Ameliorate | Hiro Hamada Ones...

By quezzieee

[ COMPLETED ] ----- some Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots! i thought that oneshots were easier to write so i mad... More

Author's note
(1) The Fairy Of Nature
(2) Microbots
(3) Knock
(4) A Bad Day Turned Around
(5) Ice Cream Date
(6) Yule Ball
(8) Lemon
(9) Necklace
(10) Cat
(11) Sneeze
(12) Birthday
(13) Tagalog [Part 1]
(14) Tagalog [Part 2]
(15) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 1]
(16) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 2]
(17) Native Language
(18) Big Brother
(19) Who Will You Choose?
(20) Dress Swap
(21) Hero
(22) Rivals [Part 1]
(23) Rivals [Part 2]
(24) Rivals [Part 3]
(25) Mine
(26) Batter
(27) Cuphead (OC Request)
(28) Royalty
(29) Emotions?
(30) GET AWAY FROM ME!
(31) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 1]
(32) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 2]
(33) Protection (Oc Request)
∆ Behind The Scenes ∆
(34) I Already Did
(35) Affection
(36) Lon Ciscokyo (Oc request)
(37) Long Distance?
(38) Short
(39) Glucose Gaurdian

(40) What Are You Trying To Hide?

1.8K 30 45
By quezzieee

Requested by: Alyssajj11

○○○

Being quiet had its perks.

It gave you the ability to listen to people better. Plus, the comforting silence that you gave off to others whilst they talked was something that they appreciated about you.

You talk, yes, but only to certain people.

Your family, Hiro and the gang.

You were shy, so you didn't like to talk much - unless it was them.

Talking to Hiro made you have this warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach and you weren't complaining. It was actually nice. You already knew that you had a crush on the dorky prodigy ㅡ I mean, who wouldn't?

Anyways, as you walked around the halls, you clutched the small brown sketch book in your arms. It wasn't yours, it was full of blueprints for Hiro's project.

If you're wondering, no, you don't go to school here. You were an ordinary middle schooler in San Fransokyo.

Peeking from the door, you saw your best friend staring at his computer, fast on his keyboard.

"Hiro?" You call in quietly, entering the room.

Hiro jumped in surprise and looked up at you. "(Y/n)?"

You smiled at him and lightly ruffle his hair.

"Here's your sketchbook. I can't believe that you left it at the Café." You giggle, putting the said thing next to his computer.

You sit down on a separate chair and stare at him with a smile. Hiro turns to you and yawns, stretching.

"Hey, (Y/n), do you have free time right now?" Hiro questioned, opening his one eye at you. He opens the other one and patiently waits for your answer.

Your smile got wider and you open your mouth to answer.

"Ye -" You stop, quickly taking your phone out. The sudden vibration made your nerves all jumpy.

Skimming over the text, your eyes widen in surprise as you abruptly stand up from your seat.

"A-Actually, I need to go. My mum needs me at home right now." You nervously stutter, fiddling with your top.

"Oh." Hiro frowns, but quickly replaces it with a reassuring smile. "Okay then. Maybe next time?" He suggests, a small hopeful look on his face.

"Of course." You smile, patting his hair before going out of his lab.

But there was no next time.

Hiro sighs, his expression sour.

He was laying on his bed like a star fish, his arms and feet sprawled around. It had been the 10th time you skipped/ excused yourself from your hang out and Hiro may not show it, but he was disappointed every time you pulled an excuse.

He began to think that you were drifting away from him - that you didn't want to be his best friend anymore.

"No." Hiro mumbled as he closed his eyes, his frown going deeper at his thoughts. "(Y/n) wouldn't do that. She isn't like that." He reassures himself.

"She wouldn't do that--"

"She wouldn't do WHAT exactly?"

Hiro sat up, startled at the new voice that cut off his thoughts.
He looked at the person leaning on the door frame and noticed it was only his big brother - Tadashi Hamada.

"Nothing.." The little Hamada muttered bitterly to himself, his gaze going down to his hands. "You wouldn't get me anyways."

"Puberty?" Tadashi joked, walking towards Hiro and ruffled his hair. The boy gave a loud groan and pushed Tadashi's hand off with a grumpy face.

Tadashi laughed softly and hummed, sitting on the end of Hiro's bed with a smile. "Say, do you know about the event this coming Friday?"

"No?" The little Hamada replied in a confused tone. "But Friday is just two days away, how come I wasn't informed? Maybe I was too busy thinking about --"

"(Y/n)?" Tadashi cut his brother off once more, smiling teasingly.

Hiro quickly turned pink, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. "W-Wha? What gave you the idea? I was gonna say 'blueprint'! BLUEPRINT Tadashi!"

The older Hamada laughed loudly and continued to say a lot of "ow ow ow"s when Hiro grabbed his pillow and began hitting his brother with it.

"It's not my fault that you're flustered--! OW!"

Hiro continued to hit Tadashi with his pillow until he gave one last hard swing that he could muster up.

Tadashi made an "oof!" noise since the hit was directed on his face. He quickly held the pillow in his hands in case Hiro wanted to 'hurt' him again.

"You're so mean to your brother." Tadashi lowered the pillow, pouting at Hiro.

"Just tell me what kind of event this is at SFIT." Hiro huffed out, clearly annoyed.

Tadashi raised his hands up in surrender and chuckled. "Alright, no need to be demanding."

When he saw the little Hamada send him a glare, he only smiled innocently and passed him his pillow.

"School dance."

Hiro blinked. "What?"

"You heard me." Tadashi stood up and walked towards his side of the room. Removing his cap, he crouched down to his shelf to find the book he was previously reading.

"B-But.. I thought only highschool/ middle school students only have those?"

"Hiro, college students have those too. You think we don't know how to have fun?"

Hiro quietly scoffed and mumbled to himself. "Yeah.. you're what they call the opposite of fun..."

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing!"

"Um.. soo," Hiro started, scratching the nape of his neck. "Perhaps... maybe we could invite --"

"Perhaps we could invite your girlfriend?" Tadashi inwardly smirked, leaning back on his pillows while flipping the pages of Hiro's diary (which he covered up with a romance poster as a disguise.)

"(Y/N)'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"

The older Hamada laughed, later skimming his eyes at the messy handwriting of his brother. "I didn't say anything nor did I mention it was (Y/n)."

Hiro was dumbfounded.

He opened his mouth to retort back but he knew his brother won. Huffing, he plopped down on his bed and gave a loud groan.

"Screw you, Tadashi."

"I love you too, Hiro."

But truth to be told, Hiro WAS going to suggest about inviting you. Tadashi just ruined his mood.

At the least, he could just ask the gang;
Honey Lemon? No, she'll freak out.
Wasabi? No. Not another talk about protection again.
Fred? He'll agree but would he really come?
Gogo? She might be too blunt on him, saying that (Y/N) will never like a pipsqueak like him.
Baymax? Wait no-

"BOOOYS! DINNER'S READY!" Aunt Cass' voice hollered over Hiro's thoughts.

"Coming Aunt Cass!" The Hamada brothers chant at the same time, quickly shuffling to come downstairs.

Maybe Hiro could just text you - I'm sure the school wouldn't mind. Yeah, that would be a great idea. Hiro nodded to himself.

* * *

ding!

Lowering your headphones you slide your chair a bit to grab your phone.

It was a message from Hiro.

It read;
mop head boy (Hiro)

; hey (y/n), i know its been a while since we talked but i was just informed that there was this school party at sfit and i just,, um would you like to go with me? i mean... with the gang, ofc! not just me hehe. it woulf be nice since its an event, im surr it woul
sent 9:37 PM

; sorry, mochi decided it was fun to jump and hit my phone off my hands. where was i? oh, right, sfit party. anyways, if you have free time and if you'd like to go, just text me back!
sent 9:40 PM

You smiled. Hiro was still dorky even if he was just merely texting you.

you
: sure! i would love to go out with you/

You stared at your reply. Did your text seem weird?

Shaking your head, you sigh and erase it all.

you
: that would be awesome! lets discuss the rest when we hang out, oki? :)
read at 9:43 ✔

"That should be decent enough.." You mutter, putting on your headphones while proceeding to play Minecraft on your computer with your friends.

* * *

"Where's (Y/n)?" Hiro pouted, pacing around by the gate of the institute, looking down at his phone from time to time.

The gang exchanged knowing faces, knowing why he was so giddy and nervous.
Honey Lemon put a hand on his shoulder to reassure the lad. She smiled.

"Hiro," She started with her slight mexian accent. "she'll come in a while. Didn't she tell you her Mom is driving her here?" She gestured to Hiro's phone, which had your text written on his screen.

"Yeah dude." Fred grinned, taking a sip of the punch that he had. "Just chill. Your girlfriend will be here any second by now."

"I think this punch is spiked.." Fred later on whispered to Gogo, who was beside him and handed her the plastic cup. Gogo started at it and spilled the pink fluids into the flower pot nearby.

Hiro groaned, facing each and every member of his friends. "Why do you all keep saying that she's my girlfriend?!"

"WHO'S your girlfriend Hiro? You didn't tell me you had one." Your amused voice rang in his ears.

He turned around, surprised and was completely stunned on how you looked.

"Y-You.. You look...."

"You look beautiful (Y/n)!" Honey Lemon's cheery voice squealed from behind Hiro as she rushed around to give you a hug. Feeling it tighten, you gave a small chuckle.

"I'm surprised you're wearing a dress." Gogo commented with a smirk, her arms crossed.

Giving a look to the short brunette and patting Honey's back, you laugh softly. "Look who's talking."

"What's with this stick on your hair?" Wasabi shivered, taking it off your head. His tone was clearly disgusted.

"Oh, you know me - clutz. Tripped over a rock by that tree. Thank GOODNESS I didnt stain the dress."

"The glitters on your eyeshadow are shiny!"

"Yeah haha. Wait, Fred don't try to touch it - OW!"

Hiro was looking over you, who was surrounded by the gang with laughter and joy. His hand was gripping his coat as he waited and stared at you all, having fun chitchatting.

He never had a chance to say it since Honey Lemon quickly cut him off. But you were - breathtaking.

Maybe it was best to keep his thoughts to his mind like the way he couldn't keep his eyes away from you.

Your smile, your laugh, the way that your eye sparkles - everything or every little thing that you do was his favorite. It was weird -- why was he acting like this? He is your best friend, correct? Yeah, this is normal.

Was it?

Tadashi took a glance over his brother and smiled softly, ruffling his hair to catch his attention. Hiro snapped out of his dreamy trance and looked at Tadashi, confused.

"Hey (Y/n), Hiro has been waiting for you here. Why don't you say hi to him?" Tadashi grinned, gesturing to Hiro.

You blinked at the older Hamada's words and took a proper glance at Hiro. You couldn't say hi to him earlier since the gang beat you to it. He was really cute in the little tux of his - he looked quite mature in it. And his hair? This is the first time you saw that a brush FINALLY touched his mop of locks.

"You look decent today, Hiro." You joked, finally free from Honey Lemon's hug.

"Haha.." Hiro awkwardly laughed, scratching the nape of his neck while having a tint of pink dusted across his cheeks.

"Just kidding -- You look handsome, Hiro." You smile, watching as his cheeks turned red.

Did he have a fever? You blink.
Or was outside cold? It was kinda freezing..

"Picture time!" Honey Lemon sang, taking your arm and dragging you towards Hiro.

"Wait, why are we the only ones?" You question, gesturing to you and Hiro.

"Aren't you best friends? These are for memories dudes!" Fred grinned, giving a thumbs up.

"Hushhushhush- now say photooo~!"

With a shrug, you pulled out a peace sign and put your arm over Hiro's shoulders, showing her camera with a wide grin. Hiro stiffened at your actions but smiled, carefully putting his arm over your shoulders. "Photo!"

"Good, now group selfieee~"

* * *

"Whoa... the place is huge!"

Everyone laughed at your comment.

"It always has been. You just didn't take the time to roam around." Hiro shrugged, sending you smile.
Now, he admits that he couldn't stop staring at you. Your innocent expression while you were looking around was really cute.

You pout, looking back at him. Lightly shoving your best friend, you sigh. "You know how I cope with my social anxiety."

"You just have to suck it up!"

"If only it was easy like that, Fred."

"Hey guys!" A new voice chimed in.

All of you turned your heads to see a small scrawny boy, who had a familiar set of blue eyes, freckles and black hair with his all knowing blue streak.

"Varian!" Honey Lemon squealed, hugging her assistant. "I'm glad you came!"

At his presence, you instantly turned quiet. You didn't really like to talk around people who you didn't know. You only knew his name - and that was when Honey just mentioned it now.

Hiro noticed how you bit your lip and he quietly slips his hand on yours to give it a reassuring squeeze. When you glance at him, he gave you a small smile, silently telling you it was okay.

"It's good to see you too, Honey Lemon." Varian weakly smiled as he let out a small strangled noise when the blonde hugged him a little too tight. "Y-You might want to free me now- aH!"

"Oh!" Honey instantly let go of the boy, sending him an apologetic look while patting his back when he struggled to breathe for a bit.

"Your hugs are a killer... literally."

-------

After a while of questioning Varian if he was alright (with him insisting that he was), all of you went back to chatting while eating some of the food from the tables nearby. You and Hiro mostly went in for the sweets -- and they were DELICIOUS!

Suddenly, while the two of you were busy stuffing yourselves with the gummy worms and other snacks, a party song came in and the lights started to change.

Everyone in the auditorium cheered and went to the middle of the place where the disco ball hung above all of them as they started to dance.

With full cheeks you look around. Everyone was having fun. You saw as some people danced really good while the others were trying their best. For a minute, you even saw some of the girls doing tiktok dances.

'Seriously?' You make a face, staring at them.

Varian came into view, looking between the two of you. The chemistry prodigy tapped your shoulder and smiled, taking out his gloved hand. "(Y/n) (L/n), correct?" He raised his voice a little bit so you could hear him.

You looked at him and immediately went shy. Refusing to be rude, you nod and shake his hand.

"Y-Yeah.. Varian, was it?" You meekly reply. You were sure that he didn't hear you, and that caused him to raise his eyebrows, as if telling you if you could speak up.

"Hey (Y/n)." Hiro's voice came in. It was really near, like he was actually whispering in your ear--

"ACK-!" You yell in surprise, backing away when you turned to look at him. You noticed how close your faces were -- your noses were barely a centimeter apart!

Blinking, the young Hamada blushed when he had come to realize the same thing. He looked sheepish, scratching the nape of his neck. He pointed towards the speakers with his index finger and into his ear. Then, he mouthed; "Sorry, the music is too loud."

Varian looked between the two of you in amusement and kept quiet as he waited for the scene to unfold in front of him. He was casually sent here by Honey to have some short talk with (Y/n). He already knew Hiro, so he had no troubles talking to him. Besides, Varian found it quite amusing for the pair to be flustered at each other.

You sighed, relived that your heart had stopped racing. Hiro was growing embarrassed by the minute, so you throw him a reassuring smile, a way of telling him that it was alright.

A thought passed and you didn't even notice that you were looking from his eyes down to his lips. It had been a close one earlier if you hadn't backed off on time. Hiro could've accidentally leaned more and you two would have kissed by then.

But now, you wonder. What would his lips feel like when they were pressed against yours? Did it feel soft as it looked like it? Wait, why were you thinking about kissing him?

Varian and Hiro looked at each other and glanced back at your straight face. Both of the boys gave quiet signals to each other and grin.

You quickly shake your head, letting your silly thoughts fade away. Realizing what was happening, you forcefully pull your arms off Hiro AND Varian's grip. That didn't work, Varian did let go but Hiro still kept his hands on your wrist.

And you knew that cheeky smile of his. Varian's expression was quite similar. Both were up to something -- and you were involved.

Hiro pouted and made a body gesture to the dance floor.
"Come onnnn," He pleaded, which sounded more like a little child wanting to skip nap time. "let's dance!"

Your breath hitched and you blush. You weren't fond of dancing, and especially not in front of Hiro.

"I-I don't dance!" You exclaim, shaking your head furiously.

"Really?" Varian inquired, taking a glance at Hiro. The other brunette lad did the same and they exchanged smiles.

Hiro didn't buy it and proceeded to drag you. With the look that you had, he pouted more. "Please?" He begged further.

"I really don't dance."

"Awww!" The pair of prodigies groaned in annoyance.

"What a party pooper.." Varian commented softly, making sure that he did not offend you with his choice of words.

"You two could go on, I'll just watch." You usher them both to the dance floor, pointing back to the food table. "I'll be there, eating the chocolates if you need me."

"But why can't you join us?" Hiro questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"I..." You pause, trying to cover up with an excuse. "-'m on my period!" You lie, an awkward grin creeping to your lips. "Um.. you know what happens when I move too much, right?"

"Oh." Hiro and Varian blink. The pair could be almost mistaken as twins by the amount of things that they did spontaneously by now.

"But you'll miss out all the fun!" Hiro whined, giving you a pout. He didn't seem like he was ready to give up yet.

"It's okay Hiro," You say softly and pat his head, giving Varian a small, shy smile. "You have him to accompany you. Just come back when you're done, okay?"

"It would be nice to dance with you (Y/n)." Varian insisted, his arm looped around Hiro's. "Besides," He continued. "This party only happens once in every 2 years, so next year wouldn't be lucky for the freshmen."

You shake your head once again and give him a shy smile once more. Mouthing an "have fun!" you quickly turn around and dash for the gummy bears.

* * *

You stare at the photos.

Swiping over one by one, you smile softly at the familiar faces on each picture. The night of the SFIT school dance was fun. You all enjoyed yourselves - or more like, you enjoyed eating more than actually dancing. You were only staring at them from the food table and even if they insisted on dragging you to the middle of the auditorium to dance, you still refused and found an escape each time. The photos were worth it to take.

You snicker on one when you saw Hiro trip on the background, Fred looking like he had drank a whole jug of energy drinks by how wide his eyes were. Tadashi was confused as ever and Gogo was giving a peace sign. You were up front beside the tripping Hiro and Honey Lemon had her usual cheery grin, Wasabi taking up most of the space and almost getting his head cropped off the pic.

"(Y/n)."

That wasn't the voice you were expecting today.

You look up at the person and meekly stare at them. "Yes?"

"It's near." Her voice spoke, helping up on your feet as you were seated on the floor. "We don't need distractions. Put your phone away or I'll get it confiscated."

Without another word for a reply, you do so.

* * *

Another missed hang out.

"How long are you avoiding to spend time with me, (Y/n)?" Hiro muttered sadly, spinning around his computer chair by the garage to somehow distract himself by your name. For the past week, you kept disappearing randomly again.

Was it something he did?

No. You weren't the type to do that.
When you were upset, you had always told him directly every time. He liked how straightforward you were at times when it came to him. Having an amazing friend like you -

Friend.

Why had that one single word suddenly gave him a pang of pain on his chest? WHY was he affected when he called you his bestfriend- okay, that hurt more.

Hiro slammed his head on his computer desktop. What was happening to him? Was it related to him unconsciously thinking of you? Your hobbies? Little things that he noticed about you? WHY was he getting all flustered because of this?

"Oh God." Hiro muttered in realization. "Don't tell me-"

"Hiro have you seen Mochi-?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Aunt Cass stared at him. "Honey, are you okay? You didn't need to yell like that."

She didn't get an answer and watched as Hiro began to mumble things on his own, typing furiously on his keyboard. Before she could leave, she caught a glance at what her nephew was typing on Google that made her smile to herself.

"How to tell if you have feelings for someone."

* * *

"I'm sorry, Hiro. I promise, this is the last time. I'll hang out with you next week." You smile softly, patting Hiro's head as your sign of comfort.

He sighed yet gave a small understanding smile. "It's okay. Go take your time."

"Sorry," You apologize again, looking sheepish. "I have to walk my and my neighbor's dog for the whole afternoon. But see you later!" Waving, you quickly dash away and start scolding yourself at the lame excuse you came up this day.

"He must think I walk dogs for a whole week now.. I don't even KNOW who my neighbors are!" You complain under your breath in annoyance.

Unbeknownst to you, Hiro had enough of your suspicious excuses and you disappearing at the exact time of the day. 2:30 was your queue to leave, and you would text him in the evening by apologizing. He had followed your pattern for quite a while now but never bugged on it. He was waiting for you to just tell him what you were ACTUALLY doing - but it never came. It has been a month and you still avoided hanging out with him.

He was growing curious. What have you been doing that always got you in a frenzy before you left?

Hiro tugged on his hood of his blazer and adjusted his cap. He even changed his shoes so he wouldn't get caught by you. You knew basic things about him: what he didn't like, liked or loathed wether it may be food, things or a person. You knew his normal fashion and those tacky and baggy clothes that he always felt comfortable wearing. He would be easily spotted since you would also notice his shoes right ahead.

"Where are you going, (Y/n)?" Hiro whispered under his breath, quietly following you over the sea crowds. He saw as you pushed past people. He knew you were uncomfortable by the way you avoided getting pushed around and how your shoulders were raised and tensed up. He was itching to grab you and lead you away from here, but he had to keep still and observe.

This was also his excuse to blend in.

After a while of walking and dodging people, he followed you all the way to the stadium where you met with various people of a.. team?

Hiro quickly hid by a large cardboard tree nearby and peeked as he heard the girls squeal your name with excitement. He couldn't hear what you all were saying - but he caught a few words of "ready?" "exciting!" "dance."

He raised his eyebrow. Was this something related to dancing?

"Un, deux, trois - positions now!" A loud female voice boomed, clapping her hands twice. Hiro heard a lot of shuffling of feet and took a glance. Everyone was in 2 rows on each side, a pattern of girl and boy. He noticed you instantly by your (height/hair/eyes/style) and he silently watched, hearing the music play.

As every single person in the room (except for the lady in the middle - in which Hiro figured was the mentor of the group) moved around, Hiro couldn't take his eyes off you. He was watching you by the tree and he felt like such a creep for doing this, but seeing you dance so.. so gracefully like that. It was a whole new you that he yearned to learn more about. Maybe he knew less about you, afterall.

You quietly recited your steps in your mind and made sure that you would not do a mistake like the past days you've practiced. Ms. Smith was going to get mad at you again if you did. Although you had a straight face, you did your moves with such ease after so much practicing. Your body felt so light that it was easy to move around in different poses and positions that the steps required.

Lavender, your mentor, looked pleased with herself as she watched you all dance with such passion and talent that she was about to burst with tears for being so proud.

The song ended and you and your crew bowed. Lavender finally burst into tears and she claps furiously, making your teammates flock around her and comfort her while giving her a group hug. You left behind and only gave her a small smile. She knew you weren't a big fan of affection nor with skin touching involved - and you were glad she respected that.

Hiro was still watching from afar. Oh God, why was his heart trying to kill him?

He put his hand over where his organ was pumping blood furiously like he had just won a marathon after watching. He felt his cheeks burn and he groaned, hiding his face into his hands. Watching you dance like that - no. NOW he couldn't erase his feelings for you.

Yet again, you showed him something interesting in you that made him curious about you. The way that you gave it all with passion - he had never seen you do something with such passion and he liked the effort you put into into dancing.

He had been your best friend for years since elementary.

Hiro frowned. Why did you keep such a talent to yourself? You didn't need to give him such silly excuses to attend practice - he would have been totally fine by that!

While he was busy with his thoughts, he heard some footsteps coming over to his direction. And as he quietly waited for them to go away, he instantly noticed what was in front of him.

Bags.

The bags of the whole group were right in front of him.

"Shi-" Hiro bit his lip and panicked, hoping that the footsteps would just take a turn and go away. He had no escape by this! If he tried to run away he'd be seen by everyone!

Peeking over the small hole that the prop had, his face paled even more when he realize who was coming towards him.

"Oh I'm thirsty.." You yawn, stretching your arms up. "Now where did I put my bag again?"

Hiro sat down and shut his eyes, hugging his knees to his chest as he anticipated to hear your gasp echo on his ears.

Yet, it never came.

You happily hum as you finish drinking from your water bottle, putting your bag back and licking your lips. "Mhm, refreshing~"

"(Y/n)! Can you get my bag for me?" One of your teammates called, waving her hand at you. You raised your eyebrow and mustered up the courage to reply back; "where is it?"

"Behind that tree prop!!" She shouted back and continued comforting their mentor afterwards. With a shrug you comply and began to search behind the tree - that was when you saw a person behind it.

You tried your best not to scream and take a step back, staring at the unknown kid behind the tree prop. "W-Who are you?"

Busted.

Hiro slowly looked up and smiled sheepishly when he met your gaze, knowing he was dead meat. "Hi..?"

"Hiro?" You gawked, staring at him with wide eyes. It took you common sense to know what he was doing behind the prop and you paled, your breath hitching.

"D-Did you follow me?"

"I'm sorry." He apologized quickly, a frown taking over his lips. "I didn't mean to.. I was just curious to where you were going because you kept skipping on hanging out with me. I thought you didn't want to be my f-fr.." He paused. "fr-friend anymore."

"Oh Hiro, no! I'm sorry if I made you feel that way." You whisper with guilt lacing on your tone, kneeling down beside him. "Um.. I was just to embarrassed to tell you -"

"Why did you keep it from me? You danced so well earlier, it seemed like you have been dancing for a long time before." Hiro spoke softly, glancing at you for a moment before he looked away.

You chuckle sheepishly. "I.. was shy. I didn't want you to know, because knowing you, you'd tell me to do a sample of a bunch of dance moves. And I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of you because I lik-" You turn quiet.

Oh crap oh crap oHCRAP- NO.

"You.. what?" Hiro gave you a look, gesturing for you to continue your sentence. When he saw you shake your head, he pouted. "What is ittt?"

"No, I'm not telling you Hamada." You say quietly and shuffled to grab your teammate's bag.

Hiro frowned. He gently took your hands and made you face him. You wondered why he was flushed all of a sudden. Confused, you raise your eyebrow and gestured to speak.

"Uh.. O-Ore wa.. hontoni dasuki dayo."

You blink.

Wait..

"Was that just a confession of your love." You say bluntly, unable to process what he just said as you looked up at the ceiling, looking dumbfounded.

"I like you." He translated and turned pink, looking away. "I like you so much, (Y/n) (L/n)." Hiro repeated, but this time he held your gaze as he said that slowly and learly.

You turn red and silently hyperventilate. Why did he have to be so adorable when he confessed?

...he just c o n f e s s e d?

You blink and pluck your hands out of his, blushing furiously before hiding your tomato face in your hands, muffling your screaming.

"(Y/n)..?" Hiro quietly called your name, gently putting his hand on your shoulder. "I-I'm sorry - paH"

You giggle and bury your face on his neck, squeezing him softly on the hug that you gave him. "You are such a dork.." You whisper, hoping that you didn't go redder than you were now.

Hiro was confused. He opened his mouth to speak but you beat him to it first.

"Watashi mo anatagasuki."

"I like you too, Hiro Hamada."

○○○

sorry if this seems rushed! i was running out of words and ideas and it was getting longer so i had to end it for it to be brief enough.

im limiting this oneshot book to 40. and i have one last request (^_^)
i'll work on it as soon as i can!  well. its at 40.

thank you for sticking with me until here :)

lovelots and keep safe my kittens! <33

- quezzie

word count: 5414

may 21, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 1.4K 42
this is a chapa x reader oneshot book feel free to request REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!
33.8K 436 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
355K 5.9K 46
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2015 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is a set filled of boyfriend scenarios with Hiro Hamada from Big...