Prey •BTS Hybrid•

By MAOWKII

THIS IS BEING EDITED AS WE SPEAK, UPDATES ARE ON HOLD UNTIL THEY ARE DONR Nahee was rather rare for a breed o... More

A Fake
Get her
Breeds
Mates
Morning
Oh Boy
Tickle Fight
Heat
Shopping Backfire
Home
Oops
Mark 1
Settled In
Mark 2
Worrying Words
Mark 3
Suprising
Nervous Fashion Shows
Fight or Flight
Flashes
Captured
Hiding
24 Hours
Please
Room 13
Given Up
Bloodthirst
Carnage
Hospital Visits
Going Home
Mark 4
Protective
Trained
Normal
A Little Pleasure (Mark 5)
What Happened
Caught
Mark 6
Black Eyes
Boys Will be Boys
Boys Will be Boys pt.2
Lead
Steamy Mirrors and Mark 7
Long Talks
A Park in the Stars
The Return

Backsotry

41.4K 1.3K 163
By MAOWKII

Nahees POV

"So, I was in that room for three days?" My voice is small but carries through the room. I don't get it. How could I have been in that room for three days.

It felt like hours.

"Durring a heat, the hybrid doesn't need food or water. The only thing they normally need is their mate." Jimin explains. I guess that kinda makes sense, but I'm still leery.

"Hey Nahee?" Tae begins, "How come you don't know this stuff? Didn't your parents explain it at all?"

His question made me stiffen and the boys throughout the room looked at me curiously. I gulped and looked down, for some reason prepping to tell them.

"My parents weren't exactly kind people," I started. I could see them all nod on encouraging me to confide in them if I wanted.  "They where both prey based hybrids so they weren't very good at confrontation or attention. My mother was a bunny hybrid and I'm not sure what my father was but I know for sure that I was not his kid." I take a deep breath and try to block out the surfacing memories I tried to remove. I was so close too...

"My mom cheated on my dad with another man, even though she had a husband and family at home. I was the product of this. So, when I was born I was despised by not only my father but also my mother. I was the reason she was caught I assume. It didn't end up pretty when I was left home alone with my father..." I trailed off. The tense atmosphere returned and I could see Namjoon's knuckles practically white.

"It wasn't anything bad but I did get a few scars along the way; luckily I hid most of the time so I didn't have to take his rage. Eventually when I was hiding Sonhee found me, she was my older sister. She dragged me down stairs and threw me to a group of people who kept looking at my breed and commenting on my hair. I eventually was taken away from my family and thrown into a pet facility. I stayed there until a man kept taking his anger out on the prey hybrids. I ran away and right to you all, so I don't really know what's going on half the time due to the fact that nobody has cared enough to help."

As I finished the boys looked at me. I could cut the anger in the air with a knife if I wanted to. I was gently taken off of the couch where I was sitting and placed on Namjoon's lap. His face went immediately to my neck.

"We promise to explain it all and help you if you ask. I will...we will help you through it okay?" His head rubbed back and fourth on my neck and to my jaw.

For the last few hours I've been passed around and babied, Jin explained it as since they haven't seen or been near me in three days, they where making up for lost time and contact.

Also they explain in great volume how they needed to replace their scents on me, since apparently when they didn't get to be near me their scents wore off. As we sat in conferrable conversation of our basic thoughts and jokes, a question popped into my mind.

"Hey guys? Can we maybe go get some clothes for me?" I asked looking at them all timidly. I looked down at Jungkook's sweatshirt which went all the way down and almost passed my knees. Don't get me wrong their clothes where extremely comfertable, but I don't think it would be appreciated for me to go out in public like this.

"Of course we can sunshine." Hobi got up and placed his hand in between my ears and gave a gently pat.

I excitedly jumped off of Yoongi's lap, which I had been passed to earlier, and scampered off to grab a pair of shorts to throw on for outside. It was around the end of summer so a long sweatshirt, shorts and a pair of sneakers should do fine.

I quietly sauntered back careful to not be spotted as I creeped up on Jin. His back was turned talking to Tae so my opportunity was golden.

I gently put my finger over my lips as the tiger saw me and smiled. Luckily, Jin didn't notice.

On the count of three I launched myself onto his back and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and legs around his torso.

Affectively catching him by surprise.

"Woah there Cupcake, who do you think is the predator in this house, hm?" He asked looking over his shoulder at me. I giggled and held on more as he brought his hands around to help support my weight.

"Me." I giggle out as Jin laughed with a quick ruffle to my hair.

"Ready to go loves?" Namjoon peeked out and waved for Jin and I to follow. As Jin carried me out he quickly passed me back to Yoongi due to him having to sit in the passenger seat next to Namjoon for directions.

I snuggled in as Yoongi pulled out his phone and played different games on it.

I don't know how it worked but it was sure fun to watch.

"Watch for that one." I pointed out. As Yoongi shot a space beam at the monster I told him to he placed a light kiss to the top of the head.

"Thanks Princess."

And that's all it took for me to be a flustered blushing mess. I tried to pay no mind to it but I know for sure that i could feel the panther smiling.

This was gonna be a fun trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 10.6K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
17K 651 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
71.3K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
554K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...