My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

Busted

201 3 0
By libbyluver14

The next morning I could feel something on my face. I woke up and saw Harry looking at me.

"Good morning love."

"Morning babe."

"How did you sleep?"

"Fine thanks. You?"

"Good since your next to me." He started to kiss my forehead. I closed my eyes and sighed. 

"You like that?" Shit he must have heard me sigh. I nodded my head and he did it again. I knew where this was leading and I wanted him to kiss me. I had been fan girling on him for so long. He started to pull away and get out of the bunk. I laid my head back down again and covered my face with my arm. He didn't kiss me and I wanted him to. I climbed out of the bunk after a couple of seconds and headed to the front of the bus. We were driving somewhere and the boys were all at the table eating breakfast. 

"Where are we going next?" I asked as I slid in next to Louis. 

"Massachusetts." 

"Oh alright. I'm going to go and just use the shower first."

"No you are not! I called it first like five minutes ago!" Zayn yelled at me.

"Well you are going to have to beat me to the bathroom then." At that I took off running towards the bathroom. Zayn and I were fighting to get into the bathroom first. I kissed him on the cheek and he stumbled backwards and I took that advantage to get in and lock the door. I heard slams and knocks on the door and Zayn yelling.

"Knock it off! I'll be done in half an hour to an hour. I think you can wait. Harry! I forgot my clothes can you bring me some!" I had just remembered that I forgot to grab my clothes when I ran in here. As I was getting the water to right temperature I heard a knock and Harry saying it was him. I opened the door and he handed me some clothes. I noticed they were his. His Rolling Stones t-shirt which had tons of holes in it and I knew that was his favorite. I'm not sure if his jeans would fit me, but you know what they smelled like him so I would take that. 

I hopped into the shower humming and singing one of their songs that I had stuck in my head. My shampoo smelled so good and it was weird saying that, but it did. After half an hour of showering I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. Looking at myself in the mirror I realized that I was an idiot for trying to kill myself. I only tried because I was sad and I didn't want to live after what Ashton and mum told me. 

After I got out of the bathroom I heard five boys groan and yell things at me like what took you so long? What were you doing in there? Were you trying to kill yourself again? Zayn automatically ran in and locked the door while I heard four other boys groan about how they had to pee and we only had one bathroom. I walked over to the couch while the boys were trying to get Zayne to open the door. I wasn't expecting my phone to go off until I felt it vibrating in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and it was flashing Ashton. 

"Hello."

"Hi babe. How's it going on their bus?"

"Great." I told him sarcastically. 

"Don't be sarcastic with us Bin."

"Luke I told you never to call me that again. Wait! Am I on speaker?"

"Yup we can hear you loud and clear."

Groaning I just tell him "That's great!"

"Bin! Stop!"

"LUKE!"

"Alright I'll stop, but seriously how's it going over there?"

"Ummm Ash don't tell mum this, but I think that I have a crush on this bus."

"OMG is it Harry?"

"What! No of course not. Where did you get that idea from?"

"OMG it is. Why didn't you tell me? Bindi tell me?" That's all I heard as I hung up on him. I'll deal with him later. 

"Bindi are you okay? Was that Ashton?" I noticed Harry had sat next to me.

"I'm fine thank you. Yes that was him."

"What did he want?"

"Just to see how I'm doing."

"Oh okay. Well it seems like the boys have given up on the bathroom. I know I haven't said this yet, but you look great in my shirt and jeans" I did notice that the noise level had gone down. For some reason I was tired again and I forgot to take my anti-depression pill. Fuck it I didn't want to take a pill that would make me happy. I had Harry or at least I hoped I did. I did something not like me next. I kissed him real quick on the lips. I was blushing when I turned away. He looked stunned.

"Harry I'm sorry." I didn't expect this next thing. He took my head in his hands and kissed me. He put his tongue on my bottom lip asking for my permission. I accepted and let him stick his tongue in my mouth. My tongue was exploring his mouth while his was doing the same to my mouth. He pushed me on the couch never leaving my mouth and I could feel his weight on me. 

Cough cough. I looked up and four boys were looking at us. I quickly sat up rearranging my shirt and myself. 

"Har?"

"Yes Niall."

"Were you just umm making out with Bindi?"

"Yes I was Niall."

"OOOOO Ashton's going to kill you."

"Not if you don't open your mouth and tell him." I quickly got up and went to the back of the bus. I needed to calm myself down. I had just kissed Harry or more like made out with Harry. He had a reputation and I did read the tabloids so I knew that he had gone out with a lot of girls that I looked up to like Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner. 

"Umm are you okay?" I looked up and Liam was there.

"i'm alright. I just know if Ashton finds out I'm dead. Please don't tell him."

"I'm sorry, but I don't keep secrets. Plus he knew you liked Harry, so he knew this was going to happen." I put my head in my hands and just felt the tears coming down my face.

"Please don't cry love. Please. I'm not good with crying girls."

"I'm sorry, but he warned me not to fall in love since I was going to be going to college in a couple of weeks. He knew this was gonna happen."

"Look if you want the arena is like five minutes away we can go and talk to him."

"No I think I have to talk to him."

"Alright, but if you need backup don't be afraid to call us." I nodded my head and got up to go outside. I was in search of their bus since I needed to do this. I found the bus, but no one was there so I went into the arena and found them rehearsing. Of course they were rehearsing. I just watched them and listened to them singing. Luke was like my second brother so I knew he was the person to tell instead of Ashton. 

Once they were done rehearsing I called Luke over.

"What's up Di?"

"I have to tell you something and I don't want Ashton knowing."

"Okay what is it?"

"I kissed Harry." He started laughing slapping himself. When he was done laughing he looked at my serious face and automatically looked serious.

"Oh shut the front door. You actually kissed him."

"Yup," Popping the 'P' at the end. 

"We can't tell Ashton. He will kill Harry. As much as he looks up to him he wants to protect you."

" I know I know. That's why I told you." I kissed him on the cheek and ran off. I didn't know where I was going, but it felt good to just run. I have not run in so long so for me it felt great to just let go and run. I wasn't even paying attention to who I ran into until I felt myself run into a hard body and sweaty.

"Where were you running off to?" I looked up and smiled. It was Harry and he must have just worked out. God he looked good with no shirt on and I should not have been staring. 

"Do you like what you see?"

"Just go take a shower you smell." He was laughing at that and I didn't understand why he was laughing. I didn't say anything funny.

"Alright if you say so, but first can I hug you?"

"No I know that trick. I do have a brother who has three other guy friends." I took off running with Harry behind me. Why was it my luck to always run into someone. I fell on the ground when I saw a tattooed arm help me up. It was Liam who was also sweaty. What was it with these guys and sweat? Ewwwww.

"Where were you running off to lass? or I should ask who were you running from?" I pointed at Harry and he had this look in his eyes and before I knew it I was squished between two sweaty guys. All I heard in the distance was are we having a bro hug? They both nodded their heads and soon I was in the middle of a sweaty hug with nine boys all sweaty and smelly. 

"EWWWWWWWW I'm gonna throw up. Please all shower." We finally broke off and they all headed in separate directions. Now I needed to get cleaned up. 

"Bindi?" I looked up and Ashton was there still.

"Yes Ash."

"Ummmm some of the boys were telling me something that I hope isn't true."

"Well what is it?"

"Did you kiss Harry?"

"No Ash I didn't."

"Are you lying?"

"No Ash I'm not. When is mum coming in?"

"Shit I have to go and get her. Go and get some rest you look tired and take your pills."

"Okay I will!" Not, but of course I wouldn't tell him that. I needed a shower I smelled like nine boys. I walked back to our bus and saw Harry kissing a girl. I couldn't move so I just stood there and stared. When they stopped kissing long enough to notice me I took off running with tears streaming down my face. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore and I collapsed against a wall. Why did I let myself like him? Why did I care who he kissed? 

"Bin?" I looked up to see Luke standing there with Michael and Calum. They all took care of me when Ashton couldn't. I got up and ran into their arms. 

"Is it Harry?" I nodded my head crying even harder when he said his name.

"Come on. We're going to our bus." He lifted me bridal style with me crying into the crook of his neck. Once we got back to their bus I didn't even notice Harry there. I didn't want to talk to him and Luke and the boys knew it. As Luke was carrying me to the back of the bus I could hear hushed voices telling him to back off. Luke put me down in his bed where I started to calm down. He brought me a cup of water and some Advil since he knew when I cried that hard I tended to get a headache. 

"Michael can you go to the 1D bus and get my stuff? I don't want to be there right now." He nodded his head and walked away. I put my head down on the pillow and fell asleep.

Harry's POV

I had just gotten out of the shower when I noticed a girl sitting on our couch. I walked over to her to get a better view and I noticed it was my ex girlfriend Izzy. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I missed you babe. I knew that you didn't mean that breakup." She took my head in her hands and kissed me. I fell onto the couch and pretended to kiss her back. I heard the door open, but with Izzy on top of me I couldn't see who it was. After about 5 minutes she finally stopped and I looked up to see Bindi staring at us and then running off. I pushed Izzy off of me and ran after Bindi. I lost her after the fifth turn she made, so I decided to go back to the 5SOS bus, and wait there to see if she would come back to talk to her brother. 

It felt like forever waiting. I finally saw Luke carrying her and that's when I walked up to them. I tried to talk to her, but they wouldn't let me see her or talk to her. Michael and Calum kept telling me to give her space and back off. I walked away back to my bus and punching the side of the building. My hand hurt like hell right now, but my heart hurt more. 

I noticed Michael came onto the bus, but I only noticed last minute that he had bags in his hand.

"Michael where are you going with those?"

"She wanted her stuff back since she'll be staying with us for awhile."

"NO! She can't do that!"

"Well once Ashton comes back from picking up his mom you might not want to be around." With that he walked off the bus. Shit their mom was coming on tour too. I was so screwed. I tried to call her and text her to apologize and for her to hear me out, but each time I either got her voicemail or nothing. I was crying non stop now and the boys knew that I loved her. They also told me it was my fault she was gone which I already knew. 

She still came to the shows at night since I always saw her standing behind the curtain, but now her mom was with her which meant I would stay away. It hurt too much to not be able to go up to her and apologize, but I knew it would take time. 

Alrighty I hope this suffices for right now! Update tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 559 51
Apple Belle Lawson has been through different kinds of heartbreaks but the last one was definitely the hardest, most painful and most devastating. Sh...
232K 5.6K 26
TRIGGER WARNING "I can help you. We can all help you as long as you let us," he whispers sympathetically, trying to calm me down. More tears well up...
978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
3.5K 166 22
Zaria is the new girl at a high school in Kyoto, Japan. This means she'll be living alone in an apartment not to far away from it. Being one of the s...