Rebirth: TMD pregnant again

By LazyAntTL

Title: Rebirth: Fucking pregnant again (他妈的又怀上了[重生]) Author: Xiao Zui (小最) Status: Completed Length: 64 cha... More

Rebirth: TMD pregnant again
4.1 Rebirth and Escape
4.2 Rebirth and Escape
5.1 Rebirth and Escape
5.2 Rebirth and Escape
6.1 Rebirth and Escape
6.2 Rebirth and Escape
7.1 Rebirth and Escape
7.2 Rebirth and Escape
8.1 Rebirth and Escape
8.2 Rebirth and Escape
9.1 Rebirth and Escape
9.2 Rebirth and Escape
10.1 Rebirth and Escape
10.2 Rebirth and Escape
11.1 I fucking love you
11.2 I fucking love you
12.1 I fucking love you
12.2 I fucking love you
13.1 I fucking loves you
13.2 I fucking loves you
14.1 I Fucking love you
14.2 I fucking love you
18.1 I fucking love you
18.2 I fucking love you
19.1 I fucking love you
19.2 I fucking love you
20.1 I fucking love you
15.1 I fucking love you
20.2 I fucking love you
21.1 Life and death choice
21.2 Life and death choices
22.1 Life and death choices
22.2 Life and death choice
23.1 Life and death choice
15.2 I fucking love you
23.2 Life and death choice
24.1 Life and death choice
24.2 Life and death choice
25.1 Life and death choice
25.2 Life and death choice
26 Life and death choice
16.1 I fucking love you
27 Life and death choice
28.1 Life and death choice
29.1 Life and death choice
30 Life and death choice
31 Life and death choice
32 Life and death choice
16.2 I fucking love you
33 Life and death choice
34 Life and death choice
35 Life and death choice
36 Life and death choice
37 Life and death choice
38 Life and death choice
17.1 I fucking love you
39 Life and death choice
40 Life and death choice
42 Birth of Two buns
17.2 I fucking love you
43 Birth of Second bun
44 Birth of Second bun
45 Birth of Second bun
46 Birth of Second bun
47 Birth of Second bun
48 Birth of Second bun
49 Birth of Second Bun
50 Birth of Second Bun
51 Fan outside [Care buy] small buns essay "My four dads"
52 Birth of Second Bun
53 Birth of Second Bun
54 Birth of Second Bun
55 Birth of Second Bun
56 Birth of Second Bun
57 Birth of Second Bun
58 Birth of Second Bun
59 Birth of Second Bun
60 Birth of Second Bun
61 Birth of Second Bun Finale
62 Fan Service Qian Ming and Chang Gaofeng Purchase a Home on New Year
63 Outside the sea in Hainan (Qian Ming & Chang Gaofeng)
64 Birth of Third Bun

41 Birth of two buns

2.8K 29 1
By LazyAntTL

For a time, only the sea breeze roared on the cliff.

Qian Ming gritted his teeth: "You drag him, I touched it from under the cliff."

"Wait," Chang Gaofeng shouted at him. "I don't say how likely you are to climb to the bottom and fall to the waves. Let Tan Zeyao say that he can solve the problem. Why do you want to find it easy? Don't you know what is the heart attack? Don't you know what is the plan for slowing down? Have you read "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms"?"

Qian Ming: "..."

Qian Ming didn't feel like it. The confidant behind Chang Gaofeng was so shocked that his eyes fell out. Chang Shi, who always cherishes the words like gold, actually took out such a series of ingenious words at the crucial moment, and he was so mean that he chewed the words and dropped the book bags.

Chang Gaofeng glanced at him: "What are you doing, don't hurry to trouble Tan Zeyao!"

Qian Ming: "..."

Jing Guanghui felt that it made sense. He wanted to persuade people. Pulled by Liu Yan: "Don't you add chaos!"

Jing Guanghui looked at him doubtfully. Liu Yan silently sighed and asked: "How are you going to persuade?"

Jing Guanghui said: "Let him quickly say that he likes him! How can he persuade?"

Liu Yan silently pulled the person aside and refused to explain.

The wind brought up the moisture of the sea, and the sun did not know when it was covered by dark clouds. The atmosphere is deadlocked.

Ling Fangping endured for a long time, and finally could not help but whispered: "Hey, my neck is broken by you!"

"You shut up!"

"Hey, did you have an early onset of Parkinson's syndrome?"

"Shut up! I am nervous!" Yu Yuan gnawed his teeth. "Don't provoke me again, beware of my gun fire!"

Ling Fangping kindly reminded: "Your gun insurance is not open." Just did not pay attention, this time, nothing to do, and then carefully squinted, only to find that he was so coerced by such a threatening gun, too damn funny now!

Yu Yuan: "...there are all the steps to do this, and it’s boring to go halfway. It’s good to accompany me. You want to know what your position in Tan Zeyao's mind? This can make a chance for him to really tell the truth. Don't miss it, don't want to miss it?"

"..." Ling Fangping's expression is quite strange. "I think you should take this opportunity to open the gun insurance."

Yu Yuan looked at him intricately: "It really will go away."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Qian Ming had no choice but to knock on the side to attack Xiaozhi with emotion, and spent a lot of money, but in exchange for Tan Zeyao with a blank eye: "Do you want to sneak into it?"

Qian Ming: "..." Please don't say so straightforward.

Silence for a long time, Tan Zeyao hardly spit out three words to Yu Yuan: "I'm sorry. I..."

"You don't have to say," Yu Yuan interrupted him. "I understand."

Tan Zeyao looked at his eyes: "I choose to let you live. But I will die with him."

Ling Fangping suddenly had the urge to cry. The nose was suddenly punched and it was sour.

There is no expression on Yu Yuan’s face. In the eyes of the typhoon, the center of the storm is terrible. Ling Fangping was suffocated by the low pressure one second, finally heard Yu Yuan whispered in his ear: "Hey, help me out the phone!"

Ling Fangping said it out and looked at Yu Yuan with a questioning eye. The child’s thoughts are off-line, and Ling Fangping is really not sure what he is going to do.

Yu Yuandao: "I read, you dial!"

Ling Fangping nodded.

"1--"

Ling Fangping squats 1 and silently guesses whether the next digit is 3 ah 5 or 8 ah.

Yu Yuan: "1 -"

Huh? Is there such a mobile phone number? Ling Fangping squatted on one side and then threw the phone out. At that moment, he heard Yu Yuan read the last number: "0."

I grass you directly said that dialing the alarm call is not enough? No, what time is your fucking alarm? Are you afraid that no one will appreciate your majesty with a gun?

"My mobile phone is very expensive. If you break it, you will sell it!" Yu Yuan seems to have finally recovered a little spirit. He took the mobile phone from Ling Fangping and left his thumb firmly.

Ling Fangping is considering how to win over and not cause irreparable tragic consequences. He listened to Yu Yuan: "Hey, don't stare at the old man, Tan Zeyao is watching you!"

Ling Fangping looked down at Tan Zeyao, and Yu Yuan said to the phone: "The cliff above the No. 2 warehouse of Longjiang Wharf, some people took the hostage with guns."

"..." Ling Fangping looked at Yu Yuan and hung up the phone and handed it over: "Hold, give it to you!"

Ling Fangping: "..."

Not long after, the voice of the police car came from afar.

Tan Zeyao’s face changed: “Xiao Yu, you are going! Put down the gun!” He said to the special forces.

Ling Fangping is about to break free, Yu Yuan raised his hand and opened the insurance: "Sorry. I just gave you the chance that you didn't leave, and now it was too late."

Jing Guanghui said: "Can't let him go!" Just after he finished speaking, Liu Yan was taken to the shackles.

Qian Ming stared down at his toes and did not speak. Chang Gaofeng casually left him a back.

Tan Zeyao knows that they are acquiescence. However, Yu Yuan smiled and shook his head slowly toward him: "Where can I go?"

Tan Zeyao lived.

Ling Fangping said: "Yu Yuan, go down the stairs. Stay in the green hills, not afraid of no firewood."

Yu Yuan: "Ling Fangping."

"Ok?"

"This step is too steep, I can't go down."

Yu Yuan’s voice is as light as a sigh, Ling Fangping did not hear clearly, subconsciously asked: “What?”

"It's too late." Yu Yuan.

Under the cliff, the lights of the police car flashed. The harsh siren sounded through the sky.

Tan Zeyao hurriedly said: "Yu Yuan, it’s too late to leave! Put the gun down! Go away! I drag the police."

"If you don't want his life," Yu Yuan laughed coldly. "Please go ahead."

"Is it?" Yu Yuan said in Ling Fangping's ear. "He didn't dare to come. I lost, recognized. Later... you have a good life, don't toss. Anything can't stand toss."

Ling Fangping did not know what to say. Too many emotions roll in his heart, but he don't know how to express it.

He love this kind of thing, he didn't dare to think about it. In the future... If there is a future, he may be able to think about it with ease.

"Take care... Babe," Yu Yuan said, suddenly chuckling. "As for why a big man is pregnant, why..."

Ling Fangping erected his ears and heard the next half of the mess that made him feel instantly in the wind: "Explain to you in the next life."

The policeman with the live ammunition slowly touched the top of the cliff. The sea breeze is getting more and more violent.

Suddenly there was a sound coming from the direction of the warehouse. Chang Gaofeng first reacted: "Lone!"

Suddenly shaking the mountain for a while. The popping sound is deafening.

The huge waves rushed everyone to stand unsteadily, and fell to the ground with the waves.

Wu Zicheng ran up the cliff panting and was seeing Yu Yuan stepping on the edge of the cliff and rushing out of the cliff without missed.

"A ning!" Wu Zicheng rushed in the past and did not hesitate to jump with him.

Tan Zeyao stepped forward and held Ling Fangping who fell on the rock: "Baby, you didn't." Tan Zeyao stepped forward and held Ling Fangping who fell on the rock: "Baby, are you okay? Just... scared me."

"If he pushed me, we both have to finish." Ling Fangping said. "He fell."

Tan Zeyao put Ling Fangping in his arms, tightly: "Wu Zicheng's water is very good, he will be fine. What's wrong with you?" The person in his arms was pale, his body twitched slightly, and Tan Zeyao reached out and took him. Touching the sweat on his forehead.

"My stomach hurts." Ling Fangping.

Yu Yuan was pierced by the reef under the cliff. Rescue in the emergency room.

Wu Zicheng smoked in the corridor and was severely warned by the passing nurse. Wu Zicheng glanced at her and smothered the smoke directly into the palm of his hand and the nurse disappeared.

It has been four hours. It has been four hours since he and several special forces rescued people from the sea. Wu Zicheng stared at the red light that showed "in the operation" and stared at the sore eyes and tears.

It turned out that he is Yu Yuan. The child who looked at him coldly every time, when he met, he smashed his four wheels and returned to the young man who had made him colorful, and that... smiled and dazzled, like a person ... enchanting.

It’s all about him.

He still couldn't figure out what kind of feelings he had but the moment the body jumped from the cliff before reason, he suddenly understood.

That is love.

A policeman with a live ammunition shot outside the operating room. As the chief suspect of the 912 blast, Yu Yuan was closely monitored by the police 24 hours a day.

People are not saved, monitor your sister!

The 912 bombing is under investigation. 200 kg of TNT was buried under the warehouse and ignited by a timing device. The second warehouse was completely flattened, and none of the people in the warehouse were spared.

If it is not Yu Yuan, they are about to be wiped out. The bomber obviously wants to kill both sides of the transaction. It is said that Yu Yuan and Nie Chengjun are not suspected but because Yu Yuan left the warehouse halfway, he became the most suspected person.

Ling Fangping was lying in bed and infusion. Tan Zeyao was watching him beside him, and he gently stroked his little belly.

"Paws are taken away!" Ling Fangping said, "Don't mess with me, mine is now a little!"

Until now, Ling Fangping’s mind is still buzzing, as if there are countless trains rolling over in it.

An hour ago.

He fixedly stared at the obstetrician who was said to have a very strict relationship with Wu Zicheng for at least three minutes: "What the hell are you talking about?! I am pregnant again?!"

The obstetrician and gynaecologist calmly nodded: "Yes. You almost had a miscarriage today, so it is best to stay in bed for a while."

Abortion?! Resting in bed?! Resting your sister! Ling Fangping was shocked again and again in the wind.

From the spy war movie to the bitter drama at eight o'clock, it turned out to be a burlesque! Nice, burlesque! Heaven! Earth! Who told him a big man, why are you pregnant again! And also toss to almost abortion!

This day is really too damn wonderful, wonderful!
====================================================
The author has something to say: the points in the previous chapter have been sent, you can click [Account]-[Integration Record] to query. The table is too small, just a small mind orz is more than two in the morning. This is scheduled to be sent at 11 am orz

The chapter that ended up in this chapter is over, and the rest are short of parents. Those who don't like it can go to this chapter. Hey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 14.4K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
710K 43.5K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
4.7M 299K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
579K 20.1K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...