Never Turn back ANIKA

By Dare_devil97

This story concentrates on shivaay and anika separation track where shivaay came to know that HARSHAVARTHAN T... More

PART 1 : GETTING RID OF BITTER PAST.
PART 2 : THE UNSUNG PAIN.
PART 3 - FAMILY LOVE.
PART 4 - THE MEETING
Part 6: MY ANGRY BIRD.
Part 7: Facing the buried past.
Part 8: RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PAST.
Part 9: My REEL husband.
Part 10: ROOMMATES OR BUDDIES.
Part 11: TRUSTED ONE.
Part 12: CONNECTED??
PART 13: FIGHTING WITH MYSELF
Part 14: OUTBURST or CONFESSION.
Part 15: US!!! FOREVER??
Part 16: PAIN
Part 17: NO MORE CHANCE.
Part 18: DON'T BE COWARD.
Part 19: WANT TO BE WITH HER.
Part 20: UNWANTED FOR HER, MOST WANTED FOR HIM.
Part 21: TRYING TO OVERCOME.
Part 22: MY LIFE WITH YOU
Part 23: THE REAL TURNING POINT.
Part 24: FINDING THE LOST HEARTBEAT.
Part 25: THE END
Part 26: UNPREDICTABLE LIFE
Part 27: TRUST.
Part 28: TEARS OF GUILT.
Part 29: CONFESSION.
Part 30: PROMISE.
Part 31: HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Part 32: SAFEGUARD?
Part 33: PROMISE AGAIN.
Part 34: THE JUDGEMENT.
Part 35: SUPERHERO.
Part 36: THE REAL LIFE STARTS HERE.
Part 37: EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Part 38: EPILOGUE (FINAL)
New story

PART 5 : BROTHER SISTER BOND.

5.8K 298 17
By Dare_devil97

mom, how can you do this me? how can you leave me alone mom? am I not even exists in this world for you? please, mom ... don't leave me... - anika whispered in sleep where anish and Ankit become shocked after hearing the words about her mom after a long time. where her naani came and sat beside her. her presence made anika to sleep peacefully. the trio has nothing to say to each other after hearing those words. naani cursed herself for her granddaughter's condition. where on the other side, Oberoi's still can't able to come out of the incident. priyanka tried to call anish but he didn't respond to her call. by that time shivaay came out from his room and watched everyone with the question eyes where everyone was shocked to see his reaction they afraid whether he forgot about the incident which happened a while ago.

here in Maheshwari mansion, anika came to consciousness and slightly opened her eyes where she saw her brothers anish and Ankit sleeping beside her on the bed in the opposite direction placing their legs near to her head, she gave a disgusting look and pushed their legs out of the bed eventually made them fall from the bed.

"are you out of your mind?" - anish yelled in a sleepy tone and slept immediately after that on the floor.

"yeah... I am mad..." - anika yelled back. by then Ankit woke up from their sound came and enquired anika about her health with much worry and tension.

"I am alright ... what happened to his engagement? I can't able to remember anything" - anika said while resting back in the bed.

"engagement postponed" - Ankit said in a lower tone.

"because of me?" - anika questioned where Ankit nodded yes with bowing his head down where anika became restless and blamed herself for the whole situation. by then anish phone rang where Priyanka's name pops up. she immediately took the phone and attended the call.

"hi Priyanka" - anika greeted her where Priyanka remained in shock. shivaay came to her side and asked what happened?.

anika bhabhi. - she whispered where everyone stood up from their places in shock.

put in speaker. - rudy instructed her where shivaay remained silent. priyanka immediately turned on her phone in speaker. 

hello ... there? - anika again asked her. 

yeah ... I am ... - priyanka managed to reply to her.

priyanka ... I am really sorry because of me your engagement got postponed... and I am really really sorry about this ... I didn't mean to do that... please forgive me yaar... - anika said in pleading tone where shivaay and others can't able to control their tear

please ... don't need to say sorry ... tell me what happened to your health? you're fine now Priyanka asked with concern.

yeah ... it's just because of jetlag ... thankyou - anika said in a formal mode. priyanka and others noticed the change in her tone so she immediately diverted the topic.

ok... where is anish? i tried to reach him but he's not responding.. - Priyanka said in a lower tone.

wait a minute... i will wake him up. - anika said and tried to wake him up by stamping her feet on him but he didn't give an ear to her and covered the duvet towards him and slept.

are you sure Priyanka? Do you want to marry this man? - anika asked in an irritating tone.

why.. what happened? - priyanka asked her in confusion.

if you marry him ... I swear half of your life will go in waking him up ... trust my words ... you have time. - anika warned him meanwhile anish woke up and snatched the phone from her.  

priyanka... hey .. hi - anish greeted her with some awkwardness which was created by anika when he was sleeping.

is she is fine? - priyanka questioned him.

I think she is... - anish said by glaring anika who least cared about his reaction.

I am sorry yaar for yesterday... (stopped by Priyanka) - anish.

i understand ... take a good care of her... we will meet tomorrow ... - priyanka said in a concern tone and rested the phone where oberoi's remain silent in shock. they are not in condition to discuss anything with anyone. shivaay cleared his throat to break the horrific silence which was filled in Oberoi mansion. everyone turned their eyes to shivaay.

shall we go out somewhere? - shivaay asked omru. where om and Rudy looked at each other as he didn't request anything like this for the past 6 years they just nodded to him and the trio went to Juhu beach. 

om... life is so unpredictable man.. - shivaay said while they were traveling. where om and rudru wiped their tears as they can't able to see shivaay in this condition.

shivaay ... don't lose the hope man... when the fate made you and her meet again there will a reason behind that ... lets hope for good... - om tried to pacify in someway shivaay understood the fact and tried to accept it.

they reached the Juhu beach... where along with shivomru silence traveled with them they have nothing to say to each other. by then rudy spotted anish and Ankit with anika in the same place where the trio seems to be very happy. rudy patted shivaay and om's shoulder and pointed his fingers towards them. anika seems to be very happy in cracking jokes and playing with them. without his knowledge, he smiled at seeing them happy. after six long years he's seeing the smile in his love's face, he didn't want to disturb their moment so he decided to hid himself where om and Rudy were against his decision and decided to go in front of them. shivaay tried to stop them by then rudy waved his hand towards them where anish noticed it and waved it back.

anika surprised to see them, they moved towards them. she spotted shivaay where the unknown force attracting her towards him, she can't able to take his eyes off from him. eventually the same is happening with shivaay, he too can't able to take his eyes off from her. anish patted her shoulder which made herself to come to reality.

hi, om ... what's up? - anish greeted him (anika remained silent and lost in shivaay's eyes)

nothing ... just an outing.. - om replied which breaks shivaay's and anika's eye lock.

you guys ... at this time... - om added while giving a slight smile to anika where she smiled at him back.

nothing ... just feeling bored ... - anika immediately replied while slightly smiling at shivaay and rudy where rudy smiled back casually but shivaay remained numb which made her uncomfortable.

are you feeling good? - rudy immediately asked her after seeing his brother's reaction.

yeah good... - anika replied with a wide smile which changes the cloud from sorrow to happy shivaay smiled back at her seeing her smiling widely. 

well, any plans? - rudy asked them. 

well not yet ... we can make it soon - Ankit indirectly asked them to join them.

yeah man ... we can make it ... - rudy said while giving hi-fi to Ankit.

then... let's have dinner first ... I am starving...  - anika said while patting her stomach.

lets go ... - shivaay immediately replied with a smile where anish and Ankit were in shock as they are hearing him for the first time.

your bhaiya know to speak ... - anish whispered in rudy's ear where rudy replied back with a glare.

c'mon man ... it's just a joke develop the sense of humor man... - anish covered it.

the six sat in a restaurant where shivaay pulled the chair for anika like a gentleman where anish and Ankit eyes widened in a shock and surprise because they didn't saw this side of shivaay Singh Oberoi ever. 

anika thanked him and sat in the chair, even though she was impressed she felt some unknown pain in her heart where she can't able to give a name for that feeling.

the waiter came to them where anish ordered a salad for anika where she gave a confusing look to him.

I don't want my engagement to postponed another time. - anish said without looking at her. where everyone smiled at his comment.

by then a waiter came to them and asked to participate in the competition where everyone nodded no but anika nodded yes.

c'mon it will be interesting ... let's make this night memorable... - anika said with excitement where Oberoi ready to play but Maheshwari's remain silent and concentrated on the food without even giving an ear to her.

Ankith she's saying something... - om nudged Ankit.

bhai ... you don't know about her...  there are many scares in my body because of her... don't trap yourself in her plan... its a warning ... - ankit said by showing his 12years old wound which made om and rudy to shiver in fear.

om... leave them ... let's go... - she said with excitement where shivaay smiled at her antics.

happy valentine's day people... are you ready with your Valentine? - MC asked him.

 now ... have your dinner peacefully... its couple competition there is no couple in our gang.. - anish said with relief.

anika gave a glare at them and stood up from her place. 

I am going to take part... - she said in a stern tone where shivaay stood up along with her and said: "if you wish I am interested to participate with you" 

where Ankit grabbed his hand and gestured him to sit, he gave a smile at him. but anika didn't even think for a while she picked shivaay's wrist and ran towards the competition area where shivaay amused by her act and wished everything should go well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.1K 22
Shivaay always believed in Naam Khoon Khandhan......finally leading Anika and Shivaay to separate. But what happens when Anika is the Missing Rana Pr...
422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
8.6K 624 18
They both were the king's daughters. One doesn't want to be like her mother, the other doesn't want to be like her father. Despite wanting two differ...
37.3K 4.4K 40
ANNIKA HARSH VARDHAN TRIVEDI A girl with a stone heart. Anika is a bad-tempered girl who studies Master in commerce. She does not hesitate to do anyt...