"

Just like that, the sports festival officially began.

I was lucky I was in front of most people, I got the chance to sprint off without anybody tripping me or anything.

"Apologies." I heard a familiar voice and felt my body temperature drop. It didn't drastically drop, but it did drop enough for me to notice.

"You're not the only one that fucking improved Shou." I muttered, I was right behind the boy melting the ice with ease.

"HA HA! TASTE MY SUPER MOVE! GR-"

I heard that prevented grape head crash onto the ground. In the corner of my eyes, I saw robots. The same ones I took down from the entrance exam.

"HERE COMES THE OBSTACLE PART OF THE RACE!! THE ROBOT THAT IS WORTH ZERO POINTS!!"

I dodged them easily, even without my quirk, I could get around them. Shou was only a few steps ahead of me, face to face with one.

"Since my old man is watching."With one quick upwards motion, the boy froze the robot in place.

"Quick! He froze the robots and made a clear path!" That was true, but knowing Shou, there's a twist.

"I wouldn't I would you. I froze them in a precarious position," He said in his usual monotone. "So they'll come crashing down any second!"

And he was off.

"ANNND WITH CLASS 1-A'S TODOROKI IN THE LEAD, EVERYBODY ELSE WAS STOPPED BY THE CRASHING ROBOTS!! HARSH! EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE AT A DISADVANTAGE HERE!

WAIT! NO! CLASS 1-A'S KAGEKO DODGED THEM ALL?? WHAT A DAREDEVIL!" Yamada was like a narrator.

I didn't dodge them all, I burnt a few into ashes and melted a few. Right now, I was neck to neck with Shou, neither of us backing down. From behind, I swore I could have heard that damn Hedgehog's quirk.

"OUR NEXT OBSTACLE: THE FALL!! ONE FALSE MOVE AND YOU'LL- WOAH! LOOKS LIKE KAGEKO GOT THIS ENTIRE EVENT UNDER CONTROL!

LOOK AT HER GO! JUMPING FROM ONE ISLAND TO ANOTHER WITHOUT EVEN USING THE ROPES! THE DEVIL HERSELF IN THE LEAD!"

—2nd Person POV

Imagine everything you did up until now was all a test. That was exactly how your childhood went, it was like all those dangerous missions were to prepare you for this. But it wasn't, although it certainly felt like it.

In the seats, pro heros talked about your status.

"Holy shit, that girl would make a great side kick!"

"Isn't that the girl that the school..."

"Yes, she is."

"(Mother's First Name)'s child..."

——

You carefully avoided the landmines, it did slow you down quite a bit. But you used the land mines at your advantage. When somebody got close, you purposefully stepped on the mine and got away before it blew up.

"Still as reckless."

"It's no fun when there's no risk." You talked to her in my head again.

Out of nowhere, Bakugou used his quirk and blasted himself in the lead. Also attempting to send Todoroki back. One second Todoroki was in the lead, Bakugou the next.

The two boys were too busy to notice the first place title was actually occupied by you. You were far ahead of the two boys, you could see the finishing line. You quicken your pace more, just a hundred more meters.

"OI! SHORTIE! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!" You heard Bakugou's voice.

"Fuck, you were just distracted a few seconds ago!" You mumbled.

BOOOOOMMM!!

"AKARI-CHANNN!! WATCH OUT!!"

You didn't have time to react as something hard accidentally flung you far ahead.

"HOLY-WHAT THE FUCK?!" I bit your lower lip hard enough to make it bleed, still flying through the air.

"GET BACK HERE DEKU!!! SHORTIE!!"

As you "flew" through the air towards the finishing line, you activated your entire quirk. Bracing for the impact.

"HOLY SHIT!!! INFERNO DRIVE!!" You yelled out, activating your quirk.

You closed your (E/C) orbs. The ground was only a few inches away.

BOOOMMMMM!!

"ANNNNNND AKARI KAGEKO FROM CLASS 1-A CROSSES THE FINISH LINE!!"

The crowd was silent, other than a few mumbles here and there.

You got up slowly with your back aching from the metal that crashed onto you. (H/C) locks with the ends of it firery red, (E/C) eyes and Satan-looking horns. Black flames with highlights of heavenly white flickered at the tips of your horns.

"AKARI-CHAN!!"

"MIDORIYA IN SECOND, TODOROKI IN THRID AND BAKUGOU IN FOURTH!!"

Deku headed straight over to you when he crossed the finishing line. He was clearly shaking in fear, the poor boy didn't know what one of the metal pieces from the explosion could hit you.

"I'm so sorry, Akari-Chan! Are you alright? Did you break anything? Did I-" Deku waved hands all over the place.

"Relax Deku, I'm fine. See? Plus, this form broke my fucking fall." You pointed to your black horns as a symbol.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT DEKU?!"

Bakugou stormed over to the two of you. You were now standing up, no longer on the ground. The ash blonde gripped the greenette's shirt and gave him a death glare.

You thought it was for beating him on the race, but unknowingly, the reason behind it was you. Was he slowly falling for you? That can't be.

"FUCKING DEKU, YOU FUCKING HURT AKARI-" As that thought ran through his head, he was confused. Never has he called you by your name nor first name.

He dropped Deku and turned around to you with a "tch". Never have you seen Bakugou mad and back off.

"Oi, Shortie. Was this what you were holding back?"

You hesitated, should you tell him the truth? (E/C)s gazed at the ground, searching for something to say.

"If you don't want to fucking talk, then don't. But I'm going to ducking beat you fair and square, you got that Shortie?" His voice was calmer than usual.

You took the risk.

"No problem, Hedgehog. You're going to buy me that bowl of ramen and (Favorite Food)."
———

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

58.4K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
287K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
114K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
Dark Nights Mostlymadzz द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...