Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

By iAkarini

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... More

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and Zerø
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 2| Hero Academia

2.2K 79 48
By iAkarini

Chapter 2| Hero Academia

Akari- Replace with your name

Kageko- Replace with your last name

Ri or Ari- Replace with nickname
——————

—1 Week Later; Early March; 2nd Person POV

"Yes, I agree on this quirk marriage. I will be looking forward to it."

Slowly, you opened your eyes at the source of sunlight peaking through the curtains. Turning your head over at your (F/C) alarm clock, you had more than enough time to get ready.

You ran a hand through your (H/C) locks as you walked in your bathroom. After doing your daily routine, you headed to your closet.

After a few minutes of staring into space, you managed to remember what you were searching for, your uniform.

Walking over to the chair of your desk, you pulled out a (F/C) hair brush. The tips of red reminded you of the day that you dyed it, a soft smile spreaded across your face. Only to be covered up with the straight face you pulled off.

With that, you made yourself a simple sandwich and headed out.

——

You stood in front of a pair of doors, you gripped the brass handles and opened it.

Inside, students chattered away, unawares of the (H/C) haired female that walked in. Although, when you got close to them, they could felt your intimidating aura.

You slumped down in your seat, with your head resting on your arms.

"Akari?" You perked up at the sound of your name.

Looking up, a boy with spiky red hair. Almost immediately, you recognized the male.

"Eij?"

"It is you Akari! I didn't know you applied to U.A. too? Why didn't you tell me?" Eijirou bursted out with questions, crying out manly tears.

"Oops, looks I forgot."

"FUCKING SHORTIE?!"

"..."

You reconized that voice from anywhere. Slowly, you turned around to the direction of the voice. No doubt, it was Bakugou.

"Stupid hedgehog?"

"OI! ARE YOU CALLING ME A HEDGEHOG?!" The ash blonde shouted back.

"You're the only hedgehog I see here." You decided to tease him more, his reaction was priceless.

"Uh...Akari I think he's going to explode." Eijirou sweatsdropped.

Bakugou's face was red, clearly, a vein popped out of his forehead and smoke came out of his ears. You were about to say something else, but decided not to.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I WAS PLACED 2ND AT THE ENTRANCE EXAMS!!"

That caught the attention of many, people snapped their heads at you and Bakugou.

"-1st place?" You heard somebody say.

"-which one?"

"-thought Bakugou was placed first."

"-pretty."

"My score doesn't fucking count, okay?" You rolled your (E/C) orbs at the hedgehog.

The chattering began to slowly disappear and everybody seemed to shift their attention to the door. Where a man with messy black hair made his way out of a yellow sleeping bag.

"It took you 8 seconds to quiet down. Time is precious, so don't waste it." The man said, walking to the front of the room. His hair was draped over his shoulders and white tape-like strips hung on his shoulders.

"So he must be a pro." You heard somebody say out aloud.

Unlike others who crowded the man, you sat in your seat twirling a lock of your (H/C) hair, uninterested. Why? It's because you knew him already.

"I'm Aizawa Shouta, your homeroom teacher. It's a pleasure meeting you."

Before anybody could say anything, Aizawa spoke to his class again.

"Wear these and meet me back at the P.E. grounds." He held up gym clothes.

——

You changed before anybody did, but followed behind the girls in your class. The others seemed to already striked up conversations with each other as they exited the locker room.

From your point of view, you could see that students paired themselves with somebody that they wanted to become friends with. Even Eijirou was with somebody. Because the class had a odd number of students, you were by yourself.

You didn't mind at all. After all, who would even consider being friends with a villain?

"A quirk apprehension test?!"

"W-What about the ceremony?" A girl with brown hair in a short bob questioned.

"If you want to be pro heros, you don't have time for that. U.A. is famous for it's reputation of freedom on campus. That rule also applies to us Senseis too,"  Aizawa replied.

"Softball pitch, standing long jump, 50 meter dash, endurance running and a few others. You all should be familiar with these, expect a few." He walked over by a circle on the ground.

You watched and narrowed your eyes at him. Knowing him, there has to be some type of twist to it.

Aizawa turned to your direction, meeting your (E/C) eyes. You knew what he met, Aizawa was asking you if you wanted be the example, you shook your head and motioned, using your head, to Bakugou.

"Bakugou," The ash blonde perked up. "How far could you pitch in middle school?"

"67 meters."

"Try using your quirk this time. As you don't exit that circle, I don't care what you do." Aizawa said, tossing the male a softball.

"Don't hold back." He added.

"You got it."

Bakugou took a step forward, still remaining in the  boundaries, and launched it. The gust of wind that followed the ball was strong enough to make a few people's hair stand temporarily.

"DIEEE!!"

"Die...?"

Haven't you heard somebody in your childhood say that..? The feeling of déjà vu was strong.

Aizawa held up a device.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You looked at the device your Sensei was holding.

"Before anything else, one must know what their  capabilities are, as well as their weaknesses. But this will be the foundation of your hero training." He said, holding up how far the softball was pitched.

"705.2 METERS?! THAT'S UNREAL!!"

"This is going to be fun!"

"We can finally use our quirks!"

You shook your head in disappointment. No risk?

"Fun, you say...?" Aizawa let out a breath.

"So you're planning to spend your 3 years here. Having a good time? What about becoming heros?"

Mentally, you smirked. Now that was the Aizawa you knew, the one who expelled over 100 kids.

"Alright then, there's a new rule. The kid who is dead last in total points will be titled "hopeless" and  instantly expelled." His expression horrified the others.

The green haired boy beside you was full on, shaking.

"Our "Freedom" also includes having the right to expel students who aren't fitted. Welcome to the department of Heroics." Aizawa pushed the front locks of his hair back, revealing a villain-like smile.

"Expelled?! B-But this is only our first day here!!"

Students around you started complained about the new rule their Sensei set. Aizawa explained what a hero's job is, you simply ignored it. You were too busy staring at the ground.

"All you need to expect from Yuuei is one hardship after another. This, is Plus Ultra. My expectations are that you overcome these challenges and raise to the top."

——

"Kageko, you're up, same rules, same expectations. Actually, higher expectations." He tossed you a softball, you caught it with ease and stepped inside the circle.

"I hope she does good, she's way too cute to not be in this class." You heard somebody mutter.

You brought your dominant arm back in position and  aimed it at a imaginary target. In a flash, the softball disappeared from your palm.

"1508.3 meters."

"1508 METERS?! THAT'S LIKE TWO TIMES FARTHER THAN BAKUGOU'S" Your pink haired classmate shouted.

"That was so manly Akari!" Eijirou ran up to you, his hand was up for a high five.

"You did good too." You answered, giving him a high five.

The last person was the green haired boy, Midoriya. His round was quite a interesting one, Aizawa ended up erasing his quirk. In the end, he ended up with a broken finger and 705.3 meters.

Out of anger, Bakugou launched himself at the boy.

"WHAT WAS THAT DEKU??!! YOU WERE LYING TO ME THE ENTIRE TIME?!" His explosions boosted himself to the "Deku".

"UWAAAA!!" "Deku" screamed.

Before the ash blonde could touch his classmate, Aizawa used his capture tool, keeping the boy from harming the other.

"UGHHH, WHAT THE FUCK ISH (IS) THISH (THIS)?!"

"It's my special "Capturing Weapon", a steel wire alloy woven with carbon nanofiber," His hair was  defying gravity. "Jeez, stop making me using my quirk so much! I got dry eye, damnit!"

Aizawa sighed and said, "It's time to display the results."

Looking beside you, the kid "Deku" was obviously scared for his life. Your (E/C) met his emerald ones, it was definitely awkward but you gave him a soft smile. It was definitely out of character for you, but...it wasn't so bad.

Aizawa clicked something and names appeared on a screen. Your name being ranked first. While the person ranked last...was Midoriya/Deku.

"Oh and that whole "expulsion" thing was a lie." He said was a creepy smile on his face.

"Didn't except anything less from him." You thought, shaking your head.

"It was a logical way to pull out your best performances."

Most of the class jaws dropped and/or yelling something out.

You stood there mentally laughing at their priceless expressions. Little did you know, a certain bi-colored hair boy was watching you the entire time.

—— After school

After school, you started to head home.

"Bye Akari! See you tomorrow!" The red haired boy waved at you.

"See you, Eij." You hesitantly waved back, not knowing the right thing to do.

You turned to your right when you ran into something.

"Ow, fuck." You muttered.

Looking up, it was none other than the angry hedgehog. His crimson eyes were daggers as they met yours.

"YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE ATTENDING U.A. SHORTIE!!" He yelled, with a scowl.

"We only like met fucking once and that was it." You replied, rolling your (E/C) hues at him.

The two of you stood there and bickered for a solid 10 minutes. You finally got tired at the yelling. the fact you had to be around more people than you would have liked, added more weight to the bag.

"Fuck it, I'm going home." You speedwalked down the street, unawared of the direction you were headed nor where you were headed.

After a few minutes of walking, you finally turned around at the ash blonde.

"You stalking me, you damn hedgehog?" You stood there with your arms crossed.

"Who would stalk a ducking bitch like you?" Bakugou snorted, rolling his eyes.

"That's what a stalker would say~." You teased, keeping a straight face.

"FUCK OFF YOU BITCH!" He snapped at you, starting to point fingers.

"Calm the fuck down, I was only teasing you. Besides, even if you ARE my fucking stalker, you'll be dead already."

The both of you walked down the street. It was quiet with the two of you, it was rather relaxing. Which was unusual for you.

"This is my fucking stop." Bakugou broke the silence, motion using his finger to the house.

"Oh uh okay, see you." You were about to pivot around, when Bakugou asked you something.

"Don't you fucking live around here?"

"Hm, just about a 30 minute jog from here. It won't take long. See ya." You answered, already jogging away I tot he sunset before he could say anything else.

On your way home, you noticed that your  surroundings from earlier were strangely familiar. You decided to ignore it for now, and focus on reaching your destination.

"Did you enjoy Yuuei, Akari?" Yuki's voice suddenly popped in your head.

"Pretty boring, a lot of the things they are going teach, I already know."

"Why don't you use the opportunity to find those boys? Didn't they want to go to Yuuei too?"

You thought about it, hesitating to give her an answer. After all these years, would they remember still remember you?

"Doubt that they would even remember me. After all, two of them hates me, even if we do bump into each other, what would we say?" You responded back.

"I just want a normal life, was that too much to fucking ask?" You muttered.
————————
(A/N) Eh, this chapter probably lacks some details but I'll edit it more later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
253K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
70.6K 2.4K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...