κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Κα΄α΄œΚ€κœ± β€’ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ γ€βœ“γ€‘

By Dippy08

❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (M)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (M)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Epilogue)

Chapter 13

10.9K 559 46
By Dippy08

Author's perspective

The morning started and breezes were making the young blonde's hair fly here and there in the air as he looked out of the window.

"Will he come today?" 

The blonde asked himself as he waited for the ravenette.

He looked down at the floor, a little upset.

"Tae-Tae Hyungie" 

His eyes later caught a little boy, his cousin Jisung. His lips formed a smile as he saw his little brother running in his direction to hug him. The blonde spread his arms out and knelt down to catch the little one.

"What a surprise Sungie?" 

"Hyungie, I was missing you." The little boy said with his lips formed as a pout. 

"Aww, hyungie missed you too"

"I brought him here Tae, he wanted to meet you," Taehyung's aunt said.

"And I am early today so that I can do the work since your student has to come. When will he arrive?" The lady asked.

"Ah, not sure, maybe he won't come," Taehyung said, sounding a little sad.

"Why? You don't teach him anymore?" 

"No, I think he's just busy"

"Ah okay" the lady smiled and wore her apron. 

"Hyungie, I want to dwaw a dwagon"

The little boy asked and pulled out his drawing from his little bag pack.

"Okay, Sungie. Let's make it for you"

The young blonde carried the little boy and made him sit on the chair behind the counter so that the two could draw.

Taehyung started to draw the dragon on the paper and the young Jisung clapped his hands as he saw his brother making the dragon for him.

"I hope I am not late," the young ravenette said as he entered the bakery.

Taehyung's eyes lightened up brightly as he saw the owner of the voice.

"Jungkook?" 

"G-good morning" the ravenette said softly.

"Hey little boy? Can I join you too?" Jungkook asked Jisung who nodded his head fastly as the little boy kept on chewing his candy.

"Hello! I am Jungkook & You?"

"I am Jisund" the little boy said his name improperly because he was still young to pronounce it perfectly. Then he happily hopped on his chair.

"Nice to meet you Jisung" 

"wice to meet you" Jisung copied his words that left Jungkook chuckle.

"You're a smart boy" Jungkook playfully ruffled his hair.

Taehyung's lips were never leaving a smile when he saw the two boys being friends.

"Good morning Jungkook," Taehyung greeted back after a while.

Jungkook sat on the chair beside the little boy. 

"What are you doing Jisung?" The ravenette asked.

"I am making a dwagon" 

"A dragon?"

"No a dwagon" 

"Oh okay" the childishness of the little boy left Jungkook chuckled softly.

The ravenette raised his head to look at the blonde staring at him lovingly. Taehyung turned his gaze away as he saw the other male catching him staring.

"Jungkook, I am glad you come." The blonde sat beside him.

"Tae.."

"Yeah?" 

"I am sorry for yesterday" 

Taehyung's heartbeats were getting faster as the ravenette leaned over and held his hand into his own.

"I shouldn't have been like that to you and I am really sorry for that"

"Jungkook, Is everything o-okay?" The blonde asked, a little worried.

"Tae, I, ahh... I wanted to... I just" the ravenette stuttered before starting the sentence.

"Yes Jungkook? Tell me" the blonde asked and put his other hand on top of ravenette's.

"Hey, Tae-Tae, hey Sungie bun" Jin entered the bakery and the little Jisung ran to hug his hyung.

"Jinnie Hyung" the little boy exclaimed cutely.

"Hi little bun." The older male carried the younger into his arms and pecked his round cheeks. The younger giggled cutely in his arms.

"Hi Tae-Tae, how are you?" The older male asked and the blonde smiled widely after hugging his brother.

"I am good hyung" 

"Hyung" the ravenette asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Jungkook he's my elder cousin Jin hyung, and Jin hyung this is Jungkook my friend" 

"Oh hi Jungkook" Jin pulled out his hand for him to shake.

"H-hi Jin hyung" Jungkook nicely shook his hand.

"So, I was here to bring Sungie, as I promised him, I am taking him to the park. Okay. Sungie, say them bye." Jin said and carried Jisungie with him and the little boy waved his other hyung bye. 

The ravenette and the blonde sat down as the other two left.

"So Jungkook... What were you talking about?" The blonde asked.

"Ahh, nothing"

"Jungkook tell me, what's wrong" 

"I was just.... I just can't tell"

"Why Jungkook? What's wrong?"

Jungkook's Perspective

"Why Jungkook? What's wrong?" He asked me and showed me his crystal clear eyes.

Now, how could I tell him that I was being the dumbest person to think the most stupid thing about him. How could I let him know that I was being jealous of him for being with his own brother? No one in the world was dumbest like me at the moment. I wanted to slap myself so hardly for being so stupid.

It was really embarrassing, he was asking me the reason and I couldn't tell because what if he would know the reason and what if he would think of me as a dumb person?

"Jungkook, say something" he clutched my arm and shook me a little. This time he was a little desperate to know.

And then I took a long breath before starting.

"Tae, I know you're gonna hate me after this but I am really sorry in advance, actually I saw you on Friday with Jin hyung in the kitchen when I came over to meet you and I thought..."

"You thought what?" He sounded a little worried.

".... I thought that you two are a thing....a-and"

"And?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"And I was a little pissed at you because I was wondering why didn't you let me know about him, I thought you were hiding your secret that we both don't suppose to hide from each other...." I completed with a huff.

"....Hah! Tae... I am so sorry, for being so stupid, I am really sorry. I shouldn't have been like that. I am a crackhead... don't hate me after this, please don't be mad at me... Please" 

I knelt down in front of him and joined my hands. 

He was a little startled by my actions and he stood up from his chair.

"No, Jungkook, get up. I am not mad at you. It's okay. It's fine. Just get up now. Please" he tried to pull me up by my arms.

I stood up and looked at the ground with an embarrassment on my face.

"Jungkook?" He asked but I was still looking at the ground.

"Jungkook look at me" 

I raised my head up and faced him.

"It wasn't your fault, I should've clarified you about my brother. I know you might be thinking something else but it's all natural. I am not mad at you nor I will ever hate you. I am just happy that it wasn't a serious matter behind your that behaviour" 

I was totally right to name him as an angel because he was truly an angel. He owned the purest heart in the world. A stupid person like me needed to be slapped but he wasn't even a little mad at me. Instead he showed up his brightest smile and I swear I felt so light. 

"Tae, are you sure?" I asked without believing in reality.

He nodded with a warm smile and I didn't know from where I got all the courage, I pulled him by his arm and I hugged him.

My arms snaked his waist. I could feel his beautiful curves under his large sweater.

I felt his hands around me too and I didn't want to pull away.

I suddenly pulled away realising that we were still in a bakery and what if someone else would notice us.

As I pulled away I palmed the back of my head a little embarrassed. He shyly looked at the ground and I could see his blush on the cheeks.

"Ahem ahem, I need your little help Tae" Taehyung's aunt asked as she looked at us with a smile. Taehyung went to the kitchen to help her and I was standing alone in the bakery. 

And I swear I wanted to dig my red face into the ground at the moment.

Gosh! What was happening to me?

******

Enjoyed?

As I said, I reunited them. More fluff and fun ahead guys🤗

Hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.9K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
91.7K 4.9K 11
β”β”β”β˜ž 𝘒 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘒𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘡 ...
3.6K 297 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
137K 7.4K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...