Chapter 10

Selena's POV

Do you know what it feels like, when people hate you, for something you did, that had nothing to do with them?

When everyone sends you death threats for dating someone?

Even though, I'm completely over my ex, I'm still referred to as a famewhore.

I learned something today...

Frank, - as I've learned his name - was one of my haters.

He was planning on kidnapping me, because he hated me.

He made me kiss Justin, help him try and make Justin to have a broken heart.

Frank wants Justin.

Its sick, he's in his thirties, for crying out loud, and he was obsessed with Justin.

Today, I planned on meeting Frank to try and stop hin from doing what he was doing.

He kidnapped Zayn and Chaz.

He sent me photos of Chaz beaten so badly.

I was terrified, because Frank had ripped me by my hair, pulling me into his car.

He was repeating to me that he was going to kill me, he was going to make sure I died a horrible death.

He hates me, and he wants me dead, all becase I dated Justin.

Because I was a famous person, who dated Justin...

People call me a famewhore, I'm not stupid.

I've dated a few famous people, yes, but people forget that I've been acting since I was young.

I used to star in Barney, c'mon...

But, as soon as I started dating Justin, hate rolled in pretty hard.

Its horrible.

I was in so much shock when Zayn Malik bloody rescued me!

I couldnt process when he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him.

I was surprised he didnt leave me there to rot, like everyone else wouldve.

Right now, after trying to call Justin, we were rushing down streets, trying to figure out where we were.

Zayn still had a grip on my wrist, pulling me with him.

"There has to be a local shop or something..." Zayn sighed, turning a corner.

Our eyes widened when we actually spotted a mall.

"Seems like luck's on our side..." I mumbled.

Zayn began running, dragging me right behind him.

I had one shoe on, because when Frank abducted me, my left shoe slipped off.

We ran into the mall, ignoring the stares from people.

We ran into one of the shops, straight to the counter.

"Is there any police close by?" Zayn asked.

"Uh, y-you're Zayn..." The young girl behind the counter.

I rolled my eyes, pushing Zayn away from the counter, "Yes, he's Zayn, but we really need the police imme-"

"OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE ZAYN AND YOU'RE SELENA! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" She squealed.

I sighed, smiling.

"Listen love, we really need to talk to a police officer, we'll happily sign a few things and get a picture with you, but first, help us out, yeah?" Zayn smiled, flashing his teeth.