๊น€ํƒœํ˜•| Sexologist

By Taehyungiechild

ยป Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below yo... More

0 ยป History of Us
1 ยป Dr. Kim
2 ยป Direct Appointment
3 ยป Your Desires
4 ยป High Temptations
5 ยป Teasing Her
6 ยป Tasting Me
7 ยป Your Dream
8 ยป Work & Play
9 ยป Panty Stealer
10 ยป Troubled Girl
11 ยป The Interruption
12 ยป Phone Calls
13 ยป Silent Treatment
14 ยป The Questions
15 ยป Who's Taehyung?
16 ยป Begging You
17 ยป Apologize Princess
17. 5 ยป Apologize Princess Pt. 2
18 ยป Apologize Princess Pt. Final
19 ยป Reveal Yourself
20 ยป Hurt & Caught
21 ยป Photography Date
22 ยป The Restaurant
23 ยป Sexy Princess
23. 1 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. 1
23. 5 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. 2
25 ยป Morning Trouble
26 ยป Sick Heart
27 ยป You & Me Right?
28 ยป Passionate Princess
28.5 ยป Passionate Princess Pt. Final
29 ยป Casper the Ghost
30 ยป Lies, Mistrust & Arguments
31 ยป Tiger vs Lion
32 ยป Teeny Tiny Us
33 ยป Doctor Sunshine
34 ยป Hatred in You
35 ยป Truth Between Enemies
36 ยป Forgiveness in You
37 ยป New & Improved
38 ยป Ruined & Hurt
39 ยป "Imperfect"
40 ยป Desolate Darkness
41 ยป Lost Tears
42 ยป A New Day

24 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. Final

23.2K 673 220
By Taehyungiechild

•┈┈┈••✦ :❤️: ✦••┈┈┈•

"A gentleman holds my hand. A man pulls my hair. A soulmate will do both."

"Baby, ride me." It was a command, but Taehyung's expression wasn't stern. Instead, a crooked grin rested on his puffy lips, as he waited for you to do as he demanded.

"You want me to ride you?" You dragged it out, sinking down onto Taehyung with agonizing pace, making him writhe and shake as he held back from slamming up into your body. "I didn't s-stutter did I?" He whimpered, his breath hitching as he pressed against your cervix, fully seated inside you.

"I think I hear a little stutter there Tae." You hummed, his cock twitching in your warmth. "You're really playing with me right now huh?" He murmured as you wiggled, before his hands tightened on your hips, holding you in place as he began to grind up inside you.

"Fuck, ride me, please baby?" His face reddens as you could the heartfelt, desperation in his voice.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll treat you." You nod, and despite being weak to your knees and basically a putty mess, you began to lift and lower your hips, using his defined shoulders as leverage. Taehyung grunted as you crashed down onto him, meeting him thrust for thrust, your head was thrown back in bliss as the sweetest sounds come from your lips.

The consistent flow of your bodies grinning against was something enchanting, your body's warmness attacking one another, creating an unbearable feeling of pleasure in your mind. Pleasure is in the moment, the more focused, the more intense, like a beam of light to the soul. And just as with well-focused light, it is then we find a better resolution.

Tuning to find your resolution your body is reminded that you were held back, not once, but twice from your orgasm, you could only handle but so much before you were hanging from the edge again.

Now each time your body bounced off his dick you shuddered, clenched around him.

"Baby..." His mouth fell open at the feeling of your wet, warm walls squeezing him, and his eyes shut tight as a whimper left his mouth. Seeing him vulnerable like that, hearing his faint moans that were all that you loved, the true sound of when a man is in so much ecstasy, that he'll try to hide those soft cries under his solid exterior just to avoid embarrassment, was truly a turn on for you.

As your pace got faster, one of his hands made its way to the small of your back, pushing slightly. You got the hint, and you brought your upper half closer to his face. Instantly, his lips were on yours and you were both in a heated argument with your tongues. Taehyung's hand rested below your ear, his thumb grazing your cheek as your hot breaths blended. He ran his fingers down your spine, pulling you closer until there was no space left between you and you could feel the beating of his heart against your chest.

Duh-duhn

Duh-duhn

Duh-duhn

It was only a few moments later that you notice Taehyung was panting uncontrollably.

His head was back, his sweaty palms on your hips, his whole body was quivering as if he was fighting the urge to come, the vibrations sending shocks through your clit as you came down on him.

"Shit. I'm close-baby you're...you're so good." Now he was a moaning mess. Watching his eyes wince from the sudden sensations and hearing the deep grunts fall from his lips like an endless waterfall had made it become hard for you to keep your rhythm as each spasm ripped through you, bringing you closer and closer to another dangerous point.

"Fuck, I love you...I love you." He mumbled, drawing you back to his lips. The kiss obliterated every thought. For the first time in forever, your mind was locked into the present. The worries of the day, your job, your husband, your sins, evaporated like a summer shower onto a hot car. Drunk on endorphins your only desire was to touch him, to move your hands through his smooth blonde strands and feel his perfect softness. In moments the soft caress had become more firm, you savored his lips and the quickening of his breath that matched your own. A kiss like this was a beginning, a promise of much more to come.

You wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever.

Just like this.

In overwhelming pleasure.

The pleasure filled with stars of the galaxy.

"Taeh..." Your body started to spasm, your stomach tying into a knot when he whispers "I love you," repeatedly in your ear. Noticing your sloppier movements, Taehyung took control, using his own strength to pick you up and down on top of him. He raised his pelvis in time with the thrusts, groaning at both the feeling and sound of skin slapping skin.

"Cum for me, fuck...Chan-ri cum my pretty girl...." He grunted. The satisfaction of the bed rocking with utmost violence as you almost feared for its damaged nature, but also embraced it, signaling a sense of passion.

Not long after, your body trembled as your orgasm finally abrupted. Your hold on Taehyung tightened, feeling as if you might fall over from the intense pleasure that coursed through your body. The feeling of your walls spasming around him brought him closer to his own release, making his cock throb inside of you.

Not giving you a moment of rest, he took a hold of your hips and flipped you on your back, setting a brutal pace right away, prolonging your orgasm, bringing your love to a higher level. He placed his hands under your knees and bent you almost in half, your feet resting on his shoulders as he fucked you in the mattress.

"Taehyung, fuck right there, please, please!" you cried as he kept hitting your g-spot each time, making the pleasure so intense you thought you were going to pass out.

"That's right, scream my name," he said as he watched your face contort in pleasure, his name the only thing coming out of your mouth. "Let everyone in this building know who's making you feel this good."

Your hands fisted in the sheets as you clenched around him, making his cock twitch inside of you.

You're losing yourself.

You can't think straight.

Just let this cruelty end.

"You wanna cum again huh, b-be a good girl and s-say I love you." The corner of that lewd mouth curled up into a smirk, his hands traveling down your abdomen, to your clit, playing, toying with you.

"Come on princess, you know you can only take so much of my cock right, don't you want to be put out of your misery?" Taehyung's lips twitched as if in silent laughter. The fuse was burning lower and lower with every circle his fingers made over your clit, your body subconsciously counting down to your impending destruction. Shock-waves were already racing across your skin, taking root in your every nerve, your very breath, making you shake with the sheer effort it took just to climb higher and higher - back to that precipice you longed to hurl yourself off again and again.

"I l-love you..."

"You love me, say it again, l-let me hear it again?"

"I-I love you...please...I can't take anymore." You hummed, your hands trembled to hold his sweaty back.

He huffed and bunched up his grip more. His tempo became voracious, "Hmm, I still don't believe you..."

And with the desperation of him halting again, you panted, "I love you, I-I love you s-so much T-Taehyung, p-please I'm not lying!"

Finally, with one last thrust, you and him both let yourself go, your voice cresting in a triumphant scream, his in a deep growl - a shameless declaration of your ecstasy.

Warm

Fullness

Tired

A consuming implosion of sensation: fire and ice across your skin, a roar of noise so relentless it sent your mind gloriously blank. You felt as though your body was soaring and plummeting simultaneously. White searing heat erupted from your body, your muscles contracting against your last conscious motions to perpetuate the orgasm. Your eyes closed shut, your body weak, quivering with wornness.

Taehyung had wrapped his arms around you in a moment and you let your head rest upon his chest. All your thoughts stopped as if your heart took over and there was nothing else in your mind but him. He hugged your body as if he needed to check you were really there with him, really there and really real... and you were, body and soul.

So tender.

So soft.

"I love you Taehyung..." You nestled against his chest.

He paused, a peal of faint laughter from his lips, as he looked straight into your eyes, whispering softly, "...I love you too Chan-ri."

Authors Notes: Aww, wasn't that just cute? I really enjoyed writing this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did~ Anyhow, I'm trying to figure out how I should celebrate OUR, yes our achievements. Without you all, it would have not been possible for me to reach 470 followers and over 154k like, thank you! Seriously thank you! So if you have any ideas feel free to leave a comment, maybe a questionnaire about myself or a one shot of a book. I'm up for something, anyway see ya next update~ BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
11K 555 20
"jin. can i kiss you?" he freezes, i get closer. i grab his hips. "please?" the boy gulps." k-kiss? as in lips touching or the causal forehead, cheek...
1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
1M 39K 51
________ โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žMature content๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...