Just Another Bad Boy

By JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... More

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Past revealed... (10)
Skipping with the bad boy (11)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
He fights? (17)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Food fights (20)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
The party, part 2 (23)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
Seeing my dad again (25)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 2 (38)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Just Another Bad Boy (57)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

The club (44)

11.8K 289 18
By JadeGreen16

"If you like bad boys, don't get mad when they do bad things to you"
_______

ALLY POV:

We had just gotten into the club, the guy took our fake ID's instantly without question. If Caleb was going to drag me here then I was at least going to have a good time, even if I have to force it upon myself.

Once we had entered the club we instantly made our way to the bar.

We sat on some bar stools and on queue a girl approached Caleb. She was obviously very confident, she had died her hair a bright pink and was wearing a black dress that showed even more flesh than my dress did.

"You are here alone right?" The girl asked eyeing me.

"Its an open relationship" he said winking at me.

I laughed slightly and rolled my eyes.

The girl instantly began leaning forward to show more cleavage causing me to roll my eyes.

It was very hypocritical of me to roll my eyes at her considering what I was wearing, she probably didn't even show as much cleavage as I was, but I wasn't going to push my boobs together any more than they were or lean over to give anyone a clearer view.

Caleb and the girl were still talking, she was even making many sexual comments that I was trying very hard to forgot.

I kept drinking my drink in an attempt to forgot was was being said when a cute guy sat beside me.

He looked like a bad boy wannabe, he had dark hair, the front part died blonde and was wearing a very similar outfit to Caleb, just darker colours.

"What's a girl as gorgeous as you sitting here alone?" He smirks.

Caleb hears this and puts him arm around my shoulder.

"She's not here alone" he says, the guy puts his hand up in surrender and walks away to another girl just in time for another boy to sit down in his spot.

This boy had ash blonde hair and looked nicer.

"Is he really your boyfriend or am I allowed to ask you to dance with me?" The boy says smiling.

I look at him awkwardly.

"My name is Ben" he smiles.

"Ally" I reply shrugging while standing up to dance with him.

The alcohol I had already consumed was beginning to have its influence on me and I was suddenly very confident and happy.

I don't know what got into me, well apart from the alcohol, but when he and I were dancing I began dancing in a very sexual way.

I was grinding on him and he obviously liked it because he grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him.

After seeing how heated this dance was suddenly becoming Caleb stepped in by pulling me away to dance with him.

"Having fun babe?" He smiled while we dancing together.

"Yessss" I giggle pulling him towards the bar to drink more.

After having a few more drinks Caleb pulled me back onto the dance floor, I hadn't been this drunk in a while.

"Dance with me Cal" I slurred giggling.

Caleb laughed dancing once again with me.

CHASE POV:

It was Sunday now, I hadn't heard from Ally since yesterday when she said she loved me, I was hoping we would have spoken today about what happened yesterday but I don't want to push her just yet.

I'm going to have to talk to her soon enough.

I was sitting in the living room attempting to play dress ups with Ava.

Right now I was wearing a paper crown on my head along with one of Ava's old dresses as a shirt, obviously I had broken it but Ava didn't mind.

"Chasey this is when our prince saves us!!" Ava exclaims.

"Oh yeah" I reply not paying any attention, I couldn't stop thinking about Ally, did she regret telling me how she felt? Did she not feel anything for me anymore?

Maria walks in on queue breaking my thoughts.

When she looks at me she shakes her head at my outfit and laughs giving Ava and I a hug.

"Can you get Ava out of the house for a while? I think I need to clean" she asks.

"No Maria I can clean" I insist.

"Just go, I know how much you clean up after yourselves, have a break, take your sister out" Maria demands.

I smile in appreciation and get my wallet and keys to leave.

"Um Chase?" Maria asks me suspiciously as Ava and I go to walk outside.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Your clothes" she laughs.

"Right" I smile sheepishly taking off the dress shirt and crown and handing it to Maria's open hand.

***

Ava and I had just gotten ice cream but Maria needed more time.

"Hey baby girl, wanna go see mom?" I suggest smiling.

"Yes please Chasey!!!" Ava smiles.

I try not to take Ava to the hospital to often, we go together once or twice every week or so, but mom and I have both agreed that we don't want Ava to have to be brought up in the hospital, we don't want to drag her into all this, she's too young and innocent.

"Okay let's go" I smile at her holding her hand and beginning to walk the 2 blocks to the hospital.

"Chase when will I see Ally again?" Ava asks looking up at me.

"I'm not sure bub, soon" I smile at her.

She smiles.

"I love Ally, she's like a mom and a sister together" Ava sighs.

"I love Ally too baby girl" I reply instinctively, am I seriously consoling my feelings in my 4 year old sister!?

"Are you and Ally boyfriend and girlfriend?" Ava asks me curiously causing me to laugh.

"No we aren't" I smile down at her.

"Why?" Ava asks bluntly.

"What do you mean?" I ask her leaning down to tickle her stomach.

"Well you love her, so why not?" Ava asks like it's the most obvious thing in the world after recovering from me tickling her.

I smile at her, she has the best innocence about her, she has no idea how bad the world can really be, the fact that I've succeeded in shielding her from that brings me great happiness.

"It's complicated" I reply to her.

"What does complicated mean?" Ava asks curiously.

"Like difficult or hard" I reply laughing.

She nods in agreement.

We've just gotten to the hospital, I walk in and 2 girls that look around 20 or so smile at me flirtatiously.

I try to smirk at them but I think it comes out as more of an awkward smile.

I just couldn't stop thinking of Ally, I'm not going to make that mistake again that I made with Chelsea, I'm smarter than that.

We walk up to moms room and Ava goes on about how excited she is to see mom.

"Hey mom" I smile and lean over to kiss her cheek.

"Chase darling" she smiles at me.

Ava pops her head up and mom instantly lights up.

"Hi baby" she says emotionally holding out her arms, Ava climbs up to lie down beside her, she always has.

"Hi mummy" Ava smiles brightly hugging mom.

"Is Chase being a good boy?" She asks Ava jokingly.

"He has a girlfriend" Ava giggles.

"No I don't" I correct.

Ava giggles, "he will soon".

Mom laughs, "Ally I presume?".

"Yep!!" Ava enthuses.

"What do you think of Ally baby?" Mom kisses Ava on the cheek.

"I love her, she's very pretty!!" Ava giggles.

Mum laughs also, "yes she is" she looks at me.

My phones rings, I instantly look at the caller ID hoping to see Ally, but instead I see Aiden.

I smile at mom and Ava and walk outside to give them a minute, we need to leave soon.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"Oi bro, what are you doing tonight?" Aiden asks.

"Nothin yet" I reply, "maybe go to the gym?".

"Na man, come down to the club with us" Aiden replies.

"Dude it's a Sunday night?" I reply.

"Yeah man, but now that you and Dean are spoken for, all the girls will come to me and the twins" Aiden says explaining why him and the boys want to go.

"Who told you?" I ask Aiden, referring to the fact that I was now apparently 'spoken for'.

"Jake" Aiden says, I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"How does he know?" I ask.

"Cal told Damon" Aiden replies.

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah man whatever, what time?" I ask.

***

Me and the boys had just arrived at the club. It was the best one in town and was even good on a Sunday night apparently.

I had driven and so had Dean, the boys made us drive because apparently he and I were now the 'responsible' ones as we had 'settled down'.

All the guys knew about Ally and I now, Jake can't keep a secret very well.

I walked into the club followed by the boys and instantly all the girls started throwing us flirtatious glances.

Aiden was loving it, the rest of us not so much.

Aiden had already gone to find his victim, he was trying to have sex with 5 girls while we were here.

I rolled my eyes at him, and soon enough all the guys had disappeared leaving me alone.

I walked over to the bar to get a drink when a girl in a red dress dancing with a guy caught my attention.

Something about her dark hair and smoking body seems familiar.

When I got a better look at her I realised it was Ally dancing with Caleb.

Jealousy stirred in my stomach at the way they were dancing.

He seemed to be enjoying it, but not in a sexual way.

How can a guy have a chick that looks like Ally dancing on him like that and not feel anything, if you know what I mean.

The jealously in my stomach grows and in that moment I restrain from physically taking Ally away from Caleb.

I go outside cursing under my breathe.

Why the fuck do I have to feel this way so strongly towards Ally.

I lean against the balcony trying to think when I feel a presence beside me.

I look beside me and see it was Caleb.

"Hey man" Cal says happily causing me to roll my eyes.

"Sup" I reply sarcastically.

Caleb looks at me strangely.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" He asks chuckling.

I roll my eyes again.

"Having fun there with Ally, you guys seemed to very, comfortable" I say sarcastically.

Caleb bursts out laughing.

I look at him strangely.

"What the hell dude?" I ask.

"Nothing" Caleb shakes his head sarcastically.

"Where's Ally?" I ask him when realisation hits me that Ally is inside alone looking like that.

"I left her with Jake and Damon, she's real drunk" Caleb laughs.

I chuckle with him, I shouldn't be getting so annoyed about him and her.

"You know I'd never do anything to put her in danger or anything, she's my best friend?" He explains when he realises why I asked.

"Is that all you are, friends?" I ask sarcastically, then curse under my breathe, "sorry man, a little jealous I guess".

Caleb nods in acknowledgement, we stand in silence for a minute looking over the balcony.

"You don't need to get jealous of me" Caleb says looking out.

"I know man it's just hard, I don't do this relationship thing, I'm a no strings attached guy so I'm not used to having actual feelings for a girl, I don't even know how to control this fucking jealously" I admit to him, he's a cool guy.

"Chase, I'm gay" Caleb says shocking me, I look at him for further explanation.

"What?" I stupidly ask.

Caleb chuckles, "I'd appreciate if you didn't tell anyone, Ally is the only person who knows" he says.

"Yeah of course man" I reply, that's a big thing.

"I told her when I was 15, I think she'd already known for a while" he chuckled, I chuckled with him.

"Why'd you tell me then if you've never told anyone?" I ask him curiously.

If I'm being honest, him coming out to me made me respect the guy even more, that's some tough shit.

"Ally really likes you, like she loves you, you're the first good guy that she's ever loved and I don't want to get in the way of that, I don't want you to get jealous of her and I, and I'm too selfish to back off because she does mean so much to me, and I love the way we act, and telling you Is the only way that her and I won't ruin this for her" Caleb replies.

I nod in understanding, it makes sense, they've been close for what, years? She's beautiful, any guy can see that, gay or straight and the fact that her and Cal have never dated or hooked up should have made that pretty obvious.

"Thanks for telling me man, means a lot, and sorry for getting jealous" I reply chuckling.

Caleb goes to say something but Jake and Damon walk over to us with an extremely drunk Ally.

Even drunk she was by far the hottest chick I've ever seen, she was wearing a tight red dress that showed everything, all the guys were looking at her and that even made me jealous.

_______
Hey all,

I love drunk Ally as much as I love sober Chase.

Anyways...

Vote and comment please!!

- Jade xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.1K 40
This is the UNEDITED, ORIGINAL version of Silently Falling. If you wish to find the edited version, please go to my profile and you will find it ther...
471K 10.5K 53
" My sisters are fucking off limits! " Marco has a Golden Rule: His sisters are off limits to his friends. Robby, regardless of what he feels, can n...
31.2K 493 22
This story contains Rody x Vincent this is based off a game in 1960 called dead plate this story will contain: horror smut (maybe) cannibalism blood...
2.1M 68.7K 57
*Sequel to Bad Boy's Protection, and Senior Year with My Protector* *cover made by acityteen* Poppy McCormick has always thought that when s...