Dare To Dream [sequel to GASC...

By Spiro96Beliectioner

Sequel to Got A Secret, Can You Keep It? Prologue; Justin and Niall are closer than ever, the pair share not... More

Dare To Dream [sequel to GASCYKI]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

279 25 7
By Spiro96Beliectioner

Justin's POV

The next few days at Niall's were odd. His Dad stayed clear of me. Mainly because Maura told him to leave me be.

It was Christmas Eve, and Niall's whole family and friends were in the lounge,  doing some present exchange.

I of course went shopping earlier, because when Niall told me about it, I freaked out and went binge shopping - which is where I went crazy and bought everyone gifts. Including Bobby.

I was sitting beside Niall, nervously picking my fingers and shaking a little. There was a hat going around, and it had everyone's names in it, and whoever's name you got, you gave a gift to them.

Niall was smiling at me, whispering that I needed to calm down. Is he crazy? His family hate me, I just want to give a good impression.

I gave Ryan and Chaz money to buy gifts too, because they felt bad. I don't blame them.

The hat was now up to Liam, and he got Maura, so he gave her a gift, which was some book she seemed very interested in.

Louis got Harry a new jumper, while Harry gave Niall some guitar pics and some music paper.

Chaz was next, and I could swear I heard him squeal a little as his hand dived for a name. He pulled it out, "I got Zen! I mean Zayn!" He grinned

Zayn rolled his eyes, but chuckled as Perrie clapped her hands.

Chaz threw the present he got him earlier to Zayn , which Zayn caught luckily.

Zayn opened it, as everyone watched, "You got me a shaving kit?" He raised a brow.

"Yes! Get rid of the scrub! Ladies dig it!" Chaz grinned, while people laughed.

"Ah, thanks, but Perrie likes my facial hair." Zayn laughed, kissing Perrie's cheek.

I blushed as the hat was in front of me, and Maura was smiling widely, "Your turn, love."

I place my hand in, pulling out a folded piece of paper. I nervously unfolded it, and swallowed as I read the name, 'Bobby'.

"Bobby." I said loudly, the laughter died down, and Bobby looked at me, with a raised brow.

"Uh, you can just put that back and get another." Maura cleared her throat.

"No, Mrs' Horan, its fine." I forced a smile, that came of as a grimace.

I stood up, looking through the large bag full of wrapped presents and grabbed the one labelled Bobby.

I pulled it out and slowly handed it to Bobby, before sitting beside Niall.

Niall helped me pick out a present for Bobby earlier, even though he insisted that I didn't need to buy him anything too extravagant, but if you knew me, you'd know I panicked and make everything work down to detail.

Bobby opened it, sighing loudly as all eyes were on him. When he looked at the gift, his eyes widened, "Tickets to see Meatloaf, I... why?" Bobby looked at me in shock.

"Its the season to give," I mumbled, "Even to those who don't like you. Merry Christmas, Mr. Horan."

And at that moment, I swear, Bobby had a look of guilt, and looked away.

Niall dipped his hand in the hat, "Ooh I got Danielle! Sucked in Liam!" He grinned, throwing Danielle a small gift. She giggled and caught it.

"Really Niall? You got her a Victoria Secret Gift Card?" Liam raised a brow as he stared at the gift Danielle had.

"Hey! Its the thought that counts!" Danielle giggled, kissing Liam's blushing cheeks.

"Yeah, I thought really hard... I mean, you probably have no sugar and spice in the bedroom, now you and Dani can go lingerie shopping." Niall winked, causing a line of laughter from everyone, and a slap up the head from Maura.

"Niall!" She scolded, "Liam and Danielle's sex life is none of your business, no one asks where you put your silly willy, now hush."

" Silly Willy," Louis snorted a laugh, "This is why we love you Ma ma Horan."

Maura grinned, "Oh hush all of you, its my turn to pick from the hat, but seeing as there's only one last person left, Justin, Merry Christmas hun." Maura leaned down, picking up a bag, and handing it to me.

I blushed, "Thank you." I said, before peaking in, and pulling out two wrapped gifts.

One was box shaped, and the other felt like a piece of clothing. I opened the box first, and it was a shower and bath set for men. I smiled thankfully up at Maura, before going to unwrap the other gift.

"Wait a sec, Justin." Maura interrupted. I looked at her, confused a little, thinking I did something wrong. She smiled, "I think that's something you and Niall could open upstairs. Everyone else please help me clean up."

Niall stood up, pulling me to my feet and led me out the room, while I held the bag.

" Is this something sexual?" I asked Niall, blushing.

He laughed, "No."

We walked into the bedroom, where Niall turned to me and smiled, motioning me to open the gift.

I opened it, unfolding what looked like a sweater, knitted at home. I stared at its Christmas  colours, red and green. Then the words ' Justin Bieber; And the Horan Elves' I giggled and raised a brow.

"What's that mean?" I smiled.

"Its what me Mum calls my family 'round Christmas time... its her way of saying she accepts you in the family... we wear the sweaters every Christmas, the boys even have one, and I think she's made Chaz and Ryan one each to wear tomorrow too." Niall laughed.

I smiled, giving Niall a hug, "God, I love you and your mum."

"Not the same way, right?" He laughed, holding me close.

I chuckled, shaking my head as I buried my face into his neck with a content sigh, "Couldn't love anyone like I love you." I mumbled, fixated on the scent of a fruity smell coming from him - most likely his conditioner.

"You okay, now?" Niall rubbed my lower back, tightening his grip slightly - as if he were afraid I'd slip from his arms.

I smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine... we should probably go back down and give them a hand."

"I have a better idea," Niall smiled, walking backwards with me still tightly in his arms.

I felt one of his arms move away, before hearing a clicking noise - which I'm certain is the sound of him locking the door.

I looked at him curiously, a small smile on my lips. Niall just shook his head, leading me towards the bed, and pulling me down with him as he sat on the edge.

He encouraged me to straddle his lap, where I then held onto his shoulders, biting my bottom lip as a blush crept onto my cheeks.

His fingers placed themselves on my hips, massaging the area lightly as his blue eyes focused on my brown ones.

He smiled at me, leaning up to brush his nose against mine, "Can we just kiss for a little while?" He asked, but I knew he wouldn't even wait for an answer as his firm lips pressed against my slightly gaped ones.

I didn't think to close my mouth, already feeling Niall's tongue roam around the inside of my cheek. He kissed me we determination, and passion. I let him win the tongue battle, and allowed him to be the 'man' at that moment, because I enjoyed it, nonetheless.

Chaz's POV

"Ryan, what're you doing?" I whined as he dragged me out I'm the cold night, towards the wooden shed almost a mile away from the house - well maybe it wasn't a mile... I'm not even sure how far a mile is, but all I know, is that the house looks like a lot smaller and it was quite dark.

"Oh hush, and follow." He said, pulling my hand and sending me a wink.

I groaned, "You probably are just dragging me out here to have sex in that shed. I bloody knew it. God, can't we at least go back and grab a jumper? I left mine in the r-"

"Chaz, shut up." Ryan cut me off, stopping just outside the shed door, before turning to face me, "Close your eyes."

I rose a brow, "Are you go-"

"Close your eyes, now." Ryan said with a firm tone, possibly impatient with my lack of following orders.

I huffed quite childishly, before closing my eyes. I could hear the sound of Ryan opening the door to the shed, before he began tugging my hand and leading me in.

It seemed colder in the shed, I shivered slightly, and frowned as Ryan let go of my hand, shutting the shed door by the sounds of it.

"Ryan?" I whined, my eyes still shut.

"Hold on." He whispered in my ear, before kissing my cheek from behind, and then pulled away once again.

I swallowed nervously as I waited for him to say something else.

I jumped slightly as the sound of music played.  I'll Be by Edwin McCain played softly in my ears.

Ryan placed his hands on my hips, standing behind me. I felt myself heat up at the moment.

"Open your eyes." Ryan said, and I did.

I stared, shocked by the sight of Christmas lights hanging from the ceiling, flower pedals on the floor, and a small table with a few wrapped gifts on it.

"Wow." Was all I was able to say.

Ryan pulled away to stand in front of me, a smile on his lips, "Let's dance." He held out a hand.

I blushed madly, looking around the room, "Where's the cameras? Ryan, this isn't funny... this is all romantic and cheesy, and-"

"And its our date," Ryan interrupted, "Our Christmas eve date, where we slow dance to some cheesy music, kiss, you open my present for you, we kiss more, I tell you how much I love you, and we have a nice night."

I froze, staring at Ryan in shock, "Love? Love? You love me?" I blurred out, unsure if he actually said the L word.

Ryan smiled, pulling me close, "I've had time to think, and being around you, being a cheesy secret couple, I've realized that I've grown some strong feelings towards you, and I think its time we do something romantic, that's not sex. So stop being a sook, and dance with me."

I smiled, chuckling softly, "Okay."

Ryan smiled at that, dragging me closer, allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck, with his wrapped around my waist, slowly moving to the music.

His eyes stayed looking down at me, and I smiled, staring back.

It felt weird being like this with Ryan... a good kind of weird. And I definitely didn't want it to stop.

Louis' POV

Harry and I sat in the lounge side by side. Everyone seems to have gone to bed, since all the lights were switched off, aside from the tv glowing in front of Harry and I.

Some old black and white film played, and we were snug under a blanket.

I practically curled up into Harry as the film came to a love scene.

"I wish I was in one of these films." I murmured, my eyes catching Harry's as he gave me a questioning look.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because its a smoochy movie, and I think its a cute story." I smiled.

"Aren't we cute enough?" Harry sighed, "look at us, we're cuddling while watching a movie, and we love each other."

"It depends, Haz. This girl has been kissed millions of times during this passed hour, and I haven't had a kiss since last night." I pouted at him.

Harry rolled his eyes, smiling still, as he leant over and kissed me softly.

I kissed back happily, loving the comfort I felt around him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...